Guardian Program Ch. 25

My unknown partner's breathing had increased even more in anticipation, and her hand glided down my length, then rose back again several times. Her thumb rubbed across my glans, smearing the heavy flow of pre-cum over my entire head and causing me to gasp. I was almost too sensitive and hoped I'd be able to last until I was inside her before I came.

After several minutes of torture, from her agonizingly slow hand job, she shifted her weight so that she could position herself over me. I had to fight myself to keep from reaching out and caressing her. She guided my shaft to her sex and I could feel her heat radiating above me. She slowly lowered herself until she could rub just the tip of my glans along her soaking-wet slit.

She gave a short gasp as my head was rubbed along her lips, coming in contact with her clit. She continued rubbing me along her slit several times, pausing to rub my tip around her clit with each pass.

I was even more convinced it had to be Toni, as my partner was teasing me so thoroughly. Occasionally, she would apply weight to my shaft making me think I would sink into her hot depths, only to have her raise again and draw me along her lips to her clit. I let out a groan of protest each time she teased me. This happened a dozen times at least.

Finally, I didn't think I would last if she waited any longer, and whispered "Please, I have to have you."

With that, she took my hands and guided them to her perfect, firm, and heaving breasts. Her nipples engorged, and hard as pebbles. Both of her hands moved to my shaft, positioning me, and impaled herself about a quarter of the way down my shaft.

She let out a drawn-out groan, as I felt myself push past her lips, breaking her maidenhead in the process.

I was in shock at what I thought I felt. My confusion allowed her to bounce on my shaft enough to work my length ever deeper until I hit the end of her. She cried out again as her own weight tried to push me past her cervix.

Her moaning outcry was accompanied by her head rocking forward, allowing her hair to fall, brushing along my arms, and pooling on my chest.

My hands flew from her breasts and started trying to tear my blindfold from my eyes as I cried out. "Jessie?!?"

She almost shouted, "Oh, Yeeess!" and started riding me in earnest. The sensations were incredible, and I found myself gasping before I managed to get the blindfold off. When I finally managed to get it off and our eyes met, her brow furrowed and her head tilted back, her mouth dropped open and she moaned out a quivering release.

She somehow managed to ride me harder and faster during her orgasm. Both of her hands replaced mine on her breasts, and she started pulling her own nipples, and crying out even louder, as her orgasm intensified.

Even though I was still in shock, my overly excited sense of touch had my shaft throbbing in release seconds later. I tried to watch every quiver of Jessie's body, but there were too many places I wanted to look.

We came together for over a minute and spent several more with Jessie lying collapsed on my chest, while we both tried to relearn how to breathe.

The other side of the pool had exploded in clapping and catcalls, which I ignored.

Jessie finally rose slowly from my chest and looked me in the eye. "Consider your ass kicked," she whispered with a tender smile.

I had so many things I wanted to say, so many things I wanted to ask. I was speechless and confused, staring at a woman I found utterly beautiful. A woman I had known for over two-thirds of my life, but hadn't met until moments before.

She leaned down, kissed me gently, and held my cheek for a moment. I didn't want to move but she straightened up and looked down at our coupling, then slowly lifted herself from me. I grabbed her thighs and almost whimpered, not wanting to separate, but she just smiled and continued to rise.

When my shaft was released from her, I could see that her fluids had been mixed with blood. When a single drop fell from her and landed on my balls, I started to comment, but she put a finger to my lips and quieted me.

She whispered, "Please, I'll talk to you tomorrow." Then, she picked up a towel, wrapped it around herself, and then went to retrieve her clothes.

"Thanks for the game. But now I have to get cleaned up again before I meet my friends." Then she left us heading upstairs.

The pool house was on my side, so I quickly stepped in and rinsed off the evidence of Jessie's former virginity. My head was still overloaded when I rejoined the others at the card table.

End of chapter 25. I hope you enjoyed it and all of my work.

Please Vote, Follow, and Favorite.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds