Going Away To College

I quietly got out of my bed and crawled on my hands and knees over to her bed. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be lost in her masturbating so I gave it a go....I got on my knees by her bed and ever so lightly, I started to caress her through her covers.

She freaked at first, jumped. I told her to relax...shhhh....I wouldn't hurt her and I'd stop if she really wanted me too. All the while, as I'm consoling her, I've pushed her covers down past her tits and I started touching her through her nightshirt. She kept masturbating the whole time, not stopping my hand. So I sat up on her bed and pulled the covers down. Her tiny thong revealed her slender hips and tummy, barely covering her mound. Her hand hid what I couldn't see but wanted to see most....that luscious pussy!

While she masturbated, I pushed her nightshirt up. She would moan a "No" but I kept pushing it up (I think she's a little hung up about girl/girl sex). She didn't protest that much. I guess it's hard to when you're masturbating, eh? lol So I pushed it past her tits, to her underarms, revealing such sweet, small breasts. She arched for me so I could push the nightshirt up and as she arched, I leaned down and started sucking her pale pink nipples.

You haven't met Em yet but she's got long blonde hair, blue eyes, and is slender in an athletic way. She's not muscular, just thin. My breasts are larger than hers but that's genetic. And honestly, I have never seen nipples so pale and pert, I simply couldn't resist them.

So as I sucked her nipples, taking turns on each one, she worked her clit. I kissed down her belly, to the thong. I started to open her thighs so I could climb between them but she stopped me. She stopped touching herself long enough to say she wasn't comfortable with that....yet....so I went back to licking her pink meringue tufts until she started writhing under me. Suddenly, her moans of ecstasy rivaled Beth's. She almost deafened me as she clutched my face to her tit with one hand and rubbed that clit with the other. After she came, I looked into her eyes and she pulled my mouth to hers. She kissed me and whispered a "Thank You" into my mouth.

I climbed in her twin bed and snuggled with her as we talked. She'd never felt the touch or kiss of a woman before but then again, I was new at this too.

I hadn't cum yet either and now I was just throbbing. A simple kiss on my clit would've sent me rocketing into convulsions.

Em allowed me to undress her while she removed my tank and panties. We lay there naked, caressing, entangled. She told me she wanted to get me off too but didn't know how. So I taught her.

I placed 2 of her fingers over my clit and told her to touch me the same way she touches herself. She started rubbing and I pushed against her, guiding her fingertips over my clit, stimulating it whenever she couldn't. I place my hand over hers and eased her fingers down inside my dripping cunt. She said I felt slick. hehehehe

This time, as she fucked my cunt with her fingers, it was her turn to suck tit. I cupped my tits for her and she suckled me like a pro. If she's not a lesbian at heart, she was at least a breastfed baby! lol Em sucked so hard that I yelped. She stopped but I encouraged her to keep going. I didn't mind a little pain for the pleasure I needed. It only took a few thrusts of her fingers, jammed deeply inside me, to get me to cum. Her mouth on my tits had a direct connection to my clit and I was cumming in seconds, squeezing her fingers so tight that I thought I might crush them. After I came, she wiped her fingers on my nipples, then sucked more gently, cleaning them off. We kissed goodnight and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was thinking about swapping roommates in the dorm but after last night, I'm not so sure. Beth asked me to live with her so we could be together but with Em suddenly taking interest in me, I don't know who I want to live with more. There's certainly less temptation to fuck guys when I have my girlfriends, ya know? I can save my pussy for YOUR cock!

I hope you don't mind but I used your credit card to buy something. I got a double ended dildo for Beth and I to share (don't worry, they have a discreet store name so Mom won't think you're buying sex toys). I'm planning on showing it to her tonight. I will let you know how that session goes! Maybe I can use it with Em over time....hmmmmm

Just so you know, even though I am developing new relationships with my friends here, I am still your girl, always your baby.

I love you Daddy!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 593 milliseconds