Golden Girls

(.)(.)(.)(.)

I sat and watched her work for another few minutes. Then she began showing me her project. She'd set us up a new Yahoo email account, "4Tits4U" I had to chuckle at that one.

Next, she showed me the account she'd set up on a website. "Oh my gawd! Is that a dating site?"

"Sort of, but not the kind you're thinking of. It's a 'hook up' site. Do you know what that is?"

"I've heard of hook ups, but I'm not sure how that is different from a date."

She rolled her eyes, "Hook Ups are just for sex. No potential romance—no bullshitting around. You find someone you're interested in having sex with. You get to know them online a little, and then you meet them in a public place. If that goes well, you go somewhere and fuck like rabbits. Then you each go your separate ways. No strings attached."

"Oh my!" I couldn't imagine such a thing. "People really do that?"

"Sure. I've done it twice. I like it much better than the whole dating thing. There's one guy I've hooked up with several times. He's a great lay."

Then, she showed me the "Public Profile" she had created. It had our ages, physical stats, and sexual interest. I almost died when I read those. She had included things like "Mild Bondage, Mild S&M" Which she had to explain to me. "Mild Kink, and Fetishes." I didn't even want to know what those included. She had listed us as "Bisexual". "Is that what we are?" I asked her.

She laughed, "I don't think so, but we can always have sex and see how we like it."

"Hum." I responded.

Next, she showed me the still pictures she had captured from the video. There were a couple of us in our bikinis, one of us kissing in our bikinis, one of us standing with our bodies pressed together totally nude. She had blurred out our faces in the frontal views.

Finally, she showed me the other photo album. You had to give someone permission to open it up. In it were a ton of pictures of us totally naked. She hadn't blurred our faces on those. Finally, she showed me the video clip she had edited. It wasn't very long. It just showed us totally naked and waving, then jumped to us totally naked and kissing passionately. "Wow!" Was all I could say.

"Sexy video, huh?"

I had to admit that it was. It almost looked like a professional had made it. "Yes it is, but you're not actually going to post it, are you?"

She laughed, "I already have." Then she clicked another button and giggled. "Our inbox is already filling up. By tonight, we should have several hundred guys to choose from."

I heard the loud bang of Bama dropping the ramp on his trailer, then the mower fired up again. I knew he was loading up to leave. I went inside and peeked out the front window to make sure. He was just driving out. I could relax a bit now—until tomorrow that is.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

It was around eight p.m. when Glenda asked me to turn off the TV. We'd pulled the coffee table up close to the sofa and put her laptop up on a couple of thick books. The sofa was fairly wide, so there was room for both of us. She lay in front to reach the laptop, and I was behind her with my head propped on two pillows. I draped my arm over her waist so I could reach my drink. I made this a stout one to calm my nerves.

"First rule: We automatically blow off any guy who doesn't display a picture in his public profile. Secondly, we blow off any guy who makes a big deal, pardon the pun, out of the size of his cock. Third, we blow off any guy who just has pictures of his hard cock in his private picture album. And lastly, we blow off any guy whose pictures are selfies. If he can't find someone to take pictures of him, there's probably a good reason."

She'd been right. There were hundreds, from all over the place. We deleted the ones that were too far away and concentrated on those within two hundred miles. "Any guy who isn't willing to drive two hundred miles for the best piece of ass he's ever had is a dork." Glenda told me.

She was drinking slowly. I wasn't. She said it was best to keep your wits about you when answering these messages. It was almost boring watching her search through the messages and profiles. She'd open one, "Nope" and delete it, open another, "Not a chance, buster." And delete it. I was on my third drink when she opened a picture of a really cute guy. "He's cute."

"Let's just check him out. He lives in Montgomery, an hour away." She'd put in a Troy zip code, so we had to add another ten miles from that direction, and take ten miles off those in the other direction. He didn't mention his cock until well into his profile "a bit above average" he'd said. He was twenty-one, six foot, one sixty-five. "Nice" I added my two cents. His list of sexual interests lined up fairly well with what Glenda had put in our profile, and that worried me a little. But after two and a half drinks, it was easy for me get over it. She marked his message, "Interested", and moved on.

It took two hours for her to find five guys she was interested in. "Why five?" I asked her.

"You always want to have more to choose from than you're looking for, just in case a couple of them turn out to be dorks."

"Gotcha." I slurred.

Next, Glenda went back to the ones she'd marked as "Interested" and typed a reply to their message. She told them we were looking to party on the coming Saturday, from around noon until midnight. If it's later than midnight, they can stay the night, but they'd have to split first thing in the morning, and not to expect coffee or breakfast. She told them we were going to meet five guys at a restaurant in Troy and we'd pick two or three of them. She opened up our private photo album for each of them.

"Three?" I questioned her.

"In case one of them can't get it up."

"What if they all can 'get it up'?" I asked her.

"Then we'll have more fun. Besides, the problem with a lot of young guys is they can't hang in there long enough to take care of business. Having an extra guy or two helps."

Her last words kept rolling around in my head, "and extra guy or two", or two, or two. I couldn't imagine, so I got up and poured myself another drink.

"Okay, that's the last one." She said. "I have to pee".

"Me too, but I'm afraid I might fall off the deck."

"There's a hose out there isn't there?"

"Yes, why?"

"Then c'mon, I'll show you."

When we got to the railing, she turned me to face her and put her arms around my neck while pressing our breasts together. When I gave her a questioning look, she giggled, and said, "So pee already." And then she kissed me passionately. She started peeing. I could hear it and feel it splashing onto my feet. I had to concentrate hard, but I finally started peeing. She kissed me until we were both finished. Then she grabbed the hose and told me to turn on the water. "Shit, it's going to be cold."

"Probably not cold enough to cool down my burning pussy. Doing that with you really makes me hot—especially after reading the profiles of all those guys who'd kill to fuck us."

"Doing what with me, kissing?"

"Kissing you while we pee."

"Wow! You're one naughty girl."

"You have no idea . . . yet."

(.)(.)(.)(.)

By the time we got back inside, we already had two responses to our responses.

The one whose profile name was "MrPleaser" wrote back that he was available all weekend and he gave his phone number.

Another one, "JustAGuy", said he was free all day Saturday, but would have to leave very early if he stayed the night, because he had to work Sunday. He gave us his phone number as well. "Perfect", Glenda said. "We'll wait on at least two more before we call them."

It was already around ten thirty and I was pretty much out of it. I dozed off while cuddled up behind her, but she kept watching our inbox.

"Wake up, sleepy head. Time for bed. We have four so far."

"Did you call them already?" I asked through the haze of booze and sleep.

"I texted them and told them all we'd call around eight tomorrow evening. That will still give them the night to think about us. Of course, I'm sure they already are."

(.)(.)(.)(.)

I was awakened the next morning to warm lips gently sucking my nipple. "Good morning." Glenda said when I stirred.

"What time is it?"

"Almost noon. I've been up since eight. Your coffee is ready, and I made us sausage, scrambled eggs and toast." And then she went right back to sucking my nipple.

"Can I please, please pee inside just this once? I don't think I-"

"Okay, but just this once" She said with a laugh. She got up and helped me out of bed and then followed me into the bathroom. I was too groggy, and hung-over to ponder her reason.

When I sat on the toilet, she waited until I began to pee, and then she moved in and kissed me. She didn't stop until I'd finished. "Gawd, girl, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

"Then next time, brush your teeth first."

I slept off and on most of the day, at Glenda's suggestion, "You need to be fully rested tomorrow. If everything goes right, we'll be up all night. Just remember to go easy on the booze tomorrow. I know you'll be a basket case at first, but pace yourself on the alcohol."

I didn't need much convincing. I felt like shit.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

"Hi, is this MrPleaser?"

She had her cell on speaker so I could hear.

"The one and only. Is this the very sexy 4Tits4U?"

"The two and only", she giggled into the phone.

"Hi, I said, this is the one with the other two tits, the smaller ones."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of in that department me lady. And both of you sound as sexy as you look. Is there anything you'd like to know about me?"

Glenda answered for us, "Not on the phone. We'll save that for the interview. Can you be at Ruby Tuesday's in Troy at ten?"

"I'll be there at ten sharp with bells on. I am really looking forward to meeting the four—ur, the two of you." He followed that with a chuckle.

"Okay, see you then, oh, and BYOB, bye."

"He sounds wonderful." I told her.

"Yes, and he has a quick wit. I like that."

The other three calls went about the same. Glenda scheduled them fifteen minutes apart. "What if one is late?" I asked.

"Then he gets less time."

(.)(.)(.)(.)

Glenda and I went over how we would conduct the interviews. Gawd! I couldn't believe they actually called it that. We're going to be interviewing strange men to fuck us—unbelievable. The only thing I insisted on was that I got final approval on who would come to the house. I didn't like people knowing it was here, and now strangers would know there are just two women living out here in the woods like this—scary.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

When it was time to head to town on Saturday morning, I was, as Glenda had so aptly predicted, a total basket case. "Beth, I'll drive so you can have one medium strong drink on the way. And then when we get there, you can have one more. Those places make them weak anyway. But don't gulp it down. Make it last."

"Yes, mother." I snarled as I poured myself a 'medium' drink.

I finished the drink just as we pulled into the parking lot. "Are you okay?" Glenda asked me. It sounded sincere.

"I will be . . .but I'm so fucking nervous, I may pee my pants."

"If you do, you'll have to sit in wet shorts. We're not leaving early."

We asked the greeter to put us in a booth where we would have the most privacy. It wasn't lunchtime yet, so that wasn't a problem.

At ten minutes before ten, MrPleaser came in. He looked around a bit, but he finally spotted us.

"MrPleaser, I presume." Glenda said when he got to us.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Glenda moved around to sit next to me and he slid in across from us. Glenda wasted no time. "So tell us, have you done this before?"

"Only a couple of times." He replied.

"Then you're comfortable with the selection process. Good. Now, before we start asking you questions, do you have any for us?"

He bounced his eyes from one of us to the other. "Are you related?"

"Sort of. She's my sister-in-law. My brother—her husband was in the army and was killed overseas a very short while back. I'm staying with her to help her deal with it."

The waiter brought our drinks, ice tea for Glenda and a Screwdriver for me. When the waiter asked him, he waved him off, then said to us. I'm going to be here for a while, I hope. So I'll have time for a drink later."

"Any more questions for us?"

"Have you two done this before? I noticed that your profile was just created the day I sent you that first message."

"Like you, I've done it twice . . . in Dallas, under a different account. She's never been with anyone but her husband. They were in love since Jr. High."

His expression told me he knew exactly what was going on—that this was Glenda's way of 'helping me deal with it'. I liked that.

"I can't think of any more questions, so I'm all yours."

"Your profile said you're STD free. We prefer riding bareback. Is that still the case?"

"Yes, very much so. I don't do this very often, and you'll be my first bareback experience."

"Does that bother you?"

He shrugged, "Normally it would, but I don't sense I'd be in any danger with the two of you . . . if you choose your other playmate wisely, that is."

"What about our profile got your interest the most?"

He considered his answer carefully. "What drew my attention initially was the obvious—your looks, of course. But that is never a deciding factor for me. I look at the phrasing of your profile, the spelling, the grammar, and then reread it for content. I can't and won't have sex with an airhead just because she is pretty or has a nice body. Lastly, the way you described your place, and I could tell from your pictures that you were telling the truth. I'm not sure if you noticed, but when the two of you were in the hot tub, a substantial portion of the view was in the background, and I loved it."

I had to say something, "You mean you took your eyes off of her tits long enough to see the background?"

He recognized it as a rhetorical question and just smiled. I liked that too.

Glenda continued, "Do you understand and agree that you will never attempt to contact either of us again? If we want to invite you back, we will contact you."

He nodded, "Understood and agreed, and perfectly understandable. But also, I would like to add, you can contact me anytime afterward, even if only to change a flat tire. I don't have a one track mind . . . most of the time."

"Last thing. We will absolutely not tolerate any kind of disturbance. One hateful or angry word to our other guest or to us, and you'll be ask to leave immediately, which means we will toss your ass out. Understood?"

"Ladies, I'm a lover, not a fighter. You'll get none of that from me unless it's to protect one of you."

God help me. I was falling in love with this total stranger. I reached over and squeezed Glenda's thigh twice. She looked at me and grinned.

"Well, it seems that you've made a great impression on my sister-in-law. She just gave me the signal that she wants you to be included in the festivities. You'll have a good wait, so I trust you'll go gentle on the alcohol."

"Actually, I'm not that much of a drinker, so I'll be fine. Should I wait for you somewhere in particular, or . . . oh first, one more question. I hope you noticed on my profile that I smoke. Will there be a place for that?"

I spoke up, "My husband was a smoker. You can partake anywhere you like."

Glenda added, "You can wait anywhere you want. If that is in your car so you can smoke, I'm sure you'll see us come out. We won't leave without you."

"Well then, ladies, it's been a very, very delightful interview. I promise you won't be disappointed."

He'd been early, and we'd finished with him early, so we had some time. "Oh my gawd!" I said to Glenda, he can have me right now. I'll go wait in his car with him."

She let out one of her giggles, "No fair getting a head start. We have three more to go."

When Patriot-man showed up five minutes early and found us, he'd barely sat down before Glenda lit into him, "First off, you look nothing like your photo on the site. It must be a really old one. Second, if you're twenty-five, then I'm still in fucking diapers. And lastly, you can take a hike."

"Good call", I told her after he was gone.

"Do they think we're fucking idiots?"

JustAGuy was next. He looked very handsome, and he was well dressed—not overdressed, but his attire showed he respected us and the selection process.

The questions were pretty much the same, and so were the answers. He wasn't as quick as MrPleaser, nor was he as smooth, but I liked him nonetheless.

Glenda squeezed my thigh twice, and I returned it.

MrHarlyMan was totally different than the other two we'd selected. He was thick with rippling muscles that were barely contained by his tight T-shirt. He wasn't what I would call handsome, but his looks weren't displeasing at all. He was clean, well manicured, well mannered, and well spoken, even in his deep harsh voice. I could tell by Glenda's tone that she wanted him . . . badly.

It was no surprise when she squeezed my leg twice, very firmly. When she turned my way, her eyes were pleading me to accept. I did.

Unlike how we'd parted with the other two, very polite and respectable, Glenda lowered her voice, "MrHarlyMan, you're going to get to fuck me silly today, and I'm thinking tonight as well. I hope you're up to it."

I expected him to brag and say something like, "Hell, little lady, I'm all you can handle and more." But he didn't.

He let out a deep throated chuckle, "Hell, I hope I am too."

I liked that.

(.)(.)(.)(.)

We made our way to the parking lot and made sure all three guys saw what vehicle we got into. Then we drove off, with the convoy following us. When we barely made a light, Glenda would pull over and wait until she was sure all three were in tow before proceeding.

I got out and unlocked the gate. After insuring all three were inside, I fake locked the padlock so it just looked like it was locked. I didn't want to have to get up and let them out in the morning.

Glenda and I arrived at the house first, of course. And by the time they'd all gotten out of their vehicles, we were naked. "You have to strip here, boys. We don't allow clothes on the property." Glenda told them while I was unlocking the door. "I need one more mild one." I practically begged her.

"A very mild one."

"Yes, mother."

(.)(.)(.)(.)

It was mid day, and the sun was hot. Still, Glenda suggested we show them the place, so we all walked down to the dock. Two of the three already had erections. MrHarlyMan didn't. I guessed he'd need something more to arouse him.

When we reached the far end of the pier, I threw out a handful of fish food and we watched the huge Brim churn up the top of the water. All three of our playmates practically begged for an invitation to come out sometime to fish.

A helicopter approached, and Glenda told them all, "Smile and wave to the troops who are keeping the homeland safe."

I had no way of knowing since the helicopters all looked the same, but I could have sworn one made three passes over the pond.

"Okay, here's the deal, guys . . . at least starting out. MrHarlyMan is going to entertain me, and the other two of you are going to do whatever you can to help my sister-in-law forget her troubles. Got it?"

There was no argument from anyone. MrPleaser and JustAGuy took their positions on either side of me, and MrHarlyMan slid in beside Glenda.

I was feeling my oats by then, so I wrapped my fingers around their two hard cocks and said, "C'mon, boys, its hot tub time." When I looked back, Glenda was on her knees licking MrHarlyMan's impressive cock.

Without Glenda with me, I was much less sure of myself. As we slid into the hot tub, I tried to confess, "Guys, I . . ."

MrPleaser spoke up, "We know. You've never done anything like this before. Except your husband, you've never been with anyone. That's okay. We understand, don't we, bro?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Golden Girls
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds