• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 04

Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 04

If you've been following my adventure, you know how my grandmother and I became lovers, how we've explored our sexuality thanks to my motorcycle club, and how much we love to fuck each other. All good things must come to an end. Or, that's what I thought when I got the phone call from my dad, the same asshole who had kicked me out of the house and right into the arms of my sexy, loving grandmother.

I was just out of the shower when my cel phone rang. Grandma had already left the house to do some grocery shopping.

"Yeah," I said into the phone.

"I know what you're doing, Mike." My dad's voice was reproachful.

"Hi, Dad," I answered. "How are you?"

"I know what you're doing with your grandmother," he stated flatly.

I felt the blood rush to my face. How could he know about that?

"What are you talking about, dad?"

There was a pause. I heard him take a deep breath.

"I know you're living over there with Shirley."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"And your point is?" I asked.

"And, I know you've got her riding that damned motorcycle."

"Ok, dad. If you say so."

Irritation began to creep into his voice. "I don't just say so. Mr. and Mrs. Barnard saw you two riding together last weekend."

"Hey," I said. "If they want to join us, tell them we're happy to have them."

"You're not funny, Mike," my dad continued. "I don't want you dragging Shirley into your fucked up life."

I took a deep breath, feeling the anger rising in me. "Hey, Dad. News flash. Shirley is an adult. She can make up her own mind about things."

Silence on the phone. Then a sigh.

"Ok," my dad said in a calmer voice. "You're right. But, Mike, she's an old lady. You don't know what people say when they see her on a bike. They think she's gone bananas."

I chuckled. "Well, then, maybe they should give it a try. A few more bananas in the world wouldn't be a bad thing."

My dad switched into his "reasonable" mode.

"Mike," he said flatly. "I'm sorry I lost my temper. Ok. I'm sorry I was so rash. I probably shouldn't have kicked you out of the apartment. I want you to come over. We can have dinner together. Talk."

I smiled. Wow. This was the first time I'd ever heard my dad express regret.

"Ok," I answered. "I can do that."

Dad sighed. "Great. Come on over tomorrow night at 6. Gladys will cook up something good. And, bring Shirley over. We can all have a nice family talk."

Gladys was dad's new girlfriend. He'd run through a string of them after divorcing my mom. Mom had fled town after the divorce. Last thing I heard, she was living in Denver. I hadn't seen her in ten years.

Like all his other girlfriends, Gladys was nothing like my mom. She had been sweet and gentle. Gladys was cold and bitchy. Still, in some things my dad was consistent. My mom, like her mother, my new lover, was short and curvy. Gladys was a bit taller but still as curvy. She liked to show off her gym-toned body which, for a 40 year-old, was still in great shape. Problem was, the hot body was matched by such and icy personality.

I sighed and left grandma a note about our new dinner date. Then, I trucked on over to the gym.

Grandma was about as thrilled as I was about dinner with Dad. She'd never taken to her son-in-law and had become even less happy about him after the divorce.

"Well, baby," she said as she pulled on her plain but tight-fitting dress the next afternoon. "Let's just get this over with. We'll have dinner. Hear your dad out, and then come back here and take a bike ride."

I grinned. "I'll need that after dinner with him."

Granny gave me a kiss on the cheek and squeezed my hand.

"Now, zip me up, lover-boy."

We decided not to add gas to the fire and drove granny's Buick over to Dad's. He was waiting outside when we pulled up in the driveway.

"Hello, Shirley," he said as he extended his hand to grandma. "You look great."

Shirley smiled weakly. "Thanks, Tom."

Indeed, grandma did look good, despite her toned down outfit - - a simple tan dress, some modest heels, and sparse makeup. The gesture toward frumpiness couldn't completely hide her sexy body or her lovely face.

"Hey, Mike," dad said, taking my hand. "Good to see you, son."

"Thanks, dad. Good to see you too."

"Where's the bike?" he asked hopefully.

"Back at granny's, in the garage," I answered. "We thought the Buick made more sense tonight."

I winked at grandma. My dad sighed and ushered us through the kitchen door.

Inside, Gladys stood next to the kitchen island munching on some bread with a glass of white wine in her hand. I could see dad's attraction. Gladys wore a short, casual skirt which showed off her tanned athletic legs. Her top, a v-neck, turquoise t-shirt, showed off her big firm breasts. She wore her hair in a stylish, short cut. She glanced up at me as I entered, a look of contempt flashing across her face.

"Hi, Mike," she said with a forced smile. "How are you?"

I decided to turn the tables a bit.

"Wow, Gladys," I answered warmly. "You look fantastic. Wow. Have you been working out?"

Her eyes registered confusion. She'd expected my usual indifference. I saw her face relax a bit.

"Thanks," she said with a more genuine smile. "Yes. I've started this new Pilates program."

"Well," I said, taking her hand in mine and squeezing it gently. "That Pilates program is really working. You look fantastic."

I swore I could see Gladys flushing lightly. She blinked.

"You look good too," she said. "Want some wine?"

"No. But I'll take a nice cold beer if you've got it."

Gladys turned to get the beer while grandma and Dad entered the kitchen behind me. They were whispering together. Gladys greeted grandma and we walked out onto the back patio and made small talk, all the time staying far away from the issue of grandma, me, and the motorcycle. Gladys disappeared back into the kitchen and returned to announce that dinner was ready. We entered the house and sat down at the dining room table.

Gladys was a good cook. She has prepared leg of lamb with some kind of mint sauce. It was delicious. I washed mine down with cold beer. The conversation stayed civil, though I could tell Dad was itching to broach the real reason for our visit. Gladys was warming up to me - - smiling and asking me about my work, asking me if I wanted seconds, and then thirds. Granny was mainly silent except when Dad asked her a question or Gladys asked about the food.

After dinner, Dad ushered us all into the living room. We talked some more. I watched granny as she sat in the easy chair opposite me. Her shapely legs were crossed and as she leaned back my eyes drank in the sight of her big, luscious tits. Dad droned on about his office and some political situation. Grandma noticed my attention and smiled at me. Then, she re-crossed her legs. I grinned and felt my cock beginning to stir in my pants.

I looked over to Gladys, who stared me straight in the eye.

"You know," she said to the room, with her eyes still fastened on mine. "There's something different about you two. I can't put my finger on it. But you and Shirley seem . . . different."

I laughed and granny smiled.

"Different?" I said. "No, Gladys, we're the same as we've always been. Though we're pretty happy living together."

"Oh yes, Gladys," grandma said with a grin. "We have so much fun together, Mike and me. You just wouldn't believe it. You just wouldn't believe what a good grandson he is."

I smiled as granny leaned forward to give me a clear view of her cleavage.

"Really, Gladys," I said. "Grandma makes it so easy to be a good grandson. She's the best."

Granny chuckled and crossed her legs. Gladys darted her eyes back and forth between us.

"Yes," she said. "But there's something else. You both look so happy together. I've never seen you glow like this Shirley."

Grandma beamed. "Gladys. When you have a handsome young man around the house paying your compliments, helping you out, taking care of your needs. Well, you should try it some time."

I grinned and felt my cock crawling down my jeans. How far was granny going to push these innuendos?

Gladys settled back in her chair and pursed her lips. I could tell that she suspected something, but she just couldn't put her finger on it. My dad was oblivious and had actually excused himself to get a drink when Gladys started talking about how "different" granny and I were. I watched Gladys knit her brows. I ran my eyes slowly down her body and then back up. Our eyes met. She looked a bit flushed.

"Well," Gladys cleared her throat. "I'm going to go clean up the dishes."

Grandma started to stand.

"Oh no, Shirley," Gladys said as she stood up. "You stay right there. Tom, can you help me out?"

Dad's looked confused for a minute but when Gladys nodded her head firmly toward the kitchen, he too stood up.

"Sure, babe, my pleasure." He turned and walked into the kitchen.

As soon as they were gone from the room, granny stood up and high-heeled her way over to me. She sat on the arm of the chair, allowing her skirt to hike up past her knee to reveal a smooth expanse of thigh. She put her hand on my shoulder and leaned down close to my ear.

"Damn, Mike, you don't think I went too far, do you?" she whispered.

I turned my head and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She snagged my cheeks in her hands and plunged her tongue into my mouth. We traded tongues and then I broke the hot kiss.

"I don't really care," I said. "But, baby, you have got my motor running. Look."

I raised my hips off of the chair to show granny the outline of my now hard cock as it pressed against my jeans.

"Oh baby," grandma cooed. "That looks painful."

I smiled and stood up. Luckily I was wearing my shirt untucked, so I could conceal my raging erection. I could barely conceal my horniness. I squeezed grandma's upper arm.

"I've got to fuck you," I whispered to her. "Now! . . . .Wait here."

I walked to the kitchen doorway.

"Hey dad," I called through the doorway. "Do you still have those old photos of mom and me?"

Dad and Gladys stopped whispering by the sink.

"Sure," he said, turning toward me. "They're up in your old room. You know where they are."

"Right," I said. "Grandma wants to see them. I'll take her up and show her. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure," he said. "Go on. Gladys will have dessert ready in fifteen or twenty minutes."

I went back into the living room and took grandma by the hand.

"Come on," I said, squeezing her hand. "I've got something I want to show you upstairs."

Grandma chuckled. "I'll bet you do, stud."

I smiled and led her out of the room. We headed upstairs. My old bedroom was down at the end of the second-floor hallway. The house had been built for a much bigger family - - so dad had converted one of the bedrooms into an office and the other into an exercise room. He kept my bedroom as a guest room. I ushered grandma down the hall and into my old room. There was really nothing old about it - - he had repainted it, bought new beds, cleaned out all my stuff. I pulled grandma into the room and locked the door behind us.

I turned and granny wrapped her arms around me. Our mouths met and we tongued each other furiously. I grabbed her abundant ass cheeks in my hand and began squeezing and massaging. Grandma wriggled her crotch against my already hard cock.

"Oh baby," she whispered hoarsely in my ear. "You're already hard for grandma aren't you? So hard."

I pulled her tighter against my crotch.

"Listen, honey," she continued whispering. "I really want to fuck you right here. Right under Tom's nose. But you have to promise me we won't make too much noise."

She was panting.

"Don't worry, grandma," I whispered. "We'll be super-quiet. The door's locked."

I glanced over her shoulder. The only other door into the room was the door to the bathroom my old bedroom shared with dad's office. It was closed tight.

I turned grandma around and pulled her skirt up over her ass. Her high heel shoes accentuated the luscious sweep of her legs, and her white thong disappeared down the crack her ass. I gently pushed her forward until she was leaning forward, with her hands on my old desk and her ass pushed out toward me. Efficiently, I unzipped my jeans and let them slide to my knees. I grabbed my cock in one hand and pushed granny's thong aside with my other.

"Ready to get fucked?" I learned down to whisper in her ear.

Grandma bit her lip and nodded her head vigorously.

I positioned my cock at her pussy lips and slowly began entering her. She was already wet and I slid in like magic, her warm cunt enveloping my hard dick. I stifled a moan of pleasure. Grandma dropped her head to the desktop and pushed her big ass backward onto my cock. We started fucking in a slow easy rhythm.

After several minutes grandma turned her head over her shoulder.

"Faster," she said in a strangled whisper. "Faster."

I rose up on the balls of my feet and grabbed her hips in my hands and began knocking my cock in and out of her. I could feel her groaning though she kept her lips clenched shut. We were picking up speed when a knock sounded on the door. I almost had a heart attack. Grandma's body went rigid. We froze.

"Mike. Are you and Shirley in there?"

It was Gladys.

"Ahhhhh, yeah," I shouted back. "Just showing grandma some old photos. Be out in a minute."

"Why is the door locked, Mike?" Gladys asked.

Almost involuntarily, granny had begun humping her ass back and forth on my cock. Before I knew it, we were slowly grinding together again.

"Ahhhh," I shouted hoarsely. "My bad. Sorry. We'll be out in a minute."

"Okay." Gladys said, a note of distrust in her voice.

I heard her walk back down the hallway.

"Damn," I whispered to grandma. "That was close."

"Hurry," granny whispered. "Keep going. Hurry."

I returned my attention to granny's pussy. If anything, Gladys's interruption had only made me more excited. I started banging away energetically at granny's ass, getting hornier and hornier at the sight of her cheeks wobbling and vibrating with each of my thrusts. Granny had stopped clenching her fists and was now gently pounding the top of the desk with her palms.

I reached down and began playing with her clit. As soon as I touched it, she arched her head upward and let out a choked moan. Then, she started ramming her ass backward frenetically. She was climaxing. I continued playing with her clit and leaned down along her back, jamming my cock in and out of her like there was not tomorrow. A minute later, my cock stiffened to incredible length and I felt an explosion starting to rocket upward from my balls. I came in a burst of pleasure, gripping grandma's hips and holding them tight against my crotch as I emptied my cum into her. She began shaking her head back and forth.

Slowly our bodies relaxed. Grandma took a deep breath. I stood, my cock still plugged into her pussy, and stretched my arms. I smacked her ass playfully. Then I looked up. The bathroom door was open an inch and a half.

What the fuck? I thought to myself. I turned my eyes away from the door quickly. Whoever was watching us hadn't wanted to interrupt. That was probably a good thing. I turned my head toward the window on the other side of the room, trying to use my peripheral vision to examine the bathroom door. I thought I could just make out a blur of blonde hair. I squinted. Yes. There was Gladys's thin, high arched nose.

Cold, frigid Gladys was watching us. I smiled. I pulled my cock out of grandma and helped her to stand up. I turned her around and looped my arms around her waist.

"You're a fantastic lover, grandma," I said to her quietly. "And when we get home, I want to fuck all night long."

I thought I could hear a muffled gasp from the bathroom. I leaned down and planted my lips on grandma's. She returned my passionate kiss.

"God," she whispered, taking her lips from mine. "Yes, baby. Let's fuck all night. I can't wait. Come on, let's get out of here."

Granny scooted out from between me and the desk, pulling her skirt down over her knees. I slowly pulled up my pants and pushed by dick back into my underwear.

"Baby," grandma said in a more normal voice. "Is that a bathroom over there. I need to clean up."

My eyebrows shot up. "No, granny," I said, staring intently at the crack in the door. "That's just a closet. Come on. I'll show you the bathroom."

I turned and unlocked the door and led grandma down the hall to the other bathroom. Then, I hopped down the stairs to the living room. Dad was sitting there nursing his drink.

"Where's Gladys?" I asked him.

"Huh?" he answered. "She went upstairs to check on you two."

"Ah, ok," I answered. "Where's that dessert? I'm famished."

"I bet you are." I heard Gladys say over my shoulder.

I turned and she gave me a strange look, half worried and half amused.

"It's in the kitchen," she continued. "I need to go downstairs to get something. You go ahead and start."

I entered the kitchen and found four plates of strawberry shortcake on the counter. I wolfed mine down quickly. Grandma came into the room and rubbed me on the back.

"No dessert for me," she said with a smile. "I've got to watch my figure."

I laughed. "I'll watch it for you."

We both turned at the sound of Gladys's polite cough.

"Don't let me interrupt," Gladys said with a smile.

"Come on in, Gladys," I said. "There's plenty here for everyone."

Gladys walked over to the kitchen counter and started in on her dessert. We made some small talk. She shouted for my dad, who didn't answer. She went to check on him and returned to the kitchen.

"Poor guy's fallen asleep," Gladys said. "He's had a long week."

Granny and I took that as our cue. We made our goodbyes with Gladys. Granny shook her hand goodbye. And then I shook her hand, but Gladys didn't seem to want to let go of my hand.

"Mike," she said, as granny exited the kitchen door. "We really don't know each other do we? We're almost family. We should really put all this stuff behind us and get to know each other. Don't you think?"

I looked at Gladys and slowly lowered my eyes over her body, taking in her pert tits, her slender waist, and her long legs. Then, just as deliberately, I swept my eyes back up her.

"You can get my cel from Dad," I said with a smile. "I'd love to get to know a woman like you better."

Gladys flushed and let go of my hand.

"Well," she sputtered. "I'll have to give you a call then."

I nodded and headed out to the driveway where granny already had the car started. I hopped in the passenger seat.

"Let's go," I said. "I'm ready to fuck you all night long, old lady."

Grandma laughed and squeezed my thigh. We reversed out of the driveway and within 20 minutes we were splayed across granny's big bed and my cock was buried to the hilt in her soft wet pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds