• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 03

Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 03

12

Erica listened to Amy, her gorgeous teenage granddaughter, once again lament the lack of sexual attention paid her by Jimmy, her boyfriend, a 19-year-old showing typical selfishness toward women. Amy would get him off, she told her grandma, but then leave her hanging, not completing what he started once he was satisfied.

Erica loved lending her grandchildren, and any of their young friends, a helping hand in time of sexual need. She was quite proficient in use of her hands on both males and females, able to get them off in loving ways, using other parts of her very sexy, very well-kept 65-year-old body as needed. The tall, athletic, silver-haired beauty was very much the doting grandmother in so many ways, and in the ways of sexual satisfaction she provided, quite unlike most.

"I just don't know what to do, Grandma," Amy groused on the phone as Erica puttered in her garden, dressed for the hot day in sinfully short cut-off jeans that accentuated her long, muscular legs toned hard from years of exercise. "I mean last night, I know...well, I sucked him off and then he takes me home and that was that. Christ."

Erica smiled. She loved how her grandchildren were so open and honest with her. And as she listened, she knew she could once again lend a helping hand. Or any other body part it would take to train the wayward, selfish Jimmy.

"Where's Jimmy now, honey?" Erica asked.

"Finishing up at work, we have a date tonight," Amy said.

"What's his number?" Erica asked. "I want to have word with that boy."

"Would you, Grandma, would you?" Amy gushed excitedly. "I knew I could count on you!"

Moments later Erica sat in the living room, debating whether to shower or not. She was sweating quite heavily, her silvery hair hanging in wet strands down her pretty, wrinkly face and brushing her shoulders and sagging neck. She smiled and thought not.

"Jimmy? Yes, this is Erica, Amy's grandmother," she said into the phone. "I'd like to see you, I have something I'd like to discuss with you?"

"Really?" the surprised Jimmy answered. "Uh...what?"

"You'll see, son, you'll see," she said with a hint of sternness. "Come now. I know you have a date with my granddaughter in a few hours. This won't take long...too terribly long."

She clicked off the phone and waited, crossing her sexy, tanned legs and looking down their fleshy, muscular length to her hard calves, short, very dirty gray socks and low leather work boots she wore.

"I think I'm more than dressed for the occasion," she sighed to herself, going outside for a few more last-minute gardening chores as she waited.

Twenty minutes later, freshly gleaming with sweat, she heard Jimmy's car in the drive, and went inside to answer the ringing doorbell. The somewhat bewildered boy stood before her, a skinny, curly-haired lad with an uncertain smile.

"Mrs. Allston?" he asked quietly. "You...you wanted to see me?"

"This way," she said plainly, walking away, feeling the boy's eyes burning the back of her sexy old legs and full ass packing her tight shorts.

She sat on the couch, crossing those hard legs and as the boy started to sit in a chair, she stopped him.

"No, stand up if you will, Jimmy," she said sternly.

Jimmy gulped and obeyed.

"Jimmy, Amy tells me you're a bit selfish sexually, that she gets you off, makes you cum if you will, and then you do nothing to reciprocate, is this true?"

Jimmy's eyes went wide, his mouth falling open.

"Uh...uh...well...geez, Mrs. Allston...I mean God...why would she..." he stammered, shifting from foot to foot.

"The point it she did, she did tell me, and we can't have that can we?" Erica said, uncrossing her legs and sitting up straight, pushing to the edge of the sofa. "Jimmy, you must take care of the woman, always, and not be so selfish. And I'm here to show you how."

"You...you what?" he said, eyes widening. "Show me....how? What?"

"You'll see, son, you'll see," she smiled, pulling her wet hair behind her and tying off with elastic, another one around her bony wrist she'd put there earlier for the purpose ahead. "Now, come here...here, Jimmy, here."

She pointed to the spot directly before her as she sat, slightly spreading her granny thighs. He stared unmoving.

"Here, Jimmy," she growled sternly. "Now. I'm not going to bite. Just the opposite, in fact."

Still not knowing what to expect but caught up in the sultry dominance of this rather sexy old lady, Jimmy shuffled forward and stood, looking down into the wrinkled, moist cleavage of a woman 45 years his senior and liking the view, a tapered fold of sexy, saggy flesh and beyond, the creamiest milky white skin the sun had missed.

His cock stiffened in his jeans as he stood inches from Erica as she leaned toward him and stared directly into that thickening bulge, smiling.

"Now, Jimmy, Erica tells me that she often blows you, makes you cum, and you do nothing in return?" she said as Jimmy watched that softly wrinkled mouth form words, he never imagined them saying. "Is this true?"

"I..I..I...." he stammered, looking down at that very pretty face that got prettier with every breath he felt on his crotch as she leaned closer.

"I take that as a yes," she sighed, lifting her hands and tugging at his belt, undoing it forcefully to offset the reluctant boy's attempt to back away. "Now, Jimmy, hold still, this is for your own good..."

He relented, groaning as Erica unsnapped his pants and slowly pulled them down, his now fully erect seven-inch cock bobbing straight out, a breath away from that sexy, puckered mouth.

"Oh my, what have we here?" she smiled darkly. "That's pretty impressive, young man..."

Jimmy gasped as Erica encircled his cock with her thin fingers and slowly stroked it, cupping his bloated balls with the other hand. She jerked him very slowly at first, then increased the pace to his mounting moans.

"My, my, my, so anxious, young man," she hissed, sticking out her tongue to slurp up the copious pre-cum welling in Jimmy's thick cockhead. "Hold still...."

"Jesus, Mrs. Allston...my God..." he groaned, watching her stroke his dripping dick with both hands now, her mouth opening toward it. "So...so good..."

"What, doesn't Amy jerk you like this?" Erica laughed. "Or do this?"

With that, she popped him into that sexy puckered mouth, jerking him by twisting her bony hands in opposite direction and sucking him down to the balls, pulling out, twisting those hands again, repeating the motions quickly and wetly, until Jimmy screamed in pleasure.

"NO!" he cried. "She doesn't do it anywhere NEAR THAT FUCKING GOOD!"

"Language, son, language," Erica laughed, pulling his dick from her mouth and rubbing the dripping head on her wrinkly cheeks and neck. "Guess I'll have to train her as well!"

She resumed her rapid blowjob and within seconds, felt the young stud trembling before her and knew he was seconds away from popping off in her sucking mouth. She smiled around his cock and just as he was about to blow, pulled that elastic from around her wrist and expertly slipped it over his cock to the base, twisting it over once to snap off the massive load he was about to deliver. He looked down, eyes wide in shock and frustration, his cock quickly going purple, the meaty wand bobbing at Erica's face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he screamed, frantically trying to pull the excruciatingly tight band off his dick. "PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!"

"Not until you've been trained, young man!" she barked, slamming one booted foot into his balls, taking his breath away and knocking him to his knees, where she scurried behind him to quickly tie his hands together with a scarf she'd left on the couch for precisely that purpose. "And you WILL be trained on how to put a woman's needs ahead of your own!"

She stood, waiting for the pain in his balls to subside and then leaned down, cupping his chin to tilt his face up to her as she bent over.

"Do you lick my granddaughter young man?" she barked. "Do you?"

"Yeah...yeah, sometimes," he panted, struggling vainly against his bonds.

"Sometimes?" she growled. "Not good enough. You WILL lick her ALL the time from now on, do you understand, BEFORE she turns any attention to you. Now you're going to learn how."

She grabbed his hair, pulling him around to face the couch, where she sat, spreading her saggy, meaty thighs, the folded tanned flesh jiggling. Jimmy blinked at the sight of it as she drew his face closer to her crotch.

"Inhale," she snarled. "Smell me. I'm very sweaty, very nasty, Jimmy, but you must service a woman no matter how bad the smell, to show her your love and devotion. Now smell!"

He balked, trying to twist his head away. Erica laughed and pulled him directly to her crotch, which was nearly exposed as her shorts rode high on those fleshy thighs, her wet panty peeking around the side of the shorts fabric and tufts of wet hair poking out from either side. She easily pulled his face in and clamped her saggy thighs around his ears, locking her boots together and squeezing hard, the flesh of her quivering thighs going hard with the muscle beneath. Jimmy yelped in pain.

"Smell," she said simply.

He had no choice and inhaled, the acrid, sweaty, raw scent of Erica's unwashed pussy embracing his existence, filling his nostrils and lungs, nearly searing his throat as he desperately fought for air in the scissoring grip of her meaty old thighs. She smiled down at him, holding his head in one hand and sneaking a hand under his face to devilishly pull aside all the material, her cheesy, hairy lips spreading wide and kissing his face wetly.

"There, get the full effect, Jimmy!" she laughed, throbbing her granny thighs on his crushed head. "Smell me good...."

Erica was hardly the dominant type for the most part, lavishing her grandchildren with love and attention – and sexual services – in the same doting fashion as she'd make them cookies. But once in awhile the dark streak came out, particularly when there was training at hand and now as she looked down at her thighs bowed out in muscular fleshiness around Jimmy's moaning, trapped face in their meaty clamp, she felt it very strongly, grinding her moist bush into his mouth, pumping her hips, lifting her sagging ass cheeks off the couch to use him fully.

"Not bad, Jimmy, not bad," she growled, finally freeing him from her leggy prison and slithering out of her shorts, panties, t-shirt and bra, leaving on her stinky boots and socks and spreading her thighs before the boy, who was panting for air and trying to wipe her stench off his face on the seat cushions. "Now, time for licking lesson...back in you go!"

She laughed as he protested weakly before being wrapped in her thighs again, pulling his face to her and locking them loosely around his ears, tilting his face up, eyes locking on hers.

"Now lick it, Jimmy, put your tongue out...that's it...you can see the oily little nub there, that's my clit, you do know what a clit is don't you young man? I hope so...now flick it with your tongue...ooooooo, that's right, just like that, just like that...harder now....that's it..."

Jimmy blindly obeyed his old mistress, eyes darting left and right at those strong, gnarly thighs tensing on his ears, anxious to please her and be done with it. But she wasn't nearly finished.

"Lick up and down now Jimmy, you must pay attention to all parts of a woman's vagina....mmmm, nice, nice, get inside, get between the lips, taste it, taste it...very good, boy, very good! Now get deeper in those furry lips...inside me...oh, yeah, plunge that tongue inside the hole! Dammit, you're learning quickly, son...tongue it, tongue fuck it while I grind on your face!"

He moaned, feeling Erica's meaty thighs go hard on his ears again, her calves locked behind him as she cupped his head in her hands and pumped his face harder and harder, mashing his nose to her clit as he rapidly tongued her hairy pussy, sloshing noises erupting from the juncture of her crushing thighs. She grunted, bit her lip and came on his face, squeezing hard, thighs cutting into his neck and rendering him dizzy as his blurry eyes looked at her slightly puffy white belly, over her saggy tits to her chin tucked to her chest as she focused on drenching his face with squirt after squirt of her aromatic orgasmic gel.

"UNGHH!!! UNGHH!! UNGHH!!!" she bellowed, squeezing him to her sex, punishing his face, grinding out her powerful orgasm that made him scream in pain and pant for air in the hairy smother of her pussy.

She giggled as she looked down at his red face, unlocking her wrinkly thighs and letting him breathe again. Lifting her legs, she held them up under her knees, spreading them lewdly. Jimmy blinked into the hairy chasm, her pussy swollen and open, and below, the hair-ringed pucker of her asshole.

"Women like special treats, Jimmy, like having their bums licked!" she said between her spread legs. "Now give Grandma Erica a little tongue in hers! Go on, lick my asshole!"

Jimmy groaned and balked. Erica laughed and slapped her meaty thighs together above him, a warning shot of meaty flesh that quivered as they connected with each other.

"Next time, I will knock you out," she growled. "Now lick my asshole!"

He shut his eyes, sticking his tongue through the moist fuzz around the old woman's puckered ring, drilling the meaty muscle and smelling the sweaty vapors coming around his tongue as he plunged it in and out, over and over, Erica grunting as he did, holding her legs up and apart. She pumped herself against his face as he rimmed her butt hole, taking his nose into the furry depths of her cunt.

"A little bonus, using your nose inside me," she laughed.

She came from bouncing her pussy on his face, his tongue deep inside her clutching shit chute, and then pushed him away, to his back, where his anguished cock stuck straight up, purple and about to burst.

"You've done well...so far," she smiled, taking off her sweaty leather boots and kneeling by Jimmy's head. "But you've more to learn. You must learn to appreciate everything about a woman, her touch, her look, her scent..."

She opened up one boot and fit it over his moaning face, the pungent, wet-leather funk washing over him as she held it there, smiling, using her other hand to grip his swollen nuts.

"Smell my dirty old boot or I'll crush these to paste!" she snarled.

He had no choice, moaning and breathing deep inside the wet, dank space of her nasty old boot. She laughed, twisting it on him, taking him deeper still before pulling it off and replacing it with the other. Then sitting back, she extended her amazing legs near his face, lifting her feet together over it, her mid-calf white socks hardly white anymore, but dirty and dinghy, the bottoms soaked with sweat and yellowed with age, redolent with her funky foot smell.

"Thatta boy," she hissed, rubbing the moist soles on his face and nose, transferring the deeply pungent stink to him. "Smell them..smell my nasty old socks! Now lick! That's right, lick....mmmm, I feel it Jimmy, I feel that dirty tongue of yours on my filthy socks! Up and down, that's it, up and down..."

She force fed him feet a moment longer and then to his horror, slowly peeled off her socks, the fabric clinging to her wrinkled old heels and soles, coming off the thickly veined insteps and finally bony, painted toes, the feet clammy and exuding the foulest smell imaginable. He gulped and closed his eyes as she pressed the wrinkled soles to his face and felt the wetness on it, and inhaled the acrid aroma into his nostrils as she pressed them flat.

"Now lick my granny feet, boy!" she said dominantly, fingering her hairy pussy as she watched the young boy's tongue flash out to lap at the folded flesh of the bottoms of her feet, gagging on the taste and smell. "Lick 'em clean, worship those feet as you should worship a woman's feet!"

She let him devour her feet a moment longer and then playfully sat astride him, her fleshy ass on his cock and pressing very painfully onto his balls, crushing them beneath her sexy butt. Extending her legs, she curled her feet down, those grimy, sweaty toes at his mouth, lifting all her weight off the floor and centering it through her ass directly onto his punished balls, which slipped in between her saggy ass cheeks and were squeezed in their meaty embrace.

"Now lick my toes clean, Jimmy, suck them, suck each one...oh, yeah, that's it, that's it," she moaned as she felt his frantic mouth lock around each and wash them clean. "Now between the toes..don't be afraid of the grit and sweat, it won't hurt you! That's right, lick it allllll up."

He was in agony by the time she rolled off and lay next to his head, holding one arm up, the fleshy underarm waggling above his mouth, and the stubble-coated armpit slick with sweat.

"Every part of a woman's body is to be worshipped and tended to," she hissed into his ear, biting it. "Now smell my armpit..."

She draped it over his mouth and then headlocked him to it, wrapping a wrinkly but very strong arm around it, holding him tight, smothering him with her sweaty pit. He struggled but was getting weaker with every sexy act of dominance brought on by the powerful senior citizen controlling his every move.

"Lick," she hissed. "Lick granny's dirty old armpit clean!"

He obeyed again, tasting the bitter tang of her armpit sweat, swallowing, cleaning it with his tongue and open mouth, smacking wetly at the slimy flesh. He was vaguely aware he was thrusting his stiff cock into the air, seeking any friction, realizing that as humiliated as he was, that every dominating act she was committing, was turning him on more and more. He moaned, relenting to the feeling, and lapping and sucking furiously at her stinky armpit. She laughed.

"They all come around Jimmy," she sighed. "You're not the first. But we're not done quite yet..."

She released him and held the other pit over his mouth, giggling at his frantic attempts to lick it, tongue stabbing the air as he moaned, aching to touch it. She lowered it and again applied a headlock in her saggy old but strong arm and he went wild licking it clean and smelling its sweaty rankness.

She let go, kneeling by him and holding his tender cock.

"You want to cum now, Jimmy?" she teased, stroking his dick, cupping his swollen nuts.

"Oh GOD YES MRS. ALLEN!!!"

"Call me Grandma, boy, they all do," she sighed, pulling away the rubber band, the blood rushing back to his throbbing cock and exploding the second she bent to put her mouth over the head.

He came harder than he'd ever cum before, filling her moaning mouth with his hot, thick seed, his balls aching from release as she held every drop of his load in her cheeks, now gone smooth as they filled with spunk. She jerked the last drop into her mouth and sat back, a pearly smear around the corners, a thin trickle leaking down her chin.

"Must...share..with..woman..." she said, tilting her head back to open her mouth and speak words he didn't want to hear, careful to not let an ounce of cum spill but releasing just enough to sheen over her dimpled chin and sheet down the thick, sexy sagging flesh of her granny neck. "Share...with..me..."

"NOOOO!" he screamed and then went mute as Erica tilted forward, holding his mouth open with her hands and letting the full load plop directly into his mouth.

She laughed and clamped her lips over his, forcing her tongue inside, swishing the load with it and holding tight, making it impossible for him to breathe, forcing him to swallow. He gulped, surprised at the not unpleasant taste, and then she broke the kiss, a bridge of spunk hanging between them.

"Clean me...here..." she pointed to her cummy chin, which Jimmy graciously licked clean, again caught up in Erica's hypnotic dominance, unable to disobey or wanting to. "And here...down my throat..that's it, suckle that meaty flesh.. a woman's neck is very sensitive, Jimmy, and must be worshipped...and cleaned of cum...lick it, get in there, suckled that flesh, lick it clean..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds