Hannah's Magic Ch. 01

"Now you're excited." Hannah said of Cindy as she read her mind again. Hannah knew Cindy was completely hypnotized by her nudity, but she needed a few moments more to prepare her lover before things got heavy and naughty. Hannah rolled over in midair as if she was lying on a bed, and pointed at her friend's attire.

"Mind if I get you out of those clothes?" Hannah asked. Cindy nodded quickly as her eyes were still entranced by the flying naked girl she was going to get to have sex with that night. Hannah quickly straightened out in midair and landed back on her toes. She then held out her hand toward Cindy and gave her a tiny sneaky smile. Within seconds, both Cindy's clothes and Hannah's hand started to glow just slightly. Light seemed to pour from Hannah's hand, and Cindy watched as her pink top and jeans seemed to burn off her body in a white glow as Hannah now was changing her clothes with mere thoughts and ideas. As her clothes and the light faded, Cindy was shocked to find that she now wore nothing more than a white polka-dot bikini. At some point, this sexy bikini had replaced her normal bra and panties.

"Can I play with your body again?" Hannah asked. "I promise not to go too overboard."

Cindy looked up from her new bikini, and looked deep into Hannah's eyes. Hannah was truly capable of amazing magical abilities, and now that she was in this bikini in the middle of her own new bedroom, Cindy wanted to take advantage of her friend's magic.

"Do your best." Cindy answered, and Hannah smiled. She extended her hand once more, and Cindy's entire body began to glow slightly. Hannah closed her eyes and started to conduct her hand about as if she was conducting music. Wisps of white light floated from her hand and rushed around Cindy as she stood there half naked. These white magical beams passed through Cindy's skin. They blew through her hair, and around her waist. Cindy watched in amazement as her waist slowly shrunk down. She reached around and felt her own butt firm up into her tiny bikini bottoms. Her hands glided up her new tiny waist and up towards her own breasts. As she touched her bikini top, her breasts started to grow larger. Her breasts started to push the limits of the bikini top and she could feel the fabric clinging to her back as her new larger breasts almost broke the straps. Her hands continued to roam up her figure and into her hair as even her hair was suddenly silky smooth and done as if she just stepped from a hair salon. She felt new earrings hanging from her ears, and found new bracelets dangling from her wrists.

Hannah lowered her hand, and Cindy's body slowly stopped glowing. Cindy looked down her body, and realized how amazingly hot she now was. She looked back up to Hannah, who was still standing across from her naked. Hannah now had one of her own breasts in her hand as she too was in awe of Cindy's new body.

"How's that?" Hannah asked of her work.

"This ... this is amazing." Cindy managed to utter. "... how?"

"Stop asking how." Hannah interrupted. "I did long ago. It's more fun when you just accept these magical gifts and use them for pleasure."

"Fine. Then why a bikini?" Cindy asked as she playfully modeled her new body for Hannah. "Why not some sexy lingerie?"

Hannah was happy to see Cindy relaxing finally and getting into the sexy mood of the evening. "Because of this ..." She answered.

Hannah walked her nude body to the foot of the bed. She extended her hand over the bed, and she started to conduct her hand over the bed as she had with Cindy. Suddenly, the center of the bed began to glow. A glowing circle began to from in the middle of the bed, and the sheet inside the circle began to slowly swirl. Nothing outside of the glowing circle seemed affected. The sheet started to steam, and she soon realized that the sheet was no longer a sheet at all. It was water, hot bubbling warm water. Hannah stopped her magic and Cindy realized that there was now a hot tub installed in the middle of her new bed.

"Shall we?" Hannah asked, and she dropped her robe to the ground. Cindy took in the sight of her nude body with no amount of clothing blocking her vision in any way at all. Now naked, Hannah simply stepped up into the air, lifting her body up and drifting slowly above Cindy's bed. She floated for a moment, enjoying the hot air coming up from the bubbling water. Hannah then slowly lowered herself down into the water; her toes, her knees, her waist, her breasts. She lowered herself from the air all the way down to her neck.

With water up to her neck, Hannah smiled seductively at Cindy. As much as she loved skinny dipping, she loved to tease as well. Hannah slowly stood up in the hot tub and showed Cindy that her nude body would have to be exposed again as she now wore a tiny thin white bikini over her perfect body. It was tied together by tiny white laces on the back and sides. The triangles-shaped cups had obviously given up on trying to hide her breasts as they pushed out from all sides, and were now merely there to cover her nipples. Hannah then sat back on the edge of the hot tub, and lounged back allowing Cindy to take in the visual of her wet sexy body.

"Do you want to join me?" Hannah asked. "It's harmless and as good as it looks."

Cindy smiled and nodded. She placed her hand in the water, and felt its warmth. With Hannah leaning seductively at the edge of the tub, Cindy lifted her leg over the edge of the tub and into the water. It was quite a step over the bed and into the hot-tub, and Hannah knew her magic-less friend could use a lift.

"Let me help." Hannah told Cindy, and without a single gesture, with just a mere thought, Hannah lifted Cindy's other leg up off the carpet of her bedroom with her magic and into the air. Cindy used Hannah's help to place both legs into the hot tub. She leaned over and breathed the steam of the tub into her lungs, allowing it to warm her insides.

As Cindy leaned forward over the tub, Hannah tried to glance up over her bikini top at her huge breasts. Cindy's gorgeous cleavage was not enough for Hannah, and Hannah she wanted to see those breasts once again. Her magic grabbed onto Cindy's bikini top, and pulled it down so that her large breasts could fall out. Cindy looked down at what Hannah had done, and gazed at her new breasts for the first time. The bikini had to do little to hold them up as they were so amazingly firm and perfect. But Cindy had other plans as she slowly and seductively looked back up at Hannah. She may not have magical powers, but Cindy was going to try to keep things even with her powerful friend.

"I love where this is going, baby." She said as she pulled her top back up over her breasts. Cindy then leaned into kiss Hannah, and she talked into Hannah's mouth. "But if you want my tits, I'd rather you took them out with your own hands." Cindy grabbed Hannah's hands, and lifted them up to her own breasts. "No amount of magic can replace your hands." She said, and she slowly kissed Hannah. Cindy let go of Hannah's hands, and Hannah left them on the bikini top that covered Cindy's new breasts. Cindy's slowly pushed Hannah backwards as they slowly fell into the hot tub.

"I've waited for this for far too long." Hannah told Cindy, and Cindy lowered her body against Hannah's. They kissed each other. They touched each other. They caressed each other. These two bikini-bombshells moved their hands all over each others' perfectly shaped bodies, experiencing the magical enhancements of their figures and enjoying their wet curves. Their tongue's explored each others mouths, enjoying deep kisses and wet lips. They were two ideally gorgeous women waist deep in a hot tub created specifically for this moment of pleasure. Their wet bodies, their soft skin, their long hair; everything about this moment cried 'perfecting' in each of their minds. They looked deep into each others eyes as they moved their hands around each others shoulders and around their bodies. As they stared longingly at each other, it was obvious that it wouldn't take any magical powers at all to know exactly what each other wanted.

Cindy glided her hands up Hannah's perfect form, up her wet thighs that where under the surface of the hot tub, around her large breasts, and finally up around her sexy face as her tongue danced in her mouth. She ran her hands through Hannah's blonde hair as she pushed her large breasts down against her Hannah's own. Cindy moved her hands back down Hannah's chest, around her immense cleavage, and finally down around the tiny strings that held her bikini bottoms on her tiny body. She pulled at Hannah's waist, pulling her against her own body as she rubbed her knee between Hannah's legs.

Hannah roamed her hands up Cindy's thighs and around her new tight butt. She glided her fingertips beneath the fabric up her bikini bottoms, gently teasing Cindy's ass. Hannah ran her hands back up around Cindy's breasts, pushing them together as Cindy arched her back, forcing her own breasts farther into Hannah's grasp. Hannah wrapped her arms around Cindy's neck and pulled her back down towards her. Hannah kissed her deeply and romantically, letting her tongue linger outside her own mouth as Cindy licked back.

Then Hannah pushed Cindy off of her and rolled over Cindy's body. Taking control, she pinned her against the side of the tub as her kissing roamed from her mouth and moved down her chest. Hannah kissed down Cindy's cleavage as her hands roamed down to Cindy's inner thigh. Longing for Hannah's mouth, Cindy pulled one of the tiny spaghetti straps of her bikini down her shoulder, and exposed her breast for Hannah. Cindy arched backwards as Hannah took her breast in her hand and her nipple into her mouth, sucking firmly at times and licking gently at others.

"Oh, that feels so good." Cindy moaned.

"Yeah?" Hannah asked as she still had Cindy's breast at her lips. "Let's get this off of you." Hannah decided.

Hannah pulled her hand from the tub and held it just in front of Cindy's bikini top. As her had dripped water back down, Hannah placed two of her fingers together. Cindy looked down as Hannah smiled and made a scissor-cutting motion with her two fingers of her wet hand. As her cutting motion cut, the tiny strap in the middle of Cindy's bikini top that held the cups of her bikini top together was cut as well, and Cindy's bikini top was no more. Both of her epic breasts bounced out, and Cindy arched her back, feeling the relief and the freedom of being topless.

Hannah immediately took Cindy's breasts in her hands and squeezed them tightly. She pushed them together and pulled them apart, rubbing them ferociously in her hands. She dove her own face between Cindy's breasts, kissing her cleavage and enjoying being buried in her cleavage. Hannah made her way over to one of Cindy's breasts, and Cindy slowly placed her hand on the back of Hannah's head as Hannah began to lick her nipple. Cindy pulled Hannah harder against her giant breast, and Hannah took Cindy's nipple in her mouth and began to suck. As she sucked hard on Cindy's nipple, her hand rose around Cindy's other breast and pinched her nipple hard.

"Oh ... yeah baby. Play with my tits." Cindy cried as Hannah was throughly enjoying her handy work.

Hannah looked up at Cindy and smiled as she kept her nipple between her teeth. Hannah switched over to Cindy's other breast, and repeated her sucking. She flicked her tongue furiously at Cindy's nipple as she caressed it with both hands. Hannah pulled water up from the hot tub and let it run down Cindy's hot body. She reached around Cindy's body and pulled her harder against her, forcing her breasts against her own face and enjoying every minute of it. Hannah buried her face between Cindy's breasts again, kissing and licking up her chest.

Cindy took hold of Hannah's shoulders, and pulled her back up her body. She pulled Hannah close again, and kissed her passionately again. She let her tongue explore Hannah's mouth while her hands explored Hannah's perfect ass barely covered by her bikini bottom. She slid her hand beneath Hannah's bikini bottom and grabbed her ass firm and hard.

"Oh baby, you make me feel so good." Cindy exclaimed between kisses.

"I want you to experience more." Hannah said as she too was struggling to talk between kisses. "I want ... I want to show you sex you never thought possible."

"Yes. Fuck yes! Show me. Do everything to me! Please!" Cindy cried back, kissing down Hannah's neck. Cindy was losing control, and Hannah knew that giving her friend an orgasm would have to wait just a few moments. Hannah slowly pulled away from Cindy, and looked deep into her eyes.

"You need to watch for now. Watch what else I can do." Hannah said as she was now standing before Cindy in her tiny white bikini. Cindy calmed and nodded as the water dripped from Hannah's breasts and ran down her curves. Hannah let go of Cindy, and then slowly lowered herself deeper and deeper into the hot tub. Cindy watched as Hannah simply smiled a sneaky smile. More and more of her body submerged into the waters, and soon she was up to her neck.

"I'll be right back." Hannah said as the bubbles of the water popped all around her face, and she closed her eyes as the water flowed up over her head. Cindy smiled and wondered as she watched Hannah disappear into the bubbles of the water. All Cindy could do was wonder what Hannah was planning. Then suddenly, in the bubbles, Cindy spotted Hannah's white bikini top. It was now floating at the surface of the water. Not a moment passed when her bikini bottoms arrived to the surface of the water as well.

This only excited Cindy. She hoped that Hannah would soon arise from the water naked, or perhaps she planned on flying out of the water in a splash and float above her under her magic. Hannah remained underwater for longer than Cindy hoped. It had been almost a minute. She decide to look through the water, but found that Hannah is gone. There was no sign of her anywhere. Cindy picked up Hannah's bikini top off the surface of the water, and found it more amazing that all the strings of the bikini top and bottom were still tied.

Hannah was definitely planning something beyond Cindy's imagination.

Suddenly, Cindy felt hands around her thighs and her calves. Soon hands rose up her legs and were all over her body. Not just one hand or two hands, but many hands, all caressing her and fondling her body. Cindy looked down into the water to see who was touching her, but found no one. The water penetrated her bikini bottom, and massaged her clit. She felt hands grab her ankles and slowly pull her deeper into the water. As her bare breasts submerged into the water, she soon felt hands caressing them as well. As these watery hands caressed her body and touched every wet inch of her, she could hear a voice gently talking in her head.

"Do you like it when I touch you like this?" Hannah said directly into Cindy's mind.

"Yes." Cindy says aloud. "Where are you?"

"I'm right here." Hannah answered.

"Where. I can't see you in ... in the water."

"I am the water, baby." Cindy heard Hannah say in her head again. Hannah continued to speak to her as she massaged Cindy's body. "You have no idea how powerful I truly am. I simply let my body melt away and now I have become the water that fills this tub. When I'm water, I can touch you everywhere at once. I can feel every inch of your body. I can give you any sensation I can think up."

Cindy was shocked to suddenly find her bikini bottoms being pulled down her legs by the watery hands of the hot tub. Her pussy was now exposed and in that instant she felt fingers probe inside her vagina. She felt hands rubbing her tight butt. She felt a fingers spread her wide and fill her up slowly.

"I ... I don't ..." Cindy said under heavy breaths, wondering if this magic had gone too far, wondering if all this was weird or merely a new way to experience pleasure.

"Shh ..." Hannah said to her again. "Embrace it, baby. Let me please you. I guarantee you that I am getting more pleasure out of my experience as I swirl about your body.

Cindy was so close to climaxing already. The number of hands that Hannah had created with the water was so amazing. She felt powerful jets of water probing her clit and climbing into her pussy. She felt hands grabbing her butt and swirling around her asshole. She felt fingers pinching her nipples and pushing her large breasts together.

"I ... I want to see you ..." Cindy said aloud to Hannah. "I want to kiss you, please!" Cindy shouted.

Suddenly, Hannah rose again from the water, only to Cindy's surprise, Hannah was made completely of water. She stood before Cindy, transparent and bubbly. Cindy could see right through her body at the wall behind her. She was still having a hard time understanding how all this was possible, and Hannah new she needed some convincing. While this clear nude watery being with Hannah's face, figure, and voice stood calmly before Cindy, she could still feel dozens of hands caressing her body from underneath the water.

"It's real." Hannah said, showing off her liquid body to Cindy. She extended her liquid arms outward, and splashed Cindy's walls as spray flew from her fingertips.

"Go ahead, and touch me, Cindy. I want you to touch me."

Cindy did as she was told, and slowly rose up from the side of the hot tub, and reached her hand out towards Hannah. She was afraid to touch Hannah, not knowing what would happen, but she knew she wasn't going to be able to even keep herself from finding out. She touched Hannah's watery body, and just like water, her hand sunk into Hannah's liquid stomach. Cindy could feel the warmth of the hot tub as she swirled her hand around in Hannah watery body. Cindy looked up at Hannah and could see her expression on her clear face. She saw that she was enjoying Cindy's touch. Her liquid breasts rose and fell as breathed deeply, and she quivered every so often as if Cindy was doing something more than just touching her stomach.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep touching me like that." Hannah told Cindy.

"But I'm barely touching you." Cindy reminded her.

"It doesn't matter. I feel you're hand inside my pussy, on my tits, on my ass."

"Really?" Cindy asked. She slowly pulled her hand from Hannah's body, and stood up in the hot tub. She stood face to face with a very liquid Hannah as she now stood there naked and dripping wet. She looked into her watery eyes, and Hannah smiled back as she saw a smile on Cindy's face. Cindy was curious to see what this magic meant.

"I know you're curious. You can't hurt me. In fact, nothing can hurt me anymore." Hannah told Cindy.

Her words toyed with Cindy imagination, and her curiosity took over. Cautiously, Cindy extended her hand towards Hannah's face. She tried to caress Hannah's cheek, but soon found a similar result as before. As her hand touched Hannah's wet face, it sunk into it. Hannah didn't budge as Cindy's hand sunk into her own face. In fact, she closed her eyes and moaned.

"I still feel in everywhere." Hannah said as Cindy touched her in ways she never thought possible. Cindy's continued to push her hand through Hannah's wet face, and her hand popped out the other side. Cindy giggled as she was amused by Hannah's magic, but she was unaware of how horny she was making Hannah just by touching her liquid body.

Hannah's hand shot out and grabbed onto Cindy's hand with a splash. She pulled Cindy's hand from her face, and threw her back down into the hot tub. Hannah could no longer control herself as she then pounced from her standing position and in a splash she dove her liquid body against Cindy's. Hannah's body exploded as she landed on Cindy, and Cindy was in shock as it felt like a large bucket of water had hit her.

Before she could even regain her composure, Hannah rose back up from the tub, still made of liquid. Only this time she slowly eased up onto Cindy; this time she maintained her human-like form and didn't just fall apart. As she looked down at a soaked Cindy, her face and head solidified and regained their skin pigmentation. She leaned forward and kissed Cindy's lips, and Cindy could finally kiss back as Hannah lips were normal again. As they kissed, Hannah's body became more solid. As Hannah's bare breasts regained their sexy soft curves, she pressed them against Cindy's own. As they kissed, Cindy reached around and found Hannah's firm solid butt. She clinched her bare ass so that Hannah was tight against her. Hannah pulled at Cindy's breasts, longing to get at her nipples. She slid her solid knee between Cindy's leg, and begins to rub her bare pussy with it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds