• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma, Mom & Aunty Ch. 2

Grandma, Mom & Aunty Ch. 2

12

I fell asleep snuggled close against Mom's back and with my hand cupping her pussy. My cock was erect and clamped between her thighs tight against her pussy.

When I awakened, I was flat on my back and Mom was on her side propped up one her elbow looking at me. The bedroom was brightly bathed in rays cast from the rising sun.

Seeing my eyelids flutter open, Mom said, "Good morning Ken, I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to wake up," and leaned down to kiss me. Her kiss was not that of a mother kissing her awakening son. It was the passionate kiss of a woman who had spent the night loving and being loved by her man.

Mom's probing tongue coupled with her full, round breasts dragging across my chest as well as her bush grinding against my thigh brought me to a full blown erection. Once I was fully aroused, Mom threw her leg across my groin, knelt and let herself down until, once again; she had my cock sheathed within the depths of her pussy. She grinned and said, "Now don't you do a thing, just lie there and enjoy," as she proceeded to post up and down and fuck me. I watched her breasts sway tantalizingly and reached out to fondle them as she bucked up and down on me.

There was no urgency to our lovemaking, just the gentle thrusting and bumping of a leisurely fuck that lasted and lasted until, finally, I could feel the hot sperm start to rise from my balls, spreading its warmth throughout my cock and up into her clenched pussy that milked every drop of sperm from me.

Still joined at the hips, Mom leaned forward and, again, we kissed while her breasts grazed across my chest. Finally, and with my cock still fully inserted into mom's warm, wet vagina, she giggled and said, "Now, how do you suppose we are going to get off the bed without making another mess of the sheets?" Chuckling, I said, "Maybe we will just have to stay locked together like this." Mom noted the wistfulness in my voice and gave me a playful slap and said, "You hope," and rose up and forward so that any leakage would descend onto my abdomen, which it did.

Once separated we gingerly extricated ourselves from the bed and went to shower together.

After showering, I dressed in tee shirt, shorts and sandals, Mom donned her robe and we went to the main house for breakfast.

I was in my pickup on my way to bring Ginny home by eight o'clock and made good time traveling as I was at her and Tom's home by eleven. Ginny must have been watching for me, as I had not come to a full stop in the driveway before the front door burst open and my sister rushed out to greet me. She leaned through the open window and surprised me with a passionate kiss on the lips that included more than a few tongue thrusts into my mouth.

I stepped from the truck after our enthusiastic greeting and said, "Wow, that was hot, to what do I owe all this ardor?" Ginny grinned and said, "Oh, I thought that since we are going to be sleeping together, I might as well show you that I am ready and willing for whatever." Laughing, I said, "If your greeting had been much more enthusiastic, the first of the 'whatever's' might just have taken place right here on the front lawn." My sister grinned and said, "Bet that would have given the neighbors something to talk about for a while."

I asked, "So is Tom home, I don't see the car around," as we walked into the house. Ginny said, "No, he isn't. I don't think he is quite ready to face any of the family just yet. Maybe he will get brave and drive up next weekend." I grinned and said, "That ought to be interesting, I guess Mom told you that beds are getting to be at a premium around there. Uncle Charlie is on his way I guess. I expect that he and Grandma Hanna will probably end up sleeping together. Mom and Aunty Lin have their own beds and we are going to have the one in the guesthouse." Ginny grinned and said, "Maybe Tom will want to sleep on the hide-a-bed in your living room." She laughed and said, "Maybe we could invite him to share with us." I looked askance and she added, "Won't be the first time I have slept with Tom and another guy."

I tried not to let her know that her words were coming as a shock and said, "Yeah, but one of them wasn't your own brother." Ginny laughed, gave me a hug and said, "Hon, I don't want to burst your bubble, but one cock is pretty much the same as another as far as simple fucking goes. The difference is the love that goes with it. It will be great to share a bed with two guys who really love me." She stood back and with raised eyebrows said, "You do love me don't you?" I laughed and said, "Would we be having this conversation if I didn't?"

We got busy and in a few minutes had the few things Ginny wanted to bring loaded in the pickup. We were in the cab and I was just about to start the engine when Ginny said, "Oh shit. I forgot something, wait up for a bit will you?" She jumped from the truck, ran back into the house and returned in a moment carrying a cardboard carton that she put on the floor of the cab alongside her feet. I said, "Ginny, wouldn't that go better in the back? It would give you more foot room if it were back there." Seriously, she said, "Yeah, but I don't want to risk having any of this stuff blowing away. It'll be just fine here in the cab." I shrugged and we started on the trip back toward home.

It was just a little past lunchtime, so when I saw the first sign indicating an exit with a restaurant, I asked Ginny if she was hungry and she said, "Yes, but can we stop at a drive-through? I don't want to have to take this stuff into a restaurant and sure as hell don't want to leave it where someone can break in and steal it."

Silently, I wondered at the mysterious contents of the box but said nothing except to agree that take-out burgers and fries would be fine and found a popular national chain burger place where I could place our orders for food.

With a paper sack giving up pleasant odors of hot food between us on the seat, I drove to a shady picnic table where we proceeded to consume our lunches. Unable to contain my curiosity any longer, I said, "You know you have me wondering just what in hell you have in that box. Do you ever intend to let me know what's in it?"

My sister laughed and said, "I knew that if I was mysterious enough, you would eventually get up nerve enough to ask about it. What I have there," she said, nodding toward the pickup, "is some floppy's, a few photographs, and a couple of VHS tapes I thought you might find interesting. Maybe even exciting." "Exciting, you mean erotic stuff?" I enquired. "Well yeah, I guess some would call it erotic," she laughed, "Others would say most of it is downright dirty--even filthy." "Wow. Must be really hot stuff then."

We finished eating and got back onto the freeway to complete our trip home. The bright sun had caused the truck to become blistering hot and Ginny asked, "Jesus Ken, don't you have air conditioning in this thing?" I laughed and said, "Just the 2-70 and it isn't very efficient." "2-70?" "Yeah, open both windows and drive seventy miles an hour," I replied. The other one is broken and I haven't had time to get it fixed."

Ginny grinned and said, "I may as well get comfortable then," unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. Then she lifted her butt off the seat and hiked her short skirt up above her hips to reveal her thong-clad groin. I noted that she had chosen to wear a pair of panties that were nearly the same color as her tanned thighs and whistled. Ginny looked toward me and said, "What?"

I reached to turn on the CB and said; "Listen for a bit, you are going to make the day for a lot of truckers." About then an eighteen-wheeler blew by and a moment later we heard a voice on the radio say, "Jesus Christ, what I just saw." Another voice came on and said, "Well don't keep us in suspense, what in hell did you just see?" The first voice came back and said, "Hey, there's some broad in that blue and white Ford pickup got her tits hanging out and her pussy exposed to the breeze." Then the air was filled with comments along the general line, "Man, I got to see that. Been lookin all day and haven't seen a single pair of tits and a pussy yet."

Ginny grinned and said, "They want to see pussy, I guess I had better see what I can do about that." She lifted her butt again and removed her thong that had developed a visible moist spot that was not caused by sweat. Then she laughed and said, "This damn box," and pulled it to where she had to place a foot on either side of it. I guess that may have cooled her crotch some, but it sure as hell heated mine and those of the truckers who had to speed up in order to view my sister's half naked body as they sped on by.

Ginny was quick to notice the rising bulge in my shorts and said, "Hey Ken, bet you would be a lot cooler if you would just open your fly and let your cock get some air." I laughed and said, "Probably so, but I doubt anyone wants to look at my cock when they have your body to ogle." She giggled and said, "How about me? Don't you think I would like to see you with an erection?" Since I was busy driving, I didn't have much defense when she reached over, tugged my zipper down, released the button closure and reached in to release my aroused manhood into the hot breeze.

The balance of the trip was mostly uneventful but for the ribald comments of truckers who got quite a kick out of the scene that greeted their eyes as each went by smiling and waving enthusiastically. I looked at Ginny, grinned and said, "You have turned out to be quite a cock tease, you know that, don't you?" My sister laughed and said, "Well I certainly hope so." Then, in a serious tone, she said, "You do know that as far as you are concerned, this is not a tease, it's a promise."

Once we arrived home, I drove around to the back yard and noted instantly that Grandma Hanna, Momma Rose and Aunty Lin were in the swimming pool waving gaily at us. Ginny and I alighted from the truck and walked toward the fenced pool enclosure calling greetings as we went. I noticed bikinis tossed carelessly on lounges as we approached the pool and knew the three women had taken yet another opportunity to go skinny-dipping in broad daylight.

Ginny gasped as we stepped to the lip of the pool and said, "My God, have you no shame, you are all naked," then she burst into laughter. Hanna called, "Yeah, isn't it great? Come on in and join us. I chuckled and said, "OK Grandma, give us a minute to get Ginny's things into the house and to get some towels and we will be right back." I looked at my sister and said, "That is all right isn't it? You do want to go for a dip don't you?" Ginny said, "Oh you bet I do. Especially after that ride in your air conditioned truck."

We quickly moved Ginny's few belongings into the house. I found us a couple towels and we stripped before going back to the pool. We ran back outside, dropped our towels on a lounge and dove into the refreshing water and joined the ladies.

I swam a few laps and climbed from the water to lay out on a lounge and relax but Ginny and the other three stayed in the shallow end of the pool and talked until Mom said, "Well, I better go in and see if I can't get something going for dinner. You kids ARE going to eat with us aren't you?" Both Ginny and I tried to protest that it wasn't necessary for Mom to feed us but she wouldn't hear of it so it was decided that for the one dinner at least, we would join the others at dinner.

After the three older women left for the house, Ginny joined me on a lounge and we stretched out alongside one another and soaked up rays for a time before we went in and got dressed. Ginny spent a few moments trying to locate the underwear she had removed after lunch then said, "The hell with it, I get the impression that casual is the name of the game around here and put on her skirt and blouse without bothering with panties and bra. I took my cue from her and didn't bother to put on my briefs before donning my shorts and tee shirt.

My dick made a slight slapping sound as it flopped against my stomach as I tugged on my shorts and Ginny, giggling, said, "You know, that has to be about the sexiest sound I have ever heard." I dropped the shorts and quickly pulled them back up causing my dick to, once again, slap against my stomach. Ginny grinned, stepped close and gave me a big hug and kiss then said, "Remember that promise I spoke of earlier? Well that's it rubbing against your cock. I laughed and said, "Yeah, well for now, we better get in the house for dinner before Mom or someone comes out here looking and catches us screwing our brains out.

Dinner was uneventful and after helping with after dinner cleanup, I pleaded weariness and went back to the guesthouse for a nap. Ginny decided to stay and talk with the older women, saying, "Ken, I am going to stay here for awhile, I'll be along soon." I slept soundly for a couple of hours only to be awakened with an uncomfortable bladder. My eyes opened slowly to the sight of my sister lying alongside me propped up on one elbow. She giggled and said, "God, do you always wake up with a hard on when you have to pee?" I had stripped my shorts off before getting on the bed so slept naked and the evidence of my arousal was plain for anyone to see. "Appears that way, doesn't it," I replied and made my way to the bathroom to piss.

We went to the living room after I finished in the bathroom and I said, "Hey Sis, lets see one of those videos you brought. You got me curious speaking of them the way you did." Ginny said, "OK," and hurried into the bedroom and soon returned with one of the tapes in hand. She went to the VCR and inserted the tape, explaining, "Now this is strictly home made so it isn't a bit polished or anything." "So is it just a film of you and Tom making out?" I asked. Ginny giggled and said, "Well, sort of. We had another couple over for dinner one time and after dinner drank a lot of wine and one thing led to another and the four of us ended up on the bed together."

Just before sitting next to me on the couch, Ginny said, "Ken, there's no way I am going to sit here dressed while you are naked." She unfastened and removed her blouse and skirt before taking her place at my side. She grinned and said, "Now, in case you get any ideas from the tape, we won't need to fool around with that stuff," as she carelessly tossed her clothing to the floor.

The images of Tom and Ginny's bedroom were up on the screen by the time her explanation finished. After panning the empty bedroom, the camera steadied and a young, nice looking woman that was not Ginny came into view and began removing her clothing. Seductively. Very seductively. I inhaled noisily when the girl's, she WAS a girl, about Ginny's age, tits were revealed and said, "Your friend has nice tits. Really nice tits."

Once naked, the girl took a position on the bed and Ginny walked into the room and said, "My God you look nice. Good enough to eat." The girl giggled and said, "Yeah, that's what Bill says just before going down on me. She giggled again and said, "Never seems to get beyond the cream sauce though so he never has actually eaten me. Licks and sucks a lot though."

Ginny was busy removing her clothing as they talked and soon joined the other woman on the bed. "Cream sauce, eh?" said Ginny, "may I have a taste?" "Only if I can sample yours," said Ginny's friend. I whistled and whispered, "Oh my God," as Ginny assumed a classic sixty-nine posture over the other woman, lowered her pussy against the woman's face and mouth and buried her own face in the widespread crotch before her. My right hand dropped to grasp and slowly stroke my cock as Ginny and her friend made audible slurping sounds while licking and sucking each other's pussy. Ginny noticed what I was doing and said, "Hey Bro, let me do that. You can play with my pussy if you would like."

The action that followed on screen was mostly silent although there were obvious sounds of slurping and smacking kisses as the two women pleasured one another. The camera was obviously tripod mounted so it did not follow the action closely but it did catch the shuddering hip movements of each as she climaxed. Nor did the camera fail to record the tiny squirt of fluid that shot from Ginny's pussy when she climaxed.

The two girls changed positions and were stretched out alongside one another wearing broad smiles when a naked man I assumed was Bill stepped into view and said, "Damn that was hot girls. Is there room there for Tom and me?" Ginny patted the bed beside her and said, "There's room for you right here Bill. Tom will just have to find room over beside Gena. Then Tom came into view sporting an enormous erection and got onto the side of the bed farthest from his wife, my sister.

The two guys wasted no time climbing onto each other's wife but the guy's butts blocked a clear view and we could not see the hard cocks actually make contact with the pussies. Ginny said, "The worst part of not having someone to operate the camera and lights is that no one can see us actually fucking." I grinned and said, "But you did get fucked that night didn't you?" Ginny laughed and said, "Oh yes indeedie, I sure as hell did -- royally. So did Gena. Something about fucking another woman's husband on the same bed at the same time my husband is fucking the other guy's wife is a real turn on. I think every one of the four of us tried our very best to outdo the best performance of our lives that night." I chuckled and said, "You guys ever get back together and want to do that again, just give me a call. I would be more than happy to operate the camera for you." Ginny laughed and said, "Yeah, I'll just bet you would. You just want a chance at Gena's body, I know you." Then, seriously, "Although an orgy might be just the thing to get you and Lisa back together again." I laughed outright and said, "You think that my fucking Gena or you would somehow get us back together again?" Ginny looked askance and said, "Pretty difficult to stay pissed at someone when you're busy fucking another woman's husband."

I had just put my arm around my sister and hugged her close when there was a light tap on the door and I looked up to see Aunty Lin standing in the dim light. "Hi Lin, come on in, the door's open," I called. Hesitantly, Lin said, "Oh my God, looks as though I am interrupting something interesting, I can come back another time." Ginny giggled and said, "Shoot, Aunt Lin, we're just watching an old video I brought of Tom and me with another couple. Still giggling, she continued, "With any luck at all, there will never be a time when Ken isn't about to do me or me do him, whichever." Aunt Lin sighed and said, "My but it would be nice to be as young as you two and know some of the things I know now. Poor Mack would never have known a moment's peace."

Lin looked at the screen for a moment and, with a note of incredulousness, said, "Ginny, that's not Tom fucking you is it?" Ginny giggled and said, "Sure as hell isn't, that's Bill. Tom's fucking Bill's wife." "WOW," was Lin's breathless comment. Wish Mack and I had the guts to try something like that before he had to up and die on me. Bet he would have gotten a kick out of fucking another woman on one side of a bed while I fucked her husband on the other side. Makes me wet to even think about it." I interrupted with, "Aunt Lin, surely people were swapping and fucking around with other couples when you were younger." Lin smiled and said, "Oh I'm sure they were. We just didn't know who they were nor did we have a clue how to go about finding out about it either. I guess we just didn't give that sort of thing much thought; leastwise we didn't talk about it if a naughty thought did cross our minds back than. Sex just wasn't something we talked about in mixed company or to each other, for that matter."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma, Mom & Aunty Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds