• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Morning

Good Morning

I slowly awake, gradually becoming aware of myself and the daylight entering the bedroom.

The first thing I notice is Robert. He is snuggled into the back of me, his arm thrown over me and cupping my breast. His breath tickles the back of my neck in a slow, steady rhythm.

I felt the heat of his body and realise I am naked. Of course! We made love last night.

I smile to myself, remembering. It had been Robert's first day back from a business trip and I had missed him. I'd prepared a nice meal with candles and a good bottle of wine. The inevitable had happened, just as I had planned.

Robert had given me three orgasms, the first with tongue and fingers, frantic, gasping, rushed. The second as I had straddled him, riding on his manhood, his hands reaching up to massage my breasts and tease my nipples. The third and best had come as we climaxed simultaneously, my legs wrapped around his waist, moving tenderly together, Robert implanting his seed deep within me.

My insides tingle at the memory and I become aware of a damp sticky feeling down below, partly the result of last night and partly in anticipation of a repeat performance. I squirm slightly as my body reacts to the twin stimuli.

My tiny movement causes Robert to stir, pressing himself more tightly to me. I become very aware of his erection, pressing against my bare bottom and the back of my thighs. His hand, still until now, gives my breast a gentle squeeze and his fingers circle my nipple. It swells and grows stiff in immediate response.

My wicked body betrays me, squirming a little harder and pressing my bottom back into Robert's erection. This is no deliberate action, it happens without me thinking about it. Robert takes a deeper breath and his enveloping hand squeezes a little harder, his fingers rolling my stiffening nipple and pulling gently at it. I feel a new dampness forming between my thighs, one caused by the pleasure of Roberts closeness as much as the eroticism of our naked bodies entwined together.

Robert is waking now and he starts to nuzzle at the nape of my neck, kissing the first vertebrae on my back. It sends goosebumps down my spine and turns my insides to jelly. I inhale deeply and, pressing his hand more firmly to my breast, raise my leg to allow his erection to slip up between my thighs until it rubs against the lower part of my slit. Robert lets out a low murmur and presses into me, rubbing his erection against my sex and causing a fresh release of wetness from within me. At the same time he raises his head and starts to kiss my neck, nibbling at my ear lobes and biting on my shoulder.

Straightening my legs causes his to straighten too until his member is standing firm, protruding between my thighs and pressed hard up against my sex. I take the hand that was holding my breast and pull it down, across my belly and into the hair surrounding my wet and beckoning channel. His fingers quickly find the hard little button there and tickle and tease it. Robert starts to thrust gently through my thighs, apply pressure to the bottom of my sex while his finger manipulates my little button.

We are now both fully awake and I am enjoying the sensations he is causing inside me, I am ready, wet and urgent for more. I release him from between my thighs and roll over, moving in to him and falling into his embrace. Our mouths meet, exchanging kisses, wet and passionate yet gentle and intimate. I roll further, forcing him over onto his back and lying on top of him, pressing my breasts into his chest. His arms encircle me, one cupping my bottom, the other round my waist and reaching up between my shoulder blades to scratch at my spine.

I draw up my knees on either side of him and he enters me, slowly, gently, filling me, stretching me, possessing me. A sigh escapes my lips and I press my head into his shoulder.

We move gently together, without any urgency, exchanging kisses and little touches. I enjoy the feel of his masculinity, the movement of his muscles, the heat of his breath. I am transported to levels of pleasure that I rarely reach. A heat is spreading through my groin and into my belly, yet the pace of our lovemaking does not increase.

I am concentrating on pleasuring my husband, squeezing his organ with my internal muscles, rising up almost to release him and pausing, then moving back down to fully contain him, pressing down until I am completely filled and he is pressing against my womb.

This cannot continue long and we melt together in a simultaneous release, our fluids mingling, hearts racing, breath quickening, time slowing.

I rest on his chest, letting the world return to us. Reaching up to kiss him one more time, finally I say the first words of the day;

"Good morning, darling"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Morning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds