• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Graduation and... Ch. 24

Graduation and... Ch. 24

Paula was out on the beach and Bobby was getting ready to join her. Before he went outside, he stopped and looked out the beach house's huge windows. His heart sank. Paula was lying on a blanket on the sand. Standing over her was a muscular, good-looking blonde young man.

Jealousy flared in Bobby. He and Paula were supposed to have this time alone. "What the hell is that damn beach bum doing here?" he thought. His jaw tightened, he turned, went downstairs, grabbed a beach chair out of the closet and stormed out the door, onto the beach.

The young man talking to Paula saw Bobby come out, looked at him, then turned his attentions back to her. Not that Bobby blamed him. He was just another kid, and Paula was a gorgeous young woman.

Bobby padded across the sand to where Paula and the young man were. The guy was even better-looking up close than he appeared from the window. And, on top of that, he had the well-developed musculature of a weight lifter.

Paula smiled at Bobby. "Hi," she said. "Bobby, this is Tom, his folks own the house over there." She gestured to a house down the beach. "I've known him for years, ever since my folks bought this place."

"Hello," Bobby said. He put down his beach chair next to Paula, then sat down. He didn't offer to shake hands, and didn't say more than he had to. He was pissed and didn't care if it showed.

"Hi," the young man said. Once more, his attention returned to Paula. "You know how it is, Paula, a whole bunch of people show up on the weekends," he said, "Remember all the parties and stuff we used to have?"

Bobby was miffed that he wasn't included in their conversation, a fact that didn't surprise him since Tom didn't know him, but just the same it made him angry. He picked up the bottle of tanning lotion lying on the blanket next to Paula and began spreading it on himself.

Paula and the young man continued to talk. Bobby paid little attention to them, and hardly heard what they were saying. Angry thoughts rushed though his mind. "This is supposed to be time for Paula and me to be alone!" he fumed, "If I'd known this jerk was going to be here, I'd have suggested going to the mountains. Why the fuck doesn't he split? Can't he see we don't want him here?" The more he thought about it, and the longer Tom kept talking with Paula, the angrier Bobby got.

It didn't help that he knew he had no right to be angry, or jealous. It wasn't Paula's fault Tom had shown up. The longer the boy stayed, the stronger Bobby's anger grew. Unfortunately, Bobby couldn't think of any way to get rid of him.

"Thomas! Time for dinner!" a female voice called from down the beach.

"Got to go," the young man said. "That's my mom. Hey, it was neat seeing you again, Paula, I'll see you later."

"'Bye, Tom," Paula said.

Bobby was sitting with his eyes closed, soaking up the sun. He was warm outside and stewing with bitterness inside.

"I didn't know Tom would be here this week; you don't mind, do you?" Paula asked.

"I guess not," Bobby replied sharply. "Why should I?"

"Bobby, are you mad at me?" Paula asked.

Bobby looked at her. The hurt look in her eyes made his anger vanish. "I'm not mad at you," he said. "I...I'm sorry if I snapped at you."

Paula smiled at him brightly. "Could you put some suntan lotion on my back, Bobby?" she asked. "I don't want to burn." She rolled onto her belly.

"Sure," Bobby said. He got off the chair and knelt next to her. He poured a little lotion in his hand and let it warm up, then he began spreading it on Paula's back. The second his hands touched her velvety skin his cock began to stiffen. He couldn't help himself.

"Mmmmmm," Paula murmured softly. "That feels nice."

"It sure does," Bobby agreed. What he was doing was very exciting. His hands roamed over Paula and she continued to murmur, then squirm, as his lotion-slick hands prowled her flesh.

"Oh, God, Bobby!" Paula said softly, "I can't believe it! You're turning me on!"

"I...I am?" Bobby croaked. His throat was tight and he was struggling to breathe.

"You sure are!" she replied. Her soft, warm hand slid up his leg and grasped his awakening cock. "Oh, God! You're turned on, too!" she exclaimed, gripping his cock through his swimsuit, squeezing it. Thunderbolts of passion boomed in the young man.

Paula squeezed his cock gently, then turned her head so she could see him. "Want to go in?" she whispered.

"Do...you?" Bobby croaked.

Paula nodded. "Uh-huh!" she murmured. "Do I ever!"

Bobby slid one hand under the scanty bottom of her suit and cupped a fine buttock. "Let's go, then," he said. He lifted his hand from her, stood up, helped her up, and they started for the house, their arms around each other.

The minute they were in the house, Paula came into his arms, pressing against him fiercely, her lips crushing his, her tongue lashing into his mouth.

Bobby cupped her luscious bottom in his hands and lifted her off her feet. Her arms slithered around his neck and her legs encircled his hips. She was so light, holding her took little effort. Her middle squirmed against his swollen cock, caressing it wonderfully.

"Is...is it always going to be like...like this between us?" Paula gasped after their torrid kiss ended. "God! It's scary how much I always want you!"

"I...I hope...it will," Bobby gasped, squeezing her bottom, feeling his rock-hard cock rub against her. "You want to make love right here?"

"He...here?" Paula gasped. She looked around. "H...how can we...?"

Bobby set her down, quickly stripped the bottom of her suit off, then he took his suit off.

Paula's tiny hand encircled his cock and began to stroke it. "I...I can't believe we're doing this!" she giggled softly. "This is so wild!"

When they were naked from the waist down, Bobby pulled Paula to him and again hoisted her in his hands. Shock-waves of delight rushed through him as her body pressed against his and her sopping-wet vagina caressed his tumescence.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed, locking her arms behind his neck, rubbing her pussy delectably against his rigid prong. "This is so wild!" She reached between them, grabbed hold of him, and centered the head of his shaft on her lust-wet passageway.

Bobby lowered her and shuddered with ecstasy as she sank onto him. "Godddddd!!!!" he groaned.

"Oh, Jeeezzzz!!! This is far out!" Paula cooed, squirming in his hands, absorbing him all the way into her. "This is so wild!! Oh, Bobby, yesssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!"

Bobby leaned against the wall for support while he continued to lift and lower Paula on his rigid cock. Her legs and arms tightened around him and she twisted a little, rocking her hips gently, as his swollen wand slid in and out of her snug canal.

"I...Uhhhhhh!!! Oh, Godddddd, Bobby!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!" she groaned, "Jeeeeezzzzz!!! Oh, Jeeeeeezzzzz!!! This...is...so...wild!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I...don't...Ahhhhhh!!!...believe...ittttt!!! I...don't...believe...we're...doing...this!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!"

It was wonderful. Bobby would have loved for it to go on forever, but it couldn't. He didn't have that much self-control! "I'm gonna come!!!" he groaned. "Oh, God, Paula!!! I...I can't wait!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!" His hands tightened on her squirming bottom, grinding her down against him, as his scalding cream gushed into her.

"Oh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! I can feel you coming!!! It's so hot!!!" Paula exclaimed, then her body stiffened. "Me, toooooo!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Yeahhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhh!!! Me, tooo!!! Bobbbeeeeeeeeee!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Once their passion began to wane, Bobby lowered Paula to her feet, feeling his cock reluctantly slide from her. She pressed against him, hugging him, burying her face against his chest. "You come up with such neat things to do!" she whispered. "I...I never made love like that before in my life! It was so wild!"

Bobby hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "It was, wasn't it?" he agreed.

"I'm all sticky now," she giggled, "I have to get cleaned up." Gracefully, she bent, picked up the bottom of her suit, then she started for the bathroom.

Bobby watched her go, then picked up his suit and followed. "I bet that muscle-bound turkey, Tom, wouldn't have known enough about love-making to do what we just did," he mused as he walked to the bathroom. "I...I wonder if Paula and he ever...?" The sudden thought sent a bold of jealousy through him.

After they finished getting cleaned up, they put their swimsuits back on and cuddled on the sofa in the living room, looking out at the ocean. Paula was gently caressing Bobby's leg as they sat there, watching the surf, listening to the soft rushing sounds the perpetually moving water made.

"You know," Bobby said, "we have to get some food. We're almost out."

"I don't care what we do," Paula said. She turned and kissed him sweetly. "Just so we do it together."

"OK," he said, "why don't we get some stuff for breakfast and lunch tomorrow? We can eat dinner out."

"Great!" Paula said.

"Want to go get what we need now?" Bobby suggested

Paula smiled at him. "Neat!" she said.

Bobby slipped a pair of jeans and sweatshirt over his swimsuit. Paula slipped into a long white T-shirt that covered her suit, but left a lot of delectable leg exposed.

Bobby watched as she slipped into the shirt. Paula, very aware of his gaze, blushed. "When you look at me that way it makes me feel kind of funny inside," she said softly. "It's...it's like I'm...special or something."

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "You are," he said. "The most special thing that's ever happened to me."

They drove to a nearby supermarket and did their shopping. Bobby enjoyed going up and down the aisles with Paula while she picked out the things they'd need.

They turned a corner and ran into Tom! "Damn!" Bobby thought. "Can't we go anywhere without running into this damn beach bum?"

"Hi, Paula," Tom said, brightening.

"Hi, Tom," Paula replied, smiling.

"Ah...there's a...a big party on the beach tonight," he said. "A bunch of the kids from the city are here. We're going to build a big bonfire and all...it will be a blast! You going to come?"

Paula looked at Bobby. He couldn't be sure what he saw in her eyes. Did she want to go? Did she want to go to the beach party instead of being alone with him? Maybe there were things about Tom and Paula he didn't know. It felt as if there was a cold hand clutching his heart.

She turned to Tom. "It sounds like fun," she said, "but I have other things to do."

"Oh..." Tom looked crestfallen. His smile faded. "Gee...that's...that's too bad. I was, you know, kinda hoping that..."

"Bobby and I have some things planned for tonight," Paula said. "We came out here to be alone."

"Oh," Tom said. "I..." He looked at Bobby, red-faced. "I...I thought..." He shrugged. "You know..."

Paula linked her arm through Bobby's and pressed against him. "Bobby and I have been going out for over a year now, and this is a special vacation for us," she said.

"Oh," Tom said. "I...I thought..." He got even redder. "I'm sorry," he said. He turned and walked down the aisle.

"I think he was embarrassed," Bobby said.

Paula giggled and pressed against him. They paid for their groceries and headed back to the beach house.

"You were jealous of Tom, that's why you were so grouchy earlier this afternoon, isn't it?" Paula asked as they drove back to the house. She was sitting with her legs pulled up under her, watching him.

"Ah...yeah, I guess so," he admitted. "I...I guess I was, kinda."

"Why?" she asked. "God! I mean, I guess Tom's cute enough if you like that type, but he's really kinda dumb. I can't believe you're jealous of him. "

Bobby shrugged and felt his face get hot. "Well, I...ah...I mean, I sure don't have a body like his and..."

Paula slid closer to him, as close as she could get in Jeep's bucket seats. "I happen to think you're handsome," she said, lying a hand on his face, stroking him gently. Then her hand dropped to his leg and softly caressed his cock. "And I don't think there's anything wrong with your body, either. Especially not this part of it..." She squeezed his cock. "You make me feel good, you make me feel wonderful."

"You make me feel wonderful, too," Bobby replied. Her touch had his cock twitching and beginning to swell.

Paula felt his erection twitch and giggled. "I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," Bobby said. She kissed him on the cheek.

They got back to the beach house, carried the groceries in, and put them away.

"So," Paula said when they finished, "What are we going to do now?"

"What do you think?" Bobby asked. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Her body melded against his and her slim arms went around his neck. Thrills rushed through him.

Bobby picked Paula up and carried her into the bedroom. Since neither of them was wearing very much, it took no time at all to get their clothes off, then they were on the bed, their hands and lips exploring. Excitement rushed through Bobby as he touched Paula's lovely form, and she touched him. He teased her nipples into rigid buds with his fingers, then began suckling them.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Goddddddd!!!" Paula groaned, squirming, twisting, pulling his face against her. "Yeesssssss!!! Oh, Yesssssssss!!!!!"

Her skin was so unbelievably soft and silky. Bobby's lips moved from her breasts, over her flat, flawless belly, toward her center. Goose-bumps rose and her skin rippled. Her motions grew more and more fervent and her moans of ecstasy grew louder.

"Yessss!!!!!! Oh, Yessssssss!!! You always make me feel so gooodddddd!!!!" she bawled. "Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!! I love you!!!!"

Bobby moved between Paula's exquisite legs and continued to kiss her belly while he stroked the super-silky skin of her inner thighs. The girl's luscious columns of flesh trembled. "Bobby!!! Oh, God!!! Bobbbeeee!!!!" Paula groaned, her hips rising, twisting.

The young man's lips traveled through his lover's sparse furze, his tongue found the swollen bud of her clit and licked it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Godddddddd!!!!" Paula groaned, her hips rising. "Yesssssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!"

While Bobby punished Paula's clit with his tongue, he slid his hand up her thigh, between her legs, and began exploring her passion-dampened pussy. She continued to emit constant moans of pleasure, the sounds interrupted only by occasional intakes of breath. One of his fingers worked its way into her snug tunnel.

"I'm gonna come!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!" his lover cried, her back arching. "I can't wait!!! I can't waittttt!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her breath-taking body went wild, twisting and turning. Hot juices gushed from her and were smeared all over his face.

When Paula at last lay quiescent, Bobby slid up next to her. Paula snuggled against him and kissed him. "Is...is that what I taste like?" she asked softly after the kiss ended.

Bobby grinned and nodded. "Yes," he replied. "It's my favorite flavor."

"I...I can't believe how good you make me feel," she said, still a little breathless. "I can't get over what a wonderful lover you are!"

Bobby kissed her. "You make it easy," he told her.

"But I don't do anything," she protested. "I...I don't make love to you the way you make love to me."

"The fact that you're here with me is enough," he told her.

She kissed him again, then her lips began moving. Down his neck they went, onto his chest. She licked and sucked his nipples until they were hard. Her hand left tingling trails across his body as it headed for his rigid cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Bobby moaned. Making love to her had aroused him, but what Paula was doing to him aroused him still more. More than he'd have believed possible! Her lips left his nipples and began moving down his chest, across his belly. He was unable to lie still. Her dainty hand reached his cock, encircled it, and she began stroking it. Lightning bolts of rapture flashed in his passion-inflamed mind.

"Paulaaaaaaa!!! Oh, Godddd!!! Oh, Godddd!!! Oh, Godddd!!! Oh, Godddd!!!" he groaned. "God!!! That feels fantastic!!!"

Paula continued pumping his cock, kissing his belly, caressing his legs, driving him as wild with need as he'd ever been.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned when he felt her lips on the shaft of his cock. "Oh, Godddddddd!!! Oh, Godddddddd!!!!"

Words could never come close to describing what Bobby felt when Paula kissed his erection. Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over him. No one had ever made him feel like this! Never!

She caressed, licked, and sucked him for what seemed like an eternity. Time after time, she took him to the brink of explosion, then backed off, stroking his legs softly, letting him calm. Then he was taken back to the peak of passion once more by her lips, tongue, and mouth.

"Paulaaaaaa!!! Oh, God!!! Paulaaaaa!!!" he wailed. "I can't take it any more!!! You're making me feel too good!!"

She moved atop him then, straddling him.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Bobby groaned as she sank onto his unyielding shaft. Still more pleasure ripped through him. Every cell in his body screamed with need.

Slowly, delectably, Paula began to move her hips, his cock riding easily in the secure grip of her channel of love.

Bobby reached up and cupped her budded breasts, stroking the extended tips with his thumbs. Paula's face was flushed, her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung partly open. She was a vision of passion-inflamed beauty.

"I...Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" Paula groaned, her motions becoming more and more urgent, "I...I don't think I can...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"Paulaaaaaaaaaa!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!!!!!" Bobby cried as molten juices blasted from him into Paula's tight, spasming channel.

Their need sated, Paula remained atop Bobby, wrapped in the circle of his arms, breathing gently.

"I thought you said you never made love to me," he said softly. "What do you call what you just did?"

"Was...was it good for you?" she whispered and kissed his neck.

"Not good," he said, "Stupendous, maybe, or fantastic, or outstanding, or super, or unbelievable, maybe."

"I love you, Bobby," she said.

"I love you, too, Paula." He hugged her as tightly as he could without hurting her. "Maybe..." he thought, "maybe this is the woman I'm going to marry."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Graduation and... Ch. 24

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds