Growing Together Ch. 12 - Alt. BAD END

"You'll be the perfect mom," Alisa said and worked her hips up into her lover, utilising the impossible strength the curse imparted upon them, all for this single purpose.

-8 months later-

Bianca couldn't move. She laid atop a sphere taller than a skyscraper and wider than a small town. Tiny bumps constantly rippled across its shape, eliciting soft moans from her lips. Her breasts extended to each side, both so huge they touched the ground. Entire seas of milk spewed from her mile-long nipples, so thick and sweet and nutritious entire nations could survive on it alone. Or so Alisa told her.

The futa rested against Bianca's back side, between the valley of her breast-sized ass cheeks. Alisa comprised the sole source of interaction Bianca had with another person outside the internet. She had a phone and laptop, her primary method of non-sexual entertainment, though she rarely used either.

Spread out around the base of her belly, she saw dozens of similar shapes. None remotely as huge, though. In a matter of weeks, the world would be flooded with new life, all born from of a girl's sperm.

"Hey, Liz?"

"Hm?" Alisa hummed as she pushed herself free of her wife's ass. Her fingers continued to massage the gelatine globes.

"How many babies are there again?" Bianca asked.

"For you," Alisa purred as she ground her tiny hips into Bianca's giant set, moving her cock within the girl's womb, "Roughly a million. The curse forced out all your eggs, right into my waiting cum." She giggled.

"Hmm," Bianca moaned, smirking at the knowledge. Would they all be futanari or would some girls make it through? She didn't know. She didn't need to, nor want to. All her cares had long since been washed away in a hurricane of sex and love. She scarcely recalled her wedding day.

But the ring on her left hand made sure she knew. It reminded her at a glance that she was married to a beautiful futa, the sole person who could match her in any capacity now. Down below, their mothers likely conversed, planning out different names for their own children. By itself, lust was a powerful, but manageable emotion. Augmented by a gypsy's curse, however and it controlled even Alisa's powerful mind. Friends and family alike fell to her fantasy-defining cock.

"But there won't be anymore after this," Bianca said, stroking the small patch of her belly she could reach.

"Who knows?" Alisa shrugged and kissed her lover's cheek. Their faces couldn't reach anymore, not over the mountains that Bianca had grown. If Alisa hadn't also grown to redefine the term 'monster cock' then they'd be making out, or Bianca would be throating her cock and drinking cum.

"Maybe this curse will reset your ovaries for us?"

"Another two million babies?" Bianca moaned.

"Or more," Alisa teased.

-1 month later-

Alisa hung, suspended in a sling attached to hundreds of helicopters over a brilliant sight. Bianca writhed in masochistic bliss, her body wracked in labour pains even as her pussy spasmed and came. Tides of cunt juice rained upon the world below, dousing any in the vicinity. A massive bed spread behind her, designed to catch the children unharmed.

The futa's cock leaked as she observed her first child's head crowning. Bianca screamed as it pushed free, her well-trained snatch making light work of the first birth. And it'd only get easier from there. Baby after baby entered her canal, offering a modicum of the sensations she felt when stuffed with Alisa's prick. Her tits exploded with milk, flooding several nearby communities in her bliss.

"That's it, Anca," Alisa urged, angling her cock to dousing her wife in pre-cum.

While the world should fear the abrupt appearance of another million people, they needed the addition. Though unintended, the pair had slaughtered entire civilisations, drowning them in milk and cum, leaving an opening in the population for their young. A horrifying thought, but one they ignored. If it meant their young could live better lives, they couldn't care less.

Nor could the world. Bianca's milk both removed much of the excess populace and offered a perfect means to help the poorer countries, those in need of water and sustenance. Many children, once skin and bone, grew fat on the woman's lactate. Millions mourned the losses and billions sang their praises.

Alisa hoped the gypsy had drowned in the floods. She couldn't know for certain, but it seemed likely. Regardless, she had something more than history and hopes to occupy her attention. Bianca came again as she birthed their twelfth child, yet her belly looked no smaller. Her breasts swelled in the meanwhile, pouring an even greater supply of milk into the oceans below.

Weeks passed before she finished. In that time, dozens of others had gone into labour, adding their own minute addition to the legions of Alisa's children. When Bianca regained her senses, she found Alisa hovering before her. For the first time in almost a year, they kissed. An hour passed before they separated.

"Liz," Bianca gasped and clung tight to the futa. A crazed glint shone in the girl's eye and a powerful shake rocked her stomach. They glanced toward it and saw two visible orbs expanded to the left and right, "I think my ovaries are stocked back up. With interest."

"A lot of interest," Alisa beamed.

Hours later and Bianca was pregnant once more. Her belly had returned to its huge, fecund state, encumbered with several orgasms worth of Alisa's cum. They stayed together, intent on continuing after a brief rest. Alisa's cock stretched thousands of miles from the pair, while her balls rose above their heads.

"How... how many do you think this time?" Bianca panted.

"A whole new planet's worth," Alisa chuckled and resumed, intent of making her words a reality. They'd have to be relocated to a new world before nine months passed, otherwise the Earth would become a ball of milk and occupied by their children alone. Neither cared for the potential extinction of the former human race, fixated upon the act that could cause it.

-9 months later-

Bianca rested atop her belly, watching as the satellites passed her by. Any idea of logic had long since been removed from her and Alisa's lives. Oxygen, food, an atmosphere. All were unnecessary now. They wanted for nothing but sex and birth. Alisa floated nearby, cock throwing cum into space as she awaited the birth of their new litter of billions. At least by the futa's estimate.

Following that, her ovaries inflated with more eggs and their instincts demanded they breed again.

-100 years later-

Alisa and Bianca had passed. Their young spread across the universe, endowed with bodies and minds beyond the original human race's wildest dreams. Whatever curse had been cast upon their progenitors, it had turned them into the highest evolution of humanity. But also the lowest.

They had but one goal in mind. Regardless of what advances they made, what species they met or created, they sought a simple thing; to breed. Any other instinct was secondary to this need. As it had been for their creators. And, of course, they were designed to penetrate and to take anything. Omnisexuals, they called themselves.

-BAD END-

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds