• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Glory Be
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Glory Be

Normally, Derek would have hesitated a bit, but after getting his cock sucked off like that, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do. He looked Howie dead in the eye as he lowered himself to his knees, which the other man spread apart for him. With only the briefest of pauses, Derek placed the tip of Howie's erect cock onto his lips, then slowly started going down on him. At first, he gagged a little when Howie's cock pressed against the back of his throat, but Derek soon found that if he stroked the other man's cock while sucking him he could keep up a good rhythm. Howie seemed to enjoy it as he leaned his head back and allowed his hands to rest on the back of Derek's head. From there, he could gently guide Derek down onto his cock without seeming like he was forcing him. Derek's strokes were short, almost tentative, but Howie enjoyed them nonetheless. Saliva coated the shaft of his cock, and Derek's hand gripped him so tightly as he stroked that hard shaft into his mouth. Over and over he stroked him, pumping Howie's hard cock into his waiting mouth, tasting the first sweet drops of pre-cum ever, and managing not to gag. From the way Howie was directing his head, Derek knew the man had to be ready to cum soon, and he wasn't quite sure how he would take it. He'd never tasted even a drop of cum, not even his own, and here he was, sucking on his first cock ever. Giving a blow job wasn't all that bad, and his hand stroked Howie faster and faster while he waited for it with his mouth. As Howie moaned louder and louder, Derek gave in to the temptation to pull his mouth off his cock, but not fast enough. Just as his open mouth slid off the head of Howie's cock, the other man came, shooting his load right on to Derek's tongue. Gobs of gooey cum filled his mouth, and instinctively, Derek turned his head. That only made Howie's cum splatter across his cheeks, and under the older man's urging Derek went down on him again. Cum dripped from his lips and cheeks as he sucked hard on Howie's cock, swallowing the other man's cum in the process. He managed to swallow all the rest that Howie had to give, then busied himself by cleaning the spilled drops of cum off of Howie's cock and thighs. By the end of it all, Derek had cum smeared all over his face, and the taste lingered in his mouth, but he and Howie were very well satisfied. The other man helped him to clean up a bit, then they walked together out to the parking lot.

As it turned out, Howie's van was parked very near to Derek's car, and they stopped there to talk for a bit. Howie was clearly disappointed that Derek's parents would be returning the next day, and his newfound friend had no idea when he'd be able to come back for a visit. It was an understandable situation, and to his credit, Howie didn't pressure Derek into trying to do anything that would give away his little secret. After all, he'd just had his first man on man experience, and while it wouldn't dissuade him from pursing girls, Derek knew that there was always going to be an outlet for his primal needs. He assured Howie that he'd find his way back here if and when he could, and was about to leave it at that when Howie suggested one more time in the back of his vehicle. Derek was a little taken aback by this request, but after sucking and getting sucked, he was ready for anything. Although he admitted to Howie that he didn't think that he could get hard enough again, he certainly wouldn't mind doing anything Howie needed. Those were the words that Howie wanted to hear, and he opened the sliding door for Derek. He got into the van and took down his jeans as Howie instructed, watching the other man do the same. Howie peeled off his briefs as well, and from his seated position, Derek knew what was expected of him yet again. Dutifully, he went down on Howie's cock, a little less hesitant this time as he had already done this before and knew what to expect. He could still taste some of Howie's dried cum that he had missed before when sucking him, and it actually surprised him a little that the man had gotten so hard so soon after Derek had sucked him off. Over and over he bobbed his head up and down in Howie's lap, sucking that hard cock once again, savoring both the taste and feel of it in his mouth. Howie was enjoying Derek's vigorous cock sucking as well, but he was after more this time.

Just as Derek settled into a nice pace and a balance of sucking and stroking Howie's cock, the older man tapped him on the shoulder. That made Derek pause long enough for Howie to rise from his seat and embrace him. Derek was not fully comprehending what Howie was doing, but he followed along, letting the other man pull his boxers down, freeing his cock and exposing his ass. Howie's hands lingered there as he maneuvered Derek into a sort of kneeling position on the bench seat while he himself stepped in behind him. A gently touch of his hand on Derek's back made him bend over, and as he did so, Derek realized what it was exactly that Howie had in mind. He was about to protest when he felt the tip of Howie's cock pressing between his ass cheeks, and Howie's firm hand pressing him over even more. Without any further warning, Derek felt the tip of Howie's cock poking at his tight ass hole, and then it started to slide in. The initial pain was nearly unbearable, and Derek tried with all his might not to scream and gasp as Howie's cock violated him. He grunted out loud as inch by inch that steel hard rod penetrated him, accompanied by the sounds of Howie groaning.

Howie knew Derek was new to all of this, a virgin being deflowered for the first time, and as he started to fuck Derek he was slow and gentle. With each stroke he could feel Derek stretching more and more to take him in, allowing Howie to pick up the pace a little. His hands stayed put on Derek's back, forcing him into a submissive position as he fucked that tight young butt. Soon his groans were matched by Derek's, who gradually was starting to enjoy the feeling of another man's cock fucking his ass. Even more telling was the state of his own cock, which grew harder and harder as he felt Howie's plunging deep inside him. The more Howie fucked him, the more Derek wanted it, and the more he wanted it, the more he relaxed. As the initial resistance wore off, Howie started thrusting faster and harder into Derek, and even guided a hand down to stroke Derek's cock while he fucked him. He knew that he was passing up the opportunity to enjoy Derek's cock inside himself the same way, but he wanted to give him a more compelling reason to return. The shaft of his cock reamed Derek out more and more with each passing stroke, and even though he had just cum hard inside the boy's mouth, fucking his ass was bringing Howie to new levels of excitement. As Derek started to moan, Howie reared back and rammed his cock into him hard, butt fucking Derek like no other, turning the young stud into his little bitch with each successive stroke. Faster and faster he fucked him, feeling the tightness of Derek's ass squeezing against his cock, almost as if he was begging for Howie to cum. Howie fought off his impending climax as long as he could, enjoying every last moment of fucking Derek's tight little ass until he could hold off no longer.

Just as he had done inside the building, with Derek's mouth wrapped around his shaft, Howie came hard, spurting his cum deep inside Derek's waiting ass at the same time Derek himself released, showering Howie's hands with streams of his own sticky cum. Savage, hard thrusts forced Howie's cock all the way inside Derek as he came, filling that butt up with all his gooey cum as the men gasped out loud in unison. As soon as Howie was done, he rolled off of Derek, who collapsed onto the seat next to him. There the two men sat, just guys together as they had been before, although together they shared what they could of Derek's cum off of Howie's hand. Fucking Derek's ass had been quite an accomplishment for Howie, and he longed for the day that he'd get to do it like that with him again. Getting Derek to suck him off had been as much as he had dared hope for, but it seemed that he was quite willing to do more. Now it was only a question of when. From the satisfied look on Derek's face, Howie knew that the young stud would do anything to get back out here again soon, and perhaps return the favor. Howie was counting on it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Glory Be
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds