Graham Parker's Mother

"You're so fucking sexy, Mrs Parker," I gasped.

Melody removed the bra and carelessly flung it away across the room. "Thank you, Patrick," she said in a bright voice. "I feel sexy when you say that. I like it. But how about if I just slide my skirt off and squeeze my boobs together like this? Is that sexy too? Does that get you all excited and hot?"

I gulped and nodded when Melody sat upright and lifted her buttocks from the sofa. Her skirt fell to her ankles, pooled around her pink shoes as she placed her hands on her inner thighs and pressed the tops of her arms against the flanks of her boobs.

"Oh fuck," I swore when I stared open-mouthed at the big twin headlights of Melody's tits, their areola dark and puckered.

Melody smiled brightly at me, the jewel in the crease of her navel glinting as the sun shone in through the big double doors that led out onto the terrace.

"Is this what all the fuss was about, Patrick?" Melody said, eyeing the front of her own body. "Me, naked -- is that what you wanted to see?"

"Shit, Mrs Parker, yes, that's what it was all about. I saw you sunbathing and I really, really fancied you. I thought you were so sexy and I wondered what ... I wondered what it would be like to ... to ... you know ..."

"Fuck? Is that the word you're looking for? You wondered what it would be like to fuck me."

"Yes, Mrs Parker," I groaned.

"But I'm your friend's mother. Do you think it's right that you've got the hots for your friend's mum?"

"I don't know," I wailed. "You're the sexiest woman I know, Mrs Parker. Seeing you makes me crazy. Seeing you like this ..." I gestured at her with a flick of my hand in her direction. "Your boobs are ..." My sentence tapered off as I shook my head and sighed, eyes fixed on Melody's jugs.

The woman rose to her feet and walked over the rug towards the door.

"Well what about now?" She asked as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and pulled at the elastic.

Melody cocked her head towards her shoulder and bent one knee slightly and paused with her underwear just covering her pussy. I could see the pale outline of her bikini briefs contrasted against the fading sun tan and I stopped breathing in anticipation of the woman exposing her vulva to me.

The underwear fell down Melody's legs, past her knees and to her ankles.

I gasped when I saw the minute tuft of all that remained of the woman's pubic bush. "Oh my God ..." I breathed, awe-struck at seeing Melody Parker naked.

"You like it?" Melody asked. "Seeing me like this, you like it, Patrick?"

"Jesus, Mrs Parker," I groaned. "I've never seen anything like you before. You drive me nuts. Look at you ... I mean, you're naked!"

"Not quite," the woman replied with a grin. She lifted one foot. "I've still got my shoes on." Then she turned serious, looking at me with a grave expression. "You'd better sort yourself out then," Melody said.

"What?" I blurted, her meaning unclear to me.

"I said you'd better sort yourself out." She looked at me like I was an idiot -- which wasn't too far off the mark given my recent conduct. "You know ..." Melody jerked a fist, miming a wanking motion.

My mind almost unhinged at that moment. Reality stretched like elastic. "You mean here? Now? In front of you?"

Melody shrugged and nodded. "You're going to be a danger to shipping in the state you're in, Patrick. Don't you want to play with your cock? I don't mind. I'll watch you."

Considering how horny I was, how hot Melody Parker's impromptu striptease had made me, I still balked at her suggestion. Part of me suspected a trap of some kind in revenge for my transgressions, but I was also suddenly reticent to expose my penis to this woman.

"I don't know," I began. "I've never done it with somebody watching before."

"Do it, Patrick. You'll soon forget about me being here. Just take your cock out and give it a little tug. Go on, it'll be sexy." She smiled at me and breathed, "And I'd like to watch. It ... it would be a turn on to watch you wank."

"But you just said it isn't right. You're my friend's mother."

Melody shook her head. "I didn't say that, Patrick; I asked if you thought it was right to have the hots for your friend's mother. I quite like the idea of you getting all hot and bothered over me. It makes me feel good to know that I can still turn a young bloke on." Melody turned and opened the door. "You get your clothes off," she called over a shoulder as she walked out of the room and I watched her buttocks jiggle. "I'll be back in a sec. "You start while I'm not here and by the time I get back you'll be well on your way."

Flabbergasted I sat there for a few seconds. Had all of that just occurred? Had Graham Parker's mother said and done all those things? I looked across at where her bra lay discarded and then at Melody's skirt in a crumbled heap on the rug. Her knickers were in the corner by the door. I heard footsteps overhead on the floor above and remembered Melody's pink shoes.

"Fucking hell," I breathed.

I kicked off my training shoes and yanked my socks off. Hurriedly I hauled myself out of the chair and pulled down my jeans and underwear. Finally, after peeling my tee-shirt over my head I regained my seat, the leather squeaking under my bare arse and feeling cold on my back. With my cock in my fingers I began to stroke my length, my guts swirling with anticipation as I awaited Melody's return.

"You didn't waste any time, the blonde grinned when she swanned back into the room. "Look at you all hard." Melody looked at my dick for a few seconds before she walked over to the settee and sat down. "Look what I've got," she purred, holding up the vibrator I'd found stashed in her bedside cabinet. "I thought you could watch me while I watched you." Melody eyed me with a seductive pout of her lips as she nestled the dildo between her generous tits and cradled the jugs with her arms. One nipple peeped at me as I jacked my cock and groaned.

Melody grinned and said, "You're a naughty boy. Just look at you." Then her tone curdled and her voice came heavy and thick as she added, "Does that feel good, Patrick? Hmm? Does it feel good to wank like that while you look at me?"

"Mrs Parker," I moaned, with my jaw slack as I stared at the woman sitting across the room. "Can I touch you? Can I feel your tits?"

Melody pulled a face and nodded. "I suppose so." She stood up and, leaving the vibrator on the sofa, walked to me. She leaned over me as I sat in the chair with my fist working at my cock. "Just a feel," she murmured.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I held one of Melody's breasts in my hand. "So heavy and soft ... yet spongy at the same time. Oh, fuck, Mrs Parker, you're amazing."

Melody's head tilted back and she laughed. "Feel the other one and then you can sort yourself out." I complied, my fingers caressing Melody's boobs. "That's naughty," the blonde chuckled, pulling away from me when I rose up to suck one nipple. She wagged an admonishing forefinger at me. "No more of that, young man."

"Please, Mrs Parker," I whined while I watched her buttocks jiggle away. "Can't I touch you some more?"

"No. Hurry up and sort that out." She pointed at my cock. "This might help you along."

Melody sucked at the tip of the vibrator and then massaged one breast while she rubbed the slippery tip of the false penis over a nipple. She gave me a seductive look, almost vulpine as she held my stare with her eyes.

Then, when Melody reclined and lifted one leg to the settee, spreading her thighs so one shoe remained on the rug, she exposed her pussy to my hungry stare.

Melody's labia hung in meaty folds, the scarlet of her insides bubbling and glistening. The woman used the vibrator on her mouth for a few strokes, pretending to suck a cock before she nudged the head at herself and slid it inside.

"Oh shit, Mrs Parker," I gasped at the sight of the woman lying there so provocatively as she pushed the instrument right inside her body. "I wish that was me doing that. I wish that was my cock."

Melody smirked and opened her legs wider. "Look at it," she sighed, a hand mauling at her breast. "Right in there, isn't it?" Look at me, Patrick. Is this what you hoped to see?"

"It's the best, Mrs Parker." I swallowed and winced, grunting as the surge threatened. "I've never done anything like this before ... I've never even seen real boobs before."

Melody slid the vibrator out of her body. "What," she began, "you're telling me that you've never ...?" She sat up, her breasts swaying with the movement. "You've had a girlfriend before though, yes?"

"Well, yes," I replied, my hand slowing against my shaft. "But I've never ... you know ... actually done it."

The woman dropped the vibrator onto the seat next to her. Then she sat upright and, with her hands on her thighs and her arms squeezing the rounded flanks of her big jugs, Melody smiled.

Then, before I realised she'd moved, Melody was on her feet and standing in front of me. "You're a virgin?" she asked, eyes narrowed.

I gulped and nodded. "Yes."

Melody knelt in front of me and thrust out her boobs. "In that case, Patrick, you can touch them. Go on," she urged when I just sat there gawping. Melody shook her torso so her breasts jiggled and swung. "You can touch my boobs. Feel them."

I sighed and rolled my eyes at the invitation, and after about thirty seconds of squeezing and massaging and generally mauling at Melody's breasts, she then brought a gasp from me by wrapping her jugs around my cock.

"A little titty-wank for you, Patrick," melody smirked, her palms compressing her big tits around my cock. She began to milk me with her breasts, her eyes down as she watched my dick slide through her deep cleavage.

"I want to kiss you, Mrs Parker," I moaned, reckless with lust while the woman knelt in front of me and squeezed my cock with her tit-flesh.

"Come on then," Melody responded, her hand replacing her breasts around my erection. "Let's get you finished off."

Her hand jacked at me as she rose up onto her knees and pressed her mouth to mine. Our lips touched and then I felt Melody's tongue slide into my mouth.

The dam burst for me then and I gasped and sighed and ran my hands down over melody's back, our tongues rolling while she yanked and tugged at me.

The stuff burst out of me, spraying both of us with jizm, heavy drops of spunk that spattered across Melody's skin. She gave a sharp cry and pulled her face away from mine, but kept up her jerking motion with her fist, milking the semen out of me in a heavy shower that rained down onto her forearm, my stomach and chest, and across one arm of the chair.

Melody's hand slowed, spunk oozing over the web of skin between her forefinger and thumb. She reached for a box of tissues that was on the floor next to the chair.

"You mucky bugger," Melody chuckled as she plucked tissues from the box. "Here," she offered. "Clean yourself up."

I dabbed at the stuff I'd pumped over myself when I came. "That was incredible, Mrs Parker," I babbled. "I've never done anything like that before. Thank you, thank you so much."

Melody stood up, still wiping globules and smears of ejaculate from her skin.

"Well, you seemed so hot and bothered, Patrick. Especially after I started to tease you." Melody looked a little shame-faced. "I didn't mean to go so far, but I was so angry that you snuck in here and went through my things. I think I wanted to teach you a lesson but it got a little mad there for a minute."

Her reference to my crime brought back the fear I'd felt earlier. "Now what, Mrs Parker? What about the police and what I've done."

"I don't think there's much point in calling the police. I can sort of understand why you did it, Patrick. People do some pretty crazy things when they're all wound up. Anyway," she added with a bright smile, 'you don't need to skulk around anymore. You've seen all of me. You've touched me ..." Melody indicated her glistening chest and breasts with her fingers. "You've come all over me as well ... I don't think there's much more you can do." She tilted her head and eyed me with an odd expression, one that for some inexplicable reason made my shrivelling cock begin to pulse, the shrinking reversing as my erection bloomed anew. There was something indefinable in Melody's eyes as she took a step backwards and held out a hand. "Although I suppose you could always lick my pussy before you fuck me."

And the woman led me by the hand upstairs to her bed, where she let me get my fill of her generous body. I lost my virginity to Graham Parker's mother, rolling with her in her bed as her insides milked me of my second climax after she'd told me how to get her there with my tongue and fingers.

"You young blokes," Melody sighed when I went in for round three, my hands on her tits while she rode me. "You can fuck for hours." And then she stunned me by suggesting that I and a couple more of Graham's friends could give her a gang-bang.

Which is food for thought.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds