Halloween Favor

Little Red's blue eyes flew open, and then her head began to slowly shake from side to side: "No! Oh no! I know what you want, but please..." her voice broke into what sounded like a sob, "don't make me say that...don't make me do it...please...I don't...I can't!"

"No safe word," Sam thought to himself, "so no mercy." Aloud he said: "What a nasty teasing little tart you are, Little Red. If you know what I want, you must have done it. I bet you've done it a lot, haven't you, you little whore? Remember I was listening to your little confession. You begged to suck the Woodsman's cock; now you can beg to suck mine. Be a good little slut, and don't make me hurt you...now: Why Little Red, what pretty red lips you have..."

Little Red looked up at her Wolf through eyes which had become hooded with lust. She deliberately gave her lips a long, slow, lascivious lick, and the huskiness of her voice belied the innocence of her words as she replied: "All the better to suck your thick Wolf's cock with, you Big Bad Wolf! But please don't hurt me...I'll be a good little...um...slut, I'll suck you good. You won't hurt me, will you...if I suck you really good? And...you'll have to show me how..."

"Get on your knees, bitch, and take off my pants!" The words were thick in her tormentor's mouth, as he lifted himself off her, and leaned against the side of the bed. His pretty victim knelt in front of him with an eagerness which contradicted the frightened expression on her lovely face. Slowly she undid his belt, fumbled with the button at the top of his jeans, and unzipped his fly. As the pants fell away from his body, the Wolf's thick erection sprang forward. Little Red gasped. Then she gave a provocative little pout:

"Oh, Mr. Wolf, your...thing is so thick! How will I ever get all that into my poor little mouth?"

"You gorgeous little bitch," muttered Wolf/Sam half to himself. Then louder: "Suck it, you little cock-tease!"

"Like this?" cooed Little Red. She leaned forward and pushed the head of his prick past her puckered lips. The moist heat of her mouth surrounded him, and he groaned as he felt the blood rush to the tip of his cock, even as his balls tightened beneath him. Sam had dreamed of Karen's mouth for longer than he cared to remember, and now that he had her on his knees in front of him, he was determined not to cum too soon, although he wasn't quite sure how he would be able to prevent it. Suddenly, he felt her hand close around his shaft. She popped him out of her mouth, looked up at him, and gave a little smile.

"Mmmmm, I know I'm a naughty girl, and I shouldn't like it, but your thingy tastes good, you mean old Wolf. Is that ok? You won't hurt me, will you...if I use my slutty little mouth to make you feel good? You'll be nice to me, won't you...please? Pretty please?"

Now it was Sam's turn to moan and plead: "Oh God that's so...your mouth feels so good...oh shit...don't stop"—and in an attempt to stay in character—"oh that's right you hot little whore...you beautiful, ohgodohgod, beautiful little, unnhh...cocksucking bitch! Oh Yes!"

Little Red popped the Wolf's dick out of her mouth and giggled. "Am I doing it right, you mean, awful Wolf?" she teased. Is it better when I suck on you like a candy stick, like this..." she thrust his prick back into her mouth and deep-throated him, making sharp little wet sounds as her spit lubed his shaft, "or shall I lick you like I'm eating an ice-cream cone, hmmm, like this?" She gripped the base of his cock, and ran her tongue slowly around the head, moaning and humming as she did so. "Mmmm, does that feel good? Your thing is so hard, you evil Wolf. Am I turning you on? Does it excite you to force a poor," lick, "innocent," slurp, "little girl like me to suck on your big," slup "wolfish cock?" She took him deep for several seconds, then popped him out again. "Do you get off on forcing me to swallow your rod like a slutty little whore?"

"Not...quite...yet," rasped the Wolf. She was driving him insane with her combination of dirty talk and expert, if interrupted, cock-sucking. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, and then he remembered her injunction to "punish me for all the times I've been a slutty little tease." She was teasing him now; she would expect him to punish her.

With a sound somewhere between a moan and a roar, the Wolf grabbed Little Red's head, and thrust his cock deep into her throat. Her blue eyes opened wide, and she made a little mewing noise, as he forced himself into her. To ensure she didn't need to use a safe word, he pulled her head back off him, and glared down at her. Little Red fell away in her turn, and Sam saw Karen smile, acknowledging the kindness and restraint implicit in the gesture. Then she reassembled her scared-little-girl face, and Little Red breathed: "Oh no...oh please...aren't I doing it right?"

Satisfied, the Wolf forced her mouth back down over his cock, and began fucking her face, thrusting hard and deep into her throat. He began to pant and grunt as his own, long delayed orgasm rose from what felt like the base of his spine, and then without warning, the Big Bad Wolf was cumming in his lovely captive's mouth. His grip on her head relaxed, and she drew back until her lips closed around the top of his shaft, and then she tried to swallow as jet after jet of hot, thick, salty spunk shot into the back of her throat. After a minute, she gagged and pulled him out, and three final spurts lashed across her cheeks and nose. She raised a hand to her face to wipe it clean, but then brought it down again. Looking up at the Wolf, with his cum dripping from her lips, Little Red opened her mouth to display what was left, and then she closed her mouth and swallowed, with a little gulping sound.

"Please, Mr. Wolf," she said, in a tiny voice, "you won't...make me do anything else, will you? I mean, I was good and slutty, right? I drank down as much of your nasty stuff as ever I could. Won't you please...please...go away and leave me alone?" But even as she spoke, from her kneeling position, her hands fell into her lap, her arms straightened, and her shoulders rolled forward, pressing her breasts together, and creating a deep, inviting cleavage. No safe word; no mercy.

Sam stared down at Karen, kneeling naked before him in her pin-up pose. Her red lipstick smeared, his cum dripping from her cheeks. He found his eyes drawn to her lips; those full, inviting lips which had fascinated and tormented him ever since beautiful, fascinating Karen James had meandered into the Bottle, exhausted after a day on location for some forgotten short film. Now she had her lower lip pushed out into a pleading little pout, and as he took in the plump inviting curve of it, he noticed it was trembling. His eyes shot up to meet hers. Was she crying? Had he hurt her? Had he misread her intentions? Had he taken the role playing too far? Her sapphire eyes were wide and clear. No tears, although something danced in them—perhaps some reflected light from the hallway; he hadn't closed the door. Then, as he stared into her face, he saw her cheeks rise, just slightly, and the corners of her eyes crinkled.

Karen looked up at Sam, and fought hard to keep from crying; to keep from laughing. Ever since the day of the Menaced Maidens Halloween shoot, she'd been alternately exhilarated and terrified. She had begged a friend she didn't realize she loved to fulfill a fantasy she hadn't known she'd had. And she might never have said anything at all if she hadn't been so sure that he shared her fantasy. She had been sure; so sure. But what if she had been wrong? What if the whole thing had been forced, and silly, and embarrassing? She would never have been able to go back to the Bottle; she might never have seen Sam again. He probably wouldn't have wanted to see her. She hadn't realized the risk she was taking. There had been several times, during the weeks between the shoot and Halloween when she had almost called it off. It wouldn't have been hard to come into the bar one night, take Sam home and seduce him. She could have her cake and eat him too. (That thought made her cheeks tighten in an effort not to giggle. She stared up into Sam's eyes, brought a finger to her face, and wiped a few drops of cum from her cheek. She brought the finger to her mouth, and let him watch as she cleaned the tip with her tongue. Her eyes closed for a second as she savored his taste, and then found his again, as she swallowed, and let out a soft "uhmm.")

But she hadn't gone into the bar. The Little Red Riding Hood fantasy had taken a strange and powerful hold upon her. Instead she'd had a photographer friend take pictures of her in red lingerie. She'd written a little phone sex scenario, and read it into her digital recorder, while she masturbated. And she'd sent Sam her soiled panties, and the notes. She had hoped that he would understand. And he had. She looked up again, and found a small smile playing around the corners of his mouth. She allowed the giggle she had been suppressing to escape. Then he knelt down beside her. She experienced the by now familiar feeling of his hand gripping a fistful of hair at the back of her head, but his grip was gentle, and he guided, rather than forced, her head back until his ear was level with his mouth.

"Little Red," whispered the Big Bad Wolf, and she could feel the heat of his breath on her throat: "is there any fruit in your kitchen?"

Little Red giggled again, and then, in a low, contented purr, she replied: "No, Mr. Big Bad Wolf. There is no fruit in my kitchen at all."

"That's too bad," whispered the Wolf, "because I'm very, very hungry."

24.

The Wolf sprang to his feet, his fist still clutching Little Red's hair. With a shriek she leapt up as well, impelled by the pain in her scalp. With a growl, the Wolf shoved Little Red face first onto the bed. She bounced and rolled onto her back, struggling to get her bearings, but before she could do more than raise herself onto her elbows, he had grabbed her ankles. Then he wrenched her legs apart, pushed her thong aside, and buried his face between her thighs. Little Red didn't have time for more than a startled gasp, before the Wolf's tongue found her slit, and she felt him press the tip of it into her sopping cunt. He fucked the tip of his tongue between the lips of her pussy for a minute or so, before she felt his hands pushing at her thighs. Her legs splayed wide, she felt his fingers press gently on either side of her clit. Then she felt the tip of his tongue scrape over her nub, batting it back and forth. With each touch of his tongue she screamed, as little jolts of pleasure shot through her body.

"Aaaiiieeee! OhgodohgodohgodoohGOD! What are you...oh please! Oh yes...oh...uhnn...yeah! Uh huh...yeah...yeah... Oh, oh, oh, oooooh!"

The Wolf teased his pretty victim mercilessly. His tongue glided slowly over her, tapping her clit, once, twice, and then...nothing. She groaned and whined and begged, and he would kiss and bite at the inside of her thighs. He ate her noisily, growling and slurping and panting as he licked and kissed and bit. Then his head came up, and she moaned in frustration. The next moment, he had slid two fingers deep into her cunt, while his thumb massaged her clit. Little Red yelped in surprise and pleasure. She tried without much success to keep the outrage in her voice, as she panted:

"No! Please...don't...what are you doing...you, oh YESOHYESOH...No! Please do it again... Pleaseohpleasepleaseplease! Don't fucking STOP! Don't you fucking dare stop, you bastard...ohgodyes! YES!" then, "Oh NO! please! Please! PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!"

The Wolf gave a breathy laugh, as he raised his head from Little Red's soaking pussy. "I'm eating you all up, you hot little bitch. And you're right: your dark meat is nice," a slow lick, which caused his writhing victim to groan behind gritted teeth, "and warm," another, followed by another groan, "and juicy!" Here he laid the tip of his tongue against her clit, and held it there, as he shook his head violently from side to side. A series of pants and shrieks escaped his victim's throat, ending in a sob, when her tormentor raised his head again.

"Please don't stop! Oh God, I'm so close. Please finish me, please?"

"What ever do you mean, Little Red?" There was mockery in the slow relaxed tones of the Wolf's voice."

"You evil, evil bastard!" she all but screamed it at him. "You know! Please, I know you know!"

"But I want to hear you say it. Finish what?"

"Please, Mr. Wolf, please finish eating me?"

"Why Little Red Riding Hood, Granny would be ashamed of you. Look at yourself: naked and sweaty, cum drying on your face, your pretty titties bouncing with every breath, your pussy juice staining the sheets, begging and pleading for me to eat you! Aren't you supposed to be a good girl?"

"I am a good girl! I am! I just...oh please, Mr. Wolf, pleasepleaseplease? Please? I'll do anything you want. I'll let you suck on my tits, I'll suck your nasty old Wolf cock. I'll swallow all your horrible Wolf cum, just please, please finish eating me?"

The Wolf held the maiden's gaze as he lowered his head between her thighs. Slowly he ran his tongue over his lips, teasing her with the promise of it. Finally, he lowered his face between her thighs, and began to lick. The first lap took forever, beginning at the base of Little Red's sodden pussy, and travelling slowly along the length of her slit, until it ended with a quick flick of her clit. Little Red gave a quick sob.

"Oh please!" she breathed.

A second, long slow lick followed the first; then a third, and then a fourth. Each time the tip of his tongue found her nubbin, Little Red sobbed, or screamed, or panted, or moaned. Eventually, the Wolf began to speed up, lashing his victim's throbbing clit harder and more frequently. Finally, her moans took on a cadence. Her thighs tightened around her tormentor's head, and her body bucked as she came again, and again, and again.

The Wolf felt Little Red's thighs relax, but his tongue continued to tap lazily against her swollen clitoris, delighting in a succession of her small sounds and quick little shudders. Finally, with a murmured "No more, please!" she lifted a leg over his head, and curled up on her side, panting in an attempt to catch her breath. The Wolf rose to his knees, and then to his feet, wiping her tangy moisture from his mouth with the back of his hand. He looked down at the beautiful woman curled on the bed, reached out, and gently pulled the torn thong off from around her legs. Then he placed a hand on her bent knee and rolled her over onto her back. Her legs fell open, and he stood over her, drinking in the beauty of her naked body. Torturing her to orgasm had excited him, and his cock stood out from his body, erect and proud, after a long glance at the sodden slit between her thighs, he said, softly and distinctly: "My, my, Little Red, what a sweet, warm, juicy pussy you have!"

Little Red's eyes travelled from the face of her Wolf, down his naked chest to the thatch of curls surrounding his thick, gently pulsing cock. She rolled over, and crawled to the head of the bed, and lay down on her back, her head on a pillow, and her legs spread. Then, slowly and deliberately, she brought her legs together until her bent knees hid her slit from his view. The Wolf frowned, and he placed his hands, one on each of her knees: "Say it, Little Red."

She shook her head, smiling at him.

"Say it, you nasty little slut!"

"Nope."

"You know I'm going to fuck you whether you say it or not, don't you?"

"You can try."

The Wolf stood back for a second, regarding her. "Listen, you crazy, beautiful bitch, in the last hour or so, you've offered me your tits..."

"And you sucked and bit them so hard and good, you Big Bad Wolf."

"You've sucked my cock..."

"And you came in my mouth and made me love it, you Big Bad Wolf."

"You've begged me to devour you; you promised me anything if I finished you..."

"And you made me cum harder than I've ever come before, you Beautiful, Big, Bad Wolf."

"Ok then...keep your fucking promise: my, my, Little Red, what a sweet, warm, juicy pussy you have...Say it!"

"Make me."

"What?"

And before the Wolf could become aware of the change, Little Red had become a scared little girl again. "You're a cruel, evil Wolf!" she hissed. "You snuck into my house when my Granny was away, and you attacked me. You tore my pretty red nightie, and you...you did terrible things to me! You bit and clawed at my poor little boobies, and you didn't stop even when I begged you to. You forced your awful thingy into my mouth and made me suck on it until it shot all your nasty goo into me, and then you made me drink it! You attacked my poor little kitty until I screamed and cried, and you made my body...jump...like something was shocking me inside. And you made me say I was a bad girl, and a slut, and all sort of other awful things. But I'm not! I'm a good girl, and I'm keeping my cherry for a boy I like; a boy like Sam, that nice woodsman's son. If he's nice to me, and brings me flowers and candy, maybe...maybe, I'll let him put his thingy in me, if he promises to marry me first. But I'll never, ever, let you do that to me, you awful, mean old Wolf, and I'll never say what you want me to say. You Can't Make Me!"

And Little Red Ridding Hood stuck out her tongue at the Big Bad Wolf.

It took him a couple of seconds. Sam stared at Karen, his mouth open, before realizing that, at least in that moment, that he looked less like a big bad wolf, and more like a gaffed sea bass. And wasn't that an erotic thought? But then he understood. "Make me," she had said, and that's exactly what she wanted. He'd seen it at the photo shoot, seen how turned on she was by the mere idea of the thing, never mind how worked up she got during the shoot itself. He remembered her giggling on the phone that morning: "I need you to come to this place and rape me." He stood back for just a second, and thought about the magnificent woman in front of him; the woman he loved, had loved for longer than he had realized. Karen James was an aggressive, confident, intelligent, and ambitious woman. For ten years or more, she had used everything she had—mind, heart and body—to make her way in a profession which could be arbitrary and unjust, particularly to women. You didn't need to be a shrink to see that not being in control might come as a welcome change. Of course she had an out, a way in which she could reassert control of the situation, but Sam now realized that she had no intention of saying her safe words. She trusted him. She trusted him to frighten her just enough, to hurt her just enough, to force her just enough to make their first sex exciting and scary. And now she was asking for it. Karen knew she couldn't ask Sam to rape her; he'd hung up on her when she'd made a joke about it, but if Little Red Riding Hood stuck her tongue out at the Big Bad Wolf...

Little Red watched a smile spread across her Wolf's face. It was a cruel smile, and it frightened her. She shifted on the bed until her back was to the headboard against the wall, and her knees were tucked up almost to her chin. The Wolf moved slowly around to the foot of the bed, his eyes never leaving hers. He climbed onto the mattress and began crawling slowly towards her. Then he began to speak, and his voice was soft and menacing.

"It's too late, Little Red. Your grandma should have warned you. You should never have gone out into the woods. You should never have let anything wild and dangerous see that beautiful face or hear that sweet voice, or taste that glorious body. So now I know; I know what you look like, and what you sound like when you cum, and what your pussy smells like, and what your tits and your cunt taste like, and now I can't let you go."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Halloween Favor
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds