• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Good Doggie Ch. 2

Good Doggie Ch. 2

The piece of carpet that Emma had put in the garage for me was about 4 feet by 5 feet, and as I examined it, I could see that it had been unevenly cut from a larger piece, probably a remnant from a local carpet store. I sat down on the plush white carpet and gathered my thoughts. I had just had the most incredible sexual experience of my life; first being put in nothing but an apron with a hole cut in it for my cock and being ordered to clean Emma's house, then watching Emma get Joyce off while they watched a porno movie, then getting a dog collar and leash put around my neck, then getting Emma off with my mouth and fingers, then receiving the most incredible blowjob of my life. And it was still only 10:00 in the morning!!

I shifted position and felt my leash strain against the eye hook that it was attached to. Although I knew that at any moment I could just reach up, unhook the collar, and walk into the kitchen and make myself a ham sandwich, something kept me from doing that. The experience I had just had was so incredible that I knew I had to keep playing along. I basically had no choice. Emma had satisfied some deep and long hidden need in me, and I was hooked Literally and figuratively, I was bound to Emma now.

I got on my hands and knees and slurped some water from my bowl, then shifted my face over to the bowl of Reese's Pieces and, using my tongue, scooped a few into my mouth. As I chewed the peanut buttery treats, I began to wonder what was going on in the house. Emma had said they needed some "girl time", and I had put on a lesbian porno movie for them and given them both dildos, as I had been told to. Then Joyce had brought me out to the garage and chained me to the work bench. Were they in there right now, doing each other with the dildos? Were they sitting there watching the movie and doing themselves? Was Joyce's face buried in Emma's pussy right now? My inquiring mind wanted to know!! But I knew that Emma wanted me in the garage right now, and I was more than willing to wait until I was taken back in to the house for more fun.

I felt tired and laid down on my side, using my hands as a pillow. I thought about Emma's sweet cunt again, and it's smell and taste, and its shaven beauty. The next thing I knew, I was being awakened by Emma. Stark naked, she stood over me and pulled on my leash.

"Joe, wake up." She gave a couple small tugs on my leash, which she had already unhooked from the work bench. "We need you inside. Time to come in, doggie." She smiled that killer smile, and I got back up on all fours. I crawled over to her, and nudged her crotch with my nose, getting a nice whiff of her womanly scent. "Oh, doggie!" she said. "You don't know how much this turns me on." She put her bare feet a little wider apart on the cold concrete floor, and I gave her a nice slow lick. "That feels nice, doggie," she said softly. "That feels very nice." After another slow lick I pulled away and looked up at her, smiling. "Let's go inside," she said. As she led me back into the house on all fours, I looked at her beautiful, shapely form. Her ass was small and compact. She was even more beautiful without her clothes on.

She led me back inside to the couch where Joyce was sitting, also completely naked. The pink dildo I had given Emma lay on the cushion next to Joyce, but I didn't see the flesh colored one anywhere. Emma led me over to a spot just in front of Joyce and told me to sit. Joyce sat with her knees together, just as Emma had earlier as I sat obediently in front of her. Emma sat down on the couch next to Joyce, and I quickly gave Joyce the once over. Her breasts were huge, and almost perfectly formed, with dark areolas giving rise to two-inch long, erect nipples . As I gazed at her awesome breasts, she reached up with her left hand and began pinching and rolling her right nipple between her thumb and middle finger. Looking directly at me, she pinched and rolled for a while, then gave her nipple a long, slow tug. Her eyes closed for a moment when she tugged at her nipple, and I could tell that it must have felt very, very good.

"Sometimes I can come from just playing with my nipples," she said. "They're very sensitive."

"Arf," I replied.

Then Emma spoke. "Joe, while you were in the garage, Joyce and I were watching our movie and playing with ourselves and with each other. The whole time I was eating her pussy, all she could talk about was watching you lick mine and how much it turned her on. She wants you to lick her, Joe, but she's not sure she should let you because she's married." Evidently Joyce had figured out that having sex with another woman wasn't cheating, but with another man, it was. Oddly, I could see the logic in it. 'I think it's alright, as long as you don't actually fuck her, but she needs a little convincing." I reached down and put my stiff boner through the hole in my apron.

Emma patted the cushion between her and Joyce. "Jump up here on the couch, doggie." I did as told, and squatted on my haunches between the two women. "Suck on her nipple, boy. Make her feel good" Joyce turned towards me, and I put my lips to her stiff nipple, sucking it in and flicking my tongue back and forth over it. Joyce turned a little more towards me and I knew she wanted some attention for her other tit. I released her nipple from my mouth and licked my way across her cleavage to her other breast. I licked all around that nipple slowly, finally taking it in my mouth and giving it the same treatment that I had the other. Joyce moaned and I saw out of the corner of my eye that she had spread her legs and was working the flesh colored dildo slowly in and out of her cunt. So that's where it had been!!!

Emma got up and repositioned herself on the other side of Joyce, never letting go of my leash. She reached down and put her hand over Joyce's and began working the dildo in and out. "Let me do that for you,sweetie," she said, and Joyce took her hand away. I looked up and saw that Joyce had her eyes closed and was giving us a long, low "mmmmmmm" every once in a while. After a few more strokes, Emma let the dildo fall to the floor and began rubbing Joyce's cunt with her hand. I could see Joyce's juices coating her fingers each time she pulled them almost out of Joyce's sopping pussy. After a few moments of this, she brought her hand up near my face.

"Here, doggie. Lick my fingers clean." I began licking Emma's hand, methodically cleaning each of her fingers, then taking each one in my mouth and licking and sucking on it. I could taste and smell Joyce's pungent, thick lubrication. Just when I had it almost clean, Emma took her hand back to Joyce's cunt, rubbing it in her juices, and bringing it back to my face. I licked again, hungry for the creamy fluid.

"Get back down on the floor." I got down from the couch, and Emma pulled on my leash until my face was inches from Joyce's hairless cunt. "You may not lick her unless I tell you to." She ran two fingers deep into Joyce, pulled them out, and offered them to me. I licked them hungrily. She took her fingers and again rammed them deep into Joyce. Joyce gave a heated cry as Emma's fingers pistoned in and out of her. Again she pulled them out and offered them to me. I could see Joyce's thick juice running from her pussy down into the crack of her ass. She was leaking like a sieve, juices running out of her. I licked at Emma's fingers, and she reached into Joyce again and scooped out a pool of juice into her two bent fingers, bringing them to my mouth as I greedily lapped at viscous liquid. She fed me from Joyce's cunt, and I was on fire. I wanted to lick and suck and fuck and never stop.

"Please let me lick her," I begged.

"Not until I tell you to."

"Please let him lick me, " Joyce cried.

"Not until I say so!" Emma snapped back as she fed me more and more of Joyce's juice, ramming her fingers into her cunt two or three strokes at a time, then smearing the juices on my face and lips. Joyce was bucking like a saddle bronc, her sweet shaved pussy bouncing up and down inches from my face.

"Ok, lick her now," Emma said as she pulled her hand away. I dove into Joyce's pussy, rubbing my face in her sopping wet hole, invading her with my nose and tongue. Emma's head bent down and she began licking and biting Joyce's left nipple while I ravaged her pussy with my face and tongue. Without permission, I reached down and grabbed the dildo. I shoved it all the way to the hilt into Joyce's wet cunt, and began ramming it in and out while I tongued her clit. She was letting out loud, hoarse cries as Emma worked on one nipple with her mouth, the other with her hand. With all of her pleasure centers being satisfied, Joyce let out a long, "ohhhhhhhhh", and came hard. Over and over she cried out as her orgasm stretched on and on. Finally, she quieted down, only to cry out, "Oh god, I'm going to come again!", and clench my head with her thighs as wave after wave washed over her. Finally she said, "Stop!. Please stop, I can't take anymore!"

I pulled away, and noticing that my leash had fallen to the ground, bent down and picked up the leather handle with my teeth, offering it to Emma. She took it from my come-coated mouth, patted me on the head, and said, "Good doggie." She glanced down and saw my stiff rod sticking straight up out of my apron.

"Ok, doggie, now for the main event." Emma told me. The main event?????? The main event?????? How could there be a main event after all that? It was all pretty much a main event to me!!! "Now I want you to fuck me." I moved towards her. "But not just yet. I want it done right, and Joyce is going to tell you how to please me." With that said, she handed my leash to Joyce. Joyce moved off the couch onto the floor beside me, and Emma lay back on the couch.

"Ok, Joey, give her some soft kisses." I crawled up to the end of the couch, and Emma turned her head towards me. I gently kissed her lips, then her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, her nose, and again her lips. She reached up and placed her hand on the back of my head, gently caressing my hair as our kiss stretched on. Her lips parted and I slowly put my tongue in her mouth. It was met by her soft tongue, and together our tongues danced to a tune that only we could hear.

"Ok, Joey, kiss her ears and her neck." I kissed across her cheek to her ear, and lightly kissed it and gently licked it. Down to her neck I kissed, burrowing my face in the crook of her neck.

"Now down to her breasts." I kissed my way down to her petite breast. As I took her nipple into my mouth, I felt it stiffen. I gently kissed and licked at both her nipples while she lightly rubbed the back of my head. "That feels nice, Joe," she said as I licked the underside of her small breast.

"Now down to her stomach, Joey," Joyce said. I kissed my way down, down, pausing briefly at her belly button, then continuing down to her small patch of pubic hair. She had a hand on each side of my head, caressing me gently as I kissed the spot where her legs met her torso. Her legs parted.

"Touch her, Joey." I reached down and ran my finger lightly up and down her bare pussy. She removed her hands from my head, and began caressing her breasts, occasionally pinching her nipples. I kissed the tops of her thighs as my hand found her wetness and I rubbed up and down her slippery slit, finding her clitoris, hard and firm, and completely out of it's sheath.

"Kiss her down there, Joey," Joyce directed. Emma took her left leg and brought in behind my head, draping it across my shoulder. I moved forward and put my mouth to her beautiful, wet cunt. I slowly licked her up and down, finally stopping at her stiff clit. I brought my hand up and inserted one finger in her pussy, moving it in and out slowly as I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth. She sighed.

"Ok, Joey, it's time to fuck her." With that, I climbed on top of her, instantly slipping into her tight, wet hole. It felt absolutely wonderful, like I had found a home. I began moving it in and out and Emma responded to each thrust with one of her own. She reached around my back, and held me to her. I was overcome with good feelings, our bodies joined, moving in unison, each of us lost in the passion and feelings that we were sharing. Emma began moaning and I sped up. Our mouths locked together in a passionate kiss, and we rocked together as the union of our spirits matched the union of our bodies. I felt Joyce's hand begin caressing my balls and cock as I moved it in and out of Emma's wonderful cunt. She reached above my cock, and played for a moment with Emma's clit, Emma turning up her moans a notch. As we built our speed and built our passion, Joyce took to lightly caressing us both. I pulled my mouth away from Emma's and looked into her eyes. I could see my life and my future in them at that moment, and as we gazed into each other's eyes, I began to come. It came from far away, and I could feel it coming for a long time. Emma sensed it as well, and her brow furrowed as I got closer, and I could see in her eyes that she was close as well. With my cock pushed deeply into her, I began to come, squirting my hot semen deep into her body. Emma, never taking her eyes off mine, began to come as well, each wave of her own orgasm washing across her face and eyes as it pulsed through her body.

As our orgasms subsided, I closed my eyes and lay my head down next to Emma's. We slowly stopped moving, just holding each other closely.

"Thank you," I whispered in her ear.

"My pleasure," she answered softly.

***

An hour later, Emma and I sat at her kitchen table, eating tuna sandwiches and sipping iced tea. Joyce had left fifteen minutes before, making a mad dash out to her car in the driveway, still wearing her nightie and robe.

"So do you think I'm weird?" Emma asked.

"Not at all," I said. "I think you're wonderful."

"Thank you, Joe, but I feel like I need to explain. In my marriage, my husband absolutely dominated me. I wasn't free to go where I wanted, to do the things I wanted with my life. It was like living with a dictator." I nodded. I knew the type. "When I left him, I swore that I would never get into another relationship like that, where I felt so powerless."

"So that's why you want me to do what you tell me." I replied. "So you're in control".

"Yes, pretty much. I don't know that I'll need to be that way all the time, but I need to know that I can be that way if and when I need to. Also, I wanted it to be fun. Sex with my ex-husband was never fun. He just had his way with me. Do you understand?"

"Of course I do. Look, I liked it. I'll be honest with you, I really liked it. I didn't know that I would, but I did. Maybe it's nice for me to not have to be "man in charge" for a change."

"Well, you were the man in charge when you made love to me." She smiled that sweet smile. "Look, Joe, I really like you. I always have. I've felt a connection to you ever since I met you at work, and I think it's just amazing that circumstances have changed and that we are together here. I think I could fall in love with you. I think maybe I already have. And I'd really like to have you in my life."

Things had gotten awfully serious. "I'd like to be in your life, too, and have you in mine," I answered. She leaned across the table and kissed me. "Just so long as I know I'm free to do whatever I want. That doesn't mean I always will, because if I love you, I don't want to hurt you. But I need to know that I can. Can you live with that?"

"Of course I can. It's different, different than anything I've ever dreamed of, but I can live with it if it makes you happy." "What about Joyce?" I asked. "When did that start?"

"That's a whole other story that I'll tell you some time. We were there for each other emotionally when I had no husband, and hers was gone. The other thing missing in our life was closeness, sexual closeness." She paused for a moment. "We're just there for each other in that way, too. It's just what it is, fun and available."

"So what's next?" I asked.

"Next is for you to eat up andgo home. My kids are going to be home pretty soon!"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, and gobbled down the rest of my sandwich.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Good Doggie Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds