Golf Club Wives Ch. 08

Their first kiss was tentative and short, Peter pulling back quickly. Colleen wasn't satisfied. "If you kiss a girl like that she will think you don't like her. Put some passions into it make her feel wanted," she growled as she pulled his head down once more. This time she opened her mouth and her tongue snaked along his lips and forced its way inside. Peter responded pushing his tongue forward and opening his mouth wider to let their tongues explore.

They were both breathing heavy when the kiss ended.

Colleen's conscience stirred as she realised that she had to stop now or things would progress past teasing. Peter on the other hand wanted more kisses. He moved so he could kiss her again. He was happy when she let him but was embarrassed when his hand accidentally ended up on her wet panties.

Colleen loved being kissed. Unfortunately her husband didn't kiss her often and when he did it was often just a peck on the cheek. Peter's kisses were improving as he took her advice and kissed her passionately. She relaxed kissing him back. There is nothing wrong in a few kisses she reasoned as she pulled him closer.

Then she felt his hand move. It was still for a moment then it closed over her pussy holding it gently. She held her breath as his kisses seemed to increase in intensity while he made up his mind. It was only seconds before his fingers ran along the side of her panties pushing them aside.

"Oh my," she groaned. "That's lovely but I don't think we should go much further." Peter heard the anguish in her voice and reluctantly withdrew his hand. To his surprise her kisses grew hotter her hands pulled him closer squashing him against her breasts making his cock painfully hard.

"Just kiss me," she groaned. "Kisses make me feel good." So he kissed her and to his pleasant surprise she kissed him back. Once he felt her kiss him back he took it as a signal to go ahead. It was only seconds before Colleen felt his hands slide up her body and reach her bra. She sighed wondering whether to stop him as he fumbled around trying to open it. Then she decided to let him continue when he resorted to feeling her breasts through the fabric.

He's a nice boy she thought as they kissed and his gentle hands caressed her breasts through her bra. She knew his kisses and his caresses were turning her on and was enjoying the experience. She felt her nipples grow hard and her pussy leak more moisture down her leg when his hand pushed her bra up and caressed the bare flesh of her breast.

Things were moving a little faster than she had expected. She had set out to tease and in turn was now experiencing feelings she had missed in the months since her husband left. Deciding she had herself under control and that after a few minutes of him stroking her breasts she would stop things and send him home, she kissed him and struggled to sit up.

As she sat up Peter automatically slid down until his face was level with her breasts. Seizing the opportunity he licked along under her breast then sucked her firm pointy nipple into his mouth. He kept sucking when he heard her sigh and felt her hand run up the back of his head.

Colleen had always loved having her nipples sucked. Of all the possible types of foreplay this was the ultimate turn on as far as she was concerned. "Oh Peter you are a devil," she groaned. "We must stop. its time you went home." But her body language did not match her words. She wriggled and moaned trying to force more and more of her breast into his mouth.

Peter resorted to generous kisses to both her breasts while he ignored her words. "Let me take off this bra," he groaned. "I want to kiss your breasts properly." As he spoke he pushed her blouse off her shoulders and held her body up so he could reach the bra's catch.

Colleen didn't argue. She helped him strip off both her blouse and bra pleased when his lips kept contact with her nipples. "Gently darling," she whispered, "you can suck my nipples but don't hurt me."

Emboldened by his success with her bra Peter undid the buttons along the side of her skirt and pulled it down. It snagged for a minute and he held his breath until Colleen lifted her bottom off the couch and let it slip free. Still with a nipple in his mouth he slid Colleen's wet panties down to follow the skirt to her ankles.

Colleen had made up her mind. No one will know she reasoned as she felt Peter removing her skirt and panties. He is only a boy; No one would believe that a happily married woman would take him home and seduce him. "Just this once," she groaned as she felt his fingers part the lips of her pussy.

Peter was in uncharted territory. He had never seen a woman without her clothes on. He had never had his fingers in the folds of a pussy. He didn't want to hurt her. But he didn't want to be too slow in case she changed her mind. So he pushed forward his fingers sliding up and down her extremely moist pussy until one found her clit and she bucked and groaned.

He looked at her face and saw her head moving from side to side her mouth wide open and her eyes staring straight ahead. Thinking he had hurt her he was about to withdraw when she looked at him and said "That's it, touch me there darling, be gentle."

As a virgin who had never even read books on the subject of sex Peter knew little about foreplay what he knew was he wanted to fuck this woman. She had let him undress her, suck her breasts and finger her pussy now it was time to fuck. He stood up. His large stiff cock bouncing in the air and waited for her to say something. When she didn't he eased Colleen's legs wider still before aiming his cock at her pussy.

Two or three stabs produced nothing until he felt her take his cock in her hand and lead it to the mouth of her hot welcoming hole. "Haven't you done this before?" she asked quietly as she looked up at him her voice and eyes full of lust. "Oh hell no," he groaned as he gasped for breath embarrassed at his admission. With her hand holding him at the entrance to her pussy he could wait no longer. He held his breath and pushed forward until his cock entered the welcoming folds of her hot wet hole.

Colleen let go of his cock and grabbed a hold of his hips her fingernails hurting as they dug into his firm flesh. "Steady lover," she growled. "You're much bigger than I'm used too. Take it easy. Let's make love so we both enjoy it. That means you don't hurt me and I won't hurt you."

They lay barely joined together for what seemed like minutes. Then he felt her move under him, her body opening slowly until all of his cock was inside and her legs closed around his back. They lay together savoring the moment before she groaned and started to move. "Make love to me sweetie, love me."

Peter took his lead from Colleen. She held him tight her legs closing on his body as they moved faster and faster until he started to struggle. "Let it go," she moaned. "Keep going I'm on the pill. Cum in me let me feel your spunk fill me."

He looked down at her staring eyes and open mouth as his first spurt of cum shot from his cock. He was overwhelmed by the wonderful feeling that shot through his body as spurt after spurt flooded her pussy. To his delight it seemed to go on forever until he felt drained and collapsed on to her body to begin madly kissing her face and lips.

To Colleen's surprise Peter only took a minute before he stopped kissing her face and pushed his body up with his arms and started to move again. To her delight Peter's cock seemed larger and harder filling her pussy, his copious cum squashed out to leak down her leg.

His second effort was more vigorous. She grunted as the force of his body seemed to expel air from her lungs. His body flattened against hers before he slid his arms under her legs and pushed them back against her breasts. In this position his cock rubbed her clit on nearly every stroke and she felt an immediate response. A sigh of delight escaped from her lips as a shudder shook her body. The first orgasm she had from a stiff hard cock in many months brought her back up off the couch pushing up to gain as much of his cock as possible. When his cock hit the back of her pussy on every thrust she delighted in the noise of the couch hitting the wall and moved to fuck him back.

Peter felt the change hit Colleen. Her pussy closed on his cock as her body pushed up seeming to seek more and more of his cock. His mind registered the feelings smell and noise of their coupling. Then something marvelous happened as his cock responded once more spurting and spurting into Colleens bucking body. They slowly collapsed together breathing heavy covered in sweat. For a few minutes both quietly savoring the memory of their love making.

"Can we do it again?" Peter asked as he felt his cock grow hard. Colleen pushed her self up on her elbows. "My god you'll be the death of me." Then she smiled and licked her lips, "but what a way to die."

She recalled those words that afternoon when her doctor strapped her ankle and told her to rest. She could not recall resting or worrying about her ankle once during the long night as Peter rode her in every way possible. He was insatiable; loving every inch of her body once she slowed him down and promised to teach him how to love a woman properly.

She had called a halt when she heard the paperboy and the milkman make their deliveries during a heart stopping dog fashion session that ended at sunup

With his young tool once again spewing cum into her pussy.

He had helped her to the shower and joined her when she complained for the first time that night that her ankle hurt. He cleansed her tenderly spending minutes on each of what he called her love items. Under his tender care she realised what their long loving session had done to her body during the long night. Her pussy was tender to touch. Her mouth and jaws tired from sucking his cock. Her breasts and nipples had never had so much attention in one night. Yet her clit seemed to be standing up and out of her body intensely excited looking for more, making her realise what a fantastic loving night it had been.

Peter had toweled her down. Dressed her in her sexiest nigh wear and made her breakfast. He overwhelmed her with love. He took every opportunity to kiss her and tell her she was beautiful. She had never been treated like this after a sexual encounter and lapped it up.

It was mid morning before Peter rang the doctor's surgery and asked him to call on Colleen.

When she objected saying that her neighbors would drop over as soon as the doctor called and find him there he ducked out the back and ran home.

Returning within minutes he noisily picked up the paper and milk and knocked on her front door. "I brought you home last night and told you I would come back this morning," he said loudly as he kissed her his tongue entering her mouth his hands holding her breasts tenderly through her night dress.

When Sarah her recently arrived Congolese neighbor dropped in he made his excuses and left saying he was late for golf. Sarah seemed to immediately sense something different. "Tell me about your accident?" she demanded. "Why didn't you call me?" How did you cope on your own? Why did that young man come back?" her questions came thick and fast.

Returning from the bath room she stood with her hands on her hips. "You let that young man fuck you." She laughed when Colleen started to speak. "Don't deny it, your bed reeks of fresh sex. You are wearing a sexy outfit that you only wear when your hubby comes home. I found couch covers that are wet through with cum and your vibrator hasn't been used." She sat on the bed beside Colleen and opened her nightie. "Look at your breasts don't tell me they haven't been sucked. Come on tell me about last night. How did you set it up? Is he good? Can I share him?"

Colleen was flabbergasted Sarah had quickly her closest friend as well as her neighbor. They confided everything to one another they had no secrets. "Oh hell," she groaned. "You guessed it. You are just too bloody smart. I was planning on keeping Peter a secret. If my husband ever found out he would kill him. Come to think of it he would probably kill me too."

It was over an hour later when she finished describing her night with Peter.

"So that's it," she said as she sat back. You know every horny detail of a magnificent night I will never forget. I enjoyed it so much that I couldn't give him up just yet. Mark my words I won't take any chances but I intend to see much more of him. I have promised him that I will teach him how to pleasure a woman and I will."

Her hand strayed down between her legs as she spoke. "He is a quick learner, very very athletic. More importantly he is built bigger than anything I have ever experienced or ever seen in porno magazines." She giggled nervously, "After he has spent many an afternoon and night in my bed and learns to refine the use of that equipment he carries he will be a lover that no woman can resist."

Sarah was aroused by Colleen's description of Peter. "How can I help?" she asked anxiously. Colleen thought for a moment. "You can protect me from the gossips I will need you to help provide excuses for his visits. Why don't we start playing golf and invite him to teach us. You are single so the old crones around here will not be suspicious if we both spend time with him they will think it you he is after." She saw the disappointment on Sarah's face. "Don't worry you won't miss out. I'm sure he will be looking for more and will be awestruck at the idea of getting into your big black hairy pussy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds