• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Halloween Party in New Orleans

Halloween Party in New Orleans

123

This story is dedicated to my friend Liz who inspired this story. I hope you all enjoy my take on her fantasy.

*****

The excitement of the Halloween festivities was electric throughout the entire city. One a year Riceans and other vampire aficionadas from all over the world gathered together in New Orleans. The time was always shortly before Halloween. Fabulous costumes and flights of fancy were visible at every turn. With this being her first time, Liz smiled with delight as she took notice of the lavishly costumed people playfully darting about the streets on their way to the wild and often hedonistic festivities.

She felt confident and sexy in her new outfit, chosen especially for this evening. The dress complimented her tall and slender figure nicely. Newfound boldness came with the anonymity afforded by the costume. She was just another faceless character in the crowd. He had helped her to create the slinky black dress over the past year just for this occasion. The neckline was very low cut. The dress was split on each side up to her thighs, providing provocative peeks at her mesh stockings. The top of the dress incorporated long sheer black sleeves. She was wearing her favorite black bra with a black garter belt, black panties and black heels to compliment her stockings. She was not wearing any jewelry. Her hair was freshly curled and flowed down the back of the dress, almost to her waist. Her lips and nails were a matching burgundy.

Many others whom they encountered were also wearing sexy costumes or more ghastly outfits with sinister-looking hooded cloaks. The vampire theme was well represented. She hoped that she would be able to recognize Jack in his dark and mysterious costume. Noticing the clock in the tower, she walked briskly toward the statue of Andrew Jackson on his horse. They had agreed to meet in Jackson Square at 9:00 beside the famous statue.

The weather was perfectly fitting for this special night in the French Quarter. The gathering clouds were stretched by the high winds, creating the image of creatures dancing across the full moon. She was carrying a small box, wrapped in black with an orange bow. She loved to surprise her master with things that he could use to administer discipline and play with her body in his sensuous manner. The wind gusts attempted to open her black cloak, forcing her to clutch the openings against her long silky stockings. The hood shielded her from the cool breeze and kept her long velvety hair in place. Her high heels clicked on the pavement as she stepped hurriedly along the cobblestone walk. She could hear her own labored breathing behind the white mask that covered her face. She feared that punishment from her master would be swift and severe if she were late again. His patience only went so far as she had discovered.

A tall man in a hooded black cloak stood patiently beside the imposing statue, watching the people from behind a mask similar to hers. His was black and hers was white. Liz recognized his height and build through the costume. Even from behind the mask, she could see his eyes fixed on her as she approached. Curtseying gracefully before him, she received a knowing hand on her shoulder in response. He extended his hand to help her up. Taking his hand she arose to stand face to face with him, with only the smile of her eyes visible. He greeted her with a gift package of his own. Nothing was said. Moving closely beside her he wrapped his left arm around her. He led her away from the statue and they immediately disappeared into the crowd. She felt safe in his arm and was glad that he was hanging on or she would easily lose him among the throng of people, mostly clothed in black. Unable to kiss through the masks, he offered her a squeeze of her right tit when he slipped his hand into her gown to stroke her breast. She responded by cupping his crotch inside of his cloak.

Liz took a deep breath as they turned up the sidewalk that led to the infamous Oak Alley, the site of this evening's party. This was to be her first experience at a party of this sort. It was one of the biggest. The things that she had read about past parties were shocking, yet captivating. Her curiosity and fascination wouldn't let her say "no" when Jack invited her to accompany him to the gala. Knowing a little bit about the past history she felt extremely aroused just being there with him. She could feel her body responding sexually as the tingle resonated throughout her entire body. Her nipples pressed hard against her gown and were stimulated by any movement against the satin fabric. She already longed to have time alone with him. Surely they would find some time to be alone. She was counting on him to keep her safe in any situation that might arise.

The front yard of the mansion had been decorated to look like a haunted graveyard. There were Hollywood-quality ghouls and zombies walking around the yard, jumping out and scaring the guests. She looked up in awe at the extravagant brick mansion as they approach the massive front staircase. The landscape lighting emphasized the grand features of the manor, making it even grander. There were glowing jack-o-lanterns in abundance on the front porch. Three-dimensional figures of witches black cats and ghostly figures were difficult to sort out from costumed guests. The soundtrack music from the Rocky Horror Picture Show filled the air from a huge sound system with a multitude of speakers in windows and inside the dwelling. The sound was very playful and people were dancing to the music when a familiar tune was played. Other Halloween classics were played as well. Lifting her cloak and slinky black dress, she climbed the stairs at his side. She couldn't believe that she was actually about to enter.

She felt her heart pounding in her chest as they entered through the double doors. She didn't know what she expected; just that whatever happened tonight would be exciting, sexy, scary and perhaps extreme. The first image that she could see inside was a grisly figure hanging from a noose anchored to a post near the top of the ornate stairway railing. The sight stopped her dead in her tracks. Chills ran up her spine at the realism of the mannequin that she studied longer than she'd wished. The figure was very realistic and had a disfigured face, exactly as she imagined a dead body would look after hanging for a few days. This promised to be a Halloween like no other. She shivered as Jack escorted her inside.

A stately man dressed as the butler greeted them. Her master showed the invitations to his satisfaction and they proceeded into the parlor. The loud cackle of several witches could be heard as they passed through the foyer in playful chase of someone who had run through moments before. They were all showing their breasts through costumes that were open in front. Some people were milling about, immersed in conversation while others had settled down in comfortable spots, enjoying the mutual company of one another. Looking more closely, she could see that some of the guests were bound and being teased in a dominating manner by others, sometimes among groups of three or more. She found herself staring when she saw a naked man and woman groping and fucking one another on a couch.

A man with eyeteeth that stood out from the rest of his teeth like fangs was showing off his teeth to any woman he could capture. They screamed when he captured and bit them in the neck. He leaned down to bite the neck of his lady friend who was sprawled out on a love seat. Liz winced at the sight of blood running down her neck as the Dracula figure withdrew his mouth from her body. She wondered if it was real. The woman seemed to relish the draconian attention from her man. Liz felt like a kid in the candy store, often staring impolitely at the fascinating activities that they encountered on their way through the crowd. One woman on a couch screamed loudly in ecstasy as two men held her down and fondled her masked and cloaked body. Liz found herself gripping her gift box nervously as she followed him into the unknown. A hand from out of nowhere patted her ass and made her stop in her tracks. She could not identify from where the person came or who it was. She wasn't even sure of the gender when she thought about it. Decadence and debauchery was everywhere at the party and she had just barely entered.

He gestured for her to sit on a love seat in a relatively quiet corner of a side room. He laid his gift box on a coffee table in front of them. Settling in beside her, he opened her cloak in front, exposing the rich blue lining and her sexy dress. He ran his hand over her thigh in a gentle, loving manner. Liz shivered with delight. Jack spread the opening a bit more so that the crotch of her panties was visible. He stroked her between her legs as she leaned back and moaned softly. He continued playing with her until her breathing was deep and sharp. He suddenly stopped just as she was beginning to sink into the cushions to let him do what he pleased. He suddenly sat up straight in the love seat, purposely leaving her unsatisfied. He reached for the gift box.

"I'd like for you to open the gift now," he told her in a tone that was colored by the mask over his mouth.

It was difficult to read his intentions or disposition from under the mask. He handed the box to her and she eagerly accepted it. She tore off the ribbon and paper. Inside the box was a beautiful ruby bracelet. She picked it up to examine it in the available light.

"Allow me," he said as he leaned foreword and placed his hand around her left ankle. He lifted her leg onto his lap where he wrapped the bracelet around her ankle.

"Absolutely stunning," my dear he announced as he admired the adornment to her slinky leg.

He ran his hand up her leg and along the inside of her thigh. Her entire body trembled in anticipation but he stopped there to her disappointment. She rocked her leg back and forth, watching the twinkling in the shiny red stones as the candlelight reflected off of them. She hugged him and put her masked mouth beside his head.

"Thank you Master," she whispered in his ear. "Please Master; will you open my gift to you as well?"

He ripped the wrapping from the orange box without hesitation. She waited for his reaction as he opened the cover. The smell of fresh leather was immediately obvious. He lifted a handsomely woven leather riding crop from the box. She could see the delight in his eyes as he admired the ornate handle with its ornate texture. She fantasized about how it would feel so erotic to have the handle inserted into her wet cunt. He slapped the strap against his hand to try it out with a mock demonstration.

"Thank you very much," he said. "I will treasure this and put it to good use."

Over the noise of the crowd a grandfather clock chimed nine times. The halls became quiet. Jack stood up hurriedly, taking her by the hand. He slipped the crop into the pocket of his cloak. He helped her to gather her open gown back together.

"It's time for the main even to begin," He explained as they moved into the grand ballroom with the flow of the throng.

There was high-energy excitement among the crowd as they entered the large multi-story room. She could see the masked faces of many people standing around a central table in this, the grandest room in the mansion. Most of the masks were quite plain yet of high quality. They were almost caricatures that displayed an emotion with very simple markings. There were many that depicted smiling cartoon or devilish figures. The masks afforded people the opportunity to remain anonymous as they did things that they normally might not have. There were burning candles in abundance as well as elaborately carved jack-o-lanterns. The sweet smell of incense was conspicuous, interspersed with a variety of perfumes. The delectable aroma of food drifted through the room as well.

A pipe organ's hymn began. It resonated through this room as the volume suddenly climbed to a crescendo. The windows shook with the loud low frequency bass tones. The talking stopped as the music overtook every conversation. Some of the guests held tall goblets of wine or champagne and lifted their masks slightly to sip their beverage.

A charismatic and mysterious woman dressed similarly to a dominatrix seemed to be the center of everything. Her presence commanded attention and her personality filled the room. She was dressed in black leather that showcased her perfect figure. Her hair was dark and long with just the right amount of curl. Without any spoken instructions a single line of couples began to form in front of the woman who clearly was in charge. One by one, couples gathered to stand before her. The woman seemed to relish the attention as she looped a plastic tie strap around the necks of each of the females who were presented to her. Moving closer to get a better view, Liz noticed that there were tags on the tie wraps. Without even considering that she would be subject to the same treatment, her master took her by the arm and brought her into the line. Soon they were standing directly in front of the commanding icon. The woman lowered the hood on Liz's cloak before wrapping a cold piece of plastic around her neck. The zipping sound of the tie strap made her feel uneasy. She knew from experience that there was no removing it. Liz felt as though she was suddenly under this woman's control with no way out.

"You are number thirty-seven," the woman announced to Liz and the crowd as she pulled the hood back over the mask and dismissed her for the next woman standing behind her.

Liz knew that the nylon tie wrap could only be removed with a cutting tool. She was unable to read the tag herself because it hung tightly against her neck, directly below her chin. The numbered tags were somewhat visible on other women. She wondered why only some of the women were being tagged. Could there be some sort of drawing for door prizes? That seems unlikely she thought, feeling foolish for even thinking something so naïve. It had to be for something more sinister. She noticed the tag on another guest near where she was standing.

"What is this for?" she whispered to her master who had remained by her side.

"It's for a lottery where a few subs will be chosen." He whispered back.

"Chosen for what?" asked Liz in such a loud whisper that a few people turned to look at her.

"Special treatment," he replied without giving up much information. "Don't worry though; the odds are low because there are probably a hundred others in the drawing."

His reasoning seemed sound; after all, she had never won anything in a drawing.

As they entered and stood near the center of the ballroom, Liz could see what was happening much better than before. Surrounding the central table were several large stone columns that towered majestically up to the domed ceiling. The huge pipes from the organ were lined up along one wall. It suddenly occurred to her how much more solemn things had become than before when they were in the parlor. The crowd noise was much more subdued since the music had grown loud, allowing the chilling organ music to be over powering, even in the grand ballroom. An occasional low note made everything rattle at times as the volume of the music rose. The music seemed to fit with the character of the event and it heightened her sense of fear.

The crowd parted as a trio of important-looking people dressed in hooded cloaks and masks entered the ballroom. Each had a magnificently carved staff in their right hands. There was an animal head atop of each. The center person was wearing the scariest devil mask that she had ever seen. The matching staff had the figure of a serpent wound around it with its head on top, fangs exposed. The other two had much simpler ram's head masks complete with curved horns. Their staffs had the figures of lions. She presumed that all three were men. They walked solemnly, side by side until they reached the table at the center. It was difficult to distinguish emotion when everyone's face was covered with expressionless masks, but this group seemed to have an air of authority about them. A hush fell over the room as the trio turned to face the crowd from in front of the central table.

"Greetings and welcome all," boomed a voice from the middle person, who addressed the crowd over an amplified loudspeaker.

To her surprise, the voice was that of a woman. Liz had just assumed that the person that was presiding over the event was male. Now she wasn't certain about the gender of any of the guests. Perhaps some of the tagged submissives were male as well. She watched with great fascination as the animated speaker addressed the guests. She moved about with great flair and grace. Her gestures were very animated. The message was almost secondary to the image that the speaker projected. She obviously had the crowd hanging on every word as she spoke and captivated the crowd.

She finished her welcome speech with, "Let the ceremony and festivities begin!"

The crowd suddenly erupted into a roar of cheers and applause.

A kettle, resembling a witch's cauldron was brought by some underlings in dramatic fashion to the main stage area. The crowd watched with great anticipation as one of the helpers reached into the container. A relatively large placard, approximately four inches square with a number etched boldly into it was brought forth and handed to the leader. She surveyed the crowd for a few moments as the tension mounted.

"Please bring number sixty-seven to me," she commanded.

Murmurs broke out among the crowd as everyone looked to locate the selected person. A small struggle could be seen at the other end of the room as several people assisted in forcibly bringing someone in the ubiquitous black cloak to the front. Liz could tell by the cries of anguish that the person was a female. Several larger figures brought the woman forward. The reluctant winner seemed to be frightened and struggled to get free as the others brought her to one of the columns. Her hands were pulled around to the back and secured somehow.

Liz watched with astonishment as the scene unfolded. It was hard to see everything through the throng of people but what she could see horrified her and she wanted to leave. Surely they wouldn't make this woman do something against her will. The horrifying cruelty focused her attention on what was about to happen. She could not look away. Liz wanted to know what would happen next as she stood transfixed on this poor woman. The woman's hood had been pulled down and the straps of a gag could be seen protruding from under the mask on both sides. The gag was visibly wrapped around the back of her head. Several others gathered around the chosen guest, opening her cloak. The figure of a very shapely woman was visible under her tight-fitting gown. Liz could see that someone was holding her brassiere up in the air. There were many of the others participating in the opening of her clothing and the groping of her body. The woman was soon lost from view in the swarm of attention.

"The next number is twelve," suddenly boomed through the audience.

Another wave of quiet swept over the room as a second guest was escorted to the center of the ballroom. This person seemed much more willing. The manner in which she strutted to the front even conveyed the idea that she was glad to have been chosen. Her master walked at her side, leading her to another column. This time the woman dropped her own cloak as she willingly backed up against the heavy wooden pillar, wrapping her arms around it. She appeared to thrive on the attention as her hands were bound. She too was quickly lost in a throng of people.

Once again, the loud voice of the mistress of ceremonies could be heard above the din of the crowd, "Number thirty-seven is our last chosen one."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Halloween Party in New Orleans

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds