• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Time Charlie's

Good Time Charlie's

Not all my sexual episodes involved men. I have been married a couple of times and lived with a couple of other women. In my early 20's I met and fell in love with my first wife who was and is by far the sexiest woman I ever met. Early in our relationship it became clear that I was not going to be able to satisfy her sexual drive myself and so began an 8 year exploration of the seamier steamier side of sex to be found around our home town.

I don't recall now how we found out, but we did find out about a place in Wheatfield NY between Buffalo and Niagara Falls, called "Good Time Charlie's". It was.

The place was a pretty run down adult movie theater with small video booths and a small theater that seated about 30 or 40 at most. The booths were laid out in 2 areas and there were the usual sort of toys and vibrators etc. available as well. Several of the booths had glory holes between them and it was common in the place that if you wanted some company you put in your money and left the door open a bit so people walking by could see who was in the booth and you could see them. If you both liked what you saw then you got together in the booth. There was of course also anonymous sucking going on through the glory holes as well.

The theater was quite small and not just a little musty but along with the usual theater chairs there was also an old couch in the back corner where it was easy for more than one couple to play around.

On one of our first times visiting the place. Linda wore a short knitted mini dress that buttoned all the way down the front. She was a fairly small woman, about 5ft 4 with small apple sized breasts. She had been a gymnast in high school and had the trim athletic and extremely flexible body that that required. I already knew she was alos going commando on the evening and her nipples were plainly visible poking out the soft material of her dress.

When we arrived she told me first she wanted to check out the booths just to see who was around the place. Of course that also gave the guys there a chance to check her out as well. The clientele were almost all men of course but there were usually a few women there with their partners on weekend nights. We walked by the booths in both sections looking at what movies were available. This was before most booths played multiple films so the titles of each movie were displayed on the door of the booth. Choosing one of the booths she knew had a glory hole Linda entered and had me get in with her.

Putting money in the slot soon had the porno playing away and she quickly took my hand placing it on her pussy and telling me to start masturbating her while she undid a couple of buttons at the bottom of the dress. In about half a minute the next door booth was occupied and a movie started playing there. Obviously someone had seen us get in and was interested in what might be happening.

Linda placed herself where anyone looking from the other side could see that I was fingering her as she stood near the middle of the booth. Sure enough we soon saw a man looking into our booth. He put his finger through the hole and I'm not sure what he expected but what he got was my wife moving right against the wall so he could feel her pussy. She started whispering in my ear that he had put a finger inside her and then with a gasp told me he had put in another. I couldn't see any of this but she was telling me all about how it felt to be finger fucked by the stranger and at the same time she was rubbing my hard on through my pants.

After a few minutes she pulled away from the wall and I saw the wet wingers of the guy reaching through the hole for her. She knelt down and took them in her mouth licking them clean and then put her finger through the hole. IN a couple of seconds his cock came through the wall and Linda started sucking on it. I heard him moan form the other side and knew what great pleasure he was experiencing. She pulled me down beside her and taking his cock out for an instant told me to just watch her as she blew him. She then went back to sucking voraciously on his cock. I watched form a few inches away as the length of him disappeared into her mouth and then came out again glistening with her saliva and his juice. In just a few minutes I heard him grunt and realized he was pumping a load of cum into her willing mouth. As he finished up she pulled back turned to me and gave me a big wet French kiss swapping some of his cum into my mouth.

We ended that particular visit with me eating her to one climax in the booth and then fucking her till I came in her hot pussy. When we got up to go out I saw she undid a couple of more buttons at each end of her dress and so as she walked out of the place it was only held together by about 4 buttons just above and below her waist. It was obvious to all who were watching as she walked by that she had no panties on when we got back in the car she said she had found that a real turn on too. She had me finger her all the way back home and ended the evening with another session of fucking in our place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Time Charlie's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds