Grading the Family Ch. 01

He whipped his face clean. She looked into those eyes and she saw a level of shame and self-loathing. He tossed the used tissue into the wastepaper basket. He shook his head, clearly only now coming to grips with what he'd done and why he'd done it. She saw no sign of masculine conquest or self-satisfaction. He felt used and she knew it.

Xavier turned to leave. She let him get right at the door before she stuck in the barb.

"I expect to see you on Friday." He drew up short.

"No," he responded without turning around, but he'd stopped moving.

"If I don't see you, this was all for nothing. Toni will still be kicked out," Chloe wickedly promised.

"Why are you doing this to her?" he sighed. "What has she ever done to you?"

"Does it matter?" she replied. "You say you love her. If you do, then you will do anything for her. If you don't, go home and don't worry about it."

"Didn't I make you happy today? I tried, I really tried."

"I believe you Xavier," Chloe grinned. "I think you tried very hard, but you will have to try a whole lot harder if you are going to help Toni. Now be a good boy and make plans to take me out on Friday night." He hung his head in despair. "And Xavier, dump your girlfriend. You won't have time for her anymore."

Xavier spun around, terribly pissed off.

"What is wrong with you? You don't even know me."

"That's the whole point: me getting to know you. I already know you can perform," she smiled sweetly.

"One day you will pay for this," he glared.

"Keep thinking that; it makes you even more adorable," she said in a soothing tone. Xavier turned and stormed out of the room. Chloe moved two fingers down inside her panties. None of her little mechanical and rubber friends at home had ever done so much for her. Xavier was never getting away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds