Halls of Eros

"Open it up, boy," Otho said. "Open that hole for me." He pulled out and thrust in again, the nymph taking it with a sharp grunt. "There's no going back after me." Another thrust, but a weaker grunt. "God, that's good. Fucking open up that sweet little ass." Otho started to take shorter thrusts, pulling out only a few inches and pressing himself back in, probing inside the boy at different angles. Decimus' grunts became a continuous moan that gradually weakened. His head sagged against the bed.

Octavius drifted away from Otho's scrotum, climbing onto the bed to kneel above Decimus, a knee on either side of his head. The blonde nymph took the other's head in his hands and forced him to look up. Decimus' mouth sagged slightly open, and Octavius placed his prick between his parted lips. Otho smirked when Decimus' tongue emerged to tickle the underside of Octavius' pale dick.

Otho pulled his cock out until the edge of his glans was compressed by the nymph's tight ring, and then he shoved its immense girth back to the hilt, only to withdraw again and hold it there. He shifted back and forth, letting the tight sphincter squeeze his corona, teasing the boy and popping the tightness over his engorged head. Globs of thick precum oozed and gurgled.

Octavius was facefucking him. His little, tight balls bounced against Decimus' nose. Otho plunged balls deep into the nymph and started pounding him, thrusting over a foot of belly-bending cock in and out. Decimus winced under Octavius' groin. Otho's balls slammed heavily into the bed frame with every thrust.

"Fuck yes," the man said, panting. He hung onto the nymph's hips and pressed his thumbs into his deformed ass cheeks. "That's a fucking great hole. Fuck."

Decimus mumbled around a mouthful of cock.

Otho pumped in and out of his ass, savoring the soft warmth sliding against his dick. The bed creaked in rhythm to his thrusts, punctuated by the thud of his balls. Decimus' entire body shifted in time, his belly moving around the immense rod inside him. Otho felt him tighten, and the nymph's abs constricted over his shaft. For a delicious moment, the boy squeezed Otho's girth even tighter as he came. White strings spurted onto his stomach and neck, his pink prick bouncing with every shot.

Otho slowed his thrusts, eventually coming to a stop completely inside the boy. He leaned over him, caressed his cheek as the nymph licked at Octavius' dickhead. The man licked splattered semen off Decimus' chest. It tasted fresh, even fruity. The boy's breath slowed gradually. Otho nibbled at his nipple, tickled it with his tongue.

Otho forgot to breather for a moment in surprise and pleasure as a wave of tightness contracted around Otho's shaft and moved down its length. Another wave followed, massaging him while he was inside the nymph.

"Fuck, boy," he said, almost inaudibly. "That's good."

He dragged his cock out of the boy, starting to thrust again as Decimus' insides tightened and relaxed over his shaft. The waves travelled even to Otho's dickhead deep in the nymph's torso. He increased his pace, and the contractions drowned him in pleasure. His eyes grew unfocussed as his twelve inch thrusts made the boy's asshole squelch. Decimus' eyes were closed, his lips together in concentration. He held tightly to the bed sheets, his body moving back and forth to Otho's rhythm. He grunted weakly each time Otho bottomed out.

"That's it," Otho said, holding onto Decimus' thighs as he pounded him. "You're fucking great."

With a final thrust, Otho pulled back on the nymph's thighs and buried himself fully in his tight hole. The throat of his enormous cock bulged, strained by a torrent of hot cum. Decimus winced as his hole was stretched further, arching his back and clenching his fists. He heard it gush into him, spurt after spurt, warming him from the inside out. He looked down over himself, watched as his stomach expanded to accommodate the load. White goo squirted around Otho's cock, spraying his thighs and balls, dripping down the nymph's ass and onto the bed. Otho watched with distant eyes as Decimus' stomach rose, sloshing and full of cum. Octavius touched it gingerly with a pale hand and felt the last shot fill Decimus. His belly was doughy and tight, warm and soft. The smell of spunk was overwhelming.

"Fuckin' shit," the satyr said through course breaths. His fist gripped his cockhead, coaxing it like an overworked teat. "Ya filled him like a sack of flour. A fuckin' sack of flour."

Otho withdrew his cock slowly, Decimus' tight ring giving up the glans with a tired squelch. A surge of semen followed, gathering in a thick pool on the floor. Octavius scrambled off the bed to lick up the globs of cum that clung to Otho's shaft.

"Fuck," Decimus breathed. He drew a hand over his inflated stomach, and it gurgled, a bubble of air chasing up his esophagus. He belched, tasting cum. "I'm so full." He lay back and closed his eyes, grinning.

"He's still hard," Octavius said through a mouthful of cum.

"Yer ready fer another round?" the satyr mumbled to himself, watching intently and wringing the head of his cock. "He's ready fer another round."

Decimus peeked around his bulging stomach, eyes wide, to find the man's erection gaping back at him. I drop of thick white spunk oozed from its slit, and Octavius caught it in his mouth before it dripped.

"I can't-" Decimus stuttered.

"It's your turn," Otho said to the blond nymph. Octavius latched onto Otho's glans like an infant on a bottle, suckling at the liquid oozing from his urethra and fondling the dickhead with his soft hands. Otho pushed forward, kneeling and easing the nymph onto his back. Octavius wrapped his arms around the shaft and continued to suckle. His lips and tongue fluttered and sucked at Otho's sensitive opening. The man pulled back slowly, allowing the boy's arms to drag down his cock, tugging at his foreskin. Then he pushed back until the boy's mouth could again pleasure his dickhead. He used the boy's arms like a toy, the belly of his dick sliding over the nymph's stomach and chest. Otho's huge balls sat on the floor, warm and heavy against the nymph's butt. With every thrust, they were pressed against the boy, the loose flesh smothering his little pink cock. Precum leaked onto Octavius, covering him in a glimmering film.

"Agh," the boy sputtered as a wave of pre rolled over his face, covering his mouth and nose. "It's delicious. Sweet and salty and-" another gush of pre almost made him choke. A bubble of precum formed over his mouth. "-and so fucking hot."

Otho worked a hand between his sac flesh and Octavius' ass cheek, finding the pucker between soft, inviting mounds. He used the pre that covered the nymph to force in three fingers at once. Octavius mewled as Otho warmed up his hole.

"That's nice," Otho said. "Open that ass for me."

He shuffled backward on his knees and set the raging purple head on Octavius' crack, just above his hole. Clear pre oozed down, dripping in stringy globs from the boy's ass crack. Otho slid his glans down toward the boy's hole, the cantaloupe-sized head making the open asshole seem ludicrously small. He hovered over it, skin barely touching skin, his balls churning and straining at his sac.

Octavius' bright green eyes were visible between his spread legs and taught ballsac. They roamed up Otho's hefty, defined arms and over the white flecks of stray cum sprayed across his wide, muscular chest. They followed the sheen of sweat up his thick neck, finally catching on Otho's firm gaze as the man started to lean forward.

Otho watched Octavius' eyes grow wide as he pressed his enormous glans against the nymph's asshole. White became visible around the entire circle of each grassy orb. His youthful brow furrowed, his mouth opened. Otho's dickhead slid further. Octavius let out a high pitched whimper, and Otho's cockhead popped inside, anchored by its corona. Pre gushed through Otho's shaft and into the boy. Otho repositioned his grip on the nymph's legs and continued to push forward. The shining green eyes stayed open, and Otho locked into them as his thigh-thick manhood stretched out more and more of the nymph's insides.

A hand length disappeared. Pressurized precum squirted from the side of Octavius' ass, spraying Otho's thigh. A lump appeared in the nymph's abdomen, in the shadow of his prick. The boy convulsed, his abs contracting in short spasms, and Otho watched the pleasure blossom on his face. Pale, sweet smelling semen drooled from Octavius' pink cock and onto his stomach. Otho also felt the boy's tunnel rhythmically contract, pulling from his entrance inward. It started weakly, but grew stronger as the blush of orgasm faded from his cheeks. Each contraction helped Otho's dick to slip further inside him, the lump in his stomach a hill that nullified his abs.

Otho had to stop for a moment to readjust and give his balls more room. He leaned over Octavius and lifted his ass, allowing his heavy nuts to hang against the nymph's ass cheeks. The man used his own body weight to help him sink into the nymph's tight ass. Octavius' eyes grew watery as Otho slid the last few inches to press his groin against the nymph's distorted ass.

"There," Otho whispered, his face close, his breath warm and musky. "You're all mine, boy." He groaned in pleasure as the boy's ass massaged his cock on its own. "Your ass feels fucking great on my cock." He pulled a few inches out slowly against an inward contraction, and then pressed back in again. "So fucking tight."

"It's like putting your head in a sock," Decimus said from behind his belly. "Of course it's fucking tight."

Otho smirked, thrusting a slow rhythm, his balls wetly kissing Octavius' ass.

"And the sock will never fit a foot again," the satyr mumbled from the couch.

The hill in Octavius' stomach that bulged around Otho's cock shortened and lengthened with each thrust. The nymph had his eyes closed, and he moaned quietly as Otho gently fucked him. The man's glans was more sensitive after his ejaculation, and he liked going slower the second time.

Octavius' eyes came back into focus to stare helplessly at the hair-dusted pecs and bulging arms that held him in place as the enormous cock thrust heavily into him. Otho's dark nipples were erect. The nymph desired to lick them, pinch them, but he could not reach. He licked his lips and moaned pitifully as the monster inside him pushed deep into his gut.

Eleven inches of hard, hole-stretching flesh slid in and out of the nymph with every thrust. Pounds of cum-filled, melon-sized nuts swung against his ass and lower back, sticking a little with dried sweat and pre. Otho exaggerated his stroke, pressing into the boy in ways that accentuated the rhythm of Octavius' contractions. Octavius came again, flushing pink from his chest to his cheeks as his cock dribbled weakly.

"You're like fucking trees," Otho breathed. "Flowering trees." He dragged a finger through the spatter of the nymph's cum and tasted it. "Like honey," he said with a hungry smile. He grasped the boy's wrist and guided it to his stomach, where the man's dick was a visible lump. He pressed the boy's fingers into his own abs. "Feel that?" Octavius nodded meekly. He could feel the behemoth moving, feel the veins sliding beneath his skin. "Me, too," Otho said. He helped Octavius to massage his own stomach, the fingers massaging Otho's cock. "Don't stop."

Otho sat up and slowly increased his pace. The boy was using both hands to rub his stomach, arching his back and whimpering lewdly. The man's heavy balls slapped against the boy's ass cheeks, turning pale skin red and splotchy. Precum squelched and bubbled around Octavius' hole. Otho's biceps strained to hold the boy in place, his abs worked to pull his fat cock in and out.

"Give it to me," Octavius whined. "I want it."

A few more lengthy strokes, and Otho pressed his whole dick into the boy, curling over him and grimacing as the boy's contractions pulled at his shaft. The gullet of his fat rod swelled and cum pumped through it, exploding inside Octavius' stomach and bulging it outward immediately. More and more semen stretched out the boy's belly, inflating it like a rapid pregnancy. Otho arched back his neck and groaned loudly in relief. A dribble like thick white yogurt escaped the seal of Octavius' ass and dripped over the man's taught balls. The heavy, robust smell of his spunk overcame the sweetness of the nymph's. He pumped into the boy's sloshing innards with his softening cock with painstaking slowness, savoring the after-cum sensitivity. The tight ring of Octavius' sphincter sent intense tingles through his whole body.

The satyr hobbled over, still wringing his cockhead, to place a hand on Octavius' swollen gut. It gave slightly under his fingers, like a bag filled with pudding.

"So much cum," he mumbled as he knelt in a pool of semen. He placed his bearded cheek on the hill of taught, white skin. "It's warm."

Otho withdrew his dick, and a gush of cum followed it out, slowing quickly to a trickle.

"You think you could hold another load?" Otho asked, giving Octavius' swollen belly an affectionate rub. The boy winced, the pressure forcing up a cum-flavored belch.

"Don't fucking try it," the nymph said dazedly.

"Next time," Otho said with a satisfied smile. He walked back toward the wooden door, tracking sticky white cum on the grey floor.

Decimus shifted on the bed, his stomach wobbling.

"You had two coins," he said, managing to look at Otho. "How the fuck did you get two coins?"

"A little...friendly competition." He turned to go, his soft cock slapping audibly against his thighs.

"Next time?" Octavius said around his overhanging stomach.

"Mortals don't usually get a next time," Decimus added.

"We'll see."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Halls of Eros
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds