• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Guest Speaker Ch. 01

Guest Speaker Ch. 01

12

Cassandra goes to a seminar at nice and the guest speaker and her end up together at the end of the night.

I had finished painting my downstairs with Aaron and it turned out great. It also turned out that I was addicted to his cock. We ended up having sex everyday for a week straight. We realized that we had to be discreet about it or else the neighbors would be find out about us. We arranged that Aaron would come over to my house with his tools to make it seem that he would working on a few things in my house. In reality he was working on my pussy and my ass. I was loving it, I was getting that the sex that I long craved when I was married.

A week had past since I last had sex with Aaron. I was working crazy hours at the hotel and he was working a lot or had plans with his friends. On Thursday I sent him a text message in the morning. It was a picture of my pussy as well as a text asking him if we wanted to have lunch with me. He got me hooked on text messaging in the past couple of weeks. He responded by saying yeah and asked me where I wanted to meet for lunch. I told him to come over to the hotel and then we could go from there. What he didn't know was that I had other ideas about lunch. I told him to come by around 12:30. The next three hours dragged by.

Aaron showed up exactly at 12:30. "Hi Cassandra, how is your day going so far?" he said.

"Not bad, I have been pretty busy." I responded. He look absolutely gorgeous in his shirt and tie and nice fitting slacks.

"So where did you want to go and eat at?" He asked me.

"Well I need to go up to check out one of the rooms on the 15th floor before we go, do you mind coming up with me. It should only take a minute."

"Sure no problem. I have always wanted to see the inside of this hotel." He answered.

We got into the elevator and I pushed the button for the 15th floor. I told him that this is where are suites are and one of the maids found some problems in there that I should check out. We looked at each other, wanting to kiss each other but realizing that I would get in trouble for it. My pussy was getting wetter as we went up each floor. Finally the elevator reached the 15th floor and we got out and started walking down the hall. We arrived at room 1508 and I used my master key to open the door. We walked into the first room of the suite which consisted of a living room area and then walked into the bedroom.

"Wow Cassandra this room is very nice, how much does it go for a night?" Aaron asked me

"About $380.00 a night." I responded.

"So what is the matter with the room that you needed to check out?" Aaron asked me.

"Well I wanted to check out the mattress since it is new and I need your help in doing that." I said with a smile on my face.

"Well Cassandra, you are in luck. I am very good at testing out mattresses with attractive women." He replied as he moved closer to me.

He stood inched apart from me. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. I felt his tongue intertwine with mine as we embraced in front of the king size bed. I broke away from his embrace and ran to the door to put the night lock on the door. I didn't want any surprises. I walked back into the bedroom and walked over to him. I kissed him once again and then pushed him back onto the bed. He was sitting up on the bed and I was at his feet. I quickly undid his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt as I kissed him. Then I undid his belt and undid his pants as my hand brushed up against his erection. My hands slid into his pants and I pulled out his cock from his boxer briefs. I got down on my knees and began sucking on his beautiful veiny cock. I could feel my juices begin

to soak into my thong. I continued sucking on his cock until I felt him almost ready to explode. He moan with estcasy and I felt his hand on the back of my head. I stopped sucking on his cock and stood up. I removed my gray suite jacket and tossed it on the chair in the corner. I started unbuttoning my red blouse. I only had to undo a couple of buttons since I was showing plenty of cleavage. I tossed the blouse on the floor and then undid my matching grey slacks. I stepped out of my 3 inch heels and slid my slacks down to my ankles as Aaron watched me. I put my heels back on and I was standing there before him in my heels and my matching gray and red lace bra and thong.

"You look fantastic Cassandra." Aaron said as he stood up and kissed me. I took his shirt and undershirt off and pulled down his pants and boxer briefs. "We don't have much time Aaron, plus I want to cum really bad." I said to him as I helped him take off his shoes and socks. We fell back on to the bed as we kissed passionately. I was on top of him as I felt his hands move up from my ass to my bra. He had my bra off in two seconds and next thing I knew he was working on slipping off my thong. With my underwear out of the way, he got back to more important things and started sucking on my nipples as I moaned his name.

I pushed him away from me back onto the bed and climbed up his body until me pussy was over his mouth and then I lowered my wet pussy onto his lips. He immediately began licking my pussy as I arched my back. I felt his hand come up and start playing with my clit as his tongue was buried in my pussy. That is all I needed to push me over the edge into my first orgasm.

"Ohhhhh yessssssssss Aaron thats it right there." I moaned

I looked back and saw his erect cock sticking up. "Aaron I need to have you in me, put that cock in my pussy." I said as I dismounted his face and moved myself down to his erect cock. I looked at his face covered in my juices as I lowered myself on to his cock. He slid all the way into me since I was so wet. I began to gyrate my hips in circles as I started working myself up to another orgasm. I leaned forward so he could suck on my hard nipples. He played with my tits as I rocked my hips back and forth. His hands moved down to my ass and then he grabbed each cheek with one hand. At this point I was bouncing up and down on his cock having my second orgasm.

"Ohh Yess ohhhhhhhhhhh yess." I moan in a quiet voice, since I didn't want any guest or my staff to hear us fucking.

Aaron was moaning as well in between kisses. I hopped off of his cock and told him to fuck my doggy style. He quickly got behind me and I felt his cock slid into my pussy to fill the void that it had left. He began slamming his hips into me and I was loving it. I also felt his finger rubbing my asshole. I looked back at him and told him to go ahead. He slid his middle finger into me and got his finger and cock in the same rythmn. I was approaching another orgasm and I reached back between my legs and started rubbing my enlarged clit. At this moment I started cumming and I cried out.

"Aaronnnnnn I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhhhh goddddddddddd." I moaned

This must have set him off because I felt my pussy being flooded with his cum.

"Ohhhhhhhh Cassandra, I'm cumming" Aaron moaned.

I cletenched my pussy mucles around his cock and milked his cock of every last drop of semen there was in there. He pulled his cock out and put his face in between my legs and began licking up all of our cum. This set me off into another mini orgasm.

"Thanks Aaron, I really appreciate you cleaning me up."

"It's no problem, I enjoy it and I don't want it to get on the bed or you to have a cummy thong for the rest of the day. I know it is already wet enough." He responded.

I looked at my watch and realized it was already 1:00pm. I told him we had to go and get a bite to eat. We got dressed in a hurry and fixed the bed. As we got into the elevator I put my jacket back on. "Let me know if you need me to help you test out any of the other mattresses in the hotel." Aaron said. "Oh I will you are first on my list of people." I said with a smile. We went to a small caf about a block away for lunch. We each had salad and a sandwich. As we walked back to my hotel Aaron asked me if we could get together tonight. I told him that I couldn't because I had a dinner seminar at the convention center for the hotel association that I was part of. I let him know that I would be there until 10 and then might come back to the hotel after that to finish up and work. I told him that I would call him.

The rest of the day I thought of Aaron's big cock and how he gave me a couple of orgasm in a short amount of time. At 6:30 I left to go to the convention center for the dinner meeting. I sat down and talked with a couple of other member that I know from other hotels in the city and surrounding areas. These meetings were always a drag, but I went because I had to represent our hotel and it was a pretty good dinner and free drinks.

About an hour into the meeting after dinner was served the guest speak took the podium. When I looked up from my plate to see the person I was immediately taken in by her beauty. She must be about 5'5", 115 lbs with brown hair with blond highlights. She looked absolutely fantastic in her Navy blue suit and skirt combination. Her skirt came down to just above her knee. She had on 4 inch stiletto heels. I got a tingle in my pussy as I took in all of her. My eyes moved back up her legs and I noticed that she was wearing a orange color blouse that was straining to contain her large breasts. She looked absolutely stunning. She started out telling us how she is the new sportscaster on one of the local new stations. Her name was Joy and she was from the Midwest. Her speech lasted another half an hour. The entire time she spoke my eyes were focused on her ravishing looks. After she finished her speech, I got up and went to the bathroom because my pussy was so wet and I needed to wipe it before I had a wet spot on the front of suit pants.

I wanted to play with myself in the bathroom stall but I knew that I would get caught. Especially since the entire stall smelled like my pussy. I went back out into the room and noticed the meeting was over. Several people were over talking to Joy. I went over to the crowd were several of people I was sitting at the table with were. Joy was making her way around the room speaking with all the groups. I had managed to make eye contact with her. Most of the people were leaving after they shook hands and took pictures with Joy. I made small talk with Colin one of the other hotel managers. He was an attractive man in his mid-forties. Best of all he wasn't married. I figured now that I was divorced, I might as well talk to him and see where this leads. As Joy got closer to our, I began to pay more attention to her than Colin. Colin looked at his watch and said that he had to get going, but told me to give him a call. I told him a I would be calling him together for drinks one of these days.

Joy finally made it over to our group and I noticed that she was looking me up and down. I saw her eyes wander over to my breasts as she was talking to some of the other people in the group. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She finally turned to me and said "Hi I'm Joy." as she extended her hand to shake mine. " Nice to meet you, I'm Cassandra." We talked for about 15 minutes as I was the last person there. "Cassandra would you like to grab a drink with me." Joy asked me. I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 9:00pm. "Sure it is early, I could grab a drink or two with you." "Where would you like to go?" I asked her. "I'm not to sure, I don't know a lot of the places in town, since I have only been here about 3 months." "Some place quiet would be fine." I grabbed my purse and was walked out of the convention center. "Joy all the places around here a pretty noisy places." I told her. "Would you like to come back to my place, I live about 5 blocks from here and I have a couple bottles of wine there and other stuff." Joy asked me. "Sure that would be great." I said as I got another tingle in my pussy as my panties got wetter. We walked over to her car and got in. It only took about 10 minutes to drive over to her townhouse. She lived in a very nice part of the city. We pulled into her driveway and got out of the car. She led the way into her house. She turned on the lights and told me to make myself comfortable. I looked around her wonderfully furnished place. "Joy you have a really nice place here" As I put my purse down on the side table in the living room. "Thank Cassandra, do you live in the city?" she asked me as I heard her looking for a wine opener. "No I live about 15 minutes outside the city. I just bought a house about 4 months ago." I told her. "Have you always lived over there?" she asked me. "Yeah I have, I just got out of divorce and I had raised my kids there." "I decided to stay in the same town, I just moved to a smaller house." "

"Why did you get divorced?" Joy asked me as she was opening a bottle of wine.

"Did you want Red or White wine? Joy yelled from the kitchen.

"Well the reason that I got a divorce is because my ex was more interested in putting his dick in every woman that he worked with, then using it on me." I said.

"What? Is he and idiot Cassandra?" "You are a absolutely gorgeous woman." She said with a smile.

"Thanks Joy, I appreciate the complement" I said as I took the glass of wine from her hand. We moved over to the living room and sat down on the couch together. I set my drink down on the table and took off my suit jacket. I noticed her eyes zoom in on my nipples. I noticed that they were hard as I reached down to pick up my glass of wine.

"So what about you Joy are you seeing anyone?" I asked her.

"No I'm not, I decided to take a break from men." "The last guy I was involved with wasn't a good match for me."

"What do you mean?" I said as I took another sip of the wine. I licked my lips in a slow seductive manner as I looked over at her.

"Well he wasn't very well endowed down there and he didn't like to do it that much." Which is a major problem for me." She said. "See I like to do it about 5 or 6 times a week and sometimes a couple of times a day." she said with a smile on that beautiful face of hers.

"I know what you mean, I am the same way. I went nuts the last couple of years when I wasn't able to get it enough." I responded. "Well what did you do about it Cassandra?" Joy asked me. "Well I had a few toys that kept me occupied when my daughters weren't around and I also had a couple of things on the side that my husband didn't know about." I shifted myself closer to Joy and angled myself so that she could look down my blouse. I had undone a button while she was in the kitchen earlier getting us the wine. She should be able to see the swell in my breasts and possibly the top of my bra.

"Good for you Cassandra, I'm glad you were able to take care of your needs." Joy said to me in a softer voice. She moved closer to me and put her glass of wine down. As she did this, she gave me perfect view down her blouse at her large tits. She noticed me looking down her blouse. "You know Cassandra, if you ever need help taking care of those needs, I would love to help you out." She leaned closer to me. "I would definitely let you know if I need then taken care of" I said back to her. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back as I moved closer to her. We kissed again and then she pulled back and broke our kiss. "If you aren't comfortable with this we can stop." She told me. " I haven't done this in a couple of years so be patience with me." I told her. "So was being with a woman one of the things that you had on the side?" she asked me. "Yes I had to explore of all of my options in making sure that my needs were met." I told her as I leaned back in to kiss her again. We began kissing again, this time much more passionately then before. I put my arms around her as she did the same to me. My pussy was so wet, I was waiting for my slacks to start soaking up my moisture. My tongue danced in an out of her mouth as hers did the same. I felt her hands slide in between us and start working on taking off my blouse. I moved away from her mouth as I kissed and licked her neck and ears. She had my blouse off in a few seconds. "Nice bra Cassandra." She said as she kissed and licked the top of my breasts. I took off her suit jacket and started working on her blouse. She undid my slacks and reached around behind me to undo my bra setting my breasts free. I tossed my bra on the table next to the glass of wine. Her lips immediately went for my nipples. "You have such hard nipples Cassandra, I noticed them during my speech earlier tonight." I blushed as she said this. "I like to have them played with" I moaned as she licked small circles around them. She groped my breasts and I felt her hand slide down to my waist and into my pants. "I think we should take then off, they might get in the way." She said as she helped me stand up. I stepped out of my heels and my slacks slid down to the floor. I stepped out my slacks and embraced her as we kissed some more. I reached down for my glass of wine as she licked her way down my stomach. "You have a great body Cassandra, you must work out a lot." "Yeah I like to do that when I'm not having sex."

"Ohh my you are very wet down here Cassandra. You smell great." She started to peel of my thong with her teeth. I got goose bumps on my skin as I felt the tip of her nose move against my skin. I helped her slid off my thong and tossed it on the table with my bra. "Very nice shave job Cassandra, I am a big fan of a shaved pussy." Joy said as she moved me back onto the couch. She spread my legs as she moved her face closer to my pussy. She spread my pussy lips with one fingers while she rubbed my clit with her other fingers. I put my head back and began to moan as she played with my pussy. Next thing I knew she had two fingers in me and started rubbing my g-spot. This set me off into an orgasm as I began moaning her name.

She kept working my pussy with her finger while she licked my clit. I was going nuts as it has been a while since a woman has gone down on me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Joy don't stop." is all that I could get out of my mouth.

She kept up her assault on my pussy and feverishly worked her tongue all around my pussy to get all of my juices. On several instances I felt her tongue go over my asshole. She took note that I liked having my asshole licked and gave my pussy a break as she began rimming my asshole with her tongue. I looked down at her and told her to put in there. She complied with my wishes and slid her tongue into my asshole. This set me off into another mini orgasm. She decided to slip a finger into my asshole. I looked down and we made eye contact with each other. I could see my juices all of my face as she finger fucked my asshole. She had such a look of passion in her eyes as she started sucking on my enlarged clit. This set me off into another orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh Joy don't stop fucking my asshole you dirty whore" I said to her as I continued to keep my eyes locked on hers. "I think you are the one that is the dirty whore, you like me fucking your asshole while I suck on your big clit."

I leaned me head back and closed my eyes as I went off into another orgasm. Im not sure if I passed out, but when I opened my eyes I did not see Joy. It took me a minutes to get up as my legs where all sticky from my juices. I grabbed my glass of wine and headed to the kitchen. Joy was in there pouring herself another glass of wine. She turned to me with a smile on her face and poured me another glass of wine. I took a sip of the wine as I leaned up against her granite counter top.

"That was great Joy, I really enjoyed that." I said

"Good I'm glad that you did, I hope I was able to take care of your needs." She responded before she took a sip of her wine.

"Well you took care of a few of them, we still have time to take care of the rest of them." I said with a smile.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Guest Speaker Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds