God's Angel Ch. 06

"No."

"No?"

"No, I'm not going to. I know I said I like being the pursuer but the fact that you asked me is kind of cool. Why don't you ask me again?"

"Why? I already asked you."

"You sort of asked me. I'm really not sure you ever came out and said `Kyle, would you go out with me' or something like that."

"Oh Go-." Gabe frowned and looked around his room. He hoped that taking the Lord's name in vain wasn't one of the solid commandments. "Kyle, would you like to go out with me sometime?"

"I would love to go out with you sometime, Gabriel. When did you have in mind?"

"Um.... I hadn't actually thought passed the asking part. When do you have free?"

"I know it's a little sudden but I haven't eaten yet and I was just about to jump in the shower. How about tonight?"

"Tonight's fine." Gabe said and swallowed nervously. He was usually very comfortable with Kyle but tonight was different. Tonight was going to be different.

"Pick me up in an hour and a half?"

"Sounds great."

"Yeah, it does. See you then."

"Bye." Gabe hung up the phone and let out the breath he was holding. "Holy shit."

Gabe ran around trying to get ready as quickly as possible. He ran through his shower routine faster than ever and still had an hour and twenty minutes to decide what to wear. By the time he had, he only had fifteen minutes to get to Kyle's house. Gabe made his way downstairs and found Darren and Phil in the living room.

"Wow! What are you all duded up for?" Darren asked.

"I've got a date tonight." Gabe answered.

"With who?" Darren asked frowning.

"Kyle."

"Oh my God!" Gabe winced at Darren's exclamation. "This is awesome! We should take pictures. This is like your prom!! Oh honey, I'm so proud!!"

Darren flew around the room, getting the camera and hugging him while Gabe and Phil just watched with amused expressions on their faces.

"He is REALLY gay." Gabe said to Phil.

"I know, but it's cute." Phil smiled. "Congrats on the date. You feeling good about it?"

"Yeah, believe it or not. I feel... nervous but good nervous, not queasy I'm going to throw up in the car or I'm under an emotional attack nervous."

"Well, that's good." Phil nodded.

"I didn't even hear the phone ring. When did he ask you?" Darren asked, rushing back to take a picture.

"He didn't. I asked him."

"You did what?" Darren paused. "You asked Kyle out?"

"Yeah."

"And he said yes?"

"Yeah."

"Kyle hates when guys ask him out. He's a dinosaur who thinks `southern gentlemen should do the askin'."

"Well, I did and he said yes. Actually, I kind of asked him out but then told him to ask me out cause he likes asking people out and he said that me asking him out was sort of cool and so I did and he said yes." Gabe explained.

"Wow. Ok. New directions for everyone tonight." Darren said, eyebrows raised.

"No Glee references till Tuesday! You know I hate it when you do that." Phil said.

"It wasn't a Glee- oh yeah, it was. But I didn't mean it. I just meant that things seem to be changing for people around here and that's a good thing."

"Have an awesome time on your date, sweetie." Darren said and hugged Gabe one last time.

Gabe ran to the car and peeled out as he sped to Kyle's house to make it on time.

Darren and Phil stood in the doorway after he had driven away, Darren with a wistful look on his face and Phil with a smile.

"They're going to make a beautiful couple and adopt some absolutely GORGEOUS Asian kids." Darren said.

"Yeah. They're living the gay American dream." Phil agreed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1708 milliseconds