Glory Hole Surprise

Lifting up I positioned my cock at her entrance and looked her in the eyes, then asked, "Last chance to back out. Do you really want your brother to do this?"

Her eyes never stopped staring at my cock poised before her pussy opening. Instead she just cried out, "DAMN IT DAN, FUCK ME!" I pushed my tip through her entrance, reveling in the new sensations, as Kelly moaned "Oh that feels so good."

My tip bumped against her barrier and I said, "This will probably hurt, sis." In answer she grabbed my ass cheeks and tried to pull me deeper into her. I pushed back until my tip was barely inside of her, kissed her lightly then slammed back into her with a grunt.

"EEEEEYIEAIAIAEIIIEAEAEIOOOOOW!" she screamed as I bottomed out, my eight inch cock entering her fully in one hard thrust. "Oh fuck yeah, just stay still for a minute, Dan." I did as she asked and after several moments she told me she was okay. I started slowly moving back and forth, my cock moving inside of her about three inches in each direction, Kelly's moans keeping perfect time with my movements.

She grabbed my face and locked eyes with me, our faces merely inches apart. "God this feels good!" she told me. "Now stop toying with me and fuck me! Fuck me like I'm your girlfriend and not your sister! I won't break so pound me with your cock!" Well, I might be awkward around women, but she didn't need to tell me twice as my hips quickly increased the pace as well as the length of my stroke.

Soon my hips were pulling nearly all the way out of her before rocketing back into her. Each inward thrust forced a gush of air from her lungs and the bed began moving on the floor! Her pussy was squeezing my shaft in its velvet soft folds and if I hadn't been the lucky recipient of three fantastic blowjobs in the last few hours I wouldn't have lasted more than a couple of minutes. As it was though, I knew it would take a while for me to cum again.

I turned my efforts to giving Kelly as much pleasure from her first fucking as possible, knowing that my pleasure would come right along with it. Twisting my body a bit I managed to take her left nipple between my teeth and lightly nipped at it as my cock continued thrusting fully into her over and over. Kelly's head was rolling side to side as she moaned in pleasure with my efforts until she cried out, "Oh shit, it feels so good! Oh Dan...oh fuck...OH GOD I'M CUMMING! Fuck me hard Dan! Oh shit, FUCK ME HARDER...HARDER! Oh, oh, oh, oh, OHFUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKMEEEEE!"

Kelly grabbed my head and pulled me to her, kissing me harder than ever as her pussy continued convulsing around my cock. Eventually she broke the kiss as she hugged me again, her legs wrapped around my ass and holding me deep inside of her. "OH Dan, you were wonderful! A girl couldn't ask for a better first time than what you just gave me! You are fantastic, I love you so much!"

"I love you too, sis! You feel really great too. If you hadn't blown me earlier three times I would have blown my wad already inside of you!"

"Oh god, yes, I want to feel you shoot inside of me! Fuck me hard, Dan, and give me your cum! I want to feel it when my brother's cock explodes in my pussy!"

We had been pretty much in the missionary position, but soon Kelly unwrapped her legs fro around my ass then pulled them back and spread them out wide and straight. This really opened her body to me and I slammed my cock harder than ever into her as she begged for more. Her legs started to tire from being held in their spread position for so long so I took each of them in my hands and put them on my shoulders, giving them a rest while we both enjoyed the new position's sensations.

After nearly fifteen minutes had passed and Kelly had cum once more, my balls were screaming for release. Both of us were grunting and groaning as my hips slammed into her with all the power my body could muster. Kelly somehow sensed my impending climax and her pussy muscles clamped viciously around my invading shaft. "Do it brother, DO IT! Give me your cum! I want to feel you shoot into me!" Three more thrusts and I felt my cum start flowing out of my balls and up my cock. "Oh shit yes, fuck me dear brother! Cum in me, give it to me now! Oh god yes, I'm cumming again! Oh shit, god yes...fuck me fuck me fuck me! GODDDDDDDD YESSSSSS!"

My cock exploded into a woman's pussy for the first time and it was incredible! My sister's body shook violently as she came just as I shot my first load into her. I leaned forward, pressing her knees against her chest and I kissed her as my hips continued pumping hard and deep into her. Kelly wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as we both shook in climax while our tongues dueled in our kiss.

My balls finally ran out of my white sauce and tried in vain to pump more into her as we both panted into the others mouth. I tried to move back and pull out of her but Kelly pulled me even tighter with her arms saying, "No, Dan, I love how your cock feels inside of me and I don't want to lose it just yet. I still can't believe that my favorite cock belongs to my brother! I can't believe that my brother just gave me THREE incredible orgasms the first time I had sex! Oh my god what a night!" We held each other for several long moments then she kissed me again before saying, "Promise me that we will do this again and again!"

"Hold on," I told her and then I rolled us over putting myself on my back with her sitting on my cock, her legs on either side of my head. "There, my weight had to be getting to you. And yes, sis, I think that would be great if this was repeated. You are an incredible sex mate!"

"I thought the term was 'fuck mate'?"

"Oh Kelly, you can do so much more than just fuck! Damn girl, even with you just sitting there my cock feels like it is in heaven!"

Kelly leaned forward and gave me a passionate kiss while she repositioned her legs under her, then she kissed my nose before saying, "Well, I hope your cock is ready for more, because I intend to ride you hard and deep till we both cum hard!"

It was then that I learned that my little sister was a woman of her word! Although she started out slowly, before long she had discovered the secret to the girl on top position and was pounding her pussy onto me fiercely as she screamed in climax again! Kelly slowed her hip movements as she came down from her fourth orgasm on my cock and smiled sweetly down at me. "Shit Dan, I can't believe how much time we have wasted by not hooking up together long ago! Neither of us needed to be as frustrated as we both were!"

Her hips didn't stop moving on my shaft and her eyes crossed then rolled back into her head as she gasped, "Oh god brother, you feel soooooo good inside of me." My hands found her tits and I started teasing both nipples with my fingers, making her body shiver above me. "Oh yes, Dan, pinch my nipples, oh god yes my tits are so sensitive!"

As if I had found her switch, she started lifting nearly all the way off of me before slamming down onto me rapidly. Kelly's vaginal muscles grabbed my cock in a near vice grip and I knew I would be shooting into her pussy again soon. My lips took the place of my right hand on her left tit and I sucked hard, pulling her nipple deep into my mouth where my tongue flicked it wantonly. I slipped my right hand down between us and quickly found her rock hard clit with my thumb and forefinger.

"OH SHIT, DAN!" Kelly cried out as I pinched her clit fairly hard while biting down on her right nipple. That was all it took as she exploded once again into another body shattering orgasm! Kelly couldn't manage to lift her body high off of me like she did before, so she crushed my hand between us as her hips rapidly rocked back and forth on me. I exploded with another gusher of baby batter just seconds after my sister's climax began, our bodies working together to heighten our mutual pleasure even more.

Kelly collapsed onto me after her climax ended, hugging to me tightly as she gasped for breath. "Oh my god, that was the best one yet, brother!" she said softly between breaths. I pushed her up a bit and kissed her lips gently before hugging her onto me again. After lying there for some time like that I suggested we shower and have a late night snack.

We took turns washing each other; I did her first spending ample time on her luscious tits and pussy. After rinsing her off I checked her pussy to make certain it was truly clean...with my tongue! Kelly squealed in glee as I quickly ate her to another colossal climax, the shower wall the only thing that kept her from falling over backwards.

After she recovered my sis kissed me hard enough to make my toes curl! Then she grabbed the soap and washed me from head to toe, leaving my cock for last. Once finished with her quite slow washing of my cock -- it took an incredibly high number of strokes -- she rinsed me off and then knelt before me. "Right now dear brother, this is the snack I want!" She had no more let the words exit her mouth when she inhaled my cock all the way down her throat, making me groan at the intense feelings.

Kelly used every trick she knew -- and she really knows a lot -- as she worked my cock into a frenzy. After nearly ten minutes of her awesome oral attack I could feel my balls churning madly between my legs. Kelly pulled her lips off of me and smiled before saying, "That's what I want, Dan. I want my wonderful brother to fill my mouth with his cum! I want all of it; don't even try to hold any back from me! Give it to me NOW!" Then she powered her head down onto my cock once more and used everything she had to coax one more load from me. My legs grew weak and my hips started pumping into her face as my groans and her moans filled the shower, drowning out the sound of the water spray! Now it was my turn to fall back against the shower wall as Kelly happily drained my balls with incredible zeal. Even after my cock had yielded every last drop of cum, she continued trying to coax more from me until finally I had to pull her face from my crotch!

"I give up! You win, oh god sis, stop!" She looked up at me triumphantly and licked her lips. I helped her slowly to her feet as I stammered out, "My god, Kelly, are you trying to kill me by sucking my heart out through my cock?" I lifted her up in my arms and kissed her deeply, our tongues gently loving each other. Finally I let her slide down onto her feet before I shut off the water and we stepped out of the shower.

Kelly and I dried each other before we walked naked to the kitchen. I whipped up a light snack for us while Kelly poured us both a soda to drink. Noticing the late hour I asked, "What time would our parents expect you to be home?"

"Oh shit! They must be worried sick!"

"I'll call them." Grabbing the phone I dialed the number, dad answered on the first ring. "Hey dad, it's Dan. Were you sitting on the phone?" He mumbled something and I quickly interrupted him with, "I'm calling to let you know that I bumped into Kelly earlier this evening and we ended up at my place getting to know each other again!"

Dad was relieved to hear she was safe and I went on, "I'm sorry we worried you, but we lost track of time and we just sat down to eat...yes, I know how late it is...when I saw the clock. Anyway, I'm not going to let her drive this late so Kelly will be sleeping here tonight. Yes dad, I have room! Dad, it's a three bedroom house! Yes it is furnished throughout!"

We talked for a bit longer, then I dropped the bomb on him, "By the way dad, Kelly told me that she was thinking of moving out on her own or with a roommate, and I told her I was thinking of getting a roommate to help take some of the solitude out of this place. So if it's okay with you, she is going to move in here in one of the bedrooms (I didn't say it would be MY bedroom)."

Kelly's mouth opened wide in astonishment while dad talked to mom in the background. Finally he came back on and said they both like the idea of her moving in with her brother much better than some girlfriend that might just corrupt their little girl. Jeez what a laugh that was! "No problem dad, I'll take very good care of her! You can take that to the bank!" Dad sounded very relieved when we hung up and I nearly laughed into the phone.

"Did you just ask me to move in with you?" Kelly asked me in shock.

"Not exactly, sis. It is a done deal. I will, I mean WE will pick up your stuff tomorrow afternoon! I didn't think you would mind."

"Hell no I don't mind! I love the idea! I will have access nearly any time I want to the best cock in the area! And I'll be with the best brother a girl could ask for!"

"What about the club?"

"Oh shit! I've already committed to being there next Tuesday and Thursday evenings. But I will tell them I won't be back again after that!" I looked at her questioningly, wondering if she could really let it go that easily. "Dan, why would I want to go back when I already said I have the best cock right here?! Hell, I was going to cut back to just one night per week and then you started sticking that cock of yours through the hole, and I ended up INCREASING my number of nights to three!"

She took a sip of Coke before saying, "Besides, I've got more than enough money put away from doing that." I looked at her in surprise and she said, "I'm sort of embarrassed to admit it, but I've saved nearly $125,000 from my nights down there! I mean, I didn't need the money because I do have my day job! So I just put it in the bank figuring some day I could buy a house like you did."

"That's quite a bit of money, sis!" I said.

"No, that's quite a few cocks to suck!" she said with a laugh. "But guess what? My darling brother will be the beneficiary of all that practice!" She stroked my hand on the table and gave me a wicked smile. "You will never believe what I often wondered while I sucked on you at the club! I often wondered, if there was no wall between us, and no other guys waiting to get blown, just how many times could I get to you shoot down my throat before your balls just couldn't make anymore cum?! I mean, without me stopping!"

"Jesus, non stop!"

"Hey, I know my mouth can take it! The question is could you?!"

"Damn, sis, that is wild! You will have to let me get mentally prepared for that!" We finished our snack and then retired to my bed where we fucked one last fantastic time that night. I awoke to Kelly sucking my cock deep down her throat! After she swallowed that load she climbed on top of me and we leisurely fucked for three hours before taking a shower and heading over to pick up her stuff.

The club owner almost shit himself when Kelly told him that Thursday would be her last night. He did make an announcement in the club that night about it and on Thursday night there was a standing room only crowd there! Kelly got there at 6:00 (2 hours early) and went right at it as the place was filled with horny devils wanting one last ride in her talented mouth! I was there and the bartender agreed to save my seat when I went back for my last time at the hole. Kelly happily acknowledged my cock as it entered the hole and she did a fantastic job getting me off in record time! There were 8 guys standing behind me as she blew me!

When the bartender asked me if I wasn't going to go back for seconds I just shrugged and said I'd get some from the little lady at home later. He raised his eyebrows in surprise but then someone wanted a beer and the subject died.

When Kelly and I both got home after 2 AM, she hurried into the house laughing all the way. "What is so funny sis?"

"Well, my tight wad brother, you are the ONLY guy that didn't give me a tip after I finished blowing him! The club owner said he made so much on beer sales that he gave me the ENTIRE cover charge! That came to, are you ready, $3060! Most of the guys slipped an extra $20 through the hole, but some of the guys shoved $50s and $100s through to me! I was nervous about all the cash I had when I left there.

"For the first time I actually kept track of how many cocks I sucked! All told I gave 193 blowjobs tonight, so forty guys went back for seconds! When things started clearing out near the end, Joe (the club owner) sent each guy that works there back for their only blowjob from me, and then Joe poked his cock through the hole for his second blowjob. Relax; I had to suck him off before I could become a regular, to prove I could do it. I didn't like it when the guys all shoved money through the hole to me; they are really nice guys that work hard for their money. Joe even surprised me when he pushed TEN C-notes in at me!"

"You're joking, right?"

She crossed her heart with her finger saying "I swear, all true! Anyway, I left there with $10,080! Seriously, bro!" She lifted her bulging purse onto the table and started pulling money out until there was a huge pile on the table!

I helped her stuff the money back into her purse, then led her to the bathroom and told her to take a shower, this time alone. When she came out ten minutes later I told her we were going to bed TO SLEEP, she had done enough for one night! We were both asleep in minutes and slept late the next morning as we had both taken the day off.

I wouldn't let her blow me on Friday; instead I ate her out five or six times and fucked her at least once in each room of the house! When I was finished she was too tired to complain about anything! Wisely she made 11 nearly even deposits of the money into the bank so as not to draw attention to the large amount and then she converted her accounts to CDs where she could make more money on interest. Later she got good investment advice and withdrew most of it in favor of stocks and bonds. Her portfolio has performed nicely and her money has more than doubled in the last few years.

Yesterday was her birthday and I surprised her with a special wall that I built. It's really a half wall, only about 42 inches high and about 6 feet long. I made it mostly out of shower stall wall material with a nice four inch diameter hole in it and she loves to suck me off through it! Mom and dad have never questioned our arrangement and we don't ever expect it to change!

Oh, during our second week living together she got her wish and sucked me almost non-stop for about 4 ½ hours! Three times she let me go soft after cumming before using her tongue and mouth to get me hard again. I managed to somehow have a baker's dozen loads of cum to give her before my balls couldn't do it any more! Actually, my 13th load was pretty small, but Kelly was happy to swallow it down. As for me, I didn't know my cock could feel so good...or so tired!

She says she might try later for 15 loads.

*

I hope you enjoyed reading my story. Don't forget to vote! Thanks.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds