• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Great Gratitudes

Great Gratitudes

My job at Canadian Tire just wasn't paying enough anymore and after a few weeks of looking I finally found another job with more pay. Ever since my hot and horny meetings with Greta the sexy older waitress I've made a conscious effort to go out of my way to be as sweet as a peach pie to all older women. For some reason I had the best luck when I chatted up waitresses. I found that waitresses not only collect tips but they can also be pretty big tippers themselves!

For example, take a 49 year old honey named Tina. She worked with me in the downtown Toronto nightclub where I had been working for about a year. I was the doorman or bouncer and Tina was hired to help out during the bust late night shift. There was only one problem, Tina was clueless and had no idea what was expected of her. She had just recently gotten divorced and had never worked a day in her life.

Tina was 26 years older than I was at the time but when she got flustered, upset or confused she acted and looked like a teenager. I tried my best to help her out as much as I could. I even covered up for her if she screwed up. And believe me I didn't mind. In fact I would have done anything to get into her pants.

She had a super sexy body, she looked much younger than her age and I made sure I told her how great she looked every chance I got. I made sure she'd catch me sneaking peeks or gawking at her boobs so that she knew I had the hots for her. I knew she wasn't getting laid at home since the divorce and she told me she wasn't seeing anyone while we talked one day. I wanted her to know that if she ever got horny or had the urge that she could count on me to help her out.

Eventually, I got my chance to do just that but not before some hesitation on Tina's part. She wasn't sure that it was a good idea for her to be getting involved with a younger man, a man less than half her age, so initially the sex happened in rational dribs and drabs.

The first time we screwed, Tina was a nervous wreck! It was only minutes before the late dinner and drinks crowd was due to get out of the theatre and she was taking inventory in the kitchen pantry. As usual I was helping her out. Standing on the ladder I read labels for her while she sat on a large box next to the ladder holding her clipboard and checking out my crotch.

She was telling me how much she appreciated all the help I'd given her and how she wished she could show me her gratitude. I told her that told her that she could show me her great pair of gratitude's any time and we could call it even! With a big grin on her face she unzipped my pants and started pawing at my underwear and my cock.

Tina never uttered a word, she just took my flaccid cock into her mouth and proceeded to lick, rub and suck it. She locked her lips around the base of my hardening shaft and began giving me the best blowjobs I'd ever had!

I couldn't believe how hot and horny Tina was! It was as if she hadn't sucked a cock in years! And that was probably the case since she told me her divorce proceedings took almost 2 years! She attacked my dick, sucking me hard and fast. She plunged her face down and took my entire cock into her mouth while she squeezed my balls hard and tugged on my sac.

Occasionally she stopped and sucked real hard on the tip and head of my cock. Flicking and sucking my sensitive and swollen knob until my entire body tingled. Then with a quick lunge she took me all the way in again, sucking and slowly dragging her mouth and teeth along the length of my throbbing shaft. I could feel her powerful suction pulling and drawing the cum out of my balls! Seconds later her efforts were rewarded.

I had to sit down as I felt my knees start to buckle and my swollen balls began to boil over. I told Tina I was about to cum and she started sucking and stroking me cock even harder. Just as my cum fired into her mouth she squeezed my balls with all her might while she sucked and swallowed my load. Her eyes sparkled with each hot and creamy spurt of my goo she guzzled. She sucked and sucked on my dick rolling it around in her mouth, chewing on it, milking it! Tina was determined to have every last salty-sweet drop!

Once I had cum, Tina held my prick in her mouth and let it slowly soften and go limp. But have no fear, I was far from done! The strong scent of her sex was wafting up from between her legs and drifting fragrantly out of her cocktail dress, filling my senses. I slipped my hand under her dress and excitedly tore a hole in her lacy panties so I could explore her moist and steaming womanhood.

Her pussy was drenched! Her clit was swollen and she flinched as I gently ran my fingers over top of her stiff little nub. I slid a finger slowly between her large, wet labia and then up into her warm, slippery slit while she moaned out in pleasure. She pushed her cunt against my hand and rubbed her clit against the palm of my hand while I flicked her clit and fingered her deeply.

I knew there wasn't enough time for us to fuck, but I was determined to bring Tina off. I began to finger fuck her wet pussy. First one then two fingers, rubbing and playing with her clit too. We heard the sounds of my hand slapping against her trembling clit and heaving mound. Her legs had fallen apart and her head was tossed back as she surrendered herself to me.

Tina cried out in short, quick gasps as she came. It wasn't a mind-blowing orgasm but I knew it did the trick! When she was done, she leaned back against the shelve and with a big smile on her face shoved two fingers into her wet cunt and offered then to me. I licked her creamy juices off her fingers and quickly sucked on her dripping cunt hole before we got ourselves back together.

We met several more times like this until Tina finally suggested that we needed a bed and privacy! The very next night we spent the entire night and the following day in my bed fucking our brains out!! How's that for gratitude?!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Great Gratitudes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds