• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Good Girl

She bent forward, conspiratorially whispering into my ear, "It's really naughty showing boys my boobies, Daddy. I don't want to be naughty. I'm a good girl, Daddy."

I swallowed. "Good girls do what their daddies tell them," I croaked back.

Laura bit her lip again, smiling broadly, then laughing. "Am I your good girl, Daddy."

"Yes, you are," I managed to say more evenly, lifting the hem of her pale blue singlet and exposing her sexy little navel.

Laura giggled, taking the bottom of her singlet from me and pulling it over her head. Her perky little breasts defied gravity on her chest. I fell into another trance, staring at those cute, puffy little nipples. I reached up, gently cupping her soft mounds and flicking my thumbs across her nubs. She gasped, her nipples hardening further to my touch.

"Do you like them, Daddy?" she breathed. "They're not too small?"

"Oh, Sweetheart, you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen." I was genuinely lost in them. I tore myself away to look her in the eyes. They were brimming, and her smile was nervous. "You are so beautiful."

I sat up and kissed her passionately. She threw her arms around my neck and sank into the kiss. I, of course, kept my hands on her lovely breasts. She giggled in response to me rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, pulling away from the kiss. I took my chance and bent down to take one of her nipples into my mouth.

Laura held my head to her chest as she threw hers back, arching her back and moaning softly. I nuzzled her nubile breasts and flicked at her stiff little nipples with my tongue. She rocked her hips in my lap, and I found myself clawing at her ass to aid her motion.

I felt her running her fingers through my hair. Then suddenly, she grabbed a tight handful and pulled my head back. She was there to meet me with a passionate kiss. She moaned deeply into my mouth as our tongues explored each other.

"I want you inside me, Daddy." She pushed me back down onto the bed and lifted herself up slightly.

I looked down between us, just in time to see her grab my cock and feed it into her hungry cunt. Her warm folds kissed the head of my cock deliciously, before I was plunged deeply into her soaking heat. We both moaned in unison as her soft ass engulfed my aching balls.

I was buried to the hilt in my little girl.

We stayed like that, motionless, for what seemed like an eternity. We stared into each other's eyes, breathing heavily. Laura leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest for support. And my hands were already on her hips.

Holding my gaze, Laura began pushing herself up and down on my cock. Only very small strokes at first, maybe an inch or so. But as she gave herself over, she slid farther up my shaft as she went, until finally, only my swollen head stayed inside her. Her downstrokes too became more frenzied, as she slammed herself down on my cock harder and harder.

Her moans gradually gave way to grunts as she bounced wildly on top of me. The sensation of my cock pistoning in and out of her tight sheathe was incredible. Laura was losing herself, and began rubbing her clit as she fucked me. I could tell she was getting close.

Strands of her dirty blond hair stuck to her face, plastered on by saliva, semen and sweat. Her eyes glazed and she bit her bottom lip. I quickly released her hips and shot my hands up to her breasts, pinching her nipples just as she tipped over the edge.

Laura warbled and trembled, more like she was about to feint, than come. Her pussy clamped tight around my cock, spasming uncontrollably. And her fingernails dug into my collar bones as she tried to hold herself up in the wild seizure.

Eventually her arms gave way, and she collapsed onto my chest, exhausted. I slid my hands down her sweat-prickled sides, tracing in at her narrow waist, then flaring out at her hips. I grabbed her there, where her soft skin creased just past her hip bones, and slowly rocked her back and forth on my cock. I could feel my rigid pole squelching in and out of her, now even wetter than before.

She lifted her head from my chest, her mop of hair finally free of her scrunchie and sexily unkempt. Laura's eyes were bleary through her fogged glasses, and her mouth hung open. But our eyes were locked as I fucked her on my cock.

Laura's arousal quickly built as her clit ground into my pubic bone in that reverse missionary position. She slipped around on top of me, our sweat lubricating the motion of her silky smooth skin on mine. I reached my head forward to kiss her, but she was too far gone to do anything other than let me probe her mouth with my tongue.

She grunted at me, slopping around like a grounded fish. I grabbed her hips tighter and bucked up into her on every downstroke. I started grunting too, as my pace quickened, and it wasn't long before I began to feel that warm tingle building in my limbs.

"I'm going to come," I groaned.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Laura drooled on my chest in response.

I shoved Laura down on my cock as hard as I could, simultaneously thrusting my hips up into her, as I was overcome with pure ecstasy. I gushed spurt after glorious spurt of cum deep inside my little girl, feeling it shoot through me over and over again.

My orgasm seemed to trigger Laura's own climax. When she felt my cum bathing her womb, her eyes rolled back in her head and her spent pussy bit down hard on my spewing cock.

She finally stilled on top of me, and I could no longer grind my cock into her. I was paralysed with over-sensitivity. We were spent.

I caressed the slick contours of her hips and back as I brought Laura into a tight embrace. I held her close to me, and we slowly let our breathing return to normal. The warmth, the wetness, the smell...it was perfect.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart?" I asked after soaking up the moment.

"Oh my God, yes," Laura giggled. She looked up and stretched forward for a kiss, breathing me in as she did so. "That was so hot, Daddy."

I smiled at her, brushing her tattered hair away from her face with my fingers. I gently removed her glasses and placed them on the bedside table.

Laura's big blue eyes blinked brightly at me, and she returned the smile. "I have to pee," she chirped, unsheathing me from her smouldering pussy and dancing off to the bathroom.

"Are you going to have a shower?" I asked when I went in after her to relieve myself.

"I'm just going to wash my face," she smiled, wiping my dripping cum from her pussy. "Oh, there's so much cum, Daddy."

I just smiled, and she wrinkled her nose at me. We watched each other in the mirror as we washed our faces, and affectionately stroked one another. She took my hand and led me back into the bedroom, smiling at me over her bare shoulder.

"I want to stay with you from now on," she said softly, taking me into a warm embrace.

I scoffed slightly, fast forwarding to the discussion with her mother.

"I'm eighteen now, Daddy. I'm an adult. I can do what I want."

I smiled again at her precociousness, even though she was quite right.

"I am, Daddy. And I want to stay with you." She pleaded.

"All right," I laughed. "I'll talk to your mother." I couldn't help but groan at the thought. But the sensation of Laura's flawless skin quickly took my mind to happier places.

Back in bed, Laura snuggled up against me tightly, her head on my chest and her leg thrown across me. The warmth and wetness from her pussy gripped at my thigh, and it was my last conscious thought before I fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, I was spooning Laura. My cock was rock hard, and buried between her ass cheeks. I stirred, instinctively grinding into her and tightening my grip around her chest. Her soft little breasts and erect nipples greeting my fingers.

"About time you woke up," Laura murmured. "I thought you were going to have a wet dream in my ass."

I chuckled sleepily. "Good morning to you too, Sweety. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah," she sang, turning around in my arms and kissing me. "Yuk, morning breath."

"You're not so great yourself," I teased.

Laura smiled and turned her face away from me, exposing her neck. I leaned in and started kissing her taut skin, and she reached down and fondled my hardness. Our breathing quickened, the moaning started, and before I knew it, I was on top and inside her.

Laura screwed up her face as she caught a whiff of my breath, and I immediately felt self-conscious. I buried my face in the pillow beside her to spare her the smell, but that quickly became uncomfortable. Instead, I sat up on my haunches and lifted Laura's legs up, placing her ankles on my shoulders. Somehow, miraculously, my cock seemed to slip another inch or two inside her steaming pussy.

"Oh, that's so deep," Laura moaned.

I'd love to be able to say I felt her cervix with the end of my cock, but I was lost in a tight sensation of wet heat. I pumped in and out of my daughter, sinking every millimetre of my cock inside her.

I watched her perky little breasts bounce and wobble beneath me, as Laura lifted her arms and crossed them under the pillow, behind her head. I stroked her smooth thighs, from her hips to her knees, and kissed and licked at her calves and ankles.

Laura's eyes were closed, and she somehow managed to find relaxation, despite being bounced back and forth in an impossibly deep fuck. Without looking up, one of her hands slid out from under the pillow and snaked its way down between her legs. The other followed close behind, instead finding a soft breast, with a nipple to roll between her fingers.

Neither of us lasted long. My thrusts became more urgent, and Laura's whimpers got louder.

"Laura! Honey, I love you!" I cried out as I exploded inside her, filling her with my seed.

"oh, Daddy..." Laura's toes curled into tight little fists on my shoulders, and her pussy clamped down so tight, I couldn't move inside her.

It was the burn in my own thighs that made me finally release my little girl, sliding her legs down off my shoulders, and my slowly softening cock out of her well used cunt.

"Oh, good morning," she giggled.

I smiled to myself, and held her close to my chest. I ran my fingers through her matted hair and basked in the afterglow.

I wasn't even sure how any of this had happened. And quite frankly, I didn't care. It had, and that's all that mattered.

"What do you feel like for breakfast?" I sighed with pleasure.

"I feel like pancakes. Let's go out."

I can make pancakes here," I offered.

"Oh, Daddy, your pancakes suck," she giggled. "Take me out for something nice. You know, you're supposed to be a gentleman and treat me really well."

I had created a monster.

We traded knowing looks and smiles as we took turns in the shower and getting ready. I held her shoulders from behind when she was brushing her hair, and kissed her neck, then sucked her earlobe into my mouth. Then I left her in the bathroom with a gentle pet on the ass to go get dressed.

I watched Laura pull on a fresh pair of panties, white ones, as I sat on the end of the bed to put on my shoes and socks. She was wearing a black Atari t-shirt. I sniffed a laugh. Laura was born long after I supposed the company had gone under, I mused. Still, she looked amazing, standing there just in that retro t-shirt and a pair of panties. Even better when she bent over to pick up a pair of jeans.

"I know it's a little late to be asking," I said, lacing up my hiking boot. "But are you, you know, on the pill?"

I finished tying the knot and looked up. Laura hadn't said anything.

She was holding the waistband of her jeans halfway up her thighs, and biting her bottom lip. Then she slowly shook her head.

My heart started thumping in my chest.

Laura lowered her jeans back down to her knees, then let them fall the rest of the way to the floor. "I'm sorry, Daddy," she whispered, looking up at me. Straightening up, she breathed, "That was really naughty."

I felt my breath shaking as she slowly stepped over to me, a little more swing in her hips than I'd seen before. She held her hands behind her back, and bit her lip as she smiled seductively. At my side, she hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down her thighs, then crawled over my lap.

She really was a good girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds