• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Groceries

Groceries

She entered the house, carrying a paper sack from the local supermarket. She was wearing one of his favorite outfits: a clingy white camisole with slim shoulder straps made of a thin, soft cotton knit that showed off her ripe tits with their jutting nipples, and a swingy, cheerleader-style skirt in bubblegum pink, which displayed her long, tanned legs and barely covered her shapely ass, which was swathed in a pair of virginal white cotton panties. She was a full-grown woman in the clothes of a 15-year-old.

He had been watching television in the den when he heard her come in. he knew she would head directly into the kitchen and start to unpack the few, specific things that she had picked up, on his orders, from the supermarket. Her instructions were to enter the kitchen, unpack the groceries onto the table, and stand, awaiting further directions. He decided to give her 10 minutes—his program would be over, then.

In the kitchen, she set the sack down on the table, put her purse and her keys on the counter, and then turned back to the table and withdrew two items from the bag: a large can of vegetable shortening, and a cucumber, about 10 inches in length, 2 ½ inches around, very firm, with a slightly nubby texture. She had been told to purchase these, and only these, items, and she had blushed in the checkout line as the bag boy stared openly at her braless tits while the middle-aged female cashier rang up her purchases with a judgmental smirk. The boy had asked her, hopefully, if he could help her out to her car, but she had muttered, "No, thanks, I'm fine," and left the store, hearing the clucks of the cashier behind her.

Now, recalling her humiliation at the store prompted her to slide one finger beneath her skirt, into the white cotton panties, parting the lips of her pussy to feel the slick wetness there. The wetness had started as a slight twinge when she had received her orders to go to the store. It had grown into a slick of shame and desire as she had made her purchases amid the smirks and knowing stares at the grocery store—but they didn't know the half of it. They thought she was just some lonely bitch, horny for a dick, attached or not. But they didn't have the imagination to conceive of what really happened to her in the privacy of this house. A little pussy-pool with a cuke was way too tame.

Now the wetness was accompanied by a throb of desire and need that quickened her pulse as she stood, waiting. She rubbed her clit, teasingly, but she knew she wasn't allowed to come, yet. That would ruin everything. She brought her hand back out of her panties and put it up to her mouth, slipping her finger into her mouth to taste the juices of her pussy.

"Couldn't wait to get a little taste, could you?" demanded her master sharply, as he stepped abruptly into the room. "Were you trying to get started without me?" he snapped.

"N-No sir, I'm sorry, sir," she stammered, dropping her eyes to the floor and her hands to her sides, "At your orders, sir."

"Damn straight. I see you have made your purchases as ordered. Turn around and face the table." She turned to the table, showing him her back. "Now," he continued, "Pull your panties down to mid-thigh. Hike your skirt up to your waist, and bend over the table." She did as she was told, exposing to him her tight, puckered asshole and glistening pink pussy.

"Very nice. Open up that can of grease and scoop out a nice blob on your finger."

Staying bent over the table, her firm ass on display for her master, she popped the lid off the shortening and dipped her middle finger into the can, gathering a glob of the slick stuff. She waited with her finger extended and loaded with shortening.

"Wipe it on your asshole," he directed, feeling his cock thickening with anticipation. "Yes, rub your tight little asshole. Now stick your finger up inside...work that shit all up inside your ass."

As she slid her long, slender middle finger into her waiting asshole, working it in and out for his viewing pleasure, he unzipped his pants and took his swollen cock in his hand. He commanded her to take her finger out of her ass and pick up the huge cucumber.

"Take that cucumber and push it into that can of grease," he directed, rubbing his cock slowly. "Get a good coat of slick on that dick," he joked. "You know where it's going, don't you? You want that big, hard dick up your ass, don't you, slut," he purred, hand working his cock, "Put it in your ass, baby."

She reached back, clutching the dry end of the greasy cuke, and began rubbing the end on her puckered, throbbing asshole. It was so big! She didn't know if she could take it. But she knew she wanted to; he was right about that. She started pushing against her asshole. The end of the cucumber started to slide into her pounding sphincter. She pushed harder, harder; then the huge vegetable popped up into her ass. She gasped at the sudden intrusion; stopped pushing, frozen.

"Keep going, you bitch!" her master commanded. "Fuck yourself with it!"

Her ass was throbbing, stretched wide by the thick cuke. Her pussy dripped with ecstasy. She loved to be controlled, to be tortured. Being made to violate herself in the ass with this huge, organic dildo was so fucking twisted and sexy. She pushed it further inside, moaning with pain and pleasure.

"Fuck yourself with it, bitch! Fuck yourself nice and hard!"

She started pushing and pulling, driving the big green dildo in and out of her swollen anus, faster and harder, as he spat curses and abuse at her. Melted shortening ran out of her ass as the cucumber was shoved into her rectum again and again. He exhorted her to fuck herself harder and harder as he jerked his huge cock to her torture. She tried to follow his orders, but she was getting worn out. It was so hard to keep reaching around and pushing that big thing into her tight asshole, and her supporting arm was tired and sore. She was dripping with sweat from the effort, and she gasped, "I-I-I can't, c-can't keep on—"

"I'll show you how your ass should be fucked, you lazy little cunt!" he roared. He sprang forward, grabbed the dildo from her ass and tossed it onto the table, then stuffed his huge cock up her tortured ass, fucking her long and hard while she braced herself against the table, tits bouncing wildly, moaning and screaming and trying not to pass out with the pressure. She came thunderously, legs trembling, pussy juices running down her thighs, and still he fucked her, urgently, mercilessly, until his huge prick exploded inside her, filling her ass with his hot cum.

He collapsed against her for a moment, pinning her onto the table. He panted with exhaustion as he toyed with her nipples through the thin knit of her camisole. His cock still plugged her ass as he hunched over her, catching his breath.

"Okay, that was part one of our little party," he breathed into her ear, as he reached over and grasped the cucumber lying on the table. Her eyes widened as she wondered what he could possibly still do to her. She thought she couldn't take another thing. But she would have to.

Holding the cucumber in one hand, he raised himself off of her and slowly slid his massive tool out of her asshole. Before much of his cum was able to run out, he quickly pushed the cucumber into her ass, shoving it all the way in until the other end disappeared up her butt. She cried out as the ten-inch vegetable went farther than it had before. Her beaten anus was bright red from all the punishment, but her pussy gushed with passion.

He yanked her panties back up to further insure the huge plug in her ass would stay secure. "You just keep that up in there, baby," he cooed, "We're going to go for a little ride on the bike."

She shivered with anticipation as she thought of riding behind him on the motorcycle: the thrum of the huge engine sending vibrations through the seat as she straddled the big machine. She had come before as she rode behind him, tilting her hips to get her clit against the pulsating seat, grinding as she clutched him, her cries of satisfaction eclipsed by the powerful roar and borne away by the wind. He was well aware of the effect the bike's vibes had on her. She imagined how much more intense it would be with the huge plug in her ass.

They mounted the bike and took off toward the countryside. As she'd anticipated, the combination of the bike's vibration and the throbbing of her used, plugged asshole combined to make her come twice before they got to their destination. She gasped for breath and trembled as the waves of orgasm pulsed through her body. By the time they pulled off a dirt road out in the sticks, she felt helpless and wrung out, but she knew there was more to come...

He got off the bike, took off his helmet, and stretched deliciously, but she stayed on her seat, hands at her sides, eyes downcast, waiting for his orders. He walked to her, removed her helmet and ran his fingers through her hair. He pulled the white camisole off over her head and fondled her tits, smiling at the small cries she would utter when he got a little rough, pinching and tugging her sensitive nipples.

Sometimes he would make her go on errands wearing a pair of tight nipple clamps, knowing how it excited her to be right out in public, engaging in transactions with people who had no earthly idea that she was being sexually tortured even as they took her dry cleaning or rented videos to her. She would return home, pussy dripping and nipples on fire, begging to be released from her pain. He never took the clips off immediately, though; she always had to endure something, first, to earn the privilege of being relieved of the pain. He liked to have her eat his ass and then suck his cock, swallowing every drop of his cum, before he would remove the cruel clips. He would then allow her to lick and suck her nipples to alleviate the pain; of course, she had to thank him for this kindness.

Now, he ordered her to get off the bike and remove her skirt and panties. She stood before him in nothing but shoes, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her skin and the throb of the cucumber up her ass.

"You're going to have to get me hard again so I can fuck you, slave girl," he said as he unzipped his fly, "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

She did as she was told, and she did a good job; it didn't take long for his organ to swell and stiffen in her mouth. He slid his dick out of her mouth and ordered her to stand up, then to bend over the bike. He came behind her and slid his big cock into her waiting slit, fucking her in long, deep strokes, relentlessly banging against her stuffed ass so that she could have the sensation of being fucked in both holes.

After a good long session of screwing his slave, he experienced a fantastic, explosive orgasm that filled her pussy with a hot gush of cum. He took a few moments to let the last waves of pleasure die away, then pulled out, shook off and zipped up. As always, she stayed in position, bent over the bike with cum dripping from her used pussy, waiting for his directions.

"Okay, now that I've had my pleasure, you may have yours. These are your orders: you are going to squat over there on the grass and tickle your clit until you come. You must keep the cucumber up inside your ass until you reach orgasm, and then you will shit the cucumber out onto the grass as you come."

She hesitated, embarrassed.

"Now!" he barked. She jumped up from her position on the bike and stepped over to the area he had indicated. Her cheeks flushed red with shame, but there would be no disobeying his orders. She squatted down as ordered and parted the folds of her pussy lips with one hand, found her clit with the fingers of the other and began to rub, gently and quickly. He sat on the grass in front of her, watching her stroke off with great interest. She began to get lost in the sensations of her aching, throbbing ass, cunt, and clit, moaning as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

At last she felt the throbbing waves of pleasure break over her. As the feeling of release started to hit her, she relaxed her asshole, and the big cucumber slid out of her ass with a spurt of semen and a smear of shit. She had never before had the sensation of evacuating as she came, and she cried out with the intensity of this new feeling as a powerful orgasm rocked her. Her master chuckled at her yelp of surprise and pleasure. He always knew what was best for her, and he had many more new experiences planned.

When she had finished, he ordered his drained slave to use her white panties to clean off her oozing pussy and ass, then to leave them there, alongside the cucumber that lay in the grass. It was all biodegradable, of course. After she put the rest of her clothes back on, they remounted the bike for the trip back. She knew, as her uncovered pussy rubbed against the black leather seat, giving up its last juices, that she would be commanded to lick the seat clean when they returned.

She couldn't wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Groceries

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds