Guardian Wolf Ch. 01

"Damn babe! Watch it with the pipes. I was just trying to get a little loving from you. Can you blame a guy for trying to get a little something from his girl?" Jayden pleaded shamelessly.

"You are such a fucking Neanderthal. I am not your 'girl'. I will not be one of your bimbo bitches that drop to their knees the minute you ask them. You are a fucking pig and I don't want to see you again. You fucking disgust me!" Rachel eyes were clouded with a fury that was unnatural...well...supernatural.

James followed Rachel's movements with his eyes as she quickly made her way out of the cafeteria and waited to see if Jayden would be stupid enough to follow. God he hoped this fucker was that stupid. His wolf was practically pleading with him to cripple this fucker for life and remove the option for procreation. But Jayden simply yelled an indiscernible obscenity in her general direction and return to grazing like the common bovine he was.

Rachel stumbled blindly towards her locker. Her eyes streaming tears clouding her vision as she fought with the tumbler, getting the combination wrong three times before she cursed silently and forced herself to calm down. Why did she always allow herself to be drawn to the Alpha losers in school? Why couldn't she find someone who loved her for her mind and personality, not just because she was a cheerleader? Finally after a couple minutes and some breathing exercises to reign in her erratic heartbeat she was able to open the locker. She was shocked to find sitting in her locker a polished ebony box. Her temper quickly rose to the top as she tried to determine who the fuck had violated her own private piece of public school property. If that fucker Jayden was trying to buy her allegiance with some fucking trinkets he had another fucking thing coming. Such an asshole!

But inside her head something assured her that this was not from the asshole but someone who would become eternally more important to her. A voice quietly whispered this was a start to something wonderful. Opening the box she was shocked to see a golden emblem embossed under the lid...a werewolf baying at the moon on a red shield in the center of a full moon...an exact match to the tattoo now gracing her lower body since she could remember...this was important! Inside the box was lined with dark emerald velvet and there were three items within: a small figurine of a wolf that she soon recognized was made out of jade...expensive. The second was a small red velvet jewelry box. She opened it to find a small golden pin that resembled angel wings....beautiful. The third was a small note on some very nice stationary.

To My Rachel

For the next time you think you can fly. A little reminder that I will always be there to catch you whenever you fall. With all my love and affection.

Your Guardian Wolf -- J.W.

Rachel read and reread the note again and again. Her guardian wolf...a personal protector...a sentinel to guide her in the darkness. She felt a warm feeling wash over her body like being wrapped in a down comforter. She felt a heat build in her lower abdomen and spread down between her legs. She felt her temperature rise and her breath come short as a burning sensation and a warm glow emanated below her. She thought of the man with emerald eyes who caught her in his arms last Friday... a man with gorgeous long hair that fell over his eyes, wild and untamed, her guardian wolf...a man who captured her heart in the instant that he caught her body and their eyes met for the first time.

She thought back to last weekend and the brief, precious seconds that altered her being forever. She remembered the sheer thrill and electricity that went through her body. She remembered how her body had molded instantly to his slight frame but felt as his iron hard muscles rippled beneath her...his body reminded her of a swimmer's...lean but powerful. Rachel remembered how her pussy had flooded and her temperature spiked as feelings of intense arousal had engulfed her heart and her mind like a forest fire. And as quickly as she felt his presence, he was gone with an apology spoken so softly it barely registered. She didn't even know who he was. She promised herself that soon...soon she would discover the identity to her guardian wolf.

Chapter Four - Birthdays and Introductions

October 3rd, 2006

James and Marcus were at their usual spot in the lunchroom arguing the merits and faults of the newest chips released by both Intel and AMD. Marcus was a diehard Intel fan and refused to acknowledge that AMD was anything other than a second-rate copy cat that simply rode the Intel's corporate coat-tails and scooped up their sloppy seconds. James was furious. Not about Intel or AMD...he couldn't care less about that. He was mad at himself at how chicken-shit he was around Rachel. For the last three weeks he had tried working up his courage just to talk with her. The Rites of Ascension were here and he hadn't muttered a single syllable to her since the homecoming football game and his haphazard heroics on the field. He was supposed to meet her at his house tonight for the first arranged meeting and he hadn't brought himself to say hi to her yet. This was fucking awesome! And he is suppose to be a fucking Alpha...real fucking great...a pussy Alpha in wolf form...God Damn It!

What the fuck was he suppose to tell her...

"Hi There! Hey listen...I know we only met for like twenty seconds last week...but you're my intended and I wanted to invite you over to my house for a ceremony that will help explain what we are and why we are meant to be together as eternal mates for all of fucking eternity. And not to mention I'm a werewolf and tonight I will reach my final form tonight so I won't simply look like a nerd pussy bitch anymore...I'll just act like one. Great! See you tonight! Love ya!"

...this was going to be a fucking disaster.

"You just can't bring yourself to admit the newest Athlon X2 processors are just as powerful as Intel's Core 2. You are a stubborn, thickheaded Cro-Magnon that should be lumped with all the other football playing Homo Erectus," said James.

"That's a low fuckin' blow douche bag and you know it. I was simply stating with a larger L2 cache and higher benchmarks, the newest Core 2's are better suited dollar for dollar for the higher end PC's. And you can just go and lick your own ass for all I care wolf-boy," Marcus stated heatedly.

They were starting to gather stares. Including the surprised eyes of the one person James prayed would simply overlook him for now...shit...it was too soon....wasn't it? Rachel was staring directly at him now and he felt the heated conflict build between his human and his wolf side. His human side wanted to dig a hole beneath the laminated surface of the cafeteria and die a slow and agonizing death from all the humiliation, and his wolf side was howling with joy that she finally recognized him and there was a spark of interest and...something else hidden in those jade pools of loveliness. His neck and ears had become crimson with all the blood flooding his veins and his heartbeat had increased to deafening as his embarrassment increased exponentially. James did the only thing his teenage mind could manage on such a level...flee. He bolted from the lunch room and headed for the nearest lavatory emptying the contents of his recently ingested lunch.

Before Marcus could stop him, James had fled in an embarrassment induced panic, running down the nearest hall and crashing head long through the men's bathroom.

"James wait! Shit!" barked Marcus before chasing after his cousin in a dead run.

************

"James! James! You have to come out of the fucking bathroom man...you can't stay in there any longer. You've got shit to do...remember? You need to talk to her. You can't get around it any longer. I can't be the one to do this man. You are the only one she will listen to. You have put this off long enough dingus...pull off your pussy and grow a fucking pair! You are the fucking Alpha...start fucking acting like one! " James practically screamed this while banging loudly on the wooden door.

James sat barricaded against the door as he listened to his cousin rant and hammer against the wooden door. If Marcus wasn't careful he could easily splinter the wood and then where would they be? But at the mention of the word 'Alpha' a switch was thrown in James's head. His cousin was right. He couldn't puss out anymore. He had been acting like a lowly bitch ever since he had entered high school. He had let his weak human emotions and frailties govern his reactions to situations. He was an Alpha, bread to lead one of the most powerful clans in the supernatural world. He had let his weak nerdy persona, this shell he had carefully manufactured to protect himself and his mate, override his core personality. He was wolf at heart. He was ALPHA. He felt his wolf howl and leap in triumph as he finally recognized and embraced his true destiny. He had grown into his own...he had grown a set...he had discovered his natural, baser nature and found the courage hidden within. He was ready to claim his mate. He was ready to claim his birth right.

James leapt to his feet feeling a weight that had hung over his shoulders and dampened his spirits and his heart for too long fall away leaving behind a sense of purpose...a sense of pride...a sense of devotion and longing to finally be himself and show Rachel the true man he could be. The man she loved and deserved. He opened the bathroom door with such force he nearly dislocated Marcus's shoulder as he continued to pound on the door and jiggle the handle (pun intended). Marcus looked at him with suspicion and concern until he saw the determined look that now governed James's countenance, a look that only a man that had finally embraced his true self could show. The look was of an Alpha.

"About fucking time! I was starting to seriously doubt the Fates. I thought they had finally succumbed to senility. Go get her bro. She's waiting for you." Marcus said with a grin as he cleared a path to let James past.

************

James walked with purpose and direction as he confidently strolled over to Rachel Merchant. He caught her looking at him with a mixture of amazement and...sniff...yep lust. This may be easier than he originally thought. With a sudden surge of bravado and confidence, James walked over to her and wrapping his arms around her small frame he lifted her up and planted a gentle yet firm kiss on Rachel's lips. This kiss was meant to convey all of his pent up emotions and desires. The resulting effects sent fireworks shooting off behind both of their eye sockets and making them moan in mutual appreciation. The kiss deepened until they were battling each other's tongues in a duel to see who could search out the other's mouth the fastest. When they finally broke James looked into Rachel's eyes to see a new found seed of love and devotion starting to germinate. He knew he had her at last.

Everyone left present in the lunchroom were too shocked at what was now displayed before their very eyes to utter a response. Something like this was unheard of. A geek did not simply walk up to one of the hottest girls in the history of this school and plant a scorching kiss right on her lips...it just was not done. But James could not give a flying fuck for such juvenile high school social rules. This was his beloved he was about to claim. He would no longer allow himself to be swayed by such trivial matters again. He was an Alpha apparent, next in line to lead the Wolfe clan. He was going to start acting like it, god damn it!

"Rachel," he whispered so only she could hear, "my name is James Wolfe. I have something of endless importance that will affect us for the rest of our lives. Will you accompany me on a walk please? I promise you will be completely safe with me. I would never allow anything to ever happen to you. I love you and care for you too deeply to allow that."

That last statement had apparently hit a chord deep within Rachel's heart. She was simply too stunned and suddenly out of breath to whisper a reply. She simply nodded her assent and took the hand offered her. Rachel knew the time had come. She didn't know what it was...but it was time for her to get some answers. The moment he took her hand she felt the warmth wash over her and she felt an eternal calmness envelop her. She felt safe and complete next to him. She melted into his side and let him lead them out the side doors towards the football field and the visitor uprights. This conversation would take place in the woods...his woods. It was the most natural place for them, even if she didn't know it yet.

As they walked towards the forest clearing James could feel a pair of eyes burning a hole into the back of his head. He looked back towards the field and noticed one of the larger football linemen staring death back at him. Jayden Michaels was looking at the coupling with a mixture of anger and confusion. His eyes were darkening with a new feeling of jealous rage. Jayden had not witnessed the act in the lunch room but he had heard of it at the speed only capable under the physics of high school gossip. James could not help himself and he simply smiled and laughed at the darkening confusion and rage that were clearly clouding the poor idiot's face. He knew what was coming. He could smell the acidic tang of anger and rage building in Jayden. He knew he would have to deal with Jayden directly before they could have their conversation. And this conversation was too important to interrupt. He sighed heavily and turned as he saw the large brute lumbering towards them at an alarming speed.

She had chosen a nerd over him? The thought was incomprehensible. His feeble mind could not register how a beautiful girl such as she would choose someone like him. Something was wrong. And by damn he was going to find out and beat the shit out of the little nerd in the process. His primal brain screamed in rage as he broke formation and charged towards the rail thin nerd; his ears were deaf to the screams from his coaches. This was going to be too fucking sweet. He was going lay out this little cocksucker and enjoying rearranging that smug look on his face. Then he was going to take what was his from that little whore slut of a cock tease. He would not be denied what he felt was always his.

Too bad it seemed...people like Jayden would always learn the hard way and you had to beat it into their thick skulls before they learned. Some things are not for sale...some things are not for consideration...some things are not taken but earned...some things are always off limits to everyone but a single person. And by the Fates Jayden was definitely not that person. James hated to tip his hand and show Rachel some of his power so early...he didn't want to scare her...but this lumbering piss ant was just praying for it. Besides his wolf had not had any exercise in some time and he was anxious for a work out. If Jayden had to be the poor bastard to give his wolf an outlet for his frustration, so be it.

Jayden zeroed in on the little fuck now staring at him with a mixture of mild amusement and boredom. The fool actually looked at him like he pitied Jayden. The fucking cocksucker didn't know what was going to hit him. When he was within six feet of James he lunged at the nerd with the force of 240lbs. of rippling muscle.

With maniacal rage Jayden roared, "You're fucking dead nerd!"

But something was off. He was mere inches from wrapping his fingers around the scrawny nerd's neck when the little prick disappeared. He suddenly felt an excruciating pain seize his back as James brought down a karate chop directed at the center of his spine; Jayden dropped like a sack of potatoes as he crumpled into the ground. His excessive momentum carried his body along the ground another two feet before coming to rest. As Jayden forced himself to a standing position, a large piece of sod was lodged into his face mask temporarily blinding him. He ripped off the helmet with a primal roar trying to locate the source of all his hatred and aggression. James stood directly in front of him waiting.

James continued to look at Jayden with that mixture of resignation and pity as if to say, 'do we really have to do this?' Jayden simply got an evil grin as he reached into the waistband of his pants to recover the brass knuckles hidden beneath. He loved these things. They always added a little something extra to his already aggressive nature. Slipping the new weapon over his hand he prepared for a new assault upon the little asshole. Before he could take a new stance, a small ball of fury was on his back, clawing and scratching at his face and pulling his hair out by the roots. Jayden rolled his wait forward launching Rachel to the ground.

"You fucking little whore! You cheating little slut! How dare you choose him over me!" Jayden screamed hysterically.

Before Rachel could rise to a crouching position to ready for another attack, she dropped the large clump of hair that she had managed to retrieve from Jayden's scalp. Jayden looked down at the parcel that now lay on the ground. He reached to the back of his head to discover a large bald spot above his neck line.

"You fucking bitch! You're going to pay for that. After I send that little cocksucker over there into a coma, you and I have unfinished business to attend to. I am going to get what rightfully is mine. I will not be denied. You are going to give me everything I have coming to me." Jayden said this with a wicked, maniacal gleam in his eye.

Rachel did not offer a reply but simply launched herself into his body, aiming for his eyes hoping to do some major damage before James got hurt. Jayden caught her in mid air by the throat and with a backhand with the brass knuckles he smashed her to the ground. Her lower lip and chin were bleeding; she was having trouble keeping conscious.

Before Jayden could revel in the sight of this slut bleeding and cowering beneath him, Jayden felt his right shoulder wrenched out of its socket as his hand was pulled back and up towards his spine. A foot came out, crushing the back of his knee cap. The force of the blow was so great Jayden could feel his patella snap; Jayden fell to his knees in an instant. He groaned in excruciating pain. Son of a bitch! He had completely forgotten about the nerd. Where the hell did this little dipshit get so much power?

James was livid. He was having the hardest time not transforming in front of the entire football team and ripping this bastard's head and spinal column from his body. His wolf was howling with pure rage. Someone had dared to lay a hand on their mate. Retribution and blood were demanded. James had to usher up every last ounce of his willpower to quiet the blood lust now coursing through his veins as his wolf clawed at him, trying to gain dominance over his body.

James looked down at Jayden with a righteous fury. This pathetic excuse for congealed matter had dared to lay a hand on his Rachel. With a sudden malicious delight, James strengthened his grip on the offending hand crushing every major bone in Jayden's hand. He would need several weeks of surgery, reconstruction, and physical therapy before he even hoped to use it again. Jayden howled with a pain so great tears were streaming out of the linebacker's...ahem....FORMER linebacker's eyes. James suddenly felt a warm liquid dripping on his shoes. The cowardly bastard had pissed himself. James smiled wickedly. He lowered his head to Jayden's right ear and whispered so neither Rachel nor anyone else could hear.

"I am only going to say this once you cock sucking mother fucker! If I ever see, hear, or smell you within 50 feet of Rachel again I swear to all the dark God's that I will sever your spinal column from your head, tear out your jugular, and shit down your throat. Rachel is my mate...my life. No one ever lays a hand on her...and no one, "James tightened his grip on the fractured hand forcing Jayden to whimper, "no one raises a hand in violence to her, especially a worthless sack of shit like you. I will kill you if I ever see you near her again. And don't expect to play again this year...or any year...and I fully intend on pressing charges for your unprovoked and ill conceived aggression."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds