• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Handy Work

Handy Work

12

I couldn't sleep. I was lying in bed tossing and turning. The nightcap I had before bed, which usually knock me out every night, was not working tonight. Not only could I not sleep, I just couldn't get my mind off my father. We had such a lovely evening earlier. The candlelight diner. The walk in the park. The dancing in the jazz club. I had the time of my life. It was the perfect build up. But a perfect build up to what? If he was by boyfriend then the logical conclusion would be that we would both end up naked right now rolling around in bed. We would be having all kinds of fun. At least my boyfriend would. I always ensure that he gets off but then all he does is roll off and falls asleep. In fact, that's why he is now my ex-boyfriend.

I wish dad were in here laying beside me. A sudden feeling of guilt overtook me as I realized the sick, forbidden thoughts I was having about my father. I jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk and some cookies. I wasn't really hungry but because I couldn't sleep I decided what the hell. As I sipped that glass of milk I couldn't help wondering if dad was having trouble sleeping too. I put down the glass of milk and walked down the hall towards his bedroom. I stood at the door watching his pajama-clad body fast asleep on his back, his legs wide open. The tip of his dick was barely visible through the fly. It was a very inviting sight. Quietly, I walked into the bedroom and kneeled beside the bed.

Leaning in, I examined his flaccid dick a little closer. He was not circumcised and I could resist reaching out to touch it. I wanted to pull back the skin to see if any of that white stuff had gathered around the head like it usually does on my ex-boyfriend. As my hand was about to touch him, dad stirred, causing me to jump back. I stayed on the floor. Convinced he had not awake, I came back up and settled on the edge of the bed. His dick had retreated back inside the pajamas. Carefully, I reached out and fished out his dick. He did not budge. Slowly, I pulled back the skin to see the mushroom shape head come into full view.

There was a little creamy custard around the rim. I leaned forward, stretched out my tongue, and tenderly licked the tip. The musty smell of his cock and balls went straight to my head. The smell was intoxicating. I kissed the head and licked it again. I began licking in earnest now, completely forgetting where I was and who this was. It wasn't long before his hand came to rest on my head. "Oh, Laura, what are you doing?" I decided to go full throttle and took it into my mouth. His hand was pushing me away but I was determined and kept sucking.

"Stop it, Laura. We can't do this," he yelled.

"Why? Doesn't it feel good? Nobody's gonna know. It's just you and me, daddy." Then he took my head firmly into his hand and lifted it from his crotch.

"Don't you like it, daddy?"

"I'm not answering that. Get out of my room," he snapped. I stood there, baffled, staring at him. I guess I was hoping he would like it so much that he would change his mind. "Go on. Now." I wanted to say something but the anger in his voice and eyes prevented me. My head dropped in shame as I walked back to my room. A thick, cloud of depression landed on top of my head. What had I done? What was I thinking? "Laura. Laura."

"Yes, dad," I responded. What was going on? Did he change his mind? Great. I knew he would. I hurried back down the hallway to his bedroom. He was standing by his bedroom window, his back towards me. "Yes, daddy," I said sheepishly. "Have a seat on the bed," he said, then walked over and joined me. "Honey," he said. "What kind of father would I be to allow you to do something like that? I thought you were different but you are crazy just like your mother. I can't allow you to stay in this house after tonight." Like a sharp sword, those words went straight to my heart. The man that I loved had outright rejected me. "Pack your suitcases and leave first thing in the morning." I began to sob. "Don't kick me out, daddy. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please, please, forgive me." He stared me dead in the eyes and shouted, "You are history. You are gone."

Back in my room I was sobbing like a waterfall into my pillow. My whole life had crashed down on me. Where would I live? With no job, what would I do? I had lost by mother because she couldn't control her libido. Now I was losing my dad because I couldn't control mine. How stupid could I have been to think that he would have allowed me to suck him off? That was the last thing I remembered before falling off into a deep sleep.

I must have been the running water from the shower across from my bedroom that woke me. A sharp cramp hit me in my groin area. I needed to pee badly. I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom. My father always had a habit of leaving the bathroom door slightly open when he showered but this time it was shut. I knocked but there was no response.

"Dad, I coming in to pee," I yelled over the running water. "Did you hear me?" Still no answer. I knew he heard. I thought about going outside in the back yard. But why should I when he already kicked me out? I pushed the door open and walked in. The shower curtain is not transparent so we weren't able to see each other. I was sitting on the toilet, my pee streaming out when the shower went off. My heart leapt. He drew back the curtain and stepped out. My eyes automatically glanced at his dick and swinging balls beneath. I caught myself and looked into his eyes as he grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his body. "I'm sorry about last night, dad," I offered. All I got back was a dirty look as he walked out of the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I was back in my bedroom packing my suitcase. My back to the door, I was bent over stuffing some of my panties into the side of the suitcase when I suddenly felt a presence hovering behind me. I turned around. My father was a couple feet away. The suddenness of his presence and his voice startled me and I instinctively jumped back and fell into the suitcase. "Are you okay?" he asked, extending his hand.

"I'm fine. You just startled me, that's all," I said, giving him my hand. He pulled me to my feet and it dawned on me that he was still in his towel. I couldn't help noticing the tent at his crotch.

"I haven't stopped thinking about what you did last night," he whispered, pulling me closer.

"I...I really hope you forgive me, daddy. Give me another chance, please. It won't ever happen again," I pleaded.

"I just called the office and told them I won't be coming in today," he said. Apparently he was going to take me to the train station so I could go and join mom. I didn't want his help.

"You don't have to take off work for me. I'll be okay. I'll finish packing soon. Then I'll be out of your life forever," I told him, trying my best not to erupt into tears. I was about to turn away to resume packing. Then I got the shock of my life. My father slipped his hand into the waist of his towel and let it fall to the floor. He reached out and put his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"I've had a lot of time to think about this. I didn't fall asleep until after four this morning. I was up thinking about you." Then his hand was on my shoulder gently pushing me downward. Before I knew it I was on my knees in front of him, his cock and balls inches from my face. I was in heaven.

"Oh, God, daddy, thank you, thank you," is all I could say. "Go ahead," he said, "open your mouth and take it. This is what you've been dying for, ain't it?" he continued. "Yes, yes, yes," I muttered, then buried my face in his crotch, inhaling his male scent, rubbing my face in his pubic hair. Soon I was using his shaft to caress my cheeks. I wasn't ready to take him in my mouth yet. I extended my tongue and licked the underside of his balls as his hand came to rest on my head.

Slowly, he began stroking my hair and massaging my scalp with his fingers. I was giving his cock and balls a thorough tongue bath. I glanced up to find that his eyes were closed and he was moaning and smiling blissfully. Making sure there was not a drop of cum in sight, I kissed the mushroom head, then licked the piss slit. There are two type of women in this world: Women who swallow and women who don't. This woman do not swallow. Call me prudish but I hate the salty, tangy, bleach-like taste of sperm. In fact, my ex-boyfriend and I always ended up arguing because I refused to let him come in my mouth.

It was time to take my father into my mouth. I puckered my lips and opened wide. As he slid in, I used my tongue to massage the underside of his shaft. He bucked his pelvis and the head of his dick lodged in the back of my throat. Placing one hand on the back of my head, he gently began fucking my face. "Oh, baby, oh Laura, this feels so good," he sighed. I was so glad to be giving my father this much pleasure. Both my hands were planted firmly on his muscular butt cheeks as he continued to pump back and forth. His tightly, bloated nut sac touched my chin each time his cock hit the back of my throat. I began tickling his balls with my fingernails.

His body was beginning to stiffen. He was on the verge of coming. I couldn't wait to see it shooting all over my breasts. From the look of his face, he was lost in ecstasy. He gave one last push into my mouth and shuddered. I quickly pulled his dick from my mouth and pointed it towards my chest. "What're you doing?" he called out, surprised, a tinged of disappointment in his voice.

"Aren't you going to swallow it?" I had to tell him.

"I don't swallow, daddy. I can't stand the taste."

He was persistent. "But you've never tasted me before. How you know you won't like the way I taste? Come on, Laura, let me give you your just desserts. You're such a wonderful cock sucker."

Believe it or not, I started blushing. After sucking his dick so well, you would think I'd have lost all trace of inhibition. But his dirty talk was causing my cheeks to redden. He began pushing his throbbing dick against my lips. "I don't want to swallow it, daddy."

"Please, honey, just this once," he begged. I didn't want to spoil the mood so I decided to let him have his way. A loud sigh of relief escaped his lips and his entire body shuddered. "Yeah, that's it. That's my girl," he planted both hands on my ears. His pelvis jerked forward. "Here it comes, baby, here it comes. Aaaaaaaah," he groaned as a powerful blast of cum shot to the back of my throat. Before the taste could register, I swallowed and it slid down into my stomach. Impulsively, I drew back my head but my father's big, strong hands locked my head firmly in place. "Steady, baby, steady for daddy," he coaxed.

As I swallowed that first load, a second, even more viscous load jetted into my mouth. This time it landed on my tongue. Oh, shit. My suspicion was right. I hated the taste. Again I swallowed quickly to make room for the next. I had to focus on how I was swallowing. The last thing I wanted was to start gagging and coughing. To avoid the subsequent taste, I pushed my face snug against his pelvis so that his dick head was lodged at the back of my throat. "Oh, God," he moaned. Another thick gob went straight down. I couldn't believe how thick and how much sperm my father had stored up inside him. A couple more minor loads squirted into my mouth as his shuddering subsided.

I withdrew my mouth from his dick and collapsed on the carpet. He fell beside me. "Thank you so much, baby. I know you didn't want to drink me so I appreciate you doing it just for me" he said, reaching out to caress my face. "You had a lot of stuff build up inside you," I told him. "Since your mom left us six months ago I haven't done anything."

"Not even masturbate?" I asked. "Not even masturbate." I kissed his fingers, reached over and kissed his lips. I tried pushing my tongue in his mouth but he wouldn't open. Clearly, he was squeamish about tasting his own come. Yet he had no problem in persuading me to swallow it. Men. Double standard all the way. It was okay, though. I was going to get back at him.

Getting up from the floor, I sat on the bed. I curled my index finger and motioned him to come to me. He was about to stand when I told him, "no, don't stand."

"What?" he asked, puzzled. "Stay down on your hands and knees. I want you to crawl to me."

"Why?" he inquired. "I don't know. I just want you to." My father was on all fours crawling towards me. As he approached, I opened my legs to give him a better view. When he was inches away from me, I reached out, cupped the back of his head and dragged him towards my crotch. I scooted my ass to the edge of my bed. "Go ahead, daddy. Use your tongue and lick between the lips," I instructed.

He obviously didn't need any instructions because my father took to my pussy like a little boy let loose in a candy store. He slid my legs over his shoulder, put his face into my pussy and inhaled deeply. Then he buried the tip of his nose and mouth into my crotch, groaned loudly, and shook his head from side to side. I couldn't help giggling. I am not a talker. During sex I'm so focused and concentrated to make sure me and my lover get off, I rarely say a word. The sight of my father's head between my legs, his tongue busily lapping at my pussy was just too much. His tongue suddenly paused at the mouth of my cunt.

Then it speared inside. Involuntarily, I squirmed and pushed my pelvis harder against his face. Taking of a life of its own, his tongue began to persistently spear in and out of my pussy. Both my hand were on his head trying to control his rhythm. "Oh, daddy, oh daddy. That's it. Eat my pussy, you fucking bastard." I was shocked that I was talking like this. I continued to frantically ride his face, determined to make him drink me, like I had drank him. Slurping noisily into my cunt, my daddy was a far cry from my ex-boyfriend who I always had to coerce to get him to go down on me. All my life I have never been able to come during intercourse or oral sex. If it wasn't for my fingers or my vibrator I would never have an orgasm.

"Make me come, daddy. Keep going. Make me come." Suddenly, I felt a rush of cold air between my legs as he pulled back his head. He stared up at me, his lips and nose glistening with my juice. "What's wrong? Why did you stop?" I asked. "You don't know how much it means to me that you're enjoying this. Your mother hated me going down on her. She was such a prude. After trying to eat her a couple times I realized how useless it was so I stopped. I haven't eaten pussy in years."

"You could've fooled me, daddy. You're eating me like you've been doing it all your life," I replied, grabbing his head, and pulling his face back where it belonged. And for the first time his tongue came in contact with my clit. It was just a tentative swipe at first. Then another. "Oh, my God, you're killing me," I groaned. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes, yes, don't stop. Keep licking it." And with that, he commenced to flogging my clit with his tongue. Talk about a tongue lashing. Like a velvety vibrator flicking rapidly back and forth over my clit, his tongue was reducing me to a helpless rag doll. I felt like I was floating out of my body. My body writhing, shuddering, I babbled incoherently but still I couldn't come. I was this close.

Would I be able to experience my first orgasm with a lover? Or would I have to resort to good old masturbation? Dad kept trying everything, sticking his index finger inside me while licking my clit. I kept trashing around, on the brink, but still nothing. Maybe I was trying too hard. Then for some reason my mother flashed through my mind. I pictured her in bed with dad, her on her back refusing to let him eat her.

"Oh, shit. Yes, daddy. This is it," I shouted. A tremendous wave shook my entire body as it stiffened and shook like an epileptic seizure. By now my father had my clit between his lips and was sucking delicately. He sounded like he was slurping milk shake. Palming my butt cheeks, he kept sucking as if he wanted to dry out all my liquids. No matter how I twitched and shook my father's lips remained firmly connected to my pussy. He kept steadfastly gulping down all the juice I was spilling into his mouth. He was determined not to let a drop escape.

Finally, he stopped sucking and started licking again, cleaning me up. He licked my labia and my inner thighs. Pushing back my legs until my knees touched my breast he bent his head and licked the area around my asshole. I was the luckiest girl in the world to have such an expert cunt lapper eating me. His tongue teased the mouth of my puckered asshole. I looked down but all I could see was the top of his head. When his face came back in full view, his lips and nose were drenched.

He kissed my pussy and ran his tongue up my stomach before dipping it into my belly button. He continued to trace his tongue up my body and took one of my nipple into his mouth. He sucked and sucked as if he was an infant sucking for milk. After tirelessly licking and sucking one nipple he moved to the next. I was about to burst open at this point. I had come on his face but something deep down in my loins was yearning again. I took his arm and pulled his face up to mine. We stared into each other's eyes.

"Daddy, you don't know how much I've been dying for this moment," I confessed.

"Is that right," he said, pushing the bulbous head of his cock into the mouth of my pussy. He gave me his tongue and I sucked it greedily. I wrapped my legs around his waist determined to get his cock all the way inside. He wouldn't budge. "You are my cunt now, you know that, don't you? Say it. Say it," he urged.

"I'm your cunt, daddy. And I love you more than anyone in this world," I told him. "Please, daddy, don't tease me anymore. Then he buried his cock all the way inside my tight pussy and held still. "That feels so good," I whispered. Withdrawing until only the head was inside my cunt, he plunged into me again. Again he kept still. I was trying to grind my crotch against him but he was stronger and kept my ass in check.

Licking the tip of my nose, he smiled and said, "Will you promise to be here for me forever?" I nodded yes, then offered, "and you can have me whenever you want me." I extended my tongue and licked of the beads of sweat below his nose. He then slid his hands under my ass cheeks and started to drive his dick into me.

"You can always...fuck me...daddy," I told him, panting to the rhythm of his fucking. "I won't ever...leave you like mom, that no-good bitch, did." He began to gyrate his pelvis and I caught his timing and we settled in a nice rhythm. It was the perfect sex dance. "I'm so glad you said that honey. But let's not even talk about that slut right now. All I want to think about now is me and you." I ran my fingers along his back and we continued to cork screw. "You're right, daddy."

"That's it, baby, move that ass. Yeah that's it," he said, making me feel on top of the world to know that I was pleasing him. "You know something, daddy?"

"What is it, baby?"

"Every morning I'm working out in the gym I think about you and what it would be like to be on my back with you on time of me with your hard dick inside me. This is really my dream come true."

"Good, it is for me too. I've been dreaming this was going to happen ever since she left. I was trying to fight it all this time but I guess I'm too weak to fight." Then he started to hammer into me, his stomach and pelvis slapping loudly against mine. The bed sounded like it was about to collapse. Taking his hands from under my ass he placed them on my biceps and pinned me to the bed. He went at me mercilessly, nailing me to the bed like there was no tomorrow. The muscles in my legs were getting tired so I stretched them out, pointing my feet towards the ceiling.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Handy Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds