• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Graduation Ch. 2

Graduation Ch. 2

I partied well into the night, relishing the end of high school.

All night I couldn't get Will's note out of my mind. I had put it in my purse, not wanting to lose it. I had decided to phone him when I got home. I wasn't sure what to expect, but if it was anything that made me feel as good as his fingers on my nipples had earlier, I was game.

There was a party at one of my classmate's houses after prom, but I didn't want to go, I had something waiting for me at home. my date went with me, thinking that I was eager to do something alone with him. When we got to my house, I thanked him for a great night, and kissed him on the cheek. He thought that was a sign to try for something. His hand went for my breast, grabbing it somewhat painfully, and he forced his tongue into my mouth.

I pushed him off, telling him that he wasn't going to get what he was after, if he wanted something more, then he should go to that party and hook up with someone more willing. He told me that he would. As I walked to my door, I didn't feel upset about what had happened. All that I could think about was that I had to get into my room to phone Will. To get my graduation present.

I dialed Will's number, and counted the rings. After three I feared that he had gone out, deciding that my present could wait. Before the third ring finished, Will answered. The sound of his voice brought shivvers to my spine, and my nipples puckered, thinking of ehat he had done earlier in the day. I told him that I was home, and the rest was up to him.

Will told me to put on my bikini, and meet him out by the pool, he told me to leave my dress on overtop, he wanted to see his erotic princess one more time. I wasn't going to deny him anything, I wouldn't have been able to. I had a tiny silver bikini now, just three triangles of fabric, and a few pieces of string. I had just bought it, so Will hadn't seen this one yet.

As I waked out onto the back deck , I could see Will sitting in one of the chairs, just staring out into the water. I walked down, and took the chair next to him. He asked me how my night had been, and I told him.

I told him how my date had tried to see under my dress when he brought me home. Will wanted to know if he had succeeded. I told him that he hadn't. When Will asked me why I hadn't let my date see anything, I told him, before I realized what I was saying. I told him that he didn't know how to do things. He had grabbed my breasts, painfully so, and when I thought of how he had played with my nipples earlier, so softly, but giving so much feeling, I had pushed my date off.

Will's breathing sped up perceptively. He leaned towards me, and told me that I looked beautiful tonight, his own erotic princess. He leaned forward, and started taking the pins out of my hair, letting it fall past my shoulders, to mid-back. I didn't stop him. When he had finished with the pins, he told me that he felt like a swim. I told him that I needed a minute, but I would join him. He stood, and pulled off his shirt and pants, revealing the body that I remembered.

Will's body was strong and firm, exactly what I would expect from him. He wore bathing trunks, and he wore them well. He was slightly tanned, and there was no extra weight, baby fat, that I was used to with most of the guys that I knew. As he stood in front of me, I felt that I had to return the favor.

I stood up and turned around, asking him to unzip my dress for me. Will did so without a question. The sound of it unzipping sounded so loud in the dark. I turned back around, facing him,and slipped the dress from my body. I stood in the moonlight, in my silver bikini, without shyness. I heard Will's breath being drawn in quickly. He reached his hand forward and cupped the right side of my face. He all but whispered that he liked this suit almost as much as the blue one six years ago.

His hand slipped down my body, down my neck, to the triangle covering my left breast. His fingers brushed my nipple, and it hardened to a steel-like point. He did the same to my right nipple. As I stood in front of him, aroused much as I had been in the living room earlier. He took my hand and brought it towards his body. He ran my fingertips down his chest to his shorts. He cupped my hand under his, atop of the hardening bulge in his shorts. He leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

"You see what you do to me? You've been doing this since you were 12."

I didn't know what to say, but he stopped me before I could say anything.

"The next move is yours, and even if it kills me, which it just might, you decide what happens next."

I thought about it for a moment, before I said...

"I think that I need a swim, I'm all hot all of a sudden."

With my hand still cupped over his cock, I felt it jerk as he groaned, his frustration.

I ran my fingers along the outline of his cock, and as I did so, I told him that I wanted him to take the next moves, wherever he wanted to go, I would follow, as long as he continued to make me feel as good as I did right now.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Graduation Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds