Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 06

Thwarted in that effort, Lisa used her free hand to rub up and down Marc's smooth, muscled back. Finally, she clasped the back of his head and pulled his face into her mouth and she kissed his lips passionately, moaning even more deeply as the intensity of her pleasure grew. She could feel her body reaching, racing toward an amazing climax with this black man, and she knew she had to be satisfied.

He could feel her body starting to approach climax. And then he said: "Okay, bitch. I'll give you one last chance, after this all bets are off. I can feel that you're ready for me yet again. Kind of surprising based on what you just said a few minutes ago. But, you can back out right now. I won't fuck you, won't ever show any more interest in you. And, I won't even show those pics of us to anyone. Just push my black cock away from your white cunt right now, and I'll back off. And that will be it between us. But, babe, if you want this black meat in you, position it at your door, place your lily white hands on my black ass, and pull the black baby maker home to mommy.

Lisa had herself in such a state that she was almost at climax. At first she had started rubbing herself mechanically as she had been told. But once she got the feel of her lover's cock again, she was strangely peaceful, mellow, accepting of the magnificent pleasure she knew it would provide her with yet again. She had not expected the offer from Marc at the moment she was about to climax. The climax was going to be overwhelming, perhaps partly because Marc had made himself so dominant over her. And, in part it was also from the sheer pleasure she derived from his magnificent body. Looking straight into his eyes, Lisa place both of her hands on his ass cheeks, and she did not hesitate. She pulled her black lover's dark shaft deep into her vagina. She closed her eyes and held Marc tightly as his cock pounded into cunt almost violently. Her entire body shook with pleasure. She climaxed well before Marc did, and his staying power yielded several more orgasms for Lisa before he allowed himself to cum in his white beauty.

Marc lay upon his white conquest, sweating, and basking in the glow of their incredible lovemaking. "Babe, I meant what I said. When Thursday night comes, you won't want to go back to Matty.

Lisa kept her eyes closes relishing the feel of her lover's still throbbing shaft as it filled her white pussy. "Marc, you'll let me go slow with this, won't you?"

"Babe, believe me, you will tell me that you want to be with me, before I tell you it's time. Trust me."

Marc fucked Lisa more than a dozen times in the next six hours. Her pussy was hot, and sore, but she still could not have enough of him. Only six hours later, she was happy she had decided to stay. She fell asleep with her right leg draped across Marc's legs. Her gold anklet shown clearly in the dim light of the bedroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds