Hairspray Her Way

"Me either" chimed in Britney.

Britney tossed the napkin that Tom had provided with the sandwich towards him. He caught it mid air.

"Clean yourself up." Britney instructed. "Tom would you like to show Tiffany to the master bedroom?"

"Would I ever!" He thought to himself, but answered. "Yes ma'am."

The threesome made their way to the master bedroom.

"Would you like to come in?" Britney said to Tom.

"Oh yes." Tom replied.

The three of them entered the bedroom. Then Britney took Tiffany by the hand and walked with her to the master bathroom. Entering, they locked the door and the race to remove their clothing began. Tiffany was naked first. She had light pink areolas and huge nipples. Tiffany had neatly cropped her bush to form a thin line from the top of her slit to her panties. She was shaven otherwise. Britney's nipples were much darker and smaller but her areolas were larger. Tiffany had turned on the water. Steam was starting to form and they stepped into the shower. Tiffany took her place behind Britney and reached around soaping up the older woman's smaller breasts. Then she spun her around, mashed her breasts into the smaller tits allowing the soap to lubricate the breast play. Tiffany once again reached around Britney and applied soap first to Britney's ass, and as Britney moved her legs apart, Tiffany managed to soap up Britney's auburn pussy as well. Britney felt her legs quiver and nearly give way as she climaxed.

"No more, no more" she gently pushed Tiffany away. "I'm going to pass out!"

"Ok sweetness." Tiffany withdrew her hand from between Britney's legs. Took the water pick off the hook, diverted the water, and thoroughly rinsed Britney's soapy body.

They turned off the water and stepped out of the shower stall. They took turns toweling each other off. Unlocked the door and left the room.

"Are you still awake?" Britney asked Tom.

"Awake, awake how could I be anything but awake?" He thought to himself. "It's only 11 pm," he said aloud.

"Well Tiffany, were should we left him sleep?" Britney said.

"He has been such a good sport, let's let him sleep with us." Tiffany said.

"Ok" replied Britney

With that, Tom got in bed. Much to his disappointment, Britney slipped into the middle and Tiffany slid into the place normally occupied by her hostess. It was early, but Tom was soon asleep. As Tom snored, Tiffany made her way under the covers and introduced Britney to oral sex, girl-on-girl style. After Britney had her second orgasm of the night, Britney introduced Tiffany to the joys of the rabbit. Tiffany came quickly and they fell together in each other's arms.

Morning found Britney and Tiffany making breakfast for Tom, and this time it was his turn to be served naked. Tiffany allowed Tom to admire her form briefly before she entered the master bath to shower and dress. After breakfast, Tom took the girls downtown to retrieve first Tiffany's car and then the short quite ride together to the strip mall to pick up Britney's car.

Each drove home alone, considering the night's events and the possibilities the future held.

*

Submitted 8/5/08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds