Hanukkah Tradition Ch. 07

Geoffrey kissed down the backs of my thighs to the sensitive backs of my knees. This has always been a sensitive spot for me, as Geoffrey well knew, and he took his time lapping and kissing. He finally slid back off my body as he continued to kiss down my calves. Taking each foot in his hand, he kissed each of my toes, then positioned himself between my legs. With my legs spread wide like that, he kissed back upwards and I'm sure he could tell how excited I was by my puffy pussy lips clearly visible beneath me.

I moaned out loud when I felt his tongue licking slowly up the insides of my thighs, going back and forth between them. His hands gently spread my legs even wider, allowing him to kiss and lick higher and closer to my wet center. Shivers ran up my spine when he licked lightly over my pussy lips and it was all I could do not to push back against him. I wanted this wonderful feeling to last, though truthfully it was difficult to lie still.

Geoffrey surprised me by again putting his hands on my cheek and gently pulling them apart. The coolness of his breath against my sensitive skin made me tremble with anticipation. With just the tip of his tongue he very slowly licked upwards along the length of my slit and just over the entrance to my pussy. He pushed his tongue just barely inside me and I'm sure he wasn't surprised by how wet I already was. As he pulled my cheeks just a little wider, he was able to push a fraction of an inch deeper and the familiar tingling deep in my belly began to escalate.

He pushed his tongue in and out quickly, making me writhe under him. His tongue never left my skin as he pulled from my pussy and licked farther toward my ass. Oh god, he's really going to tease me now, I thought. He slowly and deliberately continued back and forth, with each stroke getting closer and closer to my sensitive other hole. By the time he was close, I was close to begging until I realized I could direct him to do anything. He said anything.

I didn't have to direct him. He knew what my body was crying out for. Pulling my cheeks wide apart and exposing everything, he continued to trace his tongue. He traced circles around and around, moistening and teasing the sensitive skin. I was fresh from the shower and had certainly made sure I was extra clean tonight, though I hadn't known this was part of the plan for tonight. When Geoffrey's tongue brushed directly over the puckered hole, I startled and he backed off slightly, allowing me to get comfortable with his touch there.

Carefully Geoffrey again traced around and around with his tongue, holding me wide open. The touch of his wet warm tongue made my pussy drool with excitement. Around and around his tongue went and my heightened anticipation intensified as it seemed all of my sensation was focused at the sensitive flesh. He gently eased the very tip of his tongue inside me there and I was shocked at how pleasurable the feeling was. His tongue swirled over me with gentle pressure, sending tingling pulses of sensation directly to my aching clit.

"God, Geoff. Your tongue...on me." I could barely formulate the words to tell him. I wanted him to slow down. I wanted him to speed up. Panting, I slowly rolled over as Geoffrey sat beside me, smiling and waiting for further instruction. I just looked at him while catching my breath and wondered if he had any idea how good that felt. His knowing grin told me he had some idea.

His eyes grazed up and down my naked body and he looked into my eyes silently offering, "More?" I answered him with a slight nod and he leaned over my face, kissing my forehead and eyelids. I breathed in his clean scent, reveling in the warmth of his body so close to me. His kisses tickled and caressed my cheeks, my earlobes and my chin before he trailed his tongue over my bottom lip.

As he kissed over my collarbone and the top of my chest, I arched my back, pushing my breasts closer to his face. My nipples were already hard and aching as he twirled his tongue around each of them. I reached up with my hands, running my fingers through his hair and pulling his face closer to my breast. He allowed me to direct him to my nipple and took it into his mouth, sucking hungrily. I held the sides of his face, pulling him nearer, signaling to him that I didn't want gentle. He greedily took my nipple between his teeth and the tender scraping sensation made me squeal with pleasure.

I started to get more and more into the sexiness of directing him to please me, pulling him from one nipple to the other. He eagerly took my direction and that brought me to new heights. I finally pulled his mouth from my breast and brought it close to my face where I kissed him passionately. His tongue, his wonderful tongue, thrust and parried with mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Gently pulling from the kiss, I looked into his eyes.

"Geoff, I want you to lick and kiss me more. Especially my pussy," I said, nearly shocked to hear the words come out of my mouth. This new feeling of power flooded over me, knowing I could have Geoffrey do anything I asked. Geoffrey smiled as he realized how excited this new twist on our love making had made me.

"Anything, my love," he answered before leaning his lips to my tummy and kissing lower. He settled his body between my legs and on hands and knees he moved lower and lower. My insides trembled with giddy excitement as he neared my center. I pulled a pillow under my head so I could watch his eager tongue and his hardened cock dangling between his legs. Oh, but I had plans for that cock.

Geoffrey teased me for only a couple minutes, pulling each of my smooth lips into his mouth and kissing along the insides of my thighs. I intertwined my fingers in his hair, pulling his face closer to my center. He followed my direction and pushed his tongue inside me, making me rock my hips and grind against him. His tongue never left my pussy as he hooked his hands below my knees and bent my legs upward. He began licking with long strokes from the entrance to my pussy and up to my clit. Each time his tongue flicked over my clit, a twinge ran through my body, making me even more slippery.

Geoffrey licked with a voracious fervor, as though he couldn't get close enough or deep enough between my lips. He hooked my legs up over his shoulders and leaned closer, fucking my pussy as deeply as he could with his wet tongue. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer and grinding against him. He put his hands on the backs of my thighs, gently pushing my legs up against my chest as he continued his lingual assault.

With my legs pressed up against my chest, I was very open and exposed to him. My juices, combined with his saliva, trickled down my slit and lower, between my cheeks. Geoffrey twirled his tongue around my clit with a proficiency that only he had ever mastered, as he cupped my bottom in his strong hands. The pull of his thumbs on either side of my pussy opened me wider and he again began licking up and down my slit. Long, slow, deliberate licks that slid lower and lower toward my ass.

"Yes, Geoffrey. Lick me, yes," I murmured under my breath. His tongue teased closer and closer and finally brushed over my puckered hole, making me writhe with pleasure. He wriggled his tongue with gentle pressure and the feeling was exquisite. He alternated between dipping his tongue barely inside my ass, to deep within my pussy, to swirling around my clit. The ache deep inside me began to build and I needed him to touch my clit but it seemed he just kept teasing.

I sat up, gently pulling Geoffrey from me, and he brushed my juices from his face with the back of his hand. He smiled and sat silently waiting for instruction. Pushing him onto his back, I then crawled over his body. Geoffrey lay passively on the bed, enjoying the feeling of me being the aggressor. My pussy was wet and tingling, and I ground my mound over his throbbing cock. I kissed his lips, tasting my juices on him, before sitting up and looking down at him. He was so cute lying there, willing and ready to please me in any way I asked.

Sliding up his body, my wetness grazed over his chest and higher. I wanted to feel his tongue on my pussy without teasing. I straddled my thighs on either side of his face as he looked up at me, smiling. Holding the headboard for support, I leaned forward to his mouth and felt his tongue slither between my lips. His hands reached up to hold my ass, pulling me to his hungry mouth as he attacked my pussy with renewed eagerness. His tongue thrust inside my pussy as I ground my hips and felt his nose tickling over my clit. I rocked my hips, riding his tongue as it pushed in and out like a small wet cock.

I pulled back and pushed my clit against his mouth, squirming with pleasure as he swirled it around and around. The familiar tension deep in my belly was building and his unrelenting tongue was speeding me toward an intense release.

"That's it, Geoffrey. Yes, lick it. Don't stop." My words seemed to encourage him and his tongue kept a steady pace that kept me right on the edge of orgasm. Finally Geoffrey took my clit between his lips and nibbled, pushing me over to a powerful orgasm. I slid down his body and collapsed over him, panting while my insides continued to twitch. I rocked my slit over his cock, teasing him and enjoying the throbbing heat against me.

"That was wonderful," I said between kisses. "I want you to do it again but this time hum me a song." He smiled, looking at me with a mildly perplexed expression.

"Any particular song, my love?" He asked with a grin.

"Something sensual. I'll let you pick," I responded as I pulled myself up his body and back toward his mouth. My thighs were slick with my excitement as I positioned my smooth pussy lips near his mouth once again. He stuck his tongue out and licked lightly at first since he knew my clit would still be a little sensitive. Again I rocked my hips, moaning as his tongue pushed inside me again. Though his tongue wasn't deep, the feeling of the soft wetness against me was amazing. I thrust my hips back and forth, riding on his tongue and crying out with pleasure.

When the aching feeling again began to build, I pulled my hips back and directed his tongue to my engorged clit. He licked around it and I reached down, caressing my fingers through his hair. He held my hips, pulling me tight to his mouth before again taking my clit between his lips. I looked down and our eyes locked as he began humming. The vibrations against my clit sent shivers down my spine, making my pussy quiver and my nipples crinkle. I vaguely recognized the tune as the dreidel song but was much more interested in the vibrations of his lips against me.

My hips pushed against Geoffrey's face, grinding hard against him, as he began sucking harder and licking directly over my clit. My body began to shudder over him as my orgasm approached and he continued to hum. Finally the pleasure overwhelmed me and my pussy spasmed over and over again as another orgasm washed over me.

Again I collapsed over him, resting my dripping pussy on his cock. He moaned as his throbbing shaft nestled between my smooth pussy lips, as we kissed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. My ragged breathing continued as my mind raced to what else I wanted.

"Your tongue felt so good, Geoffrey," I said as I rolled over, pulling him on top of me. "Now let's see if you can touch my clit and make me cum again." His eyes lit up and I saw his mind considering how he would touch me. He lifted his body, his chest hovering over mine. But before he could slide down I added another request. "This time touch my clit with only your cock."

Geoffrey smiled at the request, though he looked very slightly pained. His cock was already so excited that the feeling of rubbing against my wetness would be delicious torture for him. Geoffrey sat up between my legs, pulling my legs over his thighs and scooting up close to my middle. He gently grasped his cock in his hand and pushed it downward directly over my clit. He pressed the head of his cock against my clit and began rocking his hips. The feeling was amazing and so much better than any toy could ever be.

Geoffrey kept a steady pace, with gentle pressure against me. Before long I was again close to cumming and I reached up and pinched my already hard nipples. Geoffrey watched me while obviously concentrating hard on not getting too close to release. His cock was very wet with my juices as it slid effortlessly back and forth over my aching clit. Finally my legs began to tremble and my pussy tightened inside as his ministrations urged me closer to release. Just as I was sure Geoffrey would have to stop to slow down his stimulation, he increased the pressure against my clit and my entire body tightened in another shuddering orgasm.

Geoffrey rolled onto the bed, lying on his back next to me, catching his breath. If this had been any other night, I don't think anything would have stopped him from plunging his cock deep inside me right then. But Geoffrey promised to do anything and he was not going to give up easily. I propped myself up on my elbow to look at his face, contorted with a mixture of excitement and exasperation. My eyes trailed over his body down to his cock, shiny with my wetness and pulsing with his heartbeat.

"Touch yourself, Geoffrey." He looked at me, sure I would be kidding, but my expression was quite serious.

"Rachel, I don't think I can. That was so close, feeling you like that..."

"Just a little, Geoffrey. I like to see your cock in your hand. Close your eyes and hold your cock." He did as I asked, his eyes shut tightly and his right hand reaching down to lightly hold his hardness. I reached out to lightly pinch his nipples and he moaned. His nipples were like hard pebbles and as I continued to tease them he began very slowly stroking himself.

I pulled his hand from his cock and slowly lapped my tongue over his palm. Geoffrey watched, amused as I wetted his palm with saliva, and then pushed his hand back to his cock. Grasping it once more, he held his hand still on his cock and looked at me.

"Stroke your cock, Geoffrey. It's so hot watching you touch yourself."

He looked into my eyes and for a fleeting second I worried that this was pushing too far. Teasing him is one thing but making him tease himself seemed almost cruel. As though sensing my trepidation, Geoffrey smiled up and me and began slowly moving his wet hand up and down his shaft. I reached down and traced my finger along my slit as my eyes were fixed to his hand on his cock.

"Slowly, Geoffrey. I don't want you to cum yet."

His eyes were shut tightly and his eyebrows furrowed in a look of delicious torture. So I climbed between his legs to get a closer look. I held my hands over his hand on his cock, pulling it upward and very lightly licking at the very sensitive skin just below the head. Geoffrey groaned loudly and I sensed he couldn't take too much more of this. I took his balls in my hand and rolled them gently between my fingers, feeling the tightness and knowing he was more than ready for release.

I climbed over Geoffrey to lie along his side and pulled his hand from his cock to my pussy. He rolled to his side, looking relieved to be temporarily free of his torture with pleasure. I gripped his hand with mine and spread my legs. Geoffrey quickly shoved two fingers inside me, pushing hard and deep. Slippery sucking sounds filled the room as he began finger fucking me, thrusting hard against me and grinding his palm against my clit.

When he curled his fingers up and pressed over my sensitive spot inside, I felt my legs tremble. My thighs spread wider and I pushed my hips upward, wanting him deeper. Finally, I could take no more. His fingers felt amazing but I needed something better than fingers. I needed his cock inside me.

Urgently I pushed him back onto his back and climbed over him. I quickly straddled his hips and positioned my pussy over his cock. He looked pleadingly into my eyes and I smiled wickedly. I could hardly wait to make him cum but first I needed him to fill me. I wriggled my hips until his cock was positioned and very slowly sat down on him as his throbbing member slid inside my warmth.

We both moaned as my tight hole sucked him in deeper. He reached out to hold my hips but I gently directed his arms up above his head where he grasped the headboard. I sat up, feeling the last inch of him ease inside, and I ground hard against him. I held my pussy still and reached down, with my fingers sliding over my nipples, then down my tummy toward my center.

Geoffrey's eyes were fixed on my fingers as he watched me trace along my slit, then open my pussy lips to expose my engorged clit. God, this entire evening had me beyond excited, I thought as I started whirling my finger around my clit. Geoffrey watched in silent awe as I threw my head back and fluttered my finger over my clit with a lightning pace. As my orgasm began to build, I started to bounce slightly on his cock, squeezing him with my inside muscles. I reached behind and caressed his balls, so tight in my hand.

I bounced harder, feeling Geoffrey's cock nudge against my cervix, while I rubbed even faster over my clit. My orgasm was fast approaching and I felt my pussy squeezing hard on the throbbing cock inside me. I came very hard, the pulsing twinges inside gripping and milking Geoffrey's shaft inside me. When I looked down at my husband, his eyes were soft and begged me to let him have release. I leaned down and kissed him softly, then whispered close to his ear.

"Now, Geoffrey. Take me now."

Geoffrey flipped us both over with one swift motion, and pushed my legs up against my chest. His cock thrust deep inside me and he wasn't gentle as he began to piston inside. This is what I wanted. For him to fill me. Fuck me.

His cock never stopped thrusting inside as he leaned over and crushed his lips to mine, devouring my mouth. His body slammed against mine over and over and I moved my hips trying to keep up with his incredible pace. He began grunting each time he plunged deep inside and I knew he was very close.

"Yes, don't stop. I want to feel you cum inside me. Deep." Geoffrey's feverish pace continued until he could no longer hold back and his cock exploded deep inside me. His cock jumped over and over with his release before he collapsed on top of me.

"God, Rachel. You nearly killed me!" he said with mock seriousness.

I looked innocently into his eyes and smiled.

"I hope you remember, Rachel. You aren't the only one who can tease. Maybe soon we'll see just how much teasing you can take." His words made me shiver as I remembered that he had one more present to give me.

Geoffrey climbed from me, his soggy cock slipping from my tender pussy lips, before lying down beside me and spooning against my back. He quietly chuckled against my neck.

"Hum a song? That was cute," he said, quite amused. We both laughed before drifting off to sleep. Visions of the present I'd planned for tomorrow floated through my sleepy brain. Tomorrow will really blow his mind, I thought. Tomorrow Geoffrey will get every man's favorite fantasy.

As always, thank you to RAB for editing and general counsel. Please send me feedback and don't forget to vote. Thank you!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds