• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Got You

Got You

12

"Just don't let me catch you fooling about with any of those boys," my mother was saying, "you know what I mean."

"Oh mum!" I responded in a hurt tone.

"Don't you 'oh mum' me young lady," she said sternly, "you're a big girl now and boys will be after only one thing from now on. Just you be warned."

I sighed as my mother went on with her lecture, I had just turned eighteen and though I may have been well developed for my age I had so far kept ahead of the clutches of boys. But that was my mother for you, a prude and a bore when she got started. Now dad was the exact opposite and I wished that he was here, he would have found a way to stop the lecture and save me an ear bashing, but it would be another hour until he got home. Tonight was supposed to be my eighteenth birthday party, to listen to my mother it was going to be a Roman orgy, I just knew that she would spoil everything by standing there glaring at my friends.

"Hi honey" dad's voice suddenly sounded from the kitchen doorway, "I'm home, get your knickers off and give me a proper greeting."

"GEORGE!" mum responded stiffly with a blush rising in her cheeks.

"Hi dad," I grinned, "you're early."

"Don't tell the headmaster," he grinned coming over and giving me a good hug, "but I bunked off school."

My father always made me laugh, the 'school' he went to was a legal office and I had no doubt that he had arranged his early departure some time back. Releasing me my father went over to my mother and stood in front of her smiling, she tried to look stern and irate, but dad could make a corpse laugh, with a guffaw mum kissed him and went back to preparing the odds and sods for the party. It was strange, but my mother was a different person when dad was around, she was still a prude, but at least she didn't waste time with lectures.

"You'd better go and get ready for the do poppet." my father grinned as he swiped a sausage roll off the tray.

I went up to my room and changed into what I was going to wear for the party, a short black dress that showed a lot of cleavage and leg, though I did put on a pair of panties I did not wear a bra and I hoped that it would escape my mother's attention; I should have known better. After applying some make-up I went back to the kitchen, dad was leaning on a work surface while mum put the finishing touches to the buffet, my mother looked up and her eyebrows met in a frown.

"You're not wearing that surely?" she snapped.

"Why not?" I replied defensively.

"Come on Margo," dad said, " she looks damned pretty in it."

"For God's sake," mum said sharply, "there's hardly anything to it. Are you wearing a bra young lady?"

"Margo," dad said moving to stand by her side and winking at me, "let the girl be, if that's what she wants to wear then let her. What can happen anyway, we'll both be there and I promise not to let her out of my sight."

Mum hesitated for a long time, but in the end my father managed to persuade her to let me stay dressed as I was, much relieved I started grabbing trays and carrying them through to the dining room table before my mother could change her mind. As dad and I passed on our way to and from the kitchen he grinned at me, his eyes looked me over then he winked.

"Your mother's right you know," he grinned, "that outfit is provocative, but it sure suits you."

"Oh dad," I laughed, "its only for show I'm not letting any boy get his hands on me."

Dad laughed and went on his way while I went my way, each time we passed each other after that my father would grin and wink.

When my guests started to arrive mum appeared from the kitchen and stood in a corner of the living room keeping an eagle eye on things, I knew that if anything happened that went beyond her strict limits she would step in quickly to end it, I felt it put a bit of a damper on things. Dad made up for it though, he was happily circulating around the room chatting up all my girlfriends and those of the few boys I had invited, mum never seemed to mind my father's flirting though I couldn't understand why this was when she kept such a close eye on me. As the evening wore on my friends started to dance to the fast beat of the music coming from the stereo, mum had sat down and was looking rather bleary eyed to me, I looked over at dad and raised my eyebrows in mother's direction. My father grinned and came over to me, pausing on his way to flirt with three of my girlfriends.

"Well hello there birthday girl." dad grinned when he reached me.

Before I could speak he had picked me up and was planting a kiss on my lips, it was a light peck, very fatherly and very proper, yet it did something inside me that I had never expected; it excited me.

"Dad," I breathed as he put me down again, "is mum all right?"

"I hope so," dad grinned, "she's put away a third of a bottle of vodka."

"What? Mum?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh she doesn't know it," dad laughed, "but I've been spiking her drinks. She'll fall asleep soon, when she does I'll take her and tuck her up in bed, then you can really enjoy yourself."

True enough my mother fell asleep, without any fuss dad carried her upstairs and returned about fifteen minutes later smiling all over his face, winking at me he asked one of the girls to dance and within minutes the party had really taken off. Though my father didn't allow any of us kids to drink anything stronger than a little wine his attitude livened the whole event up, someone dimmed the lights and a couple of the boys started snogging with their girlfriends in the corners of the room. A little while later dad came over and swept me off my feet, the music was still fast and as we hopped and bounced dad grinned at me.

"Better?" he asked looking around the room.

"Much," I grinned, "but I feel a little guilty about mum."

"Don't be," he laughed, "you didn't know anything about it until I told you what I was up to, so I carry all the blame. Just enjoy yourself Ruth, you're only young once. As for me, I'm going to chat up that busty friend of yours as soon as this record ends."

I knew without asking who he was referring to, Grace, she was the same age as me, but her development in the bust area was, to say the least, phenomenal. Laughing I looked over to where Grace was surrounded by boys and wished my father luck. True to his words as soon as the record ended he left me and headed for the crowd around Grace, with the ease of experience he brushed aside the boys with a 'the lady needs a real man' and swept her out into the middle of the room to dance. Watching Grace with her bouncing boobs dancing with my father, who made no pretence about what he was watching, I felt a little jealous. It was an odd feeling and I felt confused that I felt this way as if anyone should feel jealousy it should by all rights be my mother. A little while later dad changed partners and I still found myself feeling jealous, but I shrugged it off as being silly, or at least I tried to. Then dad came over to me again and I felt all excited and girlish, I wasn't quite sure why I was suddenly feeling this way about my father, but I did my best to hide it as he closed in on me for the first slow dance of the evening.

Drifting around in my father's arms I felt happy, safe and secure, I also found myself feeling a little turned on as his body rubbed against mine, whatever was behind my sudden strange feelings I would have gladly stayed in my father's strong arms all night, but it was not to be. With a grin dad homed in on Grace again and was soon cuddling her as they danced slowly round the room, once again I felt jealousy rise in me. The boy I was dancing with seemed like a mere child when I thought of what it had felt like to be in my father's arms.

Some time latter some bright spark suggested we play a game of hide and seek, oddly no-one disliked the idea and the game was soon on; even dad joined in after warning the rest of us to keep clear of the room where my mother was sleeping. A seeker was selected and he started counting while the rest of us went and hid. I knew just the place to hide, a concealed cupboard dad had put in down in the basement, unless you knew it was there the thing was unnoticeable, even the catch was hidden in the decorations and I knew that I wouldn't be found there. Letting the others disperse I waited until I was alone before heading down to the cellar, not wanting to leave a clue that someone was down there I left the light off and in the darkness I fumbled my way to the cupboard, opened it, got inside and closed the door. Then I froze at the sound of breathing other than my own, someone else was already in the cupboard and in the dark I hadn't a clue who it might be, a hand touched me then pulled me forwards. My surprised gasp of protest was suddenly cut off by warm lips on mine, hands ran up and down my back sending sudden shivers of growing excitement through me as I relaxed and returned the kiss I was receiving. The arms around me were strong and confident and I suddenly knew that it was my father doing these things to me!

Rather than feel shocked or upset I felt a sudden wild desire to let him do as he wished to me, sighing into his mouth I let myself melt in his arms. Sensing my surrender my father began to explore my body with his hands, sliding them into my dress to play with my tits and then down to the hem of my dress to slide a hand under my dress to stroke my pussy through my panties. I could feel my juices gushing and making my panties wet, I had no doubt that my father could feel this too, I yearned for him to run his fingers over my bare flesh and wriggled against his stroking hand, pressing it even tighter to my pussy. His body pressed against mine pushing me back against the wall as his stroking became firmer on my tits and pussy. I gasped when I felt his fingers close around my nipple, squeeze it gently, and felt frustrated that he was making no move to take off my panties, pushing my hand between us I felt for the flies of his trousers, forcing the zip open with excited fingers then reaching in to pull his cock into the open.

His flesh was hard and fully erect as I finally closed a hand around it, he made a little growling sound in his throat when I started to rub my hand up and down his length, squeezing it gently as I wanked him and still he made no move to take off my panties. I could have screamed at him with frustration, but I knew that we had to keep quiet to avoid being found. Reaching down with my other hand I reached under my dress and started to push and tug at my panties, forcing them down as much as I could. My father's hand suddenly moved from my pussy and I was able, with a little wriggling, to force my panties down far enough so that they could slide down my legs to my ankles. As I stepped out of one leg of my panties my father's hand came back to my pussy, I shivered with delight as I felt his fingers run over my bare flesh, hovering over my clit for a while before moving down to slide into my wet pussy and as his fingers slid slowly into me I felt myself climaxing. Biting back my cries of pleasure I pushed down on his hand as a wave of ecstasy ran through me, my body trembled as his fingers slid into me up to the knuckles. Groaning into his suddenly demanding mouth I let my pleasure wash over me, my nerves twanging to the vibrations of my bliss. My father held his fingers deep in me as I went through my orgasm only moving when he felt that I had calmed a little. The sensations that ran through me as his fingers slid and twisted inside me were exquisite and I moved my hand on his cock at the same pace as his fingers in my pussy.

Moments later I felt another orgasm rising in me, this time more intense, more violent, my father must have sensed that I was close to climaxing for his fingers started to move even faster in me. His hand was pressing on my pussy with each thrust he gave and when his thumb rubbed on my clit I felt myself exploding with delight. God knows how, but I managed to suppress the cries of my excitement, turning them into low moans and sighs, as I hit a peak I knew that only one thing could be better than my father's fingers moving in me, that was his cock and I yearned for him to take me like a complete woman.

With an almost uncanny knowledge of my desires my father pulled his fingers from my pussy as I came down from the heights, his strong arms went around me, I felt him lifting me and with a soaring heart I lifted my legs and closed them around his waist. I had to bite back a scream of ecstasy as I felt his long, hard cock thrust into my pussy as though guided there, it sank into me in one long ecstatic motion that had me climaxing even as his groin pressed against mine. His lips were hungry on mine as I gave little jerking motions on his impaling cock, the sheer bliss I felt as his cock slid in and out of me was almost unbearable and I rose to new heights of pleasure as I bucked within the circle of his strong arms, my cries, which I could no longer contain, muffled by his demanding lips. At first my father moved slowly, his cock almost drifting in and out of my pussy, but before long his thrusts made my whole body jerk as our groins met with an exquisite intensity. Then he groaned into my mouth, his cock pushing so deep into me that I thought it would come out of my throat, I felt him tremble then a burst of warmth flooded into me.

I would have screamed out my joy as I felt his seed filling me with its heat, but his lips stifled my cries as I erupted into an orgasm so intense that I could see red dots in front of my eyes. My father was moaning out his pleasure as he held me tight to his trembling body, then suddenly he was thrusting in me again and I almost fainted in his arms. A few minutes later my father pulled his gradually shrinking cock from me and set me back on my feet, I could barely stand for shaking. My knees threatened to give way at every moment and had it not been for my father's arms around me I'm sure I would have slid to the floor of the cupboard.

Neither of us had spoken a word throughout the whole time, we remained silent as we recovered, the feel of his arms around me making me feel secure as my heart slowed to a steady, heavy beat and my breathing eased to normal. Light suddenly filtered through the cracks of the cupboard door, my father released me and took a step back, in the dimness inside the cupboard I could make out my fathers shape as he adjusted his clothing and only then did I remember that my panties were hanging around one of my ankles.

"Damn," a voice sounded just outside the cupboard door, "they're not here."

"Well they're the only ones not to have been found" another voice responded, "so I guess they win, whenever they appear that is."

The light went out and we stood there for a few minutes more before I sensed that my father was moving, the cupboard door swung open and I felt my father's hand in the small of my back as he pushed me gently ahead of him. Reluctantly I let him guide me out of the cellar, both of us blinking in the light in the hall, he looked down then his eyes went wide. Following his gaze I saw that my panties were still around my ankle and with a hurried motion I kicked them off. My father bent down, picked up my panties and pushed them into his pocket just before we rejoined the others in the living room, no-one seemed to notice anything amiss and soon the party was back in full swing with my father flirting with every girl in sight as though nothing had happened. About an hour and a half or two hours later the party broke up, but it was just after midnight when the last of my guests had left and as soon as I had closed the door behind them I went in search of my father. I didn't have to look far; he was in the living room pouring himself a glass of scotch. He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled as I walked into the room.

"Well I think that went rather well all things considered." he commented as he finished filling his glass, "I checked on your mother, she's dead to the world, nothing short of an A-bomb will wake her..."

I couldn't believe that he was acting as if he hadn't fucked me; surely it had meant something more to him than a bit of fun, he sipped at his drink then sighed before continuing.

"Ruth my dear, about what happened in the cupboard..." he began.

"I loved it." I said quickly, "I couldn't have wished to lose my virginity a better way."

"I know you did." he laughed, "I knew it was you as soon as I smelt your perfume and I felt a sudden need to have you. I must admit I was a little surprised when you surrendered to me without a word or fuss, but it was one of the most pleasant and exciting experiences I've ever had and I'm not sorry it happened."

"Nor me." I grinned, "Only..."

"What now?" he interrupted.

I nodded my reply unable to trust my suddenly shaky voice, I knew what I wanted next, I wanted him to fuck me, but I didn't have the courage to say so and stood there waiting with apprehension for my father to speak. He looked me up and down as though assessing visually what he had only felt; his lips curved in a smile as he sipped at his drink and studied me. I felt like a specimen under a microscope and was suddenly very aware of the fact that under my dress I was naked, it made my pussy wet and excited. Still my father said and did nothing more than gaze at me and sip his drink, it was as though he was waiting for something; with that thought I realised just what it was he was waiting for. With a broad smile I reached up to the ties at the neck of my dress, one tug opened them and the front of the dress fell down around my waist to reveal my boobs to his view, my father nodded and I reached to the back of the dress and opened the zip. As the material of my dress fell around my ankles my father drained his glass and put it aside, his eyes followed every curve of my body before meeting mine, his smile happy and excited.

"So," dad drawled, "my little girl wants more."

"Yes please dad." I whispered longingly.

Despite my desire I gasped when my father started to undress, and when he was naked I just couldn't take my eyes off his hard cock, the breath caught in my chest as I stared at his erection.

"Come over here Ruth." my father's voice sounded in my ears.

Like a sleep walker I went over to him, his hands came up to my boobs and started to rub them, every now and then he'd squeeze my mounds or tease my nipples, but when I reached out to touch his cock my father told me to stay still. With swiftly growing excitement I did as my father instructed, gasping and sighing as his expert touch drove me towards a climax and when he suddenly knelt in front of me, put his mouth to my pussy and licked me I did climax. Smiling and licking my juices from his lips my father stood up and looked at me, as he straightened I dropped to my knees in front of him, his cock hovered in front of me like some huge sausage. I'd never seen a man's cock close up before and it was a sight I knew I would never be able to get enough of now I had. Leaning forward I kissed the tip of his cock, I'd never done anything like this before and really didn't know how I should begin, but tonight was a night for new experiences and I was determined to try all that I could.

"Lick it first," my father said softly as I hesitated, "most men like to be licked from top to bottom before you take it in your mouth."

Following his instructions I licked his flesh from the tip of his cock to his groin then back again, the feel of his flesh on my tongue was fantastic and when I at last took it between my lips and closed my mouth around it I felt elated with excitement. At first my father guided me with his hands on either side of my head, but after a short while he moved his hands and let me move by myself, by then I had the rhythm and happily sucked him while tonguing the base of his cock. I heard dad sigh and moan as I moved my mouth up and down on his shaft, the cap pressing at the back of my throat as I thrust down, his flesh sliding erotically on my lips as I pulled my head back and all the while my tongue circling around on the underside of his erection. Suddenly my father tensed, I heard him gasp then felt his hands holding my head still with his cock as far in my mouth as I could take it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Got You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds