• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 04

Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 04

After my conversation with Yara, I expect to wake up alone the next morning, but I'm pleasantly surprised to find a warm body cuddled up against my back. Grayson's nose is pressed into that spot underneath my ear that he seems to love so much and his arm is thrown over my side with his hand splayed across my belly.

His morning erection is nestled into my back side and thinking about what happened last night, I wiggle against him. His cock twitches and the space between my legs starts feeling slippery with my arousal. Thanks to my werewolf genetics, I've healed from our escapades last night.

"Mmmm" Grayson mumbles, pulling me closer against him, "I could wake up like this every morning."

I flip over to see him better. His eyes are still closed and his face is relaxed. He looks younger. His dark eyelashes flutter against his cheek bones and I reach out to touch the scruff along the edge of his jaw. He smiles and lazily opens his eyes.

"Good morning handsome" I say, still tracing his jaw. Now I understand why he is always doing this to me. I feel like I need to memorize every inch of him. The curl of his ears. The little light brown birthmark just under them. The fine baby hairs that frame his face and lead into his dark unruly locks.

He leans forward and rubs his nose against mine. "Good morning beautiful" He says to me and his lips look so plump and inviting that I have to kiss them. Half his face is blocked by the pillow so I nudge him to roll on his back before continuing my examination of my mate.

"What is your favorite color?" I ask, moving down to learn the curves of his shoulders, the lean muscles of his arms, and his little brown nipples that harden when I run my finger nail across them. I pull the blanket that is half covering us lower and he chuckles.

"Gray" He says and my eyes bounce up to his. "Really?" I ask, baffled. He laughs.

"No. Well kind of. I like that grayish blue color, like the sky before a storm" Looking at me he adds, "Like the color of your eyes."

"What's yours?" He asks and I take hip nipple between my teeth and bite. "No," I tell him, "I'm asking the questions." His chest vibrates with his laugh and he motions for me to continue.

My finger tips graze his stomach, making the muscles tense and contract so that every little dip and bump of his abs is visible. "You have five siblings, right? What's was that like? What are their names? Where do they live?"

"Cedar is the oldest. He's heir to the Alpha, mated with five pups..."

"Five?" I ask. I thought Yara was abnormal with her six. Purebred werewolves tend to have two to three pups. The fact that he is one of six and his brother has five is a little amazing.

"Wait," He tells me, "It gets better. Quinn is next and he has six pups with one more on the way. He lives down south near the Carolinas." My mouth pops open. I can't believe this.

"Ash and Bensen are twins. Their pack is in Alaska..." He starts, but I have to interrupt him. "Wait, together?" I ask and he nods. "Like a triad?" I ask again and a slow smile develops over his face.

"Wow, I didn't think those still existed" I tell him. Triads were something that happened hundreds of years ago. In modern time, they are frowned upon. The pack shares two alphas and the alphas share one mate. "Okay, how many pups do they have?"

He laughs, "Just three, but I think they are still working on some more. I'm next and then comes Clover, who we all call Bug because she always went after bugs when she first started shifting. Your first shift is at what, thirteen? By then you are old enough to know not to eat bugs, but she still did it every time. When she'd shift back we would ask her and she'd just shrug and say that her wolf told her too. We tease her that she probably still sneaks off to eat bugs. You'll meet her soon. She turns eighteen in a couple weeks and she's going to mate with River."

"Oh" I say, thinking of my own eighteenth birthday. I wonder if she will be ask shocked as I was. Almost like he can read my thoughts, Grayson says, "She knows. We do things a little differently in Habor Springs. She found out the same time that he did. There aren't so many secrets. She will still pretend that she's put out, but she loves him. They fight like children."

I slide down so my knees are between is open legs and pull the blanket down to glance at his manhood. His half-erect cock stares back at me. "Awww," I croon, like I'm talking to a baby, "He's not very happy to see me."

Grayson raises an eyebrow. "We were just talking about my sister," He reminds me. I take this as a challenge and trail kisses down his stomach, starting at his belly button. The kisses get sloppier and wetter as I get closer to his now fully erect cock. The scent is driving me wild. Musty and manly. Wet and aching, I rub my thighs together to try to relieve some of the throbbing.

Grayson's eyes darken. His hand grips my bicep and pulls me up toward his mouth. He kisses my mouth, darting his tongue out to taste my bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth. He nips and nibbles. He chases my tongue around my mouth and I gasp when he catches it. Instinctively, I've moved to straddle his hips. His hands are all over my body, caressing a breast, tracing the curve of my hips, and then he grabs my ass and slides me so my clit glides along his hard member.

I moan into his mouth. He does it again and again until I start feeling like a rubber band about to snap. "I want you," I whisper against his lips and start to move off of him to lay on my back, but he hold my hip tightly with one hand and uses the other to line himself up at my entrance.

He helps me work it in, slowly raising my hips and sinking them back down in little, tiny increments until he's completely sheathed. We both moan in relief. I take a second to adjust to his size and start rocking. He guides me until I'm bouncing up and down and he's meeting me thrust for thrust.

"Come" He tells me, looking deep into my eyes. His thumb flickers down and presses on my clit and I don't hesitate, I come. Hard. Clenching around his cock, I set off his orgasm. "Baby" He groans, his voice a hoarse whisper and I can feel the spurts of hot come shooting into me.

Spent, I roll off him and onto my back. We are both lying side by side when I hear his stomach give a deep hungry growl. Trying to hide my laughter, I ask, "Would you like me to make you some breakfast?"

He grins. "What gave that away?" He asks and I can't contain my laughter any longer. "C'mon," He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up, "Let's go take a shower."

~

Our shower is quick, but filled with sneaky caresses and flirty touches as we wash each other. Grayson tells me he's going for a quick run and I head downstairs to check out the state of the pantry.

Having stayed at this house once before, I know there is a human town about three hours away and a farm a little closer. We eat normal human foods, but our werewolf stomaches are sensitive to overly processed foods. Paloma and I once decided to see what all the hype for Doritos was about and paid for it with a night of terrible stomach cramping.

I start with the industrial size stainless steel refrigerator. It's fully stocked. There is at least 15 dozen eggs, a draw full of bacon, raw cheddar cheese, venison sausage, bowls of spinach, peppers, and berries. The pantry is full as well with onions, sweet and red potatoes, and tons of other delicious foods.

Based on the snores coming from the bedrooms all over the house, Grayson and I must be the first ones up. I decide to cook for everyone. Our new pack consists of seven females and ten males. The quickest way to win over half of the group is simply to feed them.

I pull out a big cast iron skillet and place it on the six burner stove. While that heats up, I dice onions and peppers into thin strips. I hear the sounds of someone waking, the door creaks, water runs, and I hear foot steps come closer.

"Good morning, Princess" River says, his voice still gruff from sleeping and his blonde hair is sticking up all over the place. He sneaks a pepper off my cutting board. While taking a chomp, he asks, "What can I do to help?"

"I think I'm all set," I tell him, dumping ground sausage into the skillet and taking another out for bacon and eggs, "Just keep me company."

"No problem, Princess" He winks, stealing another pepper slice. I point the knife at him threateningly and he raises his hands in mock surrender. We fall into easy conversation while I finish cooking a meal of sausage with peppers and onions, fried potatoes, bacon, and eggs.

He tells me about the Harbor Springs pack's home base. The structure is built into the hillside and half of it goes under ground. Caves spread out deep into the hill. There is electricity in a couple rooms, but over all it sounds very primal. The pack makes their living logging and selling the lumber to nearby packs.

A couple other pack members wander out, led by their noses, and spread out around the open floor plan. One of those members is Raven. She greets River with a hug, then turns her nose at me before going to sit on the leather sofa in front of the fireplace.

I'm starting to plate food when Grayson comes up behind me. He nuzzles into my neck and pushes his hips against my backside. He smells like spring and dew and wolf and it is intoxicating. I lean back, close my eyes, and take him in.

River takes a plate and sits across the kitchen island on a stool facing us. "You two," he says, pointing a raised fork back and forth between me and Grayson, "are disgustingly adorable. You make me sick."

I hear a snort that comes from the direction where Raven is sitting. I can feel Grayson's smile against my neck and his breath tickles when he says, "Just wait until Bug gets here, you love-sick bastard." River flings a piece of potato our way, but Grayson swings to the side to catch it in his mouth. Chewing, he walks over to the fridge, pulls out a red bottle, and tosses it to River.

"Fuck yes!" River says, squirting the ketchup all over his plate. He takes a big bite and his moans rival the ones I was making this morning. I glance at Grayson with an eyebrow raised.

"He has a thing for human food" He explains with a laugh. River is still moaning in delight. "We," he gestures to River and himself, "went to human college and there was a little diner down the street. Now he thinks ketchup is a food group all of its own."

"College?" I ask, surprised. A few of the Pine Mountain pack members attended classes at human college, but I wouldn't expect that from a pack as rural as Harbor Springs.

"Mmm," He starts, his eyes sparkling with delight. River finally stopped his orgasmic noises, so I glance over to him and see him scowling at Grayson. "River couldn't keep his dick in his pants and Bug kept flipping out. My Dad sent us away and told us to come back when he learned 'not to shit where he sleeps.'"

"Fuck you. She was, like, fourteen! What did he expect from me?" River responds with a sneer. I can tell this is a sore subject between the two. I can understand both sides. River is four years older. His hormones were probably raging and he couldn't control himself. Clover knew they were to be mated, so I can just imagine the way she would feel anytime he even spoke to another girl. For the first time, I'm a little happy that I didn't know who my mate would be. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess.

The tension is running high in the room as Grayson and River glare at each other across the kitchen table. The pack members that were loading up their plates have paused and are staring at the duo.

"How long were you gone?" I ask River, attempting to break some of the tension.

He runs his hands down his face and looks exhausted for a minute. "Six months" He says with a self deprecating smile. "I missed that little brat."

"She was, like, fourteen" Grayson says with a false soprano that I think is suppose to imitate River, then his voice deepens to his regular octave, "Fuck you. The day we came back I found you pinning her against the wall with your tongue down her throat."

River gives him a smug smile. "She can't keep her hands off me." One of the former Harbor Springs pack members shouts, "I think you mean it the other way around!" and the room erupts in laughter.

The pack filters in and out, grabbing food and drinks while stopping to introduce themselves or compliment the meal. A couple walks up to me hand in hand and I immediately notice the twin bite marks on their necks. The girl blushes and rubs her hand over the spot when she notices my stare.

"Hi! I'm Mandy and this is Abram," She says, gesturing to the man to her left. "I hope its okay, I mean..." She looks nervous and glances down at her shuffling feet. Abram gives her hand a squeeze and continues for her, "We mated last night."

"I hope you don't think that's in poor taste or disrespectful or anything" Mandy blurts out. "We heard you guys mated and we thought it would be okay, but maybe we should have talked to you. We've wanted to for a while and it just seemed like a good time, but now I'm not so sure..." I cut off her ramblings with a hug.

"Congratulations!" I tell her as Grayson places a hand on my waist and shakes Abram's hand. She outwardly sighs in relief. I notice the way her mate stays by her side, like there is a gravitation pull that keeps them together. I wonder if Grayson and I look like that.

"Great!" She tells me with a sincere smile, "Hopefully you will get pregnant soon and then I could try and then we could raise our pups together!" Shocked, I notice this girl has a tendency to ramble. She must see the change on my face because she steps back and blushes again. She rambles some more about being sorry and hoping we can be friends before walking away to enjoy her meal.

Grayson gives me a concerned look and wraps me in his arms. I lay my head against his chest and just absorb his strength. I feel weird, like this is something we should have talked about together and now I'm being forced to think about it in a room full of people. Also, I never considered that my choosing to get pregnant or not would effect anyone else, but Mandy was right. They will be looking for me to start before anyone else feels like they have the okay to continue.

I step back and say the first thing that pops into my head, "They heard us?"

It's River that answers me. With werewolf hearing, my quiet voice is still loud enough for him. "Of course. You are fucking loud." He gets up and clears his plate. I nestle into Grayson chest again, but when I finally have the courage to look up at him, he's smiling.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment" He tells me and I blush further. He dips down to taste my lips. A door to our left squeaks open and we both turn towards the noise. A disheveled looking Iris peeks out wearing a mens t-shirt and nothing else. Meeting my eyes, she slumps in defeat and walks out. Griffin steps out behind her, stretching his arms above his head with a yawn. He's bare chested and I think I know what happened to his shirt. He gives Iris a playful slap on the ass and she yelps, skitters down the hall, and bangs the bathroom door shut. With a raised eyebrow, I cross my arms, square off my shoulders, and give Griffin a look.

"What?" He asks, stealing a piece of bacon from the pan. I have half a mind to slap his hand away. I'd say who knows where his fingers have been, but I think I have a pretty good idea now. "I have a thing for blondes" He tells me with a wolfish grin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds