• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Good Morning

Good Morning

I opened my eyes at a familiar touch, I looked around... I wasn't home... Lizzi's head was on my chest, she was sleeping, I could have sworn; I kissed the top of her head and I felt a pinch... No, she wasn't asleep.

I didn't respond, and she nuzzled against my breasts, and the nuzzling brought her face to... She parted her lips and took my hardened nipple into her mouth. She licked. She bit. She sucked. Oh god, she sucked.

And I felt something else as well, something hard, something warm and wet...and it shook, vigorously. She pressed it against my thigh, and at that moment I realized that she had kept it warm for me. It was big, thick, long... And I wanted it inside of me. I rubbed my dripping pussy against her arm, but she pulled the thing away.

She hadn't lost her oral fix, and I had brought myself to massaging her breast, somehow managing to concentrate on pleasuring her as I lay in an erotic utopia. I reached for the glass that was sitting on a dresser, the remains of the midnight screwdriver (and many refills) that we'd shared, and salvaged an ice cube, which I rubbed on her breast until it had melted entirely, and I was forced to return to a simple hand massage...

And at this point, in went the vibrator: shaking, rocking violently inside me. Hard inside me. Deep inside me. She pulled it from my pussy, almost as if she hadn't intended to put it there in the first place. I whimpered, and clutched her breast aggressively... Taking the hint, she rammed the toy back inside, I couldn't help moaning...

It shook. She sucked. I began to scream, my hold on her tit became steel, and she bit me, with a breath of ecstasy, I let go. She took her vibrator from me and put it on the dresser next to our drink. She kissed me and said, "Good morning. Sleep well?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Good Morning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 372 milliseconds