Guns and Dust Ch. 10

"No, he's fine. But Nat wasn't the only one we found. That's what I need to talk to Priav and Rafi about."

Omar craned his head back, understanding dawning on his thick features. "I'll let them know." A cry was already starting throughout the camp. Omar sighed. "Well, I guess they'll know everything before I get there." He nodded to the bearcat. "Bring it inside the perimeter and I'll tell them you're coming."

Adina held his eyes. "Fifty-two people, Omar. They need a safe place."

His eyes narrowed and his head cocked a few degrees as he scrutinized her for a long time. "And you think they belong here?"

Adina shook her head. "I don't know, Omar. But I think you need them as much as they need you."

****

Thank you for reading Guns and Dust Chapter 10! In case you are unaware, reader ratings drive everything for writers here on Literotica, so please rate my story (hopefully 5 stars!), follow me, and tell your friends about Guns and Dust!

****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds