• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Handy Man Ch. 02

Handy Man Ch. 02

It is amazing how many things can go wrong with a house if not given constant attention. I spent most of five weeks just making the rounds of the worst or most annoying of those problems. In order to give me more time to work on them, I started spending some nights at Nadine's. I may not have actually gained time for the projects but I was certainly happier with my sex life and she seemed to be delighted to have my arms and body to snuggle into and sleep next to. I think I gave her something of a feeling of protection and I noticed that there were very few times when I awoke that she was not still lying very close to my body.

I was afraid that my mother would be angry or at least disappointed with me for spending those nights at Nadine's house. If there had been any doubt that we were having sex before, certainly there could be none doubt now. However mom was very cordial about the arrangement, simply telling me to be careful and do a good job. Did she mean on the repair tasks or something else?

Just before the end of the school semester, Nadine asked me to just move in with her. I would still be close to my mother but Nadine and I would have many more opportunities to snuggle together and share our love. Yes, I felt a deep-seated love for the older woman and by then had told her so many times. Nadine had been slow to respond but in the last couple of weeks, she had stated several times that she also was in love with me. Both of us met with mom to tell her that I would be moving in with Nadine. She asked what we would do if Nadine became pregnant and we responded simultaneously "Love it dearly!"

After that, mom just shrugged, kissed each one of us and said "Stranger things have happened. I hope you both are completely happy."

Shortly after my classes had ended that spring, I started work as an apprentice in a local marketing firm, the second summer I had worked for them. We had an implicit agreement that, if my work continued to be satisfactory during the summers, they would offer me a position upon my graduation, assuming the economy was still strong enough to allow some corporate growth.

The third Saturday night in June, the company threw a cocktail party for its clients, their significant others, the company's staff and SOs and several prospective clients. All staff members, no matter what their job assignment, were expected to attend and take part in selling our firm to those customers.. The results could be significant growth in the company vs. possible hard times and probably some of us losing our jobs.

Nadine was stunningly dressed for the party, wearing a formal black cocktail dress with no sleeves and a short skirt that showed her nice cleavage and great legs to wonderful advantage. Her long brown hair was done in long full curls that framed her lovely face.

After I got us a drink, I escorted Nadine around the ballroom and introduced her to the few executives I knew, Introduced both of us to those I didn't know and to the spouses, none of which I knew. I nearly burst out in laughter several times at the astonished expressions as people realized the difference in our ages and that we were "an item."

However Nadine handled everything with aplomb, never giving the impression that there was anything out of the ordinary between us. She made friends with company people and customers alike and I knew that several people were impressed that she was a writer. In fact a couple of the customer people stated that they were familiar with her work, having read some from various venues.

For the remainder of the summer, I had a newfound respect at the office, especially when two customers signed contracts for multiple years of service from the company. One of them requested that we arrange for Nadine to help with the writing of some text to be used in periodical ads. It was not a requirement of the contract but Nadine was flattered and the reward was quite nice so she did the work and even enjoyed doing it.

I kept thinking as Nadine caught up on sex she had missed during her marriage her sex drive would begin to wane but it didn't. Since she had a hysterectomy before we got together and no longer suffered through monthly cycles, she seemed to expect to be fucked at least once a day, and if I acted like I was too tired, she generally expressed at least mild disappointment. Needless to say, I didn't get that tired very often.

Weekend days were often filled with multiple sessions, many of them dictated by the environment we found ourselves in. We both liked to explore the world we lived in and spent many weekends hiking or picnicking or driving to more distant venues. Both of us were always on the alert for times and places where we could fuck in public, because it added tremendously to the excitement of the act. Nadine especially seemed to thrive on such events and sometimes flashed her tits or ass to truckers along the highways.

Thus my senior year in college just flew by. I managed to study enough to make the dean's list in seven of my eight semesters and graduated with honors. That same day I became a full-time employee of the firm ... and proposed marriage to Nadine.

And she refused! She said "Baby, I had enough marriage the first time around. You and I can have everything a marriage should bring but if it falls apart I want to be able to just walk away with no regrets. Besides you know my first marriage to Parker has never been dissolved. If I did that, he would be out from under the financial obligation and I'm not ready to let the bastard off the hook. Okay?" Having said that, she took me to her bed and screwed my head off ... before screwing it back on again.

One night in our third year together, we had just finished a very satisfying session for me when Nadine, snuggled under my arms, asked if I had ever thought about watching two women together or participating in FMF sessions. Well, of course I had thought of such things but I had not supposed that they ever would come to fruition.

Nadine said "I was approached by a woman who is a vice-president of a national organization to raise the awareness of bi-sexual women. The organization has decided to publish a book in paperback format to try to demystify bisexuality. Several people had seen some of my earlier works and decided to ask me to write the book. I told her I was not bisexual but she said that it didn't matter. They wanted someone who could explain things clearly and I seemed to do that well. I have to admit that the money is pretty lucrative too. So I said yes."

"Oh, really? Well, why not? You are a good writer" I said.

"Well, the problem is that I feel like the only way I can do justice to the subject is to do some first hand research. The organization has agreed to provide a group of bisexual women who would teach me about the lifestyle. I made sure they understood you would have to agree that you don't mind if I do this and you would have to participate, meaning that the women would need to be agreeable to having sex with you. Now are you still interested?"

I laughed but I was really in shock. "Baby, are you sure you want to let me fuck other women?"

"Well, honey, will you love me any less if you screw a few others?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Well, there you are then. Its just sex. I can handle that. I think this will be different than with Parker because we're not cheating and we're participating together. But I've got to warn you that you will have to just sit and watch us sometimes."

"I think I can do that."

"Okay. I'll call the Veep tomorrow and tell her it's a go."

Starting the following Monday, our night time habits changed dramatically. The organization asked for volunteers to teach Nadine (and me) about bisexuality. In a metropolitan area composed of over 900,000 people, the organization registered more than 37,000 bisexual women. Some of those still did not let other people in their families or friends know about their lifestyle but thousands were open about it and hundreds of those were apparently willing to share with us.

At 7:47 that Monday evening, Nadine answered the doorbell and greeted a petite mid-thirtish blonde who introduced herself as Merrilee and said she was selected to be the first one to work with us. She gave Nadine a tight hug and planted a wet open-mouth kiss on Nadine's startled mouth. Then she moved over to me and gave me the same kind of kiss, which I returned in kind, but she startled even me by groping my growing erection. Obviously there were going to be very few barriers to us getting into the experiment.

Nadine invited Merrilee into the den, where we spent some time getting to know each other.

Merrilee said "I've been bisexual since my college days. I currently live with my friend Amy Logan. We both have boyfriends but we often share them during threesomes or foursomes, although neither of the boyfriends are bi. When I heard about the book project, I volunteered to help in any way I could because I think there is too much misinformation out there about what bisexuality actually is. Well, as it turned out I was selected to be the very first to be with you two."

She walked over to Nadine and sat beside her, gently pulling on her neck until their faces met in a sensuous kiss. My cock began to throb watching the two women kissed, something I had never seriously guessed Nadine would do. In a few moments, Merrilee's fingers stole across Nadine's chest, touching and squeezing her breasts, then slipped under the him of the garment and pushed up until she was holding Nadine's naked flesh. Soon thereafter Nadine followed suit, slipping a hand under Merrilee's blouse and finding her bare breasts.

For the next several minutes everything seemed to happen in slow motion as the women got to know each other progressively more intimately. First the blouses came off and after a period of oral attention to each tanned orb, they migrated to removing skirts, panties, and shoes until both of them were stark naked. At one point, Merrilee gave me a look and a gesture that I interpreted as saying "if you're going to join us, you have to take off your own clothes." Whether that's what she meant or not, I took them off.

Merrilee began kissing and lightly massaging Nadine from her breasts to her feet before helping Nadine into a position where she was sitting on the front of the sofa cushion and leaning back, her legs splayed out to the sides. Pushing the coffee table away, Merrilee knelt in front of Nadine and carefully worked her tongue all around her sex before letting it snake into Nadine's little slit, causing Nadine to moan and her eyes to roll back until they were closed.

Merrilee looked over her shoulder at me and slapped her wiggling bottom, a move I took as a clear invitation. I knelt between her legs and swished the head of my erection up and down her wet slot before stopping at her opening and slowly pushing into her pussy. That marked the first strange pussy I had ventured into since before that day when I first became Nadine's handy man.

The scene before me was so erotic that I just held Merrilee's hips and clasped our bodies together while watching her tongue fuck my lady. Nadine started a little slow but she was soon feeling an enormous amount of pleasure from the workings of Merrilee's tongue and fingertips, causing her to moan and squirm and telling her how good it all felt. Within about a three minute span, all three of us experienced a strong orgasm.

Merrilee suggested that we adjourn to our bedroom and I followed the two naked women upstairs and down the hall to the master bedroom, reveling in the similarities and differences in the two naked bottoms swaying before me.

When we climbed into the big bed, there ensued a round of hugging and kissing and sensual exploring among the three of us. I felt like I had the best deal in town that night, although it seemed like both Merrilee and Nadine felt similarly. As things got a little more serious, Nadine and I got Merrilee between us, her legs spread in the air. While Nadine planted her mouth over Merrilee's clit and the top of her pussy, I got the bottom of her cunt and her anal valley. Although I had on rare occasions eaten my cum from Nadine's sweet cunt, it was the first time for me to taste it from another woman's quim and especially the first time for me to taste pussy while my tongue tangled with another. Nadine didn't seem to mind sharing Merrilee with me.

And Merrilee let me have my way with her, just as long as she got to spend roughly equal time with Nadine she was happy. And Nadine, for someone who had never even expressed bi-curious interests, seemed very happy to serve or be served by the other woman. I couldn't have been happier. With two women to please, four strong but soft hands to fill, two warm wet mouths to feed, four luscious titties to nurse, two precious pussies to penetrate, four luscious curvy buttocks to nestle up to and all the myriad other delights of two loving ladies, I couldn't think of a single reason not to be ecstatic. I went to sleep watching the women once again kissing with Nadine between Merrilee and me.

I woke up a couple of times in the night to the gentle movements of the bed as the two women nursed on the other's clit. It seemed to me that, for a simple overnight "training session" the two women had hit it off amazingly well.

In the morning, Merrilee said "There is so much interest in this project, I doubt I will ever get another turn to sleep with you guys but I loved having this opportunity. I would put this night in the better category of all the ones I have had.. So ... if you don't mind, lovers, I'd like to have a farewell fuck."

Nadine and I both well all for that. With Merrilee on her back, I got between her legs and eased my cock into her slightly sore pussy. Nadine straddled Merrilee's head and lowered herself until she was resting on her knees and her pussy was right above Merrilee's mouth. As Merrilee at Nadine and I fucked Merrilee, Nadine and I tongue-fucked each other.

Merrilee has not been worked back into the schedule. We have had two new visitors every week, one on Monday nights and one on Thursday nights, except for two nights when Nadine was visiting a New York publisher. I am still amazed that every woman is so similar and yet so different, making all of the experiences so unique.

We are near the end of the original eighteen month plan although because so many of the women requested additions or changes to the book's outline, Nadine is probably another six months from completing the assignment. She thinks the organization just might be willing to continue the arrangement with us because we have actually been able to fornicate with so few of the ladies who volunteered to help with our education. I think it is safe to say that Nadine is truly bisexual now, her curiosity having been satisfied that she loves having sex with women although she says that her main requirement is still a man's ... her man's ... hard cock.

I have not changed my position on my own bisexuality ... I'm still straight and have no interest in having any kind of sex with another man. However I have no problem having sex with multiple women or watching while those partners explore themselves. Nadine has confided in me that she thinks when the assignment is over, she is going to need regular infusions of pussy into our sex lives ... if I can live with that. I think I can struggle through any problems that occur with the lifestyle.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Handy Man Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 254 milliseconds