Golf with Paige Spiranac

"That was fantastic Bill. Well played indeed! And now, I'm your slave for the rest of the day!"

"Thanks Paige, that was super fun. Thanks for coming and joining me for the back 9, and thanks for your help with my game! Let's head back to the changing rooms. I doubt anyone will mind us arriving naked?"

We headed back to the locker rooms where I took Paige into the men's with me. I sat down on a bench and indicated she should straddle my lap. We kissed long and hard and then I manoeuvred my cock to her opening and she slipped inside. Before long we were fucking hard. The sounds and smells of sex filled the room. Paige was making a lot of very pleasing noises and I was definitely grunting heavily. before long I felt Paige's vagina muscles tense around my dick as she had her third orgasm of the afternoon. Her climax was powerful and within a couple of strokes she had sent me over the edge too. I filled her pretty cunt with my warm cream.

We remained there, intertwined for a while, my rapidly softening dick still inside her, as we took our time to relax from the excitement. Then Paige slipped me out of her and she turned around on my lap. My dick was nestled between her butt cheeks. I reached round and embraced her, ensuring I got a good feel of those glorious tits. Globs of my sperm started leaking out of her hole.

"Hmmmmmmmm" was all she could muster.

After a little while I told Paige to go and get dressed. Underwear was banned of course. She was then to meet me outside. I quickly slipped on some trousers and a shirt. I went commando in case easy access to my cock was needed later. Paige met me outside wearing a tight t-shirt and pink hot-pants. Her nipples poked through beautifully and she had a lovely wobble as she walked. My limo was still outside so we loaded our gear into it and I told the driver to take us to a nearby mall. We had some shopping to do.

We had some sexy chit chat as the car wove through the streets. Mostly Paige was teasing me trying to ascertain what I had in store for her. I kept that quiet, partly because I wasn't completely decided yet myself.

At the mall we went to a clothes shop first and had a good look around. I wanted something sexy, and potentially exposing for Paige. In the end we found the perfect thing. It was a blue flowery summer dress with lots of little buttons all the way from the reasonably low cut top to the hem of the skirt. The skirt was pretty short - it was intended for wearing over shorts I guessed. It didn't directly leave her exposed but she'd have to be careful. We bought it a size too big so that it was a little loose and Paige changed into it in the changing room. I told her that she had 10 buttons that had to remain undone. It was her choice which 10 they were.

She came out looking unbelievable. She'd opted to leave a couple of buttons undone at the hem, meaning her pussy was quite close to being revealed. Sitting down might be interesting! The remaining 8 buttons were undone at the neckline. It was already quite low, so this meant that most of her cleavage was on display. It was very obvious she was going without a bra. I was salivating. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"I tried to undo more buttons at the bottom," she said, "but I don't want to get arrested! And the look on your face tells me I did a good job!"

I took her hand and led her out of the store. Once back in the mall we walked with an arm around each other. I placed my hand on her firm buttock and squeezed. She giggled. Then I slipped a hand under her short skirt and stroked her naked cheek. We were getting a lot of looks, particularly from the men in the mall.

I decided it might be a good idea to take this somewhere more private. I didn't want to ruin Paige's reputation. I had considered a meal out, and getting Paige to flash the waiter or something, maybe whilst wearing a vibrator I could control, but I had second thoughts. Instead we went to a food shop at the end of the mall. We bought all sorts of goodies and then returned to the hotel. We went up to my room with our purchases. I did want to have one bit of exposure for Paige, so I undid all the buttons on her dress, all the way down to the very top of her pubic mound and sent her to get some ice from the ice machine down the hall. The chances of bumping into anyone were slim. This was for my enjoyment though. I waited at the door and watched her go. She came back with a bucket of ice and the dress half off one shoulder, her entire left breast on display. She looked so slutty.

Back in the room I told her to go and enjoy a shower while I prepared some of the food. I told her I expected her to be back in the dress once done.

Whilst she showered I stripped myself naked and lay down on one of the 2 beds in the room. Then I proceeded to lay out various foods all over my body. There were bits all over me, but my favourite bit was the chocolate sauce on my balls and the peanut butter on my cock. I told Paige that dinner was served when she was ready and then put a piece of cucumber in my mouth.

She started eating the cucumber in my mouth, nibbling it bit by bit until our lips met. Then she used her tongue to scoop the remainder out of my mouth. She chewed and swallowed, and then returned to continue the snog. She then got to work, eating all the other bits and pieces on my body. It was delightful watching her. Her pendulous breasts hung down so seductively. I couldn't help but reach out and fondle them. Eventually I undid the remaining buttons on her dress and she slipped it off. Now completely naked, I enjoyed watching her lithe frame as she consumed the food on me. She carried on until just my cock and balls remained. She clambered onto my chest and got to work licking as much as she could whilst waving her hairless snatch around in my face. God it felt unbelievable. She really knew how to work that tongue. Before long the coating was pretty much gone, but Paige wasn't stopping anytime soon. She carried on working my cock, as earlier, until I eventually filled her mouth with my cum. The view of her cunt spread wide right in front of my face certainly heightened my enjoyment.

Now it was my turn to eat. I went to shower and told Paige to prepare a feast for me. When I came back, I was surprised to see Paige on all fours facing me. Her breasts hung down, completely coated in peanut butter. There were morsels all over her back too. Then I saw that she had a carrot sticking out of her pussy, and her anus was completely covered in chocolate sauce. I had to laugh at this last bit. It seemed rather apt, yet kinky!

I got to work and nibbled all the stuff on her back, then I lay down between those lush tits and started to clean them. I was in heaven.

That being done I got to work on the carrot in her pussy. I slipped it in and out a few times and Paige groaned. Then I started nibbling on it. As I nibbled Paige bucked around a bit, but in the end I was all gone. The extra sauce was delicious. Now it was time to work on the chocolate sauce. I'd never really licked an arsehole before, but I figured that this was what Paige wanted so I got to work. I worked my way in circles around the hole until I got to the middle where I spent some time pushing my tongue as far in as I possibly could. Paige was loving it. I could tell. Her whole body was quivering. I slipped a finger into her cunt and finger fucked her at the same time as licking her anus. It didn't take long at all for her to explode. She squirted all over my face.

This was so hot and I was already hard again. I slowly slipped my dick into her cunt. She was still on her hands and knees. Within a few seconds I was slamming myself into her. I just had to fill her again. All my pent up hormones from the last few years were working their way out. I fucked her hard. She was screaming with every slam of my dick - a happy scream of course. I was adding my grunts and growls to the cacophony. I felt sorry for the people in neighbouring rooms! I grabbed hold of her immense breasts and massaged them as I rammed myself into her. I could feel myself getting pretty close. Judging by the noises Paige was making she was also close again. I continued thrusting, trying to get every last millimetre of myself into her welcoming hole.

Then I licked a finger and slipped it inside her anus. That sent her absolutely crazy!

"Ahhhh Bill! FUCK ME HARDER!" she yelled. "Ahhhh uhhhhh yeah FUCK MY ASS! FUCK ME SO HARD!"

I didn't need asking twice! I eased myself out of her pussy and slowly slipped my engorged cock into her anus. I'd never done anal before, but by now I was game for anything. It was so tight in there. It took a while to get comfy, but when I did it was awesome. Once I was comfortable I started slamming into her. I fingered her clit at the same time. All that Paige could muster now was one long rhythmic squeal as I pounded her. I felt her orgasm. I was close but hadn't made it yet so I carried on ramming into her with my cock and my finger. Wave after wave of pleasure overtook her until I was finally ready to release my load. Right at the last minute I slipped my dick out of her anus and back into her cunt. I rammed it home just as my orgasm reached its climax. Pulse after pulse of hot cum shot into her.

We collapsed next to each other on the bed and fell asleep. We slept soundly until morning when it was time for me to leave for the airport. I was genuinely sad to have to say goodbye to Paige, and I think she was too. We exchanged contact details and she promised to look me up the next time she was in the UK. Maybe she was just being polite, or maybe she meant it. I certainly wouldn't say no to another round of golf in future!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds