• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Going Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Going Home

He showed her where things were kept and told her he wanted something hot to drink, then left her alone as he went to feed his horse and put her in for the night.

She made a pot of coffee, strong and black the way she knew he liked it. She looked around for something to go with it, but the cupboards were as bare as ever and she made a mental note to ask where the nearest town was so she could buy them something decent. She decided that if she had to play homemaker for a while, she'd do it to the best of her ability, not minding the thought of waiting on this man that she loved unconditionally. She set the little table with plates and knives and spoons and laid out bread and butter and jam and rummaged around to find some cheddar to go with it. By the time everything was ready, he'd returned, smelling of hay and horses. For some reason, on him, it was a pleasant smell, an honest smell, and although it made her want to sneeze, she kissed him deeply and hung up his heavy coat as he went to wash his hands then handed him a steaming cup of coffee as he sat at the table.

As they ate and drank, he asked her about her flight. Shyly she told him about her dream, about the memory of the first time he'd really finally claimed her as his. He smiled softly at her and kissed her fingers with his warm lips, his ever-watching eyes intent on her face. When she'd run out of things to say, he sat, sipping his coffee and peering at her over the edge of the cup, his eyes twinkling. She alternated staring in rapt attention at his face and letting her eyes roam nervously around the kitchen, making mental notes of all the things she'd have to buy to make the place livable.

When he saw her mind wandering again, he put his mug down with a thump as he stood, and reached for her elbow, lifting and turning her body to swat her ass soundly and pulled her into the living room. He sat her on the couch and pushed her skirt up again, pulling her hips to the edge of the couch and spreading her legs wide apart as he knelt between them, his mouth pressing hungrily at her soft wet opening, licking all her wetness away and teasing her clit while she sat moaning, her eyes closed, in heaven. His hands held her arms firmly at her sides and she let herself squirm against his grip, loving the fact that she couldn't pull away from his questing tongue. His tongue and lips teased her until her hips were bucking and her whole body was shaking in his grasp, then he sat back on his knees and ordered her not to move. She whimpered as she sat there with her eyes closed, trembling. He slowly unbuttoned her wrap skirt and her blouse, pulling them open and exposing her body, naked now, except for her collar and the beaded anklet she wore. He pulled the blouse from her arms and then leaned back once more to just look at her. She lifted her head and watched him silently regard her, her face blushing red and her breasts rising and falling with her panting breath. The longer he left her that way and just looked, the redder her face got as she sat, aroused and embarrassed and not allowed to move.

He smiled at her, making her look away shyly, but his hands were there in an instant, cupping her cheeks gently and tilting her face up toward his own. He kissed her then, softly and warmly on her mouth, letting her taste herself on his lips and the swoon of pleasure his kiss brought her made her forget his admonishment to sit still. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close, moaning softly in happiness as she deepened the kiss, but before her tongue had touched his, he pushed her roughly back onto the couch and all at once she remembered the simple order he'd given. He almost laughed at the shocked, stricken look on her face, but caught himself in time and just shook his head solemnly at her. He didn't need to tell her she'd screwed up something very simple and if she couldn't even sit still while he kissed her, how could she do anything more difficult?

He sat beside her on the couch then, and patted his lap. She knew it wasn't an invitation to sit, and feeling humiliated and resigned, she lay across his legs and shuddered as he immediately began to spank her. It wasn't a very hard spank though, and within a minute or two she'd forgotten that it was supposed to be a punishment at all and was surreptitiously rocking her hips to rub herself against his thigh. When he felt this, he told her to turn over and he cuddled her there in his arms, kissing her mouth and neck and ears and pinching at her nipples till they hardened under his fingers. His hands stroked her belly softly as he kissed her, lulling her, arousing her with every gentle nibble to her ears before pulling his hand back to smack her pussy. Just once was more than enough to rouse her and remind her of her disobedience and she blushed and hid her face against his chest. He turned her face and looked down into eyes wet with sorrow and shining with lust, then tilted his head to listen.

She knew what was expected, and although it was very hard to speak at all, she finally managed to whisper, "I'm sorry… Master." He hugged her close to him and kissed her again, this time with his hands caressing all the soft full curves of her hips and thighs and pausing to tease the warm pink triangle of her sex, his fingers gently stroking, then penetrating her as she lay in his arms, clinging to him and gasping again with longing.

He'd been too long without her and wanted nothing more than to pounce her where she lay, but he'd had some relief in the truck and decided to reward his little pet for her patience. He lay her back on the couch, her head cradled by a pillow, her legs spread obscenely, one foot on the floor and the other over the back of the sofa. He held her wrists loosely but securely in his left hand and let his right explore her slick wet opening while he bent his head to taste her again. This time she vowed to keep still if that's what he wanted, but within a few minutes, the warm lapping of his tongue had her hips bouncing on the couch, squirming from side to side as he teased, trying to make him keep his tongue where she needed it to be. She wanted to grab his head, to jam his face tight against her and wrap her legs around his head to hold him there, but she dared not move from the way he'd positioned her. The more her hands jerked and shook in involuntarily spasms, the tighter he gripped her slender wrists and the lighter the flick of his tongue got. He would wait till she was still and breathless, awaiting his warm assault, then he'd suck hard at her clit, making her whole body shake till she was struggling again to free her hands, then his mouth would move to bite softly at her thigh and his exploring fingers would disappear till finally she started to whimper and beg for him to touch her again. He let her suffer this cycle a few times, each time teasing her for shorter and shorter periods of time and smiling as she implored him not to stop.

Finally he released her wrists and stood to disrobe, his eyes never leaving her body. She was very careful to keep her hands just as he'd left them, although it was an awkward and uncomfortable position for her. She smiled shyly as her lover bared his body for her. She loved how he looked in the warm firelight, his body lean and smooth muscled, and his braid unraveling and letting soft wisps of hair frame his face. She smiled again as he took hold of her wrists and stretched her arms above her head as he lay down between her legs. His lips kissed the warm spot of her pulse, lipping and caressing her throat and she stretched her neck out happily to let him taste her. She felt his arm beneath her hips, lifting her to him and, though her position didn't allow her much freedom to move, she urged herself toward him and moaned a soft gasp of pleasure as she felt him push inside her.

She was slick from before, when he'd taken her so suddenly in the truck, but now she was even wetter, her own dampness oozing out and enveloping him as he slid inside. As his hips began a slow, steady rhythm, she pushed back hard to grind herself against him, her head thrown back in pleasure. He kissed her neck and breasts while she lay writhing in his arms, looking at her flushed face and taut nipples and released his hold on her wrists to lift her head and devour her mouth with sweetly frantic kisses. In her effort to find release she dared to move her legs from where he'd put them, and was overwhelmed with relief when he didn't immediately withdraw as punishment. She wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and held him inside her, thrusting against him with all her might as her mouth drew in his kisses and his breath. She could feel the heat of his body as he broke into a fine sweat. She could see it shining on his shoulders as the fire in the hearth backlit him. She kissed his face and neck and licked her tongue out to taste him, gripping him tighter with her legs and rocking her hips more forcefully against his.

She felt the waves of her orgasm washing over her slowly, filling her belly and head with the most delicious sensations as she cried out her pleasure. He'd reached up to grab her hands again and she struggled against him, in the grip of her climax, her thighs gripping his hips and her pussy squeezing tight around his cock and then just as suddenly her body went limp and she lay there gasping, tears in her eyes as she looked up at him and kissed his mouth over and over, whimpering her gratitude and love and begging her Master's forgiveness for moving her legs and for not asking permission before the shock of her orgasm hit her.

He cuddled her shivering body close to his own and kissed her cheeks and her eyelids and her lips, murmuring softly that he loved her and that he forgave his sweet little doe, but just this once. Then he reluctantly pulled his penis out of her and told her to turn over. She knelt up on all fours obediently while he stroked her hips and ass, then she felt him pushing inside her again, filling her up and reaching around to tease her already hypersensitive clit. His fingers played in the wetness there while she shoved herself back against him, always wanting more of him. As he bit at her neck he demanded to know what she was and her pleasure-addled mind said what she hoped would please him, that she was His. His slave and His pet and His toy and whatever he told her to be, that's what she was and always would be. Her voice was soft and timid, but still filled him with love and lust and just as she whispered, "I love you, Master!" he felt his own orgasm flow through him and out of him and their bodies shook together with the same spasms of pleasure until he was done and they collapsed together, his weight on her back and his cock still pulsing trickles of semen into her as she tried not to squeeze him out.

They fell asleep like that and lay there till the fire had dwindled down to smoking embers and a chill had crept into the air. She awoke with his leg wrapped over her hip and his arms wrapped tightly around her as if she would seek to escape the embrace of the one she adored. With difficulty she managed to loosen his grip and turn over, nuzzling and kissing his face to wake him gently. When he did wake, his pleasure at seeing her cuddled naked in his arms was obvious and it was a very long time before they finally fell into blissful sleep again, their bodies warmed by heat that burned hotter than any hearth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Going Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds