• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Gorgeous
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Gorgeous

He turned to face me and put his arms around me. He hugged me close and then looked deeply into my eyes. I was the one melting now.

"I wanna thank you so much for doing this for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I saw tears in his eyes again and stroked his back gently while he talked on.

"I swear I'll never forget this. It's the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me and if you ever need anything, please call me. I'll do anything for you."

I was touched - but I knew what I wanted from him. So I told him.

"If you'll do anything for me, then do this... Go home. Find a guy you like and fuck him silly every night like we just did. Never be ashamed of yourself. Never doubt you're good enough. And call me when you find a guy. I want to be the first to know who'll be lucky as hell."

He blushed a deep red when I said this and I started to fear he had fallen for me. I was flattered, but didn't want that for him. Besides, I was more than happy as a free man at this time. But he didn't even look at me. He looked at his toes with a dreamy look in his eyes. When he looked up again, he beamed at me.

"I promise. But I already know who the lucky guy is. It's David."

At this, I couldn't help but laugh and hug him to me. Oh, David was gonna have his work cut out for him. I didn't even consider that David might not want Andrew. I knew David, and he was - as I said before - quite the horn dog.

After sitting for a while just savouring the hug, Andrew got off the bed. I smacked him playfully on the ass when he passed me, and he smiled at me in a way that could melt glaciers. When he was finally fully clothed again, we hugged and kissed in the hall. I hadn't bothered getting dressed, and he gave my cock a fond squeeze before he left, his face shining like the 'unwrapped diamond' he was.

I'll never forget that boy. Gorgeous.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Gorgeous
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds