• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hannah Begins

Hannah Begins

12

I was finally doing it. I went to his room, stripped, folded my clothes neatly on the toilet lid and kneeled next to the door. I was giving up control just like I'd fantasized of doing a thousand times. I never thought I would really do it. Maybe I still couldn't but I was going to try my damndest.

I was submitting, giving myself to Jason.

*****************

Kneeling and bent with my forehead resting on my hands I waited for Jason to come into the room. My mind was racing and several times I thought I would chicken out and run; but I did want this. In fact I think Jason was right I need it.

For as long as I can remember I'd been trying to control everything and it was taking its toll on me. My shoulders were in knots. I rarely slept and when I did I passed out for 12 or more hours at a time. I was a mess and wanted to be free of all the responsibility. I was worried I wouldn't be able to let go but I had talked myself into this and even if it didn't go well I was going to be proud of myself for trying. I was ready to begin a new life.

When the door opened it scared me and I let out a little screech. Jason laughed "Sorry I took so long. I wanted you to have time to come to grips with this and be sure it's what you want." He walked past me into the room. I could hear him moving around it sounded like he was rearranging the room, emptying out his pockets and maybe taking off his shoes.

His voice came from across the room, "Hannah, if you do this you can't fight me or we're not going to accomplish anything. It has to be complete obedience. You can say no to anything or stop altogether but know if you say stop it ends for good, no questions asked and no starting over. If you say no be sure you mean it. I want you to push your limits and stay open minded but if you really can't or won't do something you need to tell me. Being scared is o.k. but don't let that hold you back." He was quite for several minutes.

"Crawl over here and kneel in front of me."

I turned, looked up and started towards him.

"Keep your head down; when you get here place your hands in your lap."

He left me kneeling again for several minutes. The longer he made me wait the more I wanted to squirm. So I wouldn't move too much I concentrated on wiggling just my toes. He finally lifted my head with a finger on my chin. "Look me in the eye and tell me you understand"

"I understand."

"Do you have any questions?"

"UMM...How long are we going to do this, and what did you tell the employees?"

He laughed, "Typical Hannah questions. You don't have to worry about anything today except pleasing me. Do you understand?"

That was easier said than done but it is what I was trying to get from this experience so I answered with a tentative, "Yes."

"Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes." I said this in a shaky whisper.

"Hannah, are your ready for this?

"I said, yes."

"But it didn't sound like you meant it. Are you ready?"

"YES!"

He let my chin go, smoothed my hair down, and smiled, "Head down. When you are waiting for me to enter the room you will kneel as you were when I came in the door. Let's call that position one. When we are in a room together you will sit to my left as you are now until told to do other wise this will be position two. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Move to the proper position." I crawled to the left side of his chair and knelt. "You will address me as Sir or Master. The only time you speak before being spoken to is to request permission to perform a task; Sir or Master may I speak or Sir may rub your feet. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." I smiled I'd waited so long to call someone Master. Saying it gave me butterflies and I felt my shoulder tension lessen. Who knew a simple word could be so relaxing.

"Follow commands without hesitation. Be still! You need to learn to be still...that includes your toes."

I stopped wiggling them immediately but began chewing on my lips. I noticed so I stopped that too and tried to concentrate on doing nothing. Which was very hard for someone as uptight as I am.

"I think those are enough rules to start my fidgety sub on her way." He began moving around the room. I could hear a zipper and lots of shuffling. One of the hardest parts of this besides not fidgeting was going to be not knowing what was going on around me. With my head bent and my hair down around it I could only guess from what I was hearing.

Jason sat back down and placed his hand on my head. He played with a strand of my hair. Letting it drop He said, "Put on that outfit then move back into position."

I looked up, laid out on the bed was a set of our housekeepers knee pads and plastic gloves, a little black skirt with a white lace ruffle hem, a black crop top with a tie front closer and white lace sleeves, a lace apron, and a hair tie. I must have stared a little too long because Jason barked at me "Hannah" I jumped and looked up at him "You're not starting out well."

I looked back down and crawled to the bed. I started gathering the items.

"What are you doing?" He barked.

"I'm going to get dressed, Sir."

"I didn't say you could go any where."

In a clear remorseful tone I said, "I'm sorry for assuming, Master." This was going to be harder than I thought. I was used to thinking for myself.

"Continue."

I put my hair up first, since I was looking up while gathering my hair I noticed Jason was at least semi-erect and watching me intently especially my chest. I felt my cheeks turning red; I dropped my head back down as much to hide my embarrassment as because I was supposed to. The crop top was tight, squeezing my breasts together so much I thought they would just pop out once it was tied; amazingly they didn't. The little skirt was very little. It fell to just below my snatch, my ass cheeks peeked out the back. I put the knee pads on then knelt again. I wrapped the apron around me and tied it securely. It was about 2 inches longer than the skirt, it still didn't reach mid thigh. Lastly I put on the gloves. I began crawling back to Jason's side.

"Stop, stand up and turn around very very slowly. Put the hands at the small of your back elbows out shoulders back. This will be position three."

Putting my hands behind me and straightening my shoulders, being sure to keep my head down, I turned around. Jason laughed at me again. I was starting to think he was just using this whole thing to make fun of me.

"You know Hannah I'm not sure which I like more the knee pads and gloves or actual outfit. Your ass still has a little pink tint from your spanking. I'm tempted to throw you across that bed and fuck you right now," He let out an exasperated sigh, "but you have work to do, we can't get distracted."

His little speech took some of my doubt away. I was starting to get that tingling feeling in my crotch, signaling I would be wet soon. He let me stand there a bit longer before commanding me back into position two. As I turned back towards him and began to kneel I took what I hoped was a sly peek at him. I could only see from his stomach down but he was slouched back in the chair, his shirt was pulled up to the waistband of his slacks. His legs were spread wide with his feet were firmly on the floor. His right hand was massaging his erection through his slacks; knowing that I had given him an erection in this stupid outfit helped strengthen my shaky resolve and added to the wetness between my legs.

When I was back in place he ran his hand softly along my jaw. "Your housekeepers get 25 minutes to clean a room but they don't do it on their hands and knees so I'm going to give you an hour. You are allowed to stand only if you can't reach by stretching. Instead of making the bed you will strip the top pieces of bedding folding it and placing in on that chair. You don't have to vacuum but use the scrub brush to clean the carpet next to the wall and furniture. Clean the bathroom last, be you sure to rinse the tub well. When you're done resume position 2. The cleaning supplies are all in the bathroom. If you don't have any questions, begin."

I crawled to the bathroom, sorted the supplies and began cleaning. Having to reach up and sometimes stand, allowed opportunities to peek at Jason. Sometimes he just watched me and sometimes while he watched he rubbed his erection I made sure to wiggle my ass at him every time I turned around. I'm sure it was a good show since it was his favorite part of my body and with me bent over the skirt was around my waist leaving it bare. About 15 minutes into my hour I heard his zipper go down. Next time I looked the waist band of his boxer briefs were under his balls, which were making a nice pillow for his large penis. Its fat rosy head was pointed right at me. I could see moisture glistening on the tip. Even though his cock was free he still only occasionally touched it. Sometimes he'd seem to pet it as if he were stoking a dog. Once or twice I did see him pump it a few times, and then run his thumb over the tip spreading his precum around the tip. He'd then let it go. It would bob up and down like it was waving me over. I tried squeezing my thighs and flexing my ass cheeks to get some relief for my tingling clit but it never helps. I'm sure watching my cheeks clench only made him harder and knowing that only made me more excited.

If he knew I was watching he never said anything. I never looked higher than his stomach. This went on for about another 15 minutes. This whole last half hour he hadn't spoken a single word so when he did it startled me. "Hannah, come kneel in front of me, ass this direction, first position."

I could guess what was going to happen and got very excited. I took the opportunity to wiggle my ass again. I could hear the excitement in his voice when he commanded, "Head on the floor, raise your ass up and spread your cheeks. Good, don't move."

I couldn't see him but I knew he'd stepped up behind me. I could hear his breathing increase with the speed of his strokes. He was grunting when he said "Higher Hannah, put you ass higher." I lifted off my knees and soon after felt his warm seed running down my ass crack. Jason was really grunting and growling as he emptied his balls on to my ass. When he was spent, he flopped back into his chair. It was getting hard to hold myself in this awkward position and I started shaking and wobbling.

"First position."

I released my cum splattered ass and fell to my knees. With my hands back under my head I could smell his juice and feel it spread from my hands to my forehead. I loved it. My pussy was beginning to ache with need. I wanted to touch it. I wanted him to touch it. I knew I couldn't beg it was too soon. I knew he'd relieve me eventually. Knowing that didn't lessen the temptation to take matters into my own hands. I didn't even attempt to wipe the cum off.

"Get back to work," He barked.

I was done with everything but the carpet and the bathroom. It took another 15 minutes just to do the carpet because I had to move the furniture and sweeping carpet with a little brush isn't the easiest way to clean it. I moved into the bathroom next. I made quick work of it and rinsed the tub three times. My top was wet and my nipples were taut against the fabric. I stood and turned. Jason was standing in the door. I started to drop to my knees.

"No, go ahead and stand. Come here, third position." He said.

I noticed his dick was all tucked back into his pants. He rubbed his thumbs over my hard nipples, then pinched and tugged them. My head was down so I could see everything he was doing. He was taking his time, fondling and teasing me. He untied the little bow that was holding my top together and pushed it off my shoulders. He tossed it behind him and resumed giving attention to my 34D's. I was moaning softly trying hard to convey I wanted more. He leaned forward and kissed my shoulder, moving along to my neck and up to my ear. Following his lead I moved my head to the side so he had better access to my neck and throat. He moved around to my lips kissing softly not trying to deepen it; just brushing his lips along mine. He continued to the other side on my neck then moved down to take a nipple in his mouth. He rolled his tongue around it and nipped at it. A hand moved down my stomach, over my heated mound where it stopped and bunched my skirt into his fist exposing my weeping cunt. I was moaning louder. I pushed my hips forward. He released my nipple and blew across it as a finger ran between my pussy lips to my clit. I ground into his hand trying make his finger give me some relief. He didn't help me but he did give my other nipple attention. My grinding was getting me no where because he wouldn't let me increase the pressure and I was getting frustrated; almost enough that I was going to voice my frustration but he didn't give me the chance. He released my breast and cunt at the same time he stepped back.

"Your next task is to clean me. Run a bath then undress me. You may take off the knee pads and gloves."

I blew out an exasperated breath and turned to start the water. Jason had gone back into the other room. I removed my knee pads and gloves and crawled into him. He was sitting on the bed. I pulled his tie over his head then slowly unbuttoned his shirt hoping to god I was teasing him like he was teasing me. When I got to the last button I put my hands on his lean stomach, letting my thumbs stroke the hair under his belly button. His little happy trail was so sexy I wanted to rub my face up and down it. I ran my heads up his chest and then down his arms pushing the shirt off as I went. I kept my face very close to his body breathing him in. He smelled so good; I wanted to taste him but thought that I was already pushing my luck. When his shirt was off he reminded me of the bath.

"I think you better go check that water."

As quickly as I could on hands and knees I went to turn the water off. When I turned Jason was in the doorway. I crawled over, and put my hands on his hips, rubbing my thumbs in small circles over the bare skin above his waistband. He took my wrists and moved my hands to his zipper. I undid the zipper and button and then did my favorite thing when undressing a man. I put my hands into his underwear and instead of moving down the front I slide them slowly around to his ass, then down his hips caressing as I pushed his underwear and slacks at the same time. They snagged a bit on his enlarging cock but he helped them over it. I continued to move my hands down his hips to his thighs. I loved the feel of the course hair tickling my palms as I continued all the way down to his feet. He lifted one leg then the other. Now that he was naked except for his socks I had to look. As I slid one sock down, I looked up. His arousal was right in front of my face. I caressed it with my cheek. I rubbed my nose in his pubic hair. He smelled delicious. I took his other sock off, with my nose still buried in his crotch I looked up at him. He was looking down watching me. He took my head in his hands pulling me up to my full height while still on my knees. He bent down and kissed me.

It started as a slow soft kiss, I licked is lips very softly. He understood what I was asking for and opened his mouth. My tongue slowly slid into his mouth searching. As soon as my tongue touched his he took over; forcing mine back so he could plunder my mouth. He took the breath from me. I had to put my hands on his hips to steady myself. His thickening dick was reaching out to rub between my breasts. He gradually eased back. Teasing me by nipping at my lips, then snaking his tongue in the out quickly, finally he kissed one corner of my mouth then the other and pulled away.

"My bath is getting cold."

He stepped around me and into the water. He eased himself down slowly, put his arms on the sides and rested his head on the back edge, closed his eyes and sighed.

"Second position."

I quickly moved over to the tub and assumed the position.

"Hannah, you did pretty well but it was a very easy day. Not much for you to worked up over. It will get harder and you will be punished for acting without permission. I didn't give you permission to peek at me or to touch me."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"I didn't give you permission to speak either."

He didn't say anything else. He just lay soaking and I was getting antsy again.

"Sir, Permission to speak."

"What Hannah?"

"May I wash you Sir"

"I'm not sure you deserve the pleasure of touching me again. Heat the water up and let me think about it."

I moved to do as he said, then moved back to into position.

"You may wash me but strip first and no excessive touching."

He watched me strip and I did it slowly. He leaned forward so I could wash his back. I tried not to linger but I wanted to be sure he was clean. I moved to his feet next and worked my way back up his body. I totally avoided his genitals. I made my way up to his chest then did each arm. Next I adjusted the water for the hand held sprayer and moved to wash his hair. A good shampoo comes with a good head massage, so I did it taking the chance I'd be in trouble for lingering. After the conditioner was rinsed off I shut the water off and moved back to position two.

"Hannah, I think you forgot to wash my cock and balls."

I smiled and picked up the wash cloth and soap again. I soaped up the wash cloth then slipped it between his thighs running it slowly up to his balls. I massaged and rolled them gently. Jason who was lying back with his eyes closed, moaned very softly. I soaped up the rag again and wrapped it around his cock. I moved the wash cloth from the base the tip and back increasing the pressure with each stroke. When I finally released him Jason's moan had turned to a groan. I quickly dropped my head so he wouldn't see my smile. He stood up quickly splashing me and stepped out of the tub.

"Dry me."

I grabbed a towel and began drying him. When I got to his throbbing cock I caressed it gently with the towel then did the same to his balls before continuing down to his feet. He took anther towel off the rack and used it to dry his beautiful jet black hair as he walked out of the bathroom. I followed on my hands and knees. Lying down on the bed he said, "Come up here and suck this monster."

I quickly climbed between his spread legs. I put a hand on head side of hips and leaned in, licking from the tip to the base.

"I said suck it."

I lifted him into my mouth. He was so big he stretched my lips. I sucked hard on the head. Jason growled. I ran my tongue around the bulbous head and down the slit. I gave the little hole a lot of attention.

"More Hannah, take more."

I slid him deeper into my mouth sucking while caressing him with my tongue. Jason took my head in his hands and moved it up and down in until I picked up the rhythm on my own. Sometimes I would squeeze him tighter with my lips, sometimes looser while grazing my teeth along the shaft. Each variation brought a different sound from him.

"Look at me Hannah."

I rolled my eyes up to meet his.

"You're gonna go all the way down. You did it before you can do it now."

I took a deep breath, and slowly sank down on him. Opening my throat I pushed him deep. I was amazed at how much easier it was this time. Lying down I could angle it so we were more in line. I didn't gag nearly as much as before. Jason's groans were getting louder and gruffer. I pulled him almost all the way out sucked hard then took him all in, breathing in is scent when my nose brushed his body. He moaned loudly. I took that as great encouragement and continued to feast on him, varying my technique from stroke to stoke.

"Hannah, stop. Stop." I pulled him out of my mouth and licked the tip.

"Yes, Master."

"Turn around so I can taste you."

I swung my leg over his body and put my dripping wet pussy right over his face. He pulled my puffy lips apart and ran a finger up and down my slit. I groaned and pushed into him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hannah Begins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds