• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • Greek Myths: Medea and Jason Pt. 01

Greek Myths: Medea and Jason Pt. 01

123

"Oh! Oh!" Princess Medea whimpered ecstatically. "Oh! That is so wonderful! Keep eating me! Keep eating my pussy!" Her ass bounced up and down on her luxurious bed as she looked down at the headful of golden curls between her legs, marveling that any tongue could do the incredible things to a pussy that the owner of that hair was doing to hers.

Like everybody in her homeland of Colchis, Medea had extensive sexual experience. It was universally believed by the people of that land that carnal pleasure was the right of everybody, and she had long ago lost count of her sex partners, male and female. However, nobody had ever done anything for her that could compare to what Jason, the handsome young man from Greece, was doing with his mouth. He had brought her quickly to her first orgasm, more quickly than she would have believed possible. Knowing she was close to cumming a second time, Medea rejoiced again that she had invited him to her bedchamber.

After he had answered her summons, his first kisses on her lips, her blue eyes and her throat had been perfunctory, little more than a greeting. After that, he had gotten serious, his tongue spending many exquisitely pleasurable minutes fondling her sensitive pink nipples. As Medea's passion rose, he had drawn first one, then the other of her large, creamy breasts into his mouth to suck on them, while his magical tongue caressed her erect nipples and their puffy areolas. She was almost ready to cum already when he started kissing and licking his way down her soft belly toward her dripping pussy.

Medea's traditional, loose-fitting garments were quickly peeled away and she lay naked under his gaze. "Yes! Yes!" the princess implored him. "Lick me there! Eat my pussy!"

Jason moved quickly to kneel between the legs that were spread so invitingly for him. She raised herself off the bed and slipped a pillow under her ass to fully present herself to the young man who had already given her some of the greatest thrills she had ever experienced. When he leaned toward her, Medea raised her legs to drape them over his shoulders. Even as Jason's incredible tongue was sluicing up the delicious juices that coated her thighs, crotch and the engorged lips of her pussy, the princess started cumming.

"Ah! AH!" she cried joyously. Her legs squeezed his head and her fingers entwined in his hair, squashing her pussy against his face. For the almost five minutes of her cumming, Medea's body thrashed on the bed; her head rolled from side to side on her pillow and her ass rocked to and fro. When she finally climaxed, her back arched, followed by the relaxation of all her muscles. She collapsed back onto the bed, her hands and legs loosening their grip.

After Medea's tremendous orgasm, Jason paused no more than a few seconds before devouring the delicious juices that had gushed from her. After they had all been savored and swallowed, his tongue became active again, caressing the lady's pussy lips. He took his time, inserting the talented organ between a pair of inner and outer labia and slowly licking both to the end of the inner lip. There, where the inner lips merge to form her clit hood, his tongue stroked the protective covering, even curling underneath to fondle the precious love button itself. Minutes after her first climax, Medea was well on her way to another, moaning from the waves of intense pleasure that coursed through her body, with her pussy fucking up into Jason's face.

Hearing Medea expressing her joy and her entreaties to him, Jason smiled inwardly and continued his expert ministrations. He smiled for two reasons. For one thing, Medea had, quite possibly, the most marvelous pussy he had ever eaten, a lovely mix of pink and ivory with soft blonde hair. Her plentiful juices had an incredibly delectable aroma and tasted even better than they smelled. Best of all were the tactile sensations of her spongy lips, engorged with lust, her silky skin and her feathery pubic hair. As delightful as her pussy felt, his pleasure was enhanced by the swiveling of her hips under him and her thrusts into his face. Medea's uninhibited sounds of ecstasy and her pleas to continue pleasuring her were music to his ears. Eating the princess's pussy was truly a delight to all his senses.

The second reason Jason was happy was that his plan was going perfectly. He had formulated the scheme after making a demand of King Pelias of Iolcus. Jason was the son of the former king, Aeson, who had been overthrown and murdered by Pelias, his half brother, who had then claimed the throne. Jason had demanded that his uncle abdicate in favor of him. The usurper had agreed to do so, but only on the condition that Jason would go to the kingdom of Colchis and return with the Golden Fleece, one of the greatest treasures in the world.

Jason was well aware that such a mission would be dangerous and difficult. He also didn't believe that Pelias would willingly renounce what he had plotted and killed for but he knew that possession of the Golden Fleece would aid him in his quest to accede to the throne. As the son of Aeson, he, rather than Pelias, was the rightful heir, and this fact and possession of the great treasure would enable him to win support in his efforts to take his birthright from his murderous uncle.

As a result of his extensive travels and reading, he was aware that Colchis was the most sexually hedonistic nation in the civilized world, epitomized by Princess Medea, possibly the horniest woman ever born. Besides being a princess and a world-class hotty, she was a renowned sorceress. Ignorant persons, which included most of the population of the world, thought her skills were magic but educated individuals, such as Jason, knew a sorceress's prowess stemmed from a knowledge of chemistry. The potions she produced were the result of knowing the right ingredients and the right proportions, rather than any mystical powers. Impressive as her skills were, however, she was known to think too much with her pussy, and Jason knew he would be able to take advantage of that.

From the world's greatest experts, he had learned the secrets of sexually pleasing women, before surpassing all his teachers. These skills, combined with his massive cock, his long, supple tongue, his stamina and his personal charm and good looks, would be enough, he believed, to seduce the princess into helping him complete his mission. It would be far from easy but Jason knew that she would make his quest extremely pleasurable and the rewards for success would be enormous. The penalty for failure would also be extreme but he avoided dwelling on that possibility.

Jason's first move was to commission Argus, a master ship builder, to build a great ship with fifty oars, to be named Argo. While the construction was going on, he sent his agents to every city state of Greece to recruit the best men he could find. Stirred by the chance of adventure, of wealth and of sex with the hot women of Colchis, many answered his call. He chose fifty of the best, strong and mighty warriors all, including Heracles and Orpheus. After stocking up on food and water, the ship set out swiftly from Iolcus, with the oars being pulled by fifty of the strongest men of Greece, probably in the whole world.

It was necessary to make several stops for fresh water and more food and, at one of them, the Argonauts, as the company had started calling themselves, saved the life of Phineas. He was so grateful that he gave them directions for steering through the deadly rocks of The Bosporus. At another stop, they were much less fortunate, and Heracles had to be left behind. The next day the Argonauts, carefully following the instructions of Phineas, passed through the Bosporus and entered the waters of the Black Sea. After that, the journey was tedious but uneventful until they landed at the main port of Colchis.

The uneventfulness ceased there. A great crowd of people were waiting for them, including many women who immediately began flirting with the muscular, young Argonauts. Some of the women exposed their breasts to the horny men, while most were even more daring. Jason was summoned ashore and made his way through a gauntlet of pulchritude until he was face to face with the king. Standing near the ruler was a young woman of great beauty, whom he assumed to be Medea. She had long blonde hair, luscious breasts that were barely contained by her thin, colorful bodice, flaring hips and an ass that would have given him an erection if he hadn't been concentrating on the king. Besides her voluptuous body, Jason couldn't help but note the lustful interest on her beautiful face, and he thought he could even smell her pussy lubricating. He expected to have some momentously enjoyable trysts with the princess before using her to accomplish his mission.

"Hail, King Aetes. I am Jason of the Argonauts and I bring you greetings from His Majesty, King Pelias of Iolcus."

"Hail, Jason. I am honored by this greeting from the noble King Pelias. As his emissary, you must join me in the royal palace where you can bathe, and then you must dine with me and my family and my court." Aetes knew good and well that nobody would travel all that way, braving the treacherous Bosporus, just to say hello, but he would go along until he learned what Jason was actually there for.

There were too few men in his company to constitute an invasion and those few were rapidly being eliminated as any kind of threat. After learning they were Greeks, and wanting to see for themselves if the rumors they had heard were true, the women became even bolder. Quickly, they lured the men to places where they would be able to find a modicum of privacy so they could fuck each other's brains out. In a matter of minutes, almost all the Argonauts had disappeared from their posts. Aetes was aware that, by the time they had satisfied themselves and the women, they would be too exhausted to present any danger. He would have to deal with Jason himself, but there was no hurry about that.

After bathing and feasting at the state dinner, the commander of the Argonauts was led to the chamber he had been assigned in the palace. Before he could even start to make himself comfortable, there was a knock on the door. When he answered, Jason encountered a slender but bosomy young woman.

"Greetings, Lord Jason. My name is Lascivia and I bring a message from the Princess Medea. She wishes to give you a private audience in her royal chambers. Please follow me, My Lord."

Jason followed with great alacrity. He was sure he knew what the audience would be like, except that he didn't know whether Lascivia would be joining them in a threesome. As a student of female body language, he was well aware that she would much rather be inviting him to her own bedroom than to somebody else's. After announcing his presence, the lovely young woman left, closing the door behind herself. Thinking it prudent, Jason bolted it.

As a beautiful princess, Medea had neither need nor inclination to be coy. Approaching Jason and peeling off her upper garment to expose her succulent breasts, she commanded him. "I need you, Ambassador. Take me. Take me now."

She lay on her bed and he quickly complied with her request. After kissing her face a few times, he made love to those luscious globes like no other man in the world could have. He had barely touched his tongue to her pussy when she started cumming. After bringing the princess to her first climax, a momentous one, he relished her great wealth of fresh juices and resumed pleasuring her pussy. Calling on all his skills, he caressed her with his tongue, delighting at her extreme responsiveness. She was telling him with words and her own movements just how wonderful he was making her feel, and imploring him to continue.

Jason didn't need to be begged because he was having too much fun to want to quit. After his tongue had caressed one pair of the princess's pussy lips, it did the same for the other, once again stopping to gently stroke her clit hood. Knowing she was close to cumming, he refrained from licking her clit just then, choosing instead to curl his tongue into a cylinder and thrust it deep inside her.

When Medea felt her pussy being penetrated like that, she thought at first it must somehow be a cock or a dildo. She had derived immense pleasure there from innumerable tongues both male and female, but none had been so thick or had plunged in so far or gone in and out so fast. When she felt the tip flicking up and down and caressing some of her most sensitive spots, she knew the tongue of this man was even more amazing than she had thought.

"Yes! Yes!" the princess, close to another orgasm, cried out joyously. "Give me your tongue! Make me cum!" Medea could see as well as feel that Jason was doing what he could to bring about that wonderful event. His head was swiveling between her thighs so that as he drove his flicking tongue in and out, he could caress every one of her many sweet spots, bringing her to another climax.

The technique worked extremely well. "Ah! AH!" the princess cried again as she started cumming. Once again, her legs and hands made a willing prisoner of Jason's head, smashing his face against her pussy. As she continued cumming, Medea's upper body bounced up and down off the bed while her legs oscillated wildly. Jason had experienced this kind of ride before, although never one so wild, and he held tightly to Medea's thighs while his tongue plunged in and out of her pussy. She spent even more time cumming the second time than she had the first but, finally, her body stiffened as she climaxed. Once again, Jason feasted on the delicious juices she had produced, before smiling up her body at the face of the very happy woman.

"Ah, my lord, never have I met a man who knew so well what a girl likes," she told him, smiling back.

"Princess, your pussy is surely one of the wonders of the world, more fabulous than anything I have ever encountered. I hope you will allow me to continue to pay homage for a little longer."

Although she wanted to fuck, Medea did like the idea of another orgasm like the two she had just had, followed by another or two or three from his cock. "I'm glad you find me attractive, my lord. I would never deign to tell his business to one so skilled."

Immediately, Jason's tongue resumed laving her still-swollen pussy lips. Medea shivered with delight as she felt the tip being insinuated into the very sensitive area between the origin of an inner and an outer lip. Her delight intensified as she felt that same tongue twitching its way upward. She could feel him caressing her slowly, and the same areas repeatedly, while her joy mounted quickly. By the time the pleasuring tongue reached her clit hood, she was sighing blissfully and her pussy was squirming under Jason's face.

This time his magical organ did not fondle her clit, but briefly caressed the protective hood before meandering back down the same path until it was again beneath her gushing hole. After devouring her ocean of delicious juices, his tongue treated the other pair of labia to the same incredible sequence of caresses. By the time it was again at the place where this journey of pleasure had begun, Medea's whole body was thrashing about; she was moaning her delight and her pussy was fucking up against the mouth that was doing such incredible things to her.

She felt Jason's tongue burrowing between her inner pussy lips, exploring the previously untouched areas under them. Somehow, the aggressive organ seemed to have a life of its own, knowing and caressing every one of her most sensitive places. Agile and supple, it explored under her inner labia, dancing between them and probing into the rim of her love hole. Greater pleasure than she had ever known inundated her body, tidal waves of ecstasy crashing outward from where his tongue traveled. She lost virtually all control of her body, which had become almost a mass of bliss.

Jason was very happy about the state the lady was in. When he glanced up over her churning body, he saw her head tossing from side to side, seeming to be out of control. He knew she was ready to cum, even more ready than she had been the previous times, and he wanted to make her third orgasm the most memorable of all. Using more force, he thrust his tongue into the small area between her clit and the upper edge of her love hole, eliciting louder whimpers and even more frantic movements.

He knew she was as ready as she could possibly be. Quickly, Jason wrapped his mouth around her clit, which was so swollen with lust it had pushed its way out from under its protective hood. His lips formed a seal as he sucked, and his tongue caressed the sides and top of her sweet love button. For several minutes he continued this form of devotion while the princess's movements grew wilder and her expressions of pleasure grew more incoherent, until she started cumming again.

"AH" she cried and her hands and thighs once again imprisoned his head. Instead of her legs swinging as before, Medea's whole body rolled from side to side, her hips swiveling and thrusting her legs back and forth over Jason's shoulders. Her hands worked in unison with her ass as it rose off the bed to jam her pussy against his face. Jason couldn't get loose and wouldn't have wanted to anyhow. His arms clung tightly to her thighs and his lips were fastened firmly to the base of the Princess's clit while his tongue continuously fondled her there. Once again, she took a long time cumming, some of the most enjoyable minutes ever for both Jason and Medea.

For the third time that evening, her back arched and her entire body stiffened as she climaxed. When she was again completely relaxed on the bed, Jason licked all the nectar from her thighs, belly and the outside of her pussy. Although he hated to leave the delicious juices that were still bubbling up, he knew they would be needed for lubrication. By the time he had stripped off the rest of his clothing and gotten back on the bed between her legs, she had recovered from her latest orgasm and was smiling lewdly at his massive, cock.

"My lord Jason, your tongue is amazing, but no more so than your splendid love tool. I pray I shall make the acquaintance of that magnificent organ."

"To hear is to obey, My Lady."

He leaned forward and, as she spread her pussy lips, rubbed the tip of his cock in the wetness she had produced. From the sight of what he was about to thrust into her, Medea was already secreting more of the nectar, adding it to what Jason had left inside her pussy. When the end of his cock was sufficiently covered with her natural lubrication, he eased it into the hot, pink place where they both wanted it.

A tremendous spasm of ecstasy rocketed through Medea's body as the broad head of his cock wedged into her. "Yes!" she cried. "Oh, God! Fuck me! Give it to me good!"

That was Jason's wish too, to fuck her as well as possible, both for his own pleasure and for the furtherance of his plan. "Good", however, did not mean fast, at least not yet. He wanted to build up her level of pleasure until it reached its peak again, before bringing her to another powerful orgasm. Supporting his weight on one hand and guiding his cock with the other, he drove into her a second time. Another inch of thick, hard cock entered Medea, eliciting another moan of pleasure.

Medea could hardly believe what was happening to her. Not only had Jason eaten her pussy with greater expertise than anyone else had ever done, his cock was the biggest she had ever seen. She was aware of the old maxim, "It ain't what ya got; it's what ya do with it", but Jason was already doing great things, and they had barely started. Repeatedly, his cock surged into her, deeper with every stroke, sending incredible pleasure swirling throughout her body. Her rapture mounted as his thick shaft stretched the opening to her love channel, and the big head expanded the walls of the channel itself. Although many cocks had penetrated her there, none had ever rocked her whole world as this one was already, and he had barely started.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • Greek Myths: Medea and Jason Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds