• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandmother and Summer Break

Grandmother and Summer Break

12

To begin, a little background info about me. My name is David Clarke and I just completed my junior year in college. During my summer break my parents asked me to spend some time with my grandmother assisting her with some minor chores that were long overdue. My parents recommended I visit with her for a few days plus I had not seen here for a few years due to me being away at college. My grandmother lived about 300 miles from us so it was a good 5-6 hour drive.

I decided to leave shortly after school ended so I could get back and finish my summer at home and still have a summer break before fall classes started. I loaded up my car with a suitcase and hit the road. As I got to my grandmother's home she was expecting me and greeted me with open arms. Grandmother was in her early 60's a little on the plump side with graying hair but a lot of energy. My grandfather had died a few years earlier and left grandmother in good financial shape. She had a small house with three bedrooms and two baths in a suburban part of town. Grandmother stayed active with her lady friends and a few charitable organizations so she was not lonely but involved in her worthwhile causes.

After arriving I unloaded my bag and put it in a spare bedroom. Grandmother and I sat down to catch up on old times and she made me a light lunch as we talked. I noticed she seemed to go out her way to brush up against me or touch me whenever possible. I just assumed it was since she hadn't seen me for awhile and I was not only her youngest but favorite grandson. Over lunch we talked about some of the chores and work that needed to be done. Most of the projects were not too difficult and I figured I would be done in a few days. She had some fence repairs, yard work and inside painting but we would start the next day after getting supplies. After lunch we would go the repair center and get what supplies we would need.

We took my pickup so we had room for the supplies. After we got the supplies we stopped by the store for a few groceries, wine and beer. Grandmother wanted to wait till I arrived to find out my favorite brand and what type of meals I would prefer. She is a great cook and wanted to fix my favorite meals. I told her meat and potatoes are my preferred choice. That night she fixed a roast with potatoes and carrots which was fantastic. After eating college food for the last six months a home cooked meal was just what I needed. After dinner we watched a little TV and I turned in early as I had a long day with my drive and all. Plus I wanted to get an early start the next day on the chores before it got too hot.

The next morning after I got up and came in the kitchen grandmother was fixing a big breakfast of pancakes and sausage with orange juice. She felt I needed a hearty breakfast to begin the chores which was probably correct. After devouring a large stack of pancakes I headed for the garage for some tools and planks. I needed to replace some planks in the fence which would not take too long. The next chore was cleaning out the flowerbeds and adding mulch. That was a longer project as it was rather weedy and needed to have a lot of weeds pulled. Grandmother came out after cleaning up the breakfast dishes to help which was a welcome addition. She actually got on her hands and knees to pull weeds right next to me. As she would turn I happened to notice her breasts hanging down and she must have been a 36D. It was a little turn on but after awhile of working up a sweat sex was the furthest thing from my mind. It was getting hot so grandmother went in to fix lunch. She made sandwiches and a pitcher of lemonade and as we were eating I again noticed the size of her breasts. She had on a white tank top and the sweat had made her top stick to her body. Also, the air conditioner made her nipples erect so it was quite a view from my perspective. She did not notice me staring at them and my growing erection.

After lunch I returned to the flowerbeds to finish. Grandmother came out to help spread the mulch and we also added a few flowers. When we were done it looked really good and she was very appreciative for a job well done. She wanted to compensate me for my work but I said no it was a grandson's responsibility to help out his grandmother. She had always been generous over the years at holidays and birthdays so I was not expecting to be compensated. She said to celebrate our hard work we would grill some steaks that evening for dinner and eat out on the patio.

After a short nap and a long shower I came into the kitchen where grandmother was preparing the steaks for the grill. She had baked potatoes ready and was going to fix up a salad. I noticed she had on a nice halter top that accentuated her breasts and some nice white shorts. I could also detect the scent of some nice perfume. After seeing her like this my perception of her is changing in a way I am not accustomed. Instead of seeing my grandmother I am seeing a sexy older woman which puzzled me a little.

We grilled the steaks and had a nice dinner on the patio. We talked about old times of me growing up and stories about her and grandfather. During our dinner and dessert grandmother was drinking wine and I had a few beers. She kept brushing her leg against mine and touched my arm whenever she had the chance. We both were feeling a little tipsy and went in to cleanup our dishes. After awhile we went to the living room to relax and talk. As we were sitting on the couch grandmother put her legs in my lap since they were sore from the yard work today. I was rubbing them and she commented how good it felt. She said her back was sore and I offered to rub some lotion on it. She said when she was ready for bed she might take me up on it. I noticed she kept her feet in my crotch and kept moving them against my hardening dick.

Around midnight she decided to turn in and again I offered to rub her back. She declined and headed off to the bedroom after a kiss on the lips; more sensuous than I ever remember. I was sitting on the couch when she came back in the room in her nightgown and said she reconsidered my backrub and asked if the offer was still open. I said sure so we headed to her bedroom where she had laid out some lotion and laid on the bed. As she lay down she pulled her nightgown up to reveal her back but covered her breasts. I have strong hands and long fingers so I am pretty good at rubdowns. I started working on my grandmother's back and shoulders which she seemed to enjoy quite a bit. I noticed she had white cotton panties and her ass looked firm and smooth. As I was working my way down her back she would spread her legs and I could see black and gray pubic hair through her panties and sticking out of the sides. The more I worked and with long deep strokes she became more relaxed and I think the wine was having an effect. I thought I better stop before I did something I might regret so I kissed her on the cheek good night and proceeded to leave. From the look on her face she was a little disappointed but it was the right thing to do.

I had a hard time sleeping that night as I kept seeing those white panties and firm ass. I wondered what I needed to do to take this to the next level and realized this was my grandmother not some college chick. I finally fell asleep with my mind a little confused.

The next morning grandmother told me at breakfast her back felt great and really appreciated the backrub. I told her any time she needed one I was available. She said maybe tonight if it was still bothering her. My mind went right to those white panties and that firm ass so I was looking forward to tonight.

We were going to paint her utility room today so after rearranging the washer and dryer we got started. She had on a loose t-shirt and shorts as I did. She was on a step ladder doing cut-in near the ceiling and I was on the floor rolling on paint. Every once in awhile I would be near the ladder and would look up and as she would stretch I could see up her shirt. Even though she had on a bra you could tell how firm her tits were. Her ass would also be level with my head and I had a perfect view of it and how nice it looked. We worked till lunch and then took a break for sandwiches and lemonade. She had to leave for awhile so I finished up and rearranged the washer and dryer before her return.

She returned and I noticed she had a few bags with her that she put in the bedroom. I did a few more small chores and repairs that afternoon while she as getting dinner ready. She told me dinner would be ready in an hour or so if I wanted to clean-up before we ate. I took a shower and came in the kitchen drying my hair without a shirt. She had changed into a summer dress and I noticed she kept looking at my chest and body. I am tall and lean with very little body hair. She said my body resembled grandfather's as he had a similar build. I slipped on my shirt as we sat down for dinner. After dinner grandmother and I went out on the patio and talked. We both had wine and we were working on a second bottle. During our conversation she asked if the backrub offer was still valid and I said sure..anytime and anywhere. She laughed and said she would take me up on it later. Again we talked into the night a little more open as the wine was taking effect. She decided to turn in and said she was going to get ready for bed and for me to come to her bedroom in about five minutes for her backrub. As I sat there my mind was whirling but I thought what the hell take it as it comes.

As I walked into her bedroom I noticed the bedroom table lamp was on but much softer than the night before. I also noticed a candle burning as grandmother was laying on the bed with a sheet over her. I walked up and she pulled the sheet back and the first thing I noticed was her nightgown was gone and not up around her shoulders. I also noticed she had replaced her old cotton panties with a much smaller pair of silk ones. As I sat on the side of the bed and started the massage she spread her arms and gave me more access to her back and sides. I noticed her breasts were more visible and much larger than I thought. As I worked my way down her back she spread her legs giving me quite a view of her dark hairs visible thru the panties. It also looked as if a wet spot was developing between her legs.

I don't know if it was the wine or what but I decided to go for broke. I moved to the bottom of the bed and decided to massage her legs from the feet up. I started with long strokes on her calves and kept working towards her thighs. As I reached her thighs I kept stroking closer to her pussy occasionally brushing it ever so lightly. She would open her legs even more every time I came in contact with her pussy. I noticed the wetness increase and her aroma in the air. She would press her hips to the bed and tighten her buttocks. I decided it was time to see if this was going to go to the next level. I reached down and started to pull her panties off. She lifted her ass in the air for easier access and off they came. As she did that she spread her legs apart and I could see her hairy pussy and the juices flowing down her legs.

I started stroking her slit with my finger and then two and then three. I inserted two fingers in her pussy and she pushed back against my hand. I found her clit and started stroking it and I heard a low moan. As a complete surprise to her as I was fondling her clit I inserted my thumb into rectum and pushed it deep. She bucked and pushed back and reached a strong orgasm as she squeezed her ass cheeks as tight as possible and moaned so deeply. This went on for a minute and then she collapsed on the bed. I could see and feel the juices flowing down her legs.

I was standing by the side of the bed and quickly removed my clothes. My seven inch cock was oozing pre-cum as grandmother rolled over. Since she has a high bed my cock was perfectly lined up with her pussy. I pulled her near the edge, grabbed her ankles and spread her wide. I slid my cock in her pussy and buried it balls deep. She gasped and lifted her ass in the air to meet me. I started out slowly and increased my speed. You could hear my balls slapping her on the ass and smell her musk in the air; so pungent; so strong. As I got ready to explode in her I put her ankles over my shoulders and lifted her in the air. She came with me and was moaning and thrashing all over the bed. As we rolled over, the bed was soaked with her pussy juices and my cum. I looked in her face and tears were rolling down her cheeks. I was so worried that I may have hurt her and asked.

"Grandmother are you hurt?," I said.

She looked in my eyes and responded, "No those are tears of joy as that was the greatest pleasure I have had in a long time, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I was so relieved and pulled her close. We decided to stay in bed and explore our new pleasures into the night. The next morning I woke up and grandmother was already up. As I walked into the kitchen she was fixing breakfast. As I got my coffee she came over and sat down at the kitchen table to talk.

She said, "David in some people's eyes what we did last night was wrong. I don't know how you feel about it but it was one of the most intense and gratifying nights of my life. We must never tell anyone what happened especially your parents and my daughter. If they found out they would probably disown us. So how do you feel about what transpired?"

"Grandmother," I said, "maybe it was the wine or whatever but you are one great fuck. I loved every minute of it and I have no regrets. I promise you this is between us and only us. I would not want to ruin a great thing."

She laughed, and replied, "So I'm a great fuck am I, You're not too bad yourself for a college kid." With that we hugged and kissed very passionately.

"Just wait till tonight," she said. The second course is always better than the appetizer."

We still had a few chores to complete before my planned departure the next day. We stayed busy working around the house and only stopped for lunch. After a sandwich and chips my grandmother asked me to stand up which I did. She proceeded to pull my shorts down and since I did not have underwear on my cock popped out. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I think I am going to have my dessert." She got on her knees taking my cock in her mouth and sucked it hard taking the entire length in one motion. I was quite impressed with her desire to take me so deep. This was quite unexpected but to tell you the truth she is a great cocksucker. It wasn't long till I exploded and she swallowed it like a pro. My legs were weak as I sat back down in the chair.

Afterwards she said since this was my last night we would go out to dinner tonight for a final celebration. I was really looking forward to tonight as it was going to be so special. We finished a few more chores and started getting ready for dinner. Grandmother went into her bedroom closing the door to shower and get dressed. She seemed to take much longer than I thought she would but when she came out she look really nice. She had on a blouse and skirt which accented her breasts and legs so I was quite pleased with her ensemble.

We decided to go out for Mexican and took her Cadillac instead of my pickup. We had nice dinner and drank a few margaritas. Grandmother asked me to drive as she was a little tipsy from the alcohol so I slipped behind the wheel for the drive home of about 30 minutes. As we headed on down the highway grandmother laid her head back and closed her eyes. I reached over and slid my hand up her skirt and to my surprise there were no panties plus she had shaved and she was bare. As I stroked her slit she pressed her legs together and squeezed tightly. I could feel her juices flowing and she whimpered so deeply. She pulled her legs to her chest to give me better access to pleasure spot. As she did I told her quietly, "Let it go I want to hear and feel you cum." She leaned her head back and let out a low groan as her orgasm wracked her body in waves of spasms.

She looked over at me and said, "Thanks for making me feel so good. I will reward you when we get home and have some privacy. You really know how to touch the right areas and make my orgasms so strong and powerful. You are such a good grandson taking care of your grandmother's needs. I can hardly wait to get home and please you as well as you please me but so help me I will try. I have something special planned for your last night. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy you."

After her comments I was extremely excited to get home and find out what she had in store for my last night of pleasure with grandmother. When I arrived here a few days ago I never in my wildest imagination would have expected what has transpired with her. We have always been close but not in a sexual way. I have become very enthralled with what has happened during my visit and hope to build on it in the future.

When we arrived grandmother went in the house as I pulled the car in the garage. I entered the house and hit the john as the margaritas were having an impact on my bladder. Grandmother had gone to her bedroom and closed the door. I went to the living room and started to sit down but decided to make some more margaritas for a nightcap. A few minutes later grandmother walked in wearing a beautiful long flowing gown with nothing underneath it. I could see her nipples and breasts as well as the outline of her pussy lips. Her areolas were so large and dark and also so inviting. She looks ravishing and said, "Do you like?"

My reply was, "Grandmother you look like a goddess in that gown but I can't wait to see what is under it."

She replied, "David you will have your chance to experience the passion of an older woman all night so let's enjoy the last night together as no other." With that she came to me as I stood and we embraced and kissed passionately. She was pressing her body to mine as my cock was stiff as could be. We decided to stay in the living room and discuss the past few days and what has transpired. Grandmother told me this was only the beginning and she would always be there for me and I would never want for sex or pussy as long as she was able. I promised to visit more often in the future to savor the lust between us. She even offered to visit me at school occasionally to continue the passion we had experienced.

As the night progressed and the teasing and touching continued grandmother decided we need to move to the bedroom and get more comfortable. As we entered her bedroom she slowly removed her gown and stood bare ass naked in the light. She asked me to disrobe and I sat on the side of the bed waiting for her. She approached me and I had a chance to fondle her breasts and take them in my mouth. As I buried my face between her tits I was squeezing them and stroking them in earnest. Her nipples became taunt as I slowly chewed on them as she growled. She pulled my head to her chest and ground her breasts against my face and lips. He asked me to sit on the bed against the headboard and actually stood on the bed with her pussy inches from my face. As she spread her legs and straddled my body she slowly pushed her pussy towards me to lap up. I slowly licked her slit and then inserted my tongue as the juices flowed. She was holding onto the headboard and pushing against my face. I was covered with love juices and it was running down my chin. She finally arched her back a let out a groan as she started cumming. After a minute or so she collapsed on my chest with tears running down her cheeks. I have never known a woman to have such a strong orgasm and flow so much but I loved every minute of it.

After she relaxed and caught her breath she slowly slid down my body to my groin area.

She looked deep into my eyes and said, "Hang on Darling for the ride of your life! I have always wanted to try this and the time just seems right."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandmother and Summer Break

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds