• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Go for It, but Tell Me Everything Ch. 01

Go for It, but Tell Me Everything Ch. 01

My wife Mary always had a decent figure - shoulder length blond hair, beautiful c cup tits, neatly trimmed pussy and a nice round ass.

She also loved to show those assets, whenever possible. When aroused, her nipples would turn into hard raised buttons. The more aroused she became, the wetter she got.

In our late 20's, 30's and early 40's, like some married couples, we had our share of sexcapades with each other that always led to incredible sex. As we began getting closer to our 50's, we noticed a decline in our sex life, and our bodies were beginning to change - her's more so than mine. Her breasts were slowly starting to sag, her figure was rounding out, and she wasn't adventurous or easily aroused anymore.

Lying naked in bed one night, we began talking about what was happening to us and I asked her, "Do you have any regrets with anything we might have done together, or any regrets about not doing something you wished you had done?"

While she was slowly rubbing my balls, she responded, "Not really, although I sometimes I wonder what having sex would have been like with someone else."

"Do you have anyone in mind," I asked and she said, "I dated a guy high school, who still lives in my home town and I sometimes think about him."

As she said that, I could feel her nipple on my chest getting hard, and my dick was beginning to stiffen.

I said, "You travel home once or twice a year, why don't you look him up? We're not getting any younger and we know we're both going through some physiological changes. Now is the time do something while you look and feel desirable. Of course, there would be certain rules you have to follow, but I certainly wouldn't have a problem with you hooking up with him."

Her breathing became faster and while she began to stroke me she asked, "What rules?"

"This is a one time only situation," I said. "You must be nasty and slutty. He can cum in your mouth, on your face and body, but not in you - he must wear a condom. I have to hear every sordid detail, nothing withheld, and while you're telling me, you'll be kneeling between my legs slowly stoking me and keeping my dick lubricated with your saliva and pussy juices."

We ended the evening pleasing each other multiple times.

About six months after our conversation, Mary told me she was flying home to see her grandmother who was hospitalized, and she would be gone a week. I went into our bedroom and took 3 red packaged condoms out of my night stand and handed them to her. I told her if she wanted to go through with what we spoke about, she needed them.

The week she was gone flew bye. We texted every day about pretty mundane things and I never gave any thought about her or her former boyfriend. We made small talk all the way home from the airport.

Once we were in the house, she said that she wanted to soak in the tub. While in the tub, she asked me to get her a glass of wine and her purse. I handed her the wine and sat on the toilet lid with the purse.

She said, "Open my purse and look inside it." I asked, 'What am I looking for?" Mary said, "Those 2 condoms in black wrappers are not the 3 condoms in red you gave me. Why don't you get naked. I've been a very bad girl, and I have a lot to tell you - a deal is a deal."

Needless to say, before she got to the bedroom, I was hard as steel.

Mary knelt between my legs and began coating my dick with saliva then she slowly started stoking me. She began by saying, "I hadn't made up my mind until I landed, but once my mind was made up I went right to John's office. I told him that if he could get away from his wife and kids, I wanted to catch up for lost times and give him memories he would never forget.

He told me it would take a few days, but he was pretty sure he could reserve one of the suites that his company had up in the city. He told me the hotel's name and that he would text me the room number and a time, if this was going to happen.

On Wednesday, I received that text and I told my aunt, who I was staying with, that I was visiting someone up in the city. I would be back in the morning. I left my suitcase at her place, packed a little overnight bag, and headed up to meet him.

During the entire ride, many thoughts crossed my mind causing me to saturate my panties. I wore the yellow sundress with the little matching panties that you like. By the time I reached the hotel I was swimming in my own juices and I thought my nipples were going to rip the material of my dress!

John answered the door wearing a t-shirt and gym pants. When I walked in, I put my bag on the floor and he cupped my face and kissed me very gently. He asked if I wanted to go through with this. I told him this was your idea, then I lifted the dress over my head and dropped it next to my bag.

There I was standing in front of him wearing only my little yellow panties. He reached for my tits and gently rubbed my nipples. I saw his dick pushing against his shorts. Not wanting to waste any time, I pulled his shorts down freeing his dick for my enjoyment. You two are about the same size, but where your dick curls up a little, his sticks straight out.

I took him in my mouth and played with his balls. I sucked and stoked him until he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed most of his cum, but a little dribbled out of my mouth. I rubbed the last of his cum on my nipples. He licked the cum near my mouth before he licked my nipples clean."

I couldn't hold back any more and deposited my own load in Mary's mouth. She got up to drink a little more wine. Noticing I was getting a little soft, she wanted to know if I had enough for one night, but I asked her to continue.

"We headed to the bedroom, where I took off my panties and handed him a condom. I never asked how he maintained an erection, but I suspected little blue pills at work. He mounted me and slipped in without any difficulty because I was sopping wet. He held my arms over my head and with each thrust, he would lick my nipples. I could feel his balls hitting me. After a couple of my own orgasms, I felt him stiffen and he filled the condom he was wearing.

I told him I was hungry and called room service. After placing our supper order, I put my panties back on and waited while he took a shower. When room service arrived, I stood behind the door, as I opened it. A young guy in his early 20's walked the cart to the kitchen table, turned around and saw me standing there. He didn't know where to look. My tits and rock hard nipples were exposed to him, and my swollen pussy caused a mound under the flimsy yellow fabric.

I pretended to look for my wallet, walking around giving him quite a show. John was watching all of this from the bedroom.

The guy stammered out his name and said that if I needed anything before11:00 to ask for him. He would also be available after 11:00 should anything come up. I told him if the guy in the bedroom couldn't keep up with me, I would certainly call him. I handed him his tip, brushed a tit across his arm and gave him peck on the cheek.

In less the 2 hours, I swallowed a load of cum, got a good fucking, and paraded topless in front of a total stranger."

At this point I was getting hard again. Mary was keeping my dick well lubricated and continued her story. "John came out of the bedroom naked so I took my panties off. We sat down to eat and he said that his wife would never do what he just saw. I said that was nothing compared to the sexcapades you and Ihad over the years.

I told him everything I could remember, from trying on shoes in skirts with no undies, to the times in changing rooms with partial open curtains, to all the braless down blouse incidents. I told him about all the public sex we had on golf courses, traveling in the car, and the many fuck sessions we had on beaches.

What really got him was the night you were sitting naked in a lifeguard chair. I left my bathing suit at the base of the chair and was standing on the top ladder rung giving you a blowjob. A couple walking the beach stood near the chair, watching us. They took off their clothes and while he rubbed her tits, she jerked him off, until he came on the sand.

I saw that John was fully hard again. I got up and sat on his lap. He had no trouble sliding in my pussy. My rock hard nipples brush up and down his chest. I sensed he was about to come and suggested we go in the bedroom.

He put on a condom and I rode him until he filled that one up. The rest of the evening was a blur of sucking and fucking. There were times my legs were wrapped around his hips, other times my legs were over his shoulders.

I had no idea what time we fell asleep, but I do remember a stiff dick nestled in between my ass checks.

The next morning I found a room key and a note indicating another night of sex was in the works for around 7:00."

Once again, I came in my pretty wife's mouth, then told her enough for tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Go for It, but Tell Me Everything Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds