• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Mother

Good Mother

I got so tired of my husband being away on work. It was always some business trip that couldn't wait. I had forgotten the last time we had sex together. It was just my son Bobby at home with me. Bobby was now nineteen and I hated to say it, I was desiring him. It didn't help that he walked around the house in just a pair of shorts and no shirt on most of the time. I kept staring at his chest and looking at the bulge in those shorts.

I knew Bobby would be in his bedroom at night with the door shut stroking his cock. Sometimes I stood outside the door and heard him moan. I wanted to open the door and finally see his erect cock. One evening I was in my room. I was naked on the bed and I was using my fingers to rub my pussy. I think I was getting frustrated knowing my son was just down the hallway. I could almost picture him stroking his dick. I got up from the bed.

I walked down the hallway. There I was totally naked standing at Bobby's door. What was I thinking? If I went inside, what would happen between us? Would I see his cock or would I get embarrassed and run out of his room? I put my ear to the door. I could swear I heard the sound of Bobby pumping his cock up and down with his hand. I opened the door and stepped inside. I wish you could have seen the look on my son's face. I don't know if it was the shock of seeing me naked or me catching him beating his meat.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Bobby asked me.

"I couldn't take it anymore, I had to see you," I told him.

I walked closer to the bed and I sat down on the edge. There was my son's cock just inches away. He was hard and had to be a good seven inches in length. I reached out and took his cock in my hand. I slowly started to run my hand up and down his bone. Bobby let out this sound like it was the best think to ever happen to him. I stroked his cock and looked at the precum dripping from the tip of his dick. I had to taste him.

I climbed up over his midsection and I lowered my face. I took hold of his cock and brought it up to my lips and inhaled my son's dick. I couldn't control myself. I was bobbing up and down and Bobby's cock slid down my throat. Fuck, did he taste so good. I love that musky scent of a man's hard cock. I sucked on my son's shaft for some minutes. I finally pulled off. I didn't want him to cum quite yet. I gazed down at Bobby's slick cock and I climbed up over top. I reached back and guided that fat cock to my gash. I looked at Bobby's face and then I sunk down on his prick.

I think we both made noises as his dick got buried deep in my belly. Bobby seemed to know just what to do. He took hold of my ass cheeks and he started pulling them apart. I kept rising up and dropping down on that fat prick of his. I hate to do comparisons but Bobby's cock was making me crazy and I couldn't remember when my husband John made me feel like this. Bobby must have found just the right spot.

"Oh fuck, right there. Your cock is making me crazy!"

Bobby pushed his mushroom right against some spot on my pussy wall that was giving me all sorts of small orgasms. Bobby took his hands from my ass and brought them onto my tits. He began to pinch and squeeze my nipples. I did something I rarely do. I felt myself squirting all over Bobby's rod. It wasn't much but I knew my juices were flowing over my son's cock. I threw my head back and I told Bobby to fuck me like he meant it. My son brought his hips up and completely filled me with his bone.

There was one thing I had to have. I needed Bobby to fill me with his cum. I squeezed down harder on his cock and I told Bobby I needed to feel his baby seed inside me. I don't think Bobby thought this was something he should do but he was too far gone to stop. A few more strokes and Bobby grunted and spurted his load into my belly. I love feeling the heat of sticky cum rushing into my pussy. My young son had a geyser to give me.

It seemed like he just kept flooding my body with his love load. I could already feel some of it leaking out of my pussy. Eventually Bobby stopped cumming in my hole. He did stay hard for some minutes more before he had to pull out. Once he got soft and pulled free, I turned over and cleaned his shaft with my mouth. I could tell that Bobby's cock was a little raw at that moment. I just kept taking him down my throat until I licked him clean.

Afterwards, we were on the bed together. I told Bobby how bad things had gotten between his father and myself. Bobby said not to worry. From now on he would be my lover and take care of my needs. That sort of came to pass. Whenever my husband was away, Bobby was in my pussy. I couldn't believe how someone could always be hard all the time. We made love in every position you could think of. It wasn't too long before Bobby took my ass.

I was on my hands and knees. I thought Bobby would enter my pussy from behind. Instead he fed my bottom with his erect cock. God, how I screamed at first. He felt enormous stretching my ass muscles like that. I never let my husband take me that way. Bobby fucked my ass and sprayed his hot lube more than one time.

Maybe I was falling in love with my son. Even though I was on the pill, I was thinking about what if Bobby made me pregnant. I even brought up the subject one time.

"Mom, if you want a baby, I would give you one. Fucking you with a big belly would be such a turn-on," he said.

I think we are both mad talking like this but it makes my pussy tingle knowing Bobby would be coating my eggs with his baby seed. Time will tell if this all works out as planned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds