• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Good Girl Gone Bad

Good Girl Gone Bad

Brad and I have been dating for almost a year. My name is Isabelle. We've been called the sweetest couple of Sydney.

Brad is the type of guy who girls can never resist; 6"2, blonde, the deepest blue eyes and the most charming smile. His body is muscular from working out in the gym, not from steroids, but toned, purely from hard work. His skin was firm and bronze from going to the beaches. His voice is husky and deep, like a movie star's, but ten times better. He is a cheerful lad, sweet, romantic, but original. He's really funny too, but sometimes, people misunderstand him. I don't!

I can't imagine a day without him, he is the air that I breathe.

Brad describes me as "Unconfident, but entirely gorgeous". I'm not pretending to be shy or anything, but I really don't see anything about me that's gorgeous. I'm 5"6, dark haired, average body, tanned skin. My breasts are quite small, 36B, but I had long legs which made up for them. I'm on a diet now, which Brad keeps telling me to quit, but I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I'm not good enough for him, that he'll find another girl that's better than me. Thankfully that hasn't happened.

One night, we went out for some Chinese cuisine. After a good load of Kung Pao and Fried Rice, we headed home. We held hands as we walked to my house, and every time we did so, I had a whole museum of butterflies in my stomach. I would giggle randomly, and Brad would flash his brilliant white teeth at me as he smiled. But there was something different tonight.

His grip on me was particularly firm, it wasn't painful, but I could feel the pressure on my knuckles. Normally, he would be gentle with me, it felt so weird.

"Oh well" I thought to myself, maybe he just had a bad day at work.

When we reached my doorstep, he suddenly swung me around and kissed me passionately. Instinctively, my hands made their way to his neck, and his made its to my waist and backside. He cupped my butt so that I lifted my leg around him, and he pulled my waist close to him so that we could feel every movement. I broke the kiss and giggled, nudging him gently with my head, and whispered "Baby, you're so full of surprises."

He tickled me, while giggling "Only when I'm with you."

"I want to be with you tonight."

"Always at your service." He scooped me up and carried me inside.

I started pulling off my tank top and jeans when we went in, I knew that he watched me, that turned me on so much. I felt his hands around my belly, he breathed against my neck. He smelt so musky, and dark. He smelt so transformed. I laughed "You never told me you bought a new fragrance."

"Do you like it?"

"Anything you wear, I'd like it." He started moving his hand up, he pushed lightly on me so that our my back touched and rubbed his torso. When he got near my bra, I peeled his hands off me, giggled and told him "Nu uh".

Then he unclasped my bra and tossed it on my sofa. He would never do that. He knew my boundaries. That shocked me.

"I've had enough of you teasing me." He sounded so cold, like an entirely different person.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I was totally confused and scared. This wasn't the Brad I know.

"You strip in front of me, rub yourself against me, run your hands along my body. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Look, darling, I'm sorry, I don't mean to, but you know that I haven't done it yet, and I want to keep my virginity for a while." I reached my hand to retrieve my bra.

He slapped it away. "You're mine. I want you to know that. There's nothing better for a couple to do than make love, you have denied me again and again. I'm starting to question whether you truly love me."

"Of course I love you" I started to shake and tears began to form in my eyes. I moved forward to kiss him.

He stepped back. "Then prove it. Have sex with me."

I loved Brad so much, but coming from a typical Asian family, my virginity was the sake of my pride. I didn't want to lose it until I found "the one". It's not that I don't feel that Brad is "the one". I'm just so afraid that he might leave me and I might lose him.

I hesitated and tried to talk him out of it. "Brad, baby, please... you know what it means to me, I love you, please... please... "

"There are a ton of girls out there waiting for me to pound them. They tell me that they dream of it every night. What makes you so special and out of the ordinary?"

That scared the shit out of me. I leaped forward and hugged him. He didn't hug me back. "Baby, you know that I love you, please don't..." I started to seriously weep.

"Sometimes you leave me with no choice. I have my urges I need to satisfy, and you don't want to help me. He grasped my arms and flung them away, then he pushed me back. He started making his way to the door.

"Baby, please, what can I do to make you stay?" I sobbed.

"I want you to satisfy me, baby, I love you, but I need someone who is willing to please me."

"Okay..." I whispered, only barely audible even to myself.

He gracefully glided towards me, picked me up again, and walked to my bedroom. He placed me on my bed and started to unbutton his shirt. I felt shameful watching him, but he was so beautiful. His body was a work of art. Every so often, a thick vein would be visible on his powerful arms, tracing down to his slender fingers, it pulsed with a strong rhythm. And his pectorals, they were beefy and hunky, I sometimes slept on them when Brad stayed around. I would knead my head them and bury myself in his scent. His legs were long and quite hairy, the pure muscular feel and the strength of them were beyond compare. Brad made me feel safe when he was around. But not this time.

His touch snapped me back to reality. While I was busying myself with his godly body, he stripped off all his clothes and sledded of my panties. He guided his finger along my neck, my cleavage, my waist, hips, legs. Then he came back up to touch my soft mound. There was a rock hard feeling on my butt and I knew exactly what was causing it.

"Baby, you are truly beautiful. I'm sorry you don't want to do this, but I've been aching to touch you." He breathed on the back of my shoulder.

I shuddered to hear him speak again. It suddenly hit me again, what he was going to do with me. I tried to move away but he was so strong. He hugged me tighter until his heart was pulsing on my back and we were breathing in harmony. I tried to think; "it's going to be okay" or "It's not too much of a big deal" but the more I thought, the more I was terrified.

He moved on top of me, and I started to shout and scream. I felt a sharp sting in my ass. "Don't baby, or I'll gag you." I was silenced immediately. I struggled in futility as he got into position. "Relax, baby. The more you struggle, the more painful it's going to be. I want you to enjoy this too."

"Please don't, Brad, please. I don't want it anymore" I cried.

He forced my legs apart with tremendous strength. He moved his head near my slit, and circled my labia with his tongue. I shivered with lust. He plunged into my deep canal. My body was heating up, I was responding to him, I moaned a little. "I knew that you'd enjoy this." His hands flew up to my breast and massaged them, pinching my nipples once in a while. He fluttered his tongue on my clitoris. He licked again and again, and sent me over the top. Sparks flew all over my spine, I arched back and spasmed. I groaned and moaned until I was still.

"Horny little bitch." Brad called me a bitch? He'd never! He had respected me, and now he called me a bitch? Deep down inside, I knew that I was getting turned on by his domination. I didn't want to become a slut, but I wanted him so bad.

"You're nice and wet, aren't you." It was more a statement than a question.

"Answer me, do you want me?"

I whimpered. "yes.."

"I can't hear you."

"Yes."

"Are you going to be a good girl and beg for it?"

"Yes!"

"Then beg for it, bitch. Tell me what you want!"

"I want you inside of me."

"You can do better than that, I assume"

"Please, I want you to thrust into me"

"Am I an object to you?" "No" "Try again."

"Brad. Please. I need you. BRAD, PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME!"

"That's my good girl" He started to move inside of me.

His firm, long, cock fought its way through my narrow passage. It stretched me, and it hurt, but somehow, it felt so good. It felt so right. I swung my legs onto his butt and dug my nails into his shoulders. This seemed to have encouraged him, as he soon found my hymen. He bumped against it once, then smiled at me. He really was irresistible.

"You ready, Belle?" I gulped. He kissed me and thrust at the same time. He tore me apart. It burned and stung so bad.

He sank himself almost to the hilt. He was about 8" long and 3" wide, a giant, to an Asian girl. He waited for me to adjust to his girth.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?"

"It hurts, Brad, it hurts."

"Belle, I've never felt anyone so tight before, you're amazing, and I want you to know that I love you, I'm never going to leave you. You understand?"

A little squeal was all I managed. A second wave hit me as he began to thrust harder, faster, and deeper. He groaned loudly in my ear and his vibrations left me speechless. I was afraid to moan as we had neighbours next door, but it was so hard to hold in. I arched my hips to meet his thrust but he pushed me down, stopped thrusting and told me.

"I'm in control, you're not. If you don't behave yourself, I will pull myself out." I nodded. He was amazing, it seemed almost if he knew exactly what I wanted. He ran his hands along my body, firmly gripping but softly soothing me. Once in a while he would play with my nipples and lick my neck. Then, I felt his cock throb and pulse, it grew in my pussy and I knew he was about to cum.

"Babe, you aren't protected, I'm going to pull out and you're going to blow me."

He commanded me in a tone that I had never heard before but I did exactly what I was told. It was my first ever sexual experience, so I didn't really know what to do, but I felt him guide me with his hand. I went down on him and greedily licked our juices from his cock. Our taste intertwined with each others and it was a marvellous combination. Then I tried to take him deeper, but it was so big and I didn't want to hurt him by biting. He hit my gag spot and I choked a bit, I couldn't help but have tears run down my face. He ran his fingers through my hair and complimented me.

"You're so beautiful, Belle, no-one has ever made me feel this way before. I'm going to cum now, you don't have to swallow." He thrusted a last few times, groaned loudly, then shot his first load in my mouth. It was salty and bitter, but it tasted good never the less. He shot his second load and this time I had to pull away. I had trouble swallowing the first load of sticky liquid. It splattered onto my breasts and formed a gooey layer of white. After a few more shots, his cock was limp and I was a mess. He started laughing at me for the way I looked. I felt so dirty and wanton, but I honestly enjoyed every moment of it.

We went to shower and Brad had to hold my limp body as I was so exhausted from all the action.

"Baby, you didn't moan when we were making love" He sweetly stated. The Brad I knew was back!

"It was so embarrassing and I felt so dirty." He laughed at me and rubbed the soap on my breasts.

"You have to promise me that you're going to moan for me next time." "I promise." "Did you like it today?"

...

"Honey, I want you to be honest" he said.

"Kind of" I said quietly

"Whatdyou mean?" he mumbled into my neck.

"It was kind of painful, but it felt so hot, and it felt so good."

"So you liked it, right?"

"You could say that... Brad, did you read my diary?"

"Uh.. Yes. Howdyou know?"

"I only ever mentioned I liked being dominated to my diary."

"I never knew you were that naughty until I read it" He chuckled.

"Whatever you have in stock for me next, would you please warn me? I got kind of scared today."

"Then that wouldn't be a surprise, would it? Besides, you've got everything you need, right here with me."

Carrying me out of the shower, he threw me onto a towel on my bed.

"You also said you liked it rough, didn't you?"

"Oh baby, not again, please, I'm so tired and weak..."

"DID I ASK FOR YOUR OPINION!?"

-----End Of Story-----

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Good Girl Gone Bad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 488 milliseconds