• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Going Home for Summer Pt. 01

Going Home for Summer Pt. 01

Author's Note: I was toying on whether or not to make this one or two stories. I have decided to break it up and as I result this is just a build up for what is to come.

*****

"Daddy!" I squealed, as I jumped into his arms. I had just arrived back home from college after my freshman year and my dad John was picking me up from the airport. We had always been close, so that made the year so much harder for me.

"Princess!" He held me tight in his muscular arms. "I missed you." He kissed my forehead and led me to parking lot. "How was school?"

"It was so much fun. I made lots of friends, but I also missed being around here. I didn't really feel like it was a good idea leaving you, especially after what happened." At the start of my senior year of high school, my mom had died in a car accident. We had both been devastated by it. To distract myself, I had focused on my studies. At the end of the year, I had graduated valedictorian and got a scholarship to Stanford.

I had worried about leaving Dad alone, but my best friend Emily was always around, so I knew she would be able to check in with him every so often. After my mom had died, she had always been there to comfort us and help out around the house, especially right after it happened. She had ended up going to a local school because it was cheaper and since she only lived with her alcoholic father, she could only go to a school that had reasonable student loans.

On the way home in the car, I told Dad about various things I had done at school, like joining a sorority, which he seemed a bit nervous about. "I don't want you getting into trouble at any parties," he said, "especially ones at frat houses."

"Da-ad! We only have them at our own house and only sorority girls can come. Besides, I'm not too involved in it anyway. I only joined because my dorm mate thought it would be a fun idea if we pledged at the same time. She likes it a lot more than I do. She even tried to get me to join the cheer squad."

"And did you?" Dad asked. His voice had a strange hopeful tone to it.

"I don't have any time for it. I'm too focused on my studies." I looked over at him as we drove home. I couldn't figure out why he looked disappointed. He had never made any indication that that was something he'd be proud of me doing. Dad was super proud when it came to my studies. He loved that I turned out like my mom, very smart. He always had a lower opinion of himself because he only had a high school graduation to his name.

We pulled into the driveway and I helped Dad get my bags out of the car. I got them up to my bedroom and unpacked them, putting all my things back where I like them. When I came back downstairs to find him on the couch drinking a beer. "Hey there Alice," he smiled. "Want one?" He indicated to the beer he was holding.

"I think I'll just have a sip of yours if it's ok?" He came back and handed it to me and I took a swig. Dad looked at me with a smirk on his face. "I learn more than what they teach you in class."

He outright grinned at that. "Why don't you invite Emily over tonight? I know she would be dying to see you."

"That's a great idea!" I hadn't spoken to Jessica in a while because we had both been so busy with finals, but I did miss her a lot. I ran up to my room to grab my cell phone. I dialled Emily and she answered immediately.

"Alice! I thought you would have called as soon as you got home!" she squealed. She sounded so excited to hear from me.

"Relax Em, I've been home like 20 minutes. Do you want to come and hang out tonight? I'm pretty sure you'll be able to stay the night too."

"Is your dad okay with it?" It was weird that she would ask that, Dad had never been a dampener on letting Emily come and stay. Once she even stayed a week and he didn't say a thing.

"Yeah of course! He was even the one who suggested it."

"Oh ok." She paused, "Hey wait a second, you get home and you didn't immediately call your best friend?" I knew she was just teasing me.

"Get over here would you."

Emily giggled. "I'll put together some things."

—————

Half an hour later, a knock at the door told me Emily was here. When I opened the door, I was absolutely stunned. Her usually long blonde hair was cut to shoulder length. She was wearing a thin strapped white tank top that revealed her electric blue bra that she had on underneath. Her boobs looked amazing and perky. I had always been super jealous of her boobs. Mine had never grown above a B cup, but she had worn a solid C since the 9th grade. She also wore a short pleated skirt that just covered up her ass.

"Oh my god, you look amazing." I'm pretty sure she could tell I thought that from the way my jaw had dropped when I first saw her. "Who are you trying to impress?" I asked with a sly smile.

"No one," she giggled, "I just thought this would look cute on me. Don't you think?" She did a twirl, her skirt flying up giving a glimpse of her blue and white striped panties.

"Yeah, you look great. Come on, we have so much to catch up on." When we walked past my dad, he almost choked on his beer. "We'll just be up in my room, Dad." He nodded and tried wipe some of the beer he'd spilled off his shirt.

"Hi, James," Emily said in a sultry tone. That's weird, she'd always called him Mr Davis whenever they'd spoken before. I just shook my head and went to walk up the stairs.

"I'll order some pizzas in a little bit," Dad called after us. I turned around and let Emily pass me.

"Make sure you order me pepperoni." Dad murmured in acknowledgement, but I'm sure he wasn't even looking at me. I turned to see that he had gotten a full view up Emily's skirt and at her full juicy ass.

—————

It was great catching up with Emily. I told her all the stories of things I had done when I was at Stanford and she loved hearing them. I felt bad though because it sounded like she had felt lonely going to school here.

Then out of nowhere she asked me "So did you hook up with any boys?" I was shocked, the question seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Um there was one," I said nervously with a giggle. "But I mean there were others..." Oh my god, I couldn't believe I just said. One night during a sorority party, I had gotten drunk and one of the girls and I had been sitting on the couch talking about boys we liked and sexual things we had done, when suddenly she kissed me. At the time I had been pretty turned on, both by what we had been talking about and from the alcohol we were drinking.

I told this story to Emily and she grinned at me with a glint in her eye. "So did you like it?"

I bit my lip. That night after it had happened I had touched myself and had a super intense orgasm. Thinking about it again made me feel the same way. "Mmmhm," I squeaked.

Emily moved closer to me on the bed. She reached up and held my head in her hand. Her thumb brushed against my lips. "What I love is the feeling of someone's lips against mine." I breathed a deep breath. My stomach was feeling incredibly warm and I could feel a tingling between my thighs. I knew for sure that a wet spot would forming on my panties. She leaned in close and planted a kiss on my lips. I moaned softly as her tongued poked out and I parted my lips to let her in.

Just as our tongues began to intertwine, I heard my dad call from downstairs, "Girls, the pizza's here." I didn't want the moment to stop, but Emily broke the kiss and leant her forehead against mine. "Come on, we better go. I'm pretty hungry." She bounced off the bed and opened the door to go downstairs. I watched her go and suddenly felt very empty. Empty of the warmth of my best friend, empty from the sudden feeling of despair and loneliness. With a dry mouth I slowly made my way downstairs, still dazed, but also filled with desire.

I arrived in the kitchen to find Emily leaning over the table, giving Dad a great view down her tank top, her blue encased tits forming a deep valley of cleavage. "Come on James," she was saying, "please give me a bite of your slice."

Dad looked rather flustered when he saw me walk in, as though he had been caught playing along and was trying make it look like he wasn't. Emily acted as though I wasn't even there. "Have a slice of your own."

"But I don't know if I'll like it. Aww just one bite, pwease..." Emily pouted. I was shocked to see her act like this with my father, but after the kiss we shared, I could see that she had changed a lot in the past year. It was something I was going to have to get used to.

Dad gave in and held his slice of pizza up for her to bite. She looked into his eyes and took a slow, seductive bite. I cleared my throat to let them know that I was here, although I knew they already knew. Emily giggled slightly and said, "How silly of me, Alice you should come have a bite."

"I think I'll just get my own," I said, walking over to the table and picking up a slice of pepperoni pizza. Looking down, I saw that Dad's shorts had tented around his hard cock. I blushed a deep red at this sight and felt my panties moisten, along with a slight pang of jealousy. I really wondered what was going on between these two. Obviously something sexual had happened between them and I wasn't mad at all. In fact I felt a little upset that I had been left out and definitely curious to see what Dad was packing in his shorts.

We all then sat down and ate the pizzas and drank some beers until I started to feel quite lightheaded despite the fact the pizza had filled me up. Maybe I had drunk more than I thought. With my tipsiness, also came tiredness and soon I was yawning, ready to feel the familiar comfort of my bed. I announced this fact and walked over to Dad and kissed him on the cheek. Grinning, Emily came over and did the same thing. "I might go to bed myself," she said, kissing Dad closer to his lips but not necessarily on them.

We walked up to my room and I got into my bed. I wanted to stay up and talk to Emily, but all the beer had made me tired. I was also super horny, but I didn't have in me to masturbate with my best friend sleeping on a spare mattress right next to my bed. I drifted off into a light sleep.

—————

I woke up and was parched. I always get really thirsty in my sleep after I drink alcohol, so I got up in search of some water. In my half-awake state I barely noticed that Emily wasn't in her bed, but I figured that she had just gotten up to go to the bathroom and I hadn't heard her. I made my way to the kitchen and poured a cup of water and then made my way back up to bed. Now that I was more awake I became aware of a soft moaning sound coming from Dad's bedroom.

Slowly I crept toward his doorway and peeked inside. What I saw didn't quite shock me as much as I thought it would (or should have). Emily was in my dad's bed with him and she was buck naked. Okay, maybe I should rephrase that. She wasn't so much as in the bed as on it, even then that's not adequate enough. She was on Dad and she was riding him hard. I could see his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she rode him, her hands supporting herself by pushing down on his chest.

Absentmindedly my hand crept inside my panties and I started rubbing my clit as I watched my best friend fuck my dad. Every time I heard Emily moan, I echoed with my own softer one. Their deep breaths really turned me on as I watched her wet pussy grip my dad's cock. "I want you on top," Emily moaned.

I watched as Dad flipped Emily off him with surprising ease and onto her back. He pressed himself against her and began to grind his cock into her. Emily spread her knees wide and pulled him, her hands gripping his lower back. My pussy was soaking my fingers as I rubbed and rubbed, my cheeks flushed and suddenly I was jealous. I wished I was in Emily's place having my Daddy's strong arms around me, his stiff cock giving me pleasure.

I could tell Dad was getting close, as his breathing became more and more ragged. Emily must have been able to tell too because she whispered, "Don't cum in me. Shoot it on my stomach." Dad pulled out and shot his cum on her stomach. As I watched it pool on Emily's stomach I imagined what it would feel like if he shot it inside me and if I ever had the chance I would let Dad cum inside. Perhaps it was a way of being better than her.

He rolled to the side and Emily propped herself up on an elbow. "It's a shame I didn't get to call you Daddy this time."

"Shh, we probably woke Alice up with all that noise."

"Is that why?" Emily giggled. "You wish it was her calling you that and not me?" I saw Dad look away from her and I felt a lump of anticipation in my throat. Did Dad want me? After seeing how he and Emily had interacted all night I was definitely jealous. It would feel nice to have his body pressed against mine.

"Mmm Daddy," Emily purred in his ear. "It's Alice. I want to feel your hard cock inside me." Emily laughed, but I knew that's exactly what I would say. Then I saw the reason why Emily had laughed. She was holding his cock again, but this time it was hard. In the lamplight, I got a good look at it. It had to be about eight inches and thicker. Definitely thicker than Emily's wrist. How it would feel to have that inside me.

Emily shuffled down the bed and hovered over his cock with an open mouth. "Daddy," she cooed, "do you want me to suck it." He nodded and Emily slid her mouth onto his cock and took it all the way down. Suddenly, I was imagining myself in her place. I could feel my mouth stretch around his massive cock and the taste of his salty precum. My hand was racing furiously in my panties and I could tell by the look on his face that Dad was quickly reaching his own orgasm. That was good because I could tell that we were reaching it together.

Just as the wave of pleasure took me, I saw Dad tense and shoot his load down Emily's throat. I bucked my hips and leant against the hallway wall as I heard him moan. Because I had stepped back into the hallway, I couldn't see them anymore but I guessed that Emily had swallowed his load.

I took a deep breath and heard Emily ask, "Can I sleep here tonight?" in a soft, mewling voice.

"You better not, but in the morning when Alice goes for her run, we can have a shower together." As I quickly padded back to my room, an idea of what would transpire tomorrow started to formulate in my head.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Going Home for Summer Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds