• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Grand Theft Me

Grand Theft Me

### All people featured are over the age of 18

***

Life was a rat race. I ran faster than most, but the economic depression hit everyone hard. Companies had to downsize that led to me losing the position I worked so hard to earn in my company. I was a good employee, but sacrifices had to be made for the boss to keep his wealth. I understood. I would have behaved similarly if I was in his position. It paid to look out for number one.

I sunk underneath the warm water of the park's river. I rotated onto my back to see the night sky. Tonight like most night had no visible stars due to the heavy light pollution. The water muffled the constant buzzing of machinery operating nearby. The stress flowed out of my body into the water. It was easy to imagine I was bathing in a bathtub rather than a local river. My imagination was one of the small pleasures of life I still had left.

I had trouble keeping my mind from craving the luxurious life I had grown accustomed to. I went from living in a penthouse apartment to bathing in a river. It was okay. I only needed to rely on myself to survive. I stole, lied, and cheated just like I did in the business world. Nothing really had changed.

I had no money, no bank account, no managerial position but I did not need them. I still had people underneath me. I controlled my little gang of misfits with the best motivator I knew of, fear.

I was a modder, a human who used money and technology to improve what God originally made. You could say I was more a machine than a woman. The street trash knew modders were dangerous.

It was better to have a modder as a friend than an enemy. It took a special kind of individual to gather enough wealth to afford augmentations. Modders knew how to survive.

I thrived even now in my own way. I did not need a mansion. The city was my home. The river was my bathtub. The small gang of losers I controlled had begun carving out a useful share of the drug market. This was just a chance to start over. I expected to be on top of the world again within forty years. It was a blink of the eye in the life of a Modder, some of us have lived for thousands of years.

I was only 130 years old. I had a long time left to live in this body. I loved the athletic look I had bought for myself. I had minimal body fat and strong, natural looking muscles underneath my skin. No matter what happened my body it could not be taken from me. A true Modders knew their body was the best asset to invest in. I had second-generation nanomachines and one wonderful gene mod that suppressed negative emotions for a few hours. It made living like this just a tad bit easier.

My lung began to scream for oxygen. The sensation disappeared as the nanomachines, in my body, extracted oxygen from the water. That feature was well worth the cost. The collection companies could take my house but not my body. My toes curled into a claw. I grimaced. It was a muscle cramp. That was odd. My nanomachines should have prevented an electrolyte imbalance from happening.

I resurfaced from below the water. The contrast between the cool night air and the warm water hit me. I thought for a moment I heard a rustling in a bush near the shore. Even if there were people on the shore they would be incapable of seeing me. The moon was not out, and this section of the park was fairly dark. The lack of light did not bother me. My eyes were capable of amplifying the low amounts of light that hit them. I could see the world fine.

I swam back to the part of the shore where I left my clothes. As my feet hit the shore, I noticed they were missing. I was sure this spot was where I left them. I scanned up and down the shore hoping I had misjudged where I landed on the shore. The river could have taken me further downstream than I assumed. It had not.

"There she is," I heard a gruff voice whisper. I turned to face the source of the sound. Someone was fucking with me. They must have been from out of town, no locals would dare. Despite my small frame, my augmentations gave me the strength of a strongman. I was going to literally rip them in half. More whispers drifted into my ear.

"Kay, Pa," I heard another hushed voice reply.

Click. My vision turned off. A ringing noise assaulted my ears. The world went silent. I took a step forward. My knees buckled inward. I spilled onto the ground.

A rough hand grabbed my shoulder then I lost all sense of touch. I could not say how much time I spent in that state. Time meant nothing. I only had the sense of smell to comfort me. The smell of the river disappeared. I was next bombarded with the smell of shit.

I came to my senses sitting upright against what felt like moist, rotten wood. The area was dark, but my night vision had not activated yet. It looked like I was inside an abandoned barn. This was a sight I was more accustomed to seeing in ancient television shows rather than the real world. It felt like I had been transported back in time. I sat on what felt like moldy hale. Small critters crawled over my bare legs. I could not move my body.

I could feel one of my two gene augmentations activate. My heartbeat steadied, and my mind relaxed. I needed to focus. I was still naked save for a metal collar clamped around my neck. It chained me to a study metal pillar to my left. It looked new.

"Looks like you ain't killed her boy," said someone. His voice sounded baritone. I tracked down the sound to a crate that was three yards in front of me and slightly to my right. I could not miss his hulking frame. "She'll sell well. Buyers love fit girls like her."

I had been kidnapped.

The hulking man looked to his left. Sitting on the ground next to him was a lanky figure. The large man dropped his hand down onto the head of the lankier one. I could hear the whining of robotic servos. His voice boomed, "Is it ready?"

"Yes, Pa."

"Run it."

"Yes, Pa." I heard a click. My thoughts exploded into a mess of bewildering desire. I wanted something. I felt my own body temperature rise to an unbearable level. Sweat poured off my body. I did not want. I needed. I felt empty while not knowing what I needed. I shivered.

"Billy, get out. You don't wanna see your Pa fuck the horny bitch."

"Yes, Pa."

The lanky boy scampered off. The hulking man strolled towards me. I could smell him. My eyes were beginning to adjust to the darkness. Despite his large muscles, the man's face was sharp and angular. His skin was stretched tight over the bones. Odd bits of metal broke out from underneath his skin. I could not describe his smell, but it was good. He was what I needed.

I felt an incredibly intense heat in my pussy. That's what I should call it? It felt right.. It began as a low burn, then spread through my stomach. My muscles stiffened as the sensation spread into my hips. The intensity doubled as it flowed to my breast. My nipples hardened, and my clitoris readied itself for stimulation. My pussy screamed to be filled as it drenched itself. I needed him inside me.

My sensitivity skyrocketed. The feeling of the air brushing my skin made me want to scream. Every spike of pleasure doubled my need to be filled by that man. The pleasure I felt seemed to turn off my mind. No thoughts. My body just moved. My heart pumped boiling blood throughout my entire body.

I strained against the collar around my neck. I needed to get my hands on that man. I attempted to lunge at him. My efforts were rewarded by the collar yanking me back to the ground. The man's touch made me freeze. My eyes became fixed on him. Waves of pleasure rolled over me as I felt his calloused hands roam over my body. The man dropped to a knee then pressed his dry lips against mine. I melted under his touch.

He shoved me onto my back. I sunk into the wet dirt. I spread my legs for him waiting to be used. He began unbuckling his pants. I dug my nails into the palm of my hand. Blood dripped down my palm as I anticipated what came next. He thrust what I needed deep inside me. The pleasure overwhelmed me. I went into a frenzy. My legs did their best to wrap around his large waist.

I shook underneath him. I squeezed my legs hard trying to pull him deeper inside me. Droplets of his sweat fell onto m skin as he filled me with his cock. I savored every inch of it. The whining of mechanical parts grew louder as he slid in and out of me faster and faster. It was not long before he filled me with his hot seed. I bit my lip as I moan escaped my lips. I orgasmed. I screamed. "Good product," he grunted.

He left me a sweaty mess sucking in as much air as I could. His seed oozed out of me onto the ground. The need was still there. I tweaked my nipples and shoved my fingers into my wet pussy. I slipped one, two, three fingers inside. It wasn't his cock. Not enough. I writhed on the ground trying to squeeze out any possible pleasure. I found none, but I could not stop my body. Hours flew by.

Click. My body went limp. My chest heaved up and down trying to fill my lungs with oxygen. The ground underneath me vibrated. Blinding white light bathed me.

A boy with ratty hair and sunken cheeks came into focus. He stood over me. The boy dropped down to his knees. He sat an electric lantern on the ground. The light allowed me to get a closer look at him. The boy wore a pair of thick blue jean that had been turned brown by dirt. He had no shirt to hide his thin chest. I had no doubt that he was the lanky figure I saw earlier. Billy, was that his name? He pulled a small apple out of his pocket. He pressed it against my lips. I had no energy left to eat it.

Billy glanced over his shoulder. He said, "Sorry." Billy reached into his pocket. Click. I felt a surge of energy. I sat up to face Billy. His eyes were fixed on the ground. He made no attempt to look at me. Billy rhythmically tapped his fingers against his outer thigh. "Pa says you have to do what you gotta do sometimes," he said to no one in particular.

I dug my fingers between the metal of the collar and my skin. I tugged at the metal expecting it to bend to my will. No luck. This was the first time in my life as a Modder I couldn't rely on my augments. I needed my wits.

Billy prodded at bits of straw on the ground. "Wouldn't bother trying. Ain't gonna work. Turned off most your augmentations when I hacked you. Pa don't want ya to run away. First one ran away."

My gene mod quelled both my rising anger and the disgust from what his "Pa" did to me. I needed to extract information from him. "What are you and your Pa doing here?"

"Pa don't want me around you alone, but I brought you food," said Billy. It did not appear he heard my question. Billy was in a world of his own. He pushed a pile of objects closer to me. It looked like a bottle of water and two half rotten apples. "Food."

I eyed the items suspiciously. "What is that."

"Told ya it's food. You have to eat. The dead ones sell for less."

I picked up the apple. The apple was soft the touch rotten. I took in a deep breathe.

Billy interrupted my thoughts, "I gotta go before Pa catches me again. He don't like me playing with merchandise. He's afraid it'll mess up the conditioning program."

Fuck, I needed more information."Are you coming back?" I asked.

"Probably tomorrow, Pa will get rid of you in about two weeks and we'll have to get a new one."

"Okay." I had a deadline. Now, I needed an ally. This idiot appeared to be the only person around here that was remotely friendly. "Did any of the other girls tell you that you were cute?" I fluttered my eyes as I pushed my chest forward. A bit of charm could go a long way.

Billy's cheeks reddened. His gaze locked onto the ground after catching a glimpse of my body. It felt nice to know I had that effect on him. I squeezed my thighs together. I was a little wet. "A c-couple," Billy answered me.

I put my hand on his thigh. Billy jumped away from my touch."Want something before I go?"

"Could you turn on my night vision please dear?"

Billy nodded. He pulled out a thick rectangle out of his pocket. Billy studied it before I heard that click I had grown familiar with. "What's that noise?"

"Sound makes your neural hub run arbitrary code." Billy turned off his lantern and vanished into the night. My eyes quickly adjusted to low light settings.

Within a few minutes, I had begun to miss the presence of Billy. That was odd

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Grand Theft Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds