Golden Globes Ch. 01

Somehow I managed to keep filming, but my hand started to shake as I reached the point of no return. Sensing my agony, Angelina momentarily turned her focus to me and gave me the most slight nod, silently letting me know that she was permitting me to cum.

"Your whore throat is going to make him cum now, and you're going to swallow the whole thing like the slut you are," Angelina was almost moaning the words out, she was definitely enjoying herself.

I lasted another second and cried out as I shot my first rope of cum into Jessica's mouth. I forced myself to keep my eyes open as I came, burning the image into my mind in case I wasn't given a copy of the video. Jessica was shaking as she rode out her orgasm on Angelina's hand, her cheeks again flush as Angelina mashed her head down into my crotch. She was no longer bouncing Jessica's head, now she just pressed firmly down and allowed me to deposit my cum directly into her throat. I felt like I was cumming for ever, it was by far my most intense orgasm in memory. Jessica's throat milked my cock better than I thought possible as she choked and swallowed it down.

There was a wide grin across Angelina's face, and Jessica started to settle down as her orgasm faded. I was still cumming for the next few seconds, and my hands would have been in Jessica's hair, forcing her down if the space wasn't already taken.

Then, without warning, there was a loud wet gasp as Angelina quickly pulled Jessica all the way back off my cock. Jessica panted for a moment before Angelina dove in, taking her face gently in her hands now as she started to clean her up. Angelina was lovingly licking up the spit and cum that had leaked out of Jessica's mouth, it was a sight to behold. My balls were fully empty, but I didn't get any softer as I watched them devolve into making out on their knees in front of me. I kept taping, and I was praying that I would end up with a copy.

"Take off your panties," demanded Angelina abruptly, and Jessica immediately complied, shifting as she took them off and handed them to her.

Angelina brought them up to her face and inhaled deeply, smelling Jessica's fresh cum. She stuffed the used panties under her dress, into her bra, and then reached up and firmly grasped Jessica by the chin.

"You are coming home with me tonight," she ordered after a long pause of held eye contact with Jessica. Jessica said nothing in response, but she nodded immediately. Angelina was in complete control, Jessica was wrapped around her little finger, and to be honest I was jealous.

Angelina's head snapped toward me, her face contorted in another glare. She is a beautiful, powerful creature, and I was completely intoxicated by her. I took it as a sign to stop filming, and her face softened again as she saw me obey her silent order.

"Good boy, you did well," she spoke slowly to me, "consider yourself lucky that I allowed you to cum." I definitely felt like the luckiest guy on earth in that moment. Who would ever believe what had just happened? I was having a hard time with it myself, and I lived it. I felt dirty in the best way possible, sitting there covered in Jessica's spit as Angelina ordered us both around.

"Ms. Jolie?" I tentatively started to question, "May I please have a copy of that video?"

Jessica squirmed a little at being reminded of the tape, but Angelina held her in place, her fingers gripping Jessica by the chin.

"Absolutely not," she replied simply, and my heart sank before she continued, "but you may try to earn it."

----

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds