• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Sex with a Bad Wife

Good Sex with a Bad Wife

12

I told my buddy Tom on several occasions to leave the stupid bitch he married. Tom is my best friend and I hate to say this but he is a wimp and calling him hen pecked does not even come close to describing his relationship with that slut. For whatever reason he is happy with her, he seems to actually thrive on being used by that women.

She is very hot and way out of his league, I am not sure why she ever went out with him in the first place much less why she married him, but she did. They have been married almost six years now with more ups and downs than I can keep up with. They don't have any children which is probably a good thing given all her screwing around.

I had seen her out twice before with other men, once just walking down the street with their arms around each other, kissing and feeling each other up. The second time was in a bar not 3 blocks from her own house. I saw her setting in a dark corner with another man going at it; clearly they were getting revved up for some heavy duty fucking later that evening. In both cases I was relatively sure she had seen me watching her.

I kept my mouth shut and never mentioned it to Tom and never told him what I saw. She never mentioned it to me either even though I could tell by the way she looked at me it was a ticking time bomb that was going to blow up in her face someday.

At first she tried to keep Tom from hanging out with me or even talking to me. That didn't work so she came up with a different approach to guarantee my silence. She decided to seduce and fuck me to buy my silence so I would never tell her husband what she was up to.

She tried various subtle ways of teasing me and trying to get me to make a move on her, when that didn't work she took the more direct approach. She asked me to come over to their house early one evening. I just assumed Tom would be there, it never occurred to me that it would just be the two us.

When I got to the house she answered the door wearing a short dark blue silk robe with black stocking, and lots of heavy make-up. The robe was so short I could see the top of her panties and even though it was tied it was partially open all the way down. She invited me in and led me into the living room and invited me to sit down.

Where is Tom?" I asked.

"Oh he ran out to get a few things; he'll be back in about an hour maybe two if we're lucky." She smiled looking over her shoulder as we walked into the living room.

"Would you like some wine?" she asked

"Actually I would prefer some scotch, on the rocks if you don't mind." I told her.

I sat down on the couch as she walked over to the bar and made my drink and poured herself a glass of wine. I watched her intently as she walked over and handed me my drink seeing her sashaying towards me, her full breasts spilling out over the top of the bra, nipples standing proud, a few strands of brunette pubic hair peeking up out of the low-cut bottoms.

She leaned forward to hand me my drink making sure I got a clear unobstructed view of her cleavage and those large well shaped breasts of hers. She smiled and rose up slowly standing full upright giving me nice shot of her panty covered crotch.

She then turned and walked back over to the bar to retrieve her glass of wine. I was quite happy with that, as it allowed me to see how well her curvy ass cheeks filled out those tight panties.

She picked up her glass and walked back to the couch standing there looking down at me holding her glass of wine. She was standing there in the living room in front of their large picture window with the drapes wide open and with cars and people going by. She just stood there sipping her drink right in front of me making sure I was looking at her, she clearly was not going to be ignored.

She took a long slow sip of her wine like she was contemplating something very deliberate. She then set her glass down, untied the robe and let it just hang open watching my reaction with a cocky expression. Then she flipped it back on shoulders a little more to make sure that her entire body was visible to me.

She was wearing a black lacy corset, with black garter belt, black satin panties, and hose, she didn't have any shoes on, but I could care less. The lace and other fabric weren't sheer enough to see underneath, but all the skin revealed by the small bikini panties was enough to make me almost cum in my pants.

"I thought it would be a good idea if talked and got to know each other a little better. I know we have some issues or more specifically "you" have some issues with me." She said.

"I know you never liked me very much, and to be honest I don't care much for you either. I only tolerate you because you're Tom's friend and he has so very few friends. If it were up to me you would have been out of our lives a long time ago."

"Yes, well the feeling is mutual." I responded while sipping my drink. "Do want to get to the point and tell me why I'm here?" I asked trying to be civil without seeming rude.

She tossed off her robe off and dropped it to the floor as she slowly strolled over and leaned in towards me.

"I just want make sure you don't do anything to mess up my happy home. I like things just the way they are."

"It occurs to me that the reason you are so uptight about me is because you aren't getting any. Tell me how long has it been since you had a good hard fucking? When is the last time somebody rocked your world, huh?"

"That is none of your business." I retorted. "Besides why the hell do you care, am I the only guy in town you haven't screwed yet?"

"That's what is eating you up isn't? I am getting laid and you are not. Maybe if you were not so damn picky you wouldn't be so horny and dissatisfied all the time."

"I don't need this shit especially from you." I said as I rose up.

"Set back down we are going to settle this right now one way or the other." She snorted. "I am not going to have you holding this over my head, looking down your nose at me."

"I love Tom, as much as I can love any man. He is a good husband but he is a lousy fuck, he has a little cock and no imagination, having sex with him is about as exciting as doing the dishes. I want more, I deserve more, I deserve to fuck as many men as I want whenever and however I want and I am going to do just that, whether you like it or not."

"I like fucking other men, being used as their whore, being filled with their cum knowing that their baby could be growing inside my belly. I love to go home smelling like sex I want Tom to smell the scent of another man and their cum on me. I like to come home take off all my cloths lying down on bed in front of Tom spreading my legs and showing him my cum filled pussy and play with myself and make him watch."

"You should come over and watch with him sometime, you might like it and maybe you wouldn't be so damn condescending all the time." She growled while grabbing my dick through my pants.

I could not believe what I was hearing and just how evil this women was.

I stood up and I slapped the bitch across the face.

I stood there for a moment in shock, I had never hit a woman before, it was a reflex action I never meant to do it. It wasn't a hard slap but it made her step back. She was looking away from me, I thought she was crying and then she slowly turned her head and I saw an evil smile on her face and that look in her eyes of animal lust like a women possessed by the devil.

"Maybe I under estimated you." she said. "Maybe you're more of a man than I gave you credit for. I was just going to use you for a quickie, fuck you just to shut you up but now I have bigger plans for you."

I was still in shock and disbelieve at what I had just done when she grabbed and my crotch led me off to their master bed room. I just followed along still holding my drink in my hand not sure what to say or do, I felt like I was the sacrificial lamb being offered up for sacrifice.

I had not been in their bedroom in years, since I helped them move into the new house. The king size bed which I admired when they first bought it and then cursed it when I helped carry the damn thing into the house, suddenly seeing it there it had a strange effect on me as I realized what was about to happen.

The room seemed a little bright, every light in the room was on which I thought was a little odd but assumed that she liked looking at herself when she was getting ready putting on that slutty outfit.

"No, I can't do this, this is all wrong; I can't screw over a friend like this." I said.

"Maybe you would like me to call Tom or better yet how about I call the police and tell them how you beat me and then tried to rape me?" she replied.

I could not believe how this bitch had played me and how I had walked right into it.

"Face it you screwed up asshole. Now I hold all the cards and you will do whatever I tell you to do if you don't to go to jail."

It was my word against hers and in this day and age that never turns out well for the guy.

"Come on stop fighting it you know you want it." She said. "I've got two other men ready to put their cum in me tonight if you can't do the job. Unlike you they're real men. They know how to fuck a lady"

"Come on you like it rough I know you do? That's good I like it rough too. Slap me again I don't mind, in fact I like being slapped around. Come on hurt me you know you want to, now is your chance maybe your only chance, so just do it."

"I might even let you fuck me in the ass. I've let lots of men fuck my ass; I've even had them lined up, one right after the other. All but Tom I never let him fuck my ass, I like holding that over him I use that to keep him in line with a promise of someday having it, a promise I don't ever plan to deliver on but he doesn't know that."

"There is only one way out of this for you now. Fuck me and keep your mouth shut to Tom or I'll tell him you forced yourself on me."

I stood there for a moment trying to decide what I should do with her still holding onto my crotch. Finally I said to myself, "Oh what the hell, everybody else has fucked her, I might as well!"

"Alright you win, what do want me to do?" I sighed.

"Good boy" she said with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Here help get me out of this corset I can't breathe in this thing." As I undid each clasp I notice just how tight it was and I wondered how did she get this thing on by herself without anyone helping her?

She peeled her black satin panties off and tossed them towards the closet door which was closed. She was now clad in only a black garter belt and sheer black stockings.

She turned around slowly to face me and my eyes were immediately fixated on those big wonderful breasts of hers. She immediately noticed where my head was at and smirked. "Oh! That right you never seen the girls before like this have you?" she said holding them for me to see "Are sure you don't want try them out? Go ahead feel them up that's what they are there for, this may be your one and only chance so make it count."

She held her breasts squeezing her arms underneath them, lifting them up, and pushing them together. This mashed her tit flesh together, squeezing it so that they bulged out even further.

I grabbed her large honkers and lifted them up with the palms of both hands. Then with both hands I worked her breasts, first stroking softly, then just touching her nipples, then twisting them, large, suckable nipples that were swollen and semi-hard, looking like a delicious treat.

"I bet you'd love to bury your face in them." She said with a grin.

I did not hesitate for a moment; I buried my face between her breasts. Sticking out my tongue, I licked at the tender milky white flesh of her breasts, drawing my tongue slowly across the vast expanse of her womanly assets. I took my time, savoring the moment, feeling her soft flesh pressed up against my face. I then kissed and explored the inner slope of her left breast. Before reaching her erect nipple I moved to the other breast and kissed it as well.

I grasped her and fed her right breast into my hungry mouth. Again, teasing her nipple with my lips, tongue, and teeth drove each of them to new levels of arousal.

I rubbed my head from side to side, letting my mouth and cheeks rub all over her tit flesh. Then, I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and began nursing on it hungrily; devouring it like my life depended on it.

"Mmmm, that's it baby, nurse on my tits." She purred, keeping her breasts pressed right up against my face.

I sucked her nipple in between my lips and pulled it into my mouth as my tongue rubbed over it, flicking against the very tip of her nipple. She moaned and arched her back, which thrust her breast against my face more, causing her fleshy mound to squeeze against my face and bulge out at the sides. My mouth drooled over her melons messily as I sucked frantically.

I was so preoccupied with sucking her erect nipples and caressing her breasts in my hands I must have lost track of time. She suddenly stepped back, "Ok that's enough foreplay" she said. "Let's get down to business I don't have all day besides that I have another date with a tall well hung black man later tonight and I am definitely not going to miss out on that."

She quickly unbuttoned my shirt, pulled my pants down, and followed by my boxer shorts. Both hung down around my ankles as my cock sprung free and was level with her face as she got down to rest on her knees before me.

She played with my cock and balls for a while before touching them with her mouth. She seemed to get a lot of pleasure out of seeing the effect she was having on me and she looked up at me and asked if I liked what she was doing while she stroked and fondled my shaft, making it bigger and harder.

Eventually, she took the tip of my cock into her mouth and surround it with her wet tongue and lips as she slid it in and out, sucking, loving, worshipping, all while looking up to see my reaction. I smiled to myself as her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and slid it into her mouth.

"FUCK MY MOUTH!" she urged me, as she surrounded my cock with her hungry lips.

Putting a hand to either side of her head so that my fingers were just behind her ear, I took control of her head and slid another two inches of my member into her warm and inviting mouth. Instinctively, her hands rose to my thighs. I slid another two inches into her mouth. As soon as I touched her gag reflex, she pushed back.

I firmly clamped my hands on to each side of her head taking control of her. She closed her eyes and relaxed her tongue. She let me take charge now as I thrust my cock deeper into her warm wet mouth. My cock filled her tight mouth while my hands controlled her head.

She was holding her mouth open and wide as she could now. I thrust my hips faster and deeper into her mouth almost gagging her. I felt my cock against the back of her throat. I felt her teeth gently scrapping against my shaft with each rapid pounding stroke of my cock. I smiled as I could feel myself getting closer and closer to her gag reflex.

My shaft was throbbing now with that familiar feeling behind the groin swelled up ready to explode. I grunted, my eyes drifted up to the ceiling as streams of my hot cum erupted inside her mouth. As I felt the jolt of my cum explode into her mouth I let a small, appreciative groan escape from my lips as I let my hands fall lazily to my side.

I looked down into her dark brown eyes.

"Swallow it." I said.

She shook her head.

"Now, I insist." I barked in a low and commanding voice.

She gave me a defiant look, showed me the cum on her tongue and then swallowed it and showed me her empty mouth.

She moved from her knelling position and stood up. She took a sip from my drink and then walked over to where I was standing. She started yanking my cock back to its previous erect state. In a few minutes I was hard as a rock once again.

"You did Ok so far." she said. "Now comes' the real test. If you want to walk out of here free and clear you need to give me the best fucking I've ever had."

I was tired of arguing with the bitch and my dick was already at full attention so I just told her "shut up and just fuck, it is obviously the only thing you are even mildly good at!"

I grabbed the back of her thighs just under her ass cheeks, and lifted her up against my body. Gripping my cock, I placed it against her hot, waiting twat, and entered her deeply. She gasped at the sudden intrusion.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, helping support her weight, while I fucked her in the air. I squeezed her ass cheeks tightly; lifting her up, and then letting her weight drive her back down onto my cock. She grabbed my head and took my mouth with hers, a vestige of my own flavor lingering in her mouth, as her tongue invaded my mouth keeping time to my penetrating her.

It was maddeningly intense, but too exhausting, and I took her over to the bed. I lifted her off of me, eliciting a cry, and then placed her on the bed, belly down. Spreading her cheeks with my hands, I once again located her wet slit, and entered her. I leaned over, grabbed her shoulders, and pressing them into the bed, I fucked her as hard as I could. Very hard, very fast, forcing my cock as deep as it would go inside her womb.

As much as I hated and despised this women and everything she had done, I did enjoy the way her pussy felt wrapped around my cock right now. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was especially after all the different men she had been with. Of course I was not going to tell her that, that or anything else she could remotely consider being a compliment. I wanted to be as emotionally detached from this fucking whore as I could be.

Unrelenting, I continued pounding away, losing myself to the rhythm of the slap of my thighs against her ass. She pushed back on every stroke, her entire body strung as tight as a violin.

We were not making love we hated each other and were fucking and using sex as a punishment to hurt each other and take out our aggressions.

"Come on you worthless bastard fuck me like you hate me!" she squealed.

We glared at each other with mutual contempt as I pounded her and as she dared me to fuck her harder and deeper taunting me saying I was a lousy fuck.

The fucking I gave her was almost vicious in its intensity. I was using my cock to punish her for being so mean. After a few minutes I could see her wincing under the continuous pounding, and changed my attack.

I slowed, grabbing her cheeks in my hands, reveling in the deep penetration. In and out, I kept feeding her my cock, using that pussy. I was getting into it. I was fucking her like I wanted to hurt her, like it was a fight, a contest.

"Pull my hair," she moaned.

I grabbed her hair, that long black hair. I had hold of all of it. I pulled on her hair like it was a horse's main as I fucked her, pulling her head back with each deep thrust of my cock.

I fucked the shit out of her. I had a handful of hair and was fucking her balls deep as hard as I could. I felt powerful. I felt like she was my possession, like I could do whatever I wanted with her.

She was hurting; she had to be, but she was enjoying it. I was absolutely hammering her. I couldn't stop myself from grinning. I could feel the smile spreading across my face, that's how much pleasure I was having.

Looking down at the view of her pink flesh swallowing my cock, I saw the rosebud of her asshole, and forced my thumb into her there.

I fingered her ass, as I continued to screw her. Her ass cheeks clenched and released against my probing, finally accepting the inevitable. When I inserted first one finger, and then a second in her butt, she looked back at me with impassioned eyes, and through clenched teeth she warned me. "Don't do it, you bastard." She was thrusting herself hard against my invading fingers.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Sex with a Bad Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds