• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Granny's Delight

Granny's Delight

Billy, like any college student before him, spent spring break partying with friends, girls, and ingesting quarts of beer and booze. He was having fun, but somewhere along the way his spring break got a little more exciting. Her name was Carol, a lonely widow who lived by her lonesome; a tank full of tropical were what kept her company. They ran into each other one day and seemed to hit it off, despite the age difference and the fact Billy was young enough to be her own grandson.

Carol had no explanation why this young man showed any interest in her when there were plenty of young girls out there. She was well aware over the trend involving younger men and older women, but she wasn't in the category of MILF's and Cougars. Carol fit in nicely in the category of young men lusting over grannies; a subject she could never quite figure out.

Despite how young Billy was, he fulfilled her needs in ways she might have forgotten about. Every part of him excited her; his hard pecs and the feeling of young meat between her legs made her feel more alive than ever.

Billy first got out of bed and into the kitchen, helping himself to a cold glass of water. Alone with his cell phone in hand, sending test messages to his friends from his college dorm. He went forward making a couple of calls, completely unaware of Carol coming downstairs and heading his way.

Carol stood there in her bare feet, wearing the long sleeved shirt Billy wore when he entered her home. She made no sound while gazing at the young boy wearing only his underwear; she'd much rather see him without them on.

With Billy still on the phone, Carol quietly snuck up behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She planted sweet kisses and his cheeks, and taking a nibble of his earlobe.

"Good morning," she said. "If you're not too busy, how about you...and me, spend the whole morning in bed."

"Yeah, I'm there," said Billy, over the phone.

"Hmm, so young, so strong, and so...hard. You really know how to show an old lady a good time. The things you did to me...was amazing. I'd forgotten what that felt like. That thick piece of meat inside my pussy made my whole body tremble. You're very...gifted."

Billy paid little attention to her dirty talk. Carol grew frustrated and tried another way to get his attention; gently planting herself on the kitchen counter, grabbing the young man's attention in a way she knew how. She used the back of her foot to stroke his cock, teasing him while he remained on the phone.

"Cut it out," he said, pushing her foot aside. Carol would not stop.

She kept on with her little tease, feeling the erection slowly growing on the tips of her toes. The young man was fully aroused, feeling his cock rising up and down on the sole of Carol's foot. Without warning she wrapped her feet around him, shoving him forward almost nose to nose. Billy got more excited once Carol put her hand down his underwear, massaging his cock and balls. He felt her manicured nails, raking his flesh; not minding it one bit.

"So nice and hard in my hand," said Carol. "I can't wait to suck it. "

Billy had no choice but to put down his phone and call whoever back later.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked.

"You is what's wrong with me," said Carol. "You took my body places like no one has before."

"After last night, I'd thought you'd be tired."

"I'll never be tired again after last night, you kinky beast you."

"You were a bit of an animal yourself. You were hurting me pretty good."

"I'm sorry. Maybe I could make it up to you."

"I'm sure you will."

Billy took hold of her knees, leaning over to plant wet kisses on her lips, with a little tongue action on the side. He looked into her eyes, staring at her as if for the first time. Gently stroking her grey hair, Billy got a close enough view of her crow's feet and turkey neck, finding her even more arousing and sensual.

"I have to admit," said Billy, "you do look hot with that shirt on, but I'm going to need it back."

"If you want it, you'll have to take it off me."

"I knew you'd say that."

Billy got down on his knees, slowly unbuttoning the lower buttons in view of her grey haired bush. The grey pubic hairs didn't bother him the least; found Carol more appealing with a hairy bush than the girls he met clean shaven. His wet tongue slid in that hole and licked its way all the way through, leaving Carol's body trembling and eyes rolled back.

"Oh, yes," said Carol. "Hmm, your tongue is so nice and wet. Hmm. So good. You eat good pussy. You eat good granny pussy. Oh, yes. That feels so good."

Carol's orgy attack grew and grew, feeling that wet tongue of his licking every drop inside her. Her pulse racing and heavy breathing left her grabbing one of her saggy tits, squeezing it as hard as she did from the intense pleasure becoming greater than before.

When it came Billy's turn, Carol got down from the counter, and quickly down on her knees, enjoying that hard cock pulsating in her mouth. Billy knew the job she did on him was better than the performances of the other girls he hooked up with. He thought he should meet older women more often. It was Billy's first experience with an older woman and probably not the last after his time with Carol. As for Carol herself, she felt more attractive and desirable than before.

"Let's finish this upstairs," she said. "You want to carry me in those strong arms of yours?"

"No, you're too heavy."

"How dare you," she said, gently pushing him back. "You don't talk to your elders that way."

"Don't get excited, I'm only kidding."

"You better be kidding."

"Seriously, you lead the way."

"Why? So you could look at my ass jiggling while we climb the stairs?"

"Your ass is too wrinkly for me to look at."

"I'm going to kill you, you naughty boy."

"After you, miss."

Billy did look at her ass; bare and no underwear of any kind underneath. Both were getting near the stairs, until Billy decided on a change of plan.

"Fuck it," he said, turning Carol around and carrying her over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Carol asked, giggling. "Put me down. Put me down this once, young man."

"Never."

"You're such a bad boy."

"Yes I am."

"This is so embarrassing."

Carol giggled all the way up the stairs like a young lady having fun. Billy silenced her, spanking her bare bottom.

"How dare you," she said.

"There's more coming your way."

"Yeah? How you doing that?"

"By going deep."

"I hope so."

Carol continued her giggling all the way to the bedroom.

Teddy, Billy's roommate, came into town to visit his grandmother for the weekend; even bringing his girlfriend, Maggie, along for the ride to have both women meet for the first time.

"She's going to hate me," said Maggie, worried over the first meeting.

"What?" Teddy asked, trying to comfort her.

"She's going to hate me."

"No, she's not. Stop beating yourself over it already. She's not a grumpy old lady. She's classy and full of energy."

Billy playfully pushed Carol onto the mattress, getting more laughs out of her pretty face.

"You a tough guy now?" She asked. "Huh? You want to punish me, you bad boy?"

Billy was right on top, opening up the shirt, grabbing hold of one saggy tit and sucking the life out of it. Their lips touched each other's and tongues thrashing about inside their mouths. Carol turned Billy over getting into cowgirl position, all set in giving him the ride of his life. Carol tossed the shirt aside and got to work fucking his brains out.

"Just be yourself," said Teddy. "Everything will be fine."

"I hope you're right," said Maggie.

"I am right. Do me a favor and don't try to piss her off. She may be old, but she could scream as hard as she can."

"Oh, fuck!" Carol yelled. "Fuck! Oh, yes! Yes! I fuck better than all those tramps you've had. Am I right?"

"Yes," said Billy.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, baby!"

"Is she that scary?" Maggie asked.

"Only on her worst days," said Teddy. "Believe me, she will like you. Deep inside she's a pussycat."

Billy had a handful of Carol's grey hair and deep inside her was his young, hard cock drilling her ass.

"Oh, yes," said Carol. "That's it. Right down there. Oh, yes. Oooo. Feels so good in my ass. Oh, I feel so young again."

"And no she doesn't have any cats," said Teddy. "She does have fish."

"Just fish?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah. It's too messy having a dog or a cat. But when it comes to cleaning the tank, that's a problem."

"Why is that?"

"She puts the fish in the bathtub while she's scrubbing the tank. One time she poured them down and forgot to plug the hole and all the fish went down the drain."

"Oh, that's terrible."

"Yeah, I hope she remembers to plug the hole next time."

Plugging Carol's hole was a hard cock going deep into her grey haired pussy. Billy pounded her nice and hard, nearly ready to give her what she craved next.

"I can't wait," she said. "I can't wait to feel your cum between my legs. I want it so bad."

Billy kept on pounding her faster and faster still, keeping his eyes closed tight, letting out one big breath of air before finally spilling out all the cum he had, enough to spread all over Carol's pubic hairs.

"That was amazing," said Carol, with a smile on her face. "You way you pound me is incredible. I love it."

Teddy was only two blocks away from his grandmother's house. He honked the horn to signal her he was nearby and to be ready for him.

"Oh, shit," said Carol. "I almost forgot."

"What?" Teddy asked, looking worried.

"My grandson is coming over."

"What?"

"Yeah, that's Teddy. He loves to put on a show."

"Teddy? His last name wouldn't be Johns by any chance?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh, fuck."

Billy leaped out of bed and gathered his clothes; putting them on immediately was no easy task.

"What?" Carol asked. "What's wrong?"

"I'm roommates with Teddy."

"What?"

"Yeah, and if he catches me here, he'll kill my ass. Shit, where's my underwear?"

"In the kitchen."

The last thing Billy put on was his long sleeved shirt. Now he was in a rush to pick up his underwear and leave without being caught.

"Hey," said Carol. "No goodbye?"

"Bye," said Billy. "We'll. uh, talk later. See ya."

Billy rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing his underwear and looking desperately for the back door. He searched for the way out in a panic once the doorbell rang. He turned and spotted the patio door, immediately taking his leave before Teddy came in.

Billy was in the clearing, except for barking dogs chasing him, and women screaming in fear, throwing things at him. He looked over his shoulder and laughed at the adventure he managed to overcome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Granny's Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds